Carolina's Caper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As it turned out, it was fortunate that we didn't fuck on that Friday night. The following Tuesday Linda heard from her physician that she'd tested positive for gonorrhetic syphilis and chlamydia, a venereal double-whammy unheard of in its severity. Her rapists had done their job thoroughly, and the calculated barbarity shown by Carolina in engineering the atrocity had made it much more than just a jealous prank or caper. It was savagely retributive to the extreme. But she had arranged it, I became convinced. Though never admitting so, the timing and content of her first call to me about Linda's "sickness" – as well as subsequent conversations – demonstrated her culpability, even given my doggedly liberal, tolerant perspective.

It took months for Linda to become completely healthy, and she had an ovary surgically removed in the process. By that time I'd withdrawn from her and her husband, seeking a somewhat less complicated sex life elsewhere. She was eventually able to conceive – the details about which I'm unaware – and she proudly brought her new baby girl to the office. Her lingering ill health had necessitated her resignation from her job early on. When I saw her she'd put on weight, her complexion had taken on a pasty look, and she was using makeup as an afterthought. She did, however, appear finally to be content as a mother. Her husband, Jim, soon got into State politics and is now a senior U.S. Senator.

As for Carolina, she took early retirement – under mysterious circumstances it's been said – as a major player in the Michigan Department of Education. To this day I still miss her, with her memory especially ripe when I eat baby shrimp with a dash of pepper...or a tasty peach.

Please vote and send constructive feedback. Thank you.