All Comments on 'Caroline Agrees'

by PlateSpin

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Only one solution for her....

Only one solution for her...The divorce...Her husband didn't love her...Just want use her as an object...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One word

"Proofreader". Apparently the use of quotation marks, commas, question marks, etc. eludes you. Please find yourself an editor. Your storyline intrigued me, but I found it too distracting to finish, what with all the above mentioned elementary errors.

Don't give up, but please get the help where you need it, to make your stories readable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: One word

No, a proofreader should be used to catch the stray missing commas, quotation marks, etc. This, uh, story, shows a complete disregard or ignorance of basic English, of basic concepts that should be apparent to anyone past the age of 10.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
re: re: one word

This would be too much work to expect from a volunteer.

What would they get in return for a complete rewrite of a piece written at the level of a fourth grade dropout ?

Even professional editors do not start with this poor quality of raw material, and they get paid for their work.

So what is needed is remedial English lessons.

thebuffalothebuffaloover 9 years ago

Nicely done. Enjoyed the read. Do have to say, for me, the read would have been even more enjoyable with an edit for punctuation. While it doesn't detract from the read, it does make it a little difficult.

Hope to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story!

I thought you had captured the right mix of willingness and resignation that a wife often experiences in this situation. Very well expressed; write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
stopped reading

The lack of quotation marks detracted so much I stopped reading.

rjordanrjordanover 9 years ago
Pretty much a consensus

Whatever merits the story may have are made unreadable by the lack of punctuation for quotations. It's impossible to tell what is narration and what is dialog.

There are volunteer editors available on Literotica who could have made suggestions to improve your story before you posted it. You probably should consider finding an editor, then taking this story down for rewrite.

No stigma at all to using an editor. ALL professional writers are subjected to editing at several levels before publication. No reason for an amateur not to avail themselves of this important step.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 9 years ago
Friends with benefits

I enjoyed the story, this is a fantasy that many of us blokes have and we also enjoy hearing about our partners former lovers, which of course leads to scenarios depicted in the story. A friend with benefits is good subject matter but in reality harder to live with than strangers helping out.

For all the school teachers out there, would be critics, most of us like to read the story and couldn't care a less about English lessons!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it.

You got yourself a slutty nympho in the making. 5*

denanne70denanne70over 9 years ago
Hot

This was perfect wanking material & precum producing story. Wish my wife would do same for me but sadly refuses

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Liked it.

Hope there's more to come.

Ignore the anonymous trolls, they are all sad little fuckers as I'm sure you know.

SloppyLSloppyLover 7 years ago
Good Girl

What a great girl, you should do it more often. My wife is now a complete cum slut after a similar night with a guy. I had to watch from outside but being fucked by someone she'd never met really turned her on and we do it regularly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice Fantasy

I ignored the lack of inverted commas and other punctuation and just enjoyed the fantasy tale.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Would be

Would be author writing unreadable garbage. Allowed to happen too often in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
re: anonymous-liked it

If your wife was smart, she should divorce your ass for even suggesting it. Willing cuckoldry is disgusting behavior of wimpy men who need the help of others to get their jollies off. Sick fucks and man are there many in this category. 1* for this garbage cuckoldry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous