Caroline and Her Lovers - Ch. 01

Story Info
Introduction of Caroline.
6.1k words
4.69
8k
18

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 08/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline and Her Lovers - Ch. 1

Written by Aoife

A/N - Please enjoy this Sapphic fictional story. It may be presented and submitted in different genres. Please know this story centers around the love of another woman, the Lesbian genre, but there may be a chapter or two which might be posted under BDSM. If so, it will be light BDSM as our protagonist builds her harem.

Any references to any person(s) real or fictional were not international and are of pure coincidence. Enjoy!

Ken and I completed five interviews for the new Network and Cyber Security internship program. We had just finished a conversation with our HR Representative and walked back to Ken's office. I couldn't help but smile as things were coming to fruition and the next chapter of my life had started.

"Caroline" Ken said to me, "I know which students I like and which I had positive vibes from, but this is your decision. Let's build a team which no company could ever rival, starting with Annalise, replacing Jason."

I wholeheartedly agreed with him. I smiled and thanked him for his mentorship and guidance over these past years. I closed his office door heading back to mine. I was thrilled to know that I was on the best path forward not only for my career but my personal life.

As I drove home that night I felt amazing having had that conversation with Ken. I called Pet as I prepared to pull out from the parking lot. "Yes Miss?"

"We shall dine out tonight, a light celebration of sorts. Casual but comfortable clothing, you know what I like."

"Yes Miss, i will care for it and be prepared for when You arrive." The call ended, I turned on my playlist making my way home.

***

I work my ass off for John, Ken, and for my team for two simple reasons. The first is respect. Since coming to work with John and directly for Ken in the Network and Cyber Security team I have been a team player, and that will never end. I am success driven not only for the company but for me. The team sees how hard I work and have gained that respect but I give it first before I expect it in return.

The second is the culture. We have fun, we are always positive, we play hard, we joke and laugh but we have a culture that starts with John. Everyone has great ideas and is their own person and everyone will respect who that person is. It is expected that everyone is open and honest and doesn't pass judgment regardless of who they are and what they do as long as it is legal.

My upbringing and the challenges of my youth and college years molded me into the person and professional I am today. The challenges I overcame and how I went about facing those challenges defined me, made me resilient, steadfast in my beliefs. I explain this so you understand who I am and what I strive for and why.

It took a long time for me to learn who I was and what I would become. In the back of my mind, that woman was always there. She just needed maturing.

Allow me to take you back a bit and fill in my history and background. Let me begin by saying many years ago, well it wasn't that many, when I graduated from Georgia Tech there were nine women in my Computer Science and Information Technology program. Nine! Let me tell you, it is my goal and mission in life to take care of as many women who now choose this career field for themselves.

***

Growing up the only daughter of a Southern Baptist preacher in Pooler, GA was a challenge. What made it worse were the two older and one younger brother which I grew up with. As far back as far as I could remember, our family life revolved around church. Sunday morning we were up at 6:00 for a family breakfast, we left the house at 7:30 for services at 9:00. At Noon we were back setting up for some type of church sponsored event which ran until 3:00. After cleaning up, there was 5:00 pm church service. We were usually home at 9:00 pm.

On Wednesday nights we had prayer service and afterwards there was always a member social with cookies and drinks. After cleaning up, it was off to home for school work when it was completed, I was off to bed.

Other afternoons after school and sometimes into the early evening, the boys tended to yard work, I was inside with mother cleaning, doing laundry and learning how to cook. There was usually thirty minutes of news on the television, a sitcom with our parents there watching them off to be.

When I turned eleven, my mother had "the conversation" with me about being a woman. I wasn't that innocent, school girl's talk.

When I turned thirteen my father and mother spoke to me about boys, temptation, sin, and the dreaded pregnancy mishaps of her friends, and those others who were no longer in the church. I didn't want to be like those girls and be a shame to the family.

I was respectful and listened to them; I obeyed them as any child growing up in the 1980's would. I dreamed of life after high school. I would leave here for college and then do what I wanted and love how I wanted, seeing in my mind what my family would look like.

Like any young girl, I had the ideal wedding planned in my mind. I knew the dress I wanted to wear, the flowers I wanted to hold in my hands, the hymns I wanted sung. I knew what the bridesmaids dresses would like, and of course the images of my father walking me down the aisle. The only small hiccup, there wouldn't be a man waiting for me at the end of the aisle.

You see, I wanted another woman waiting for me at the end of the aisle with the preacher. From the earliest days of high school I could remember, I never thought of being with a boy. Their looks and the conversations which I had with them were bland in my heart. I wasn't excited to see a boy or to have one meet me after a class. Yes there were a few who did and tried. I was polite and kind but softly accepting their walk or conversation but gently rejected any advance for anything deeper. That secret kept in my Southern Baptist soul, for now.

To see the beauty of a girlfriend or another female waiting to chat with me, or walk to class or to sit with me during lunch, oh yes! The thrill she brought to my heart. I would tremble inside. I would get goosebumps. I would get that feeling in my stomach of nerves that were just uncontrollably amazing.

Yes, so you see, I would walk down the aisle seeing my best woman, my maid of honor and the bridesmaid's women. It would be another woman standing there waiting on me. And that woman would be Patricia. Oh yes, I wanted to wed Patricia Ann Mills. She was the most beautiful woman I had ever laid my poor sorrowful eyes on. And my heart skipped a beat every time we accidentally touched hands or hugged like high school girls did.

That wondrous thought would soon disappear as I was brought back to reality. My father would never allow me to love or marry another woman and he certainly wouldn't walk me down the aisle to do so. I was always brought back to reality and would continue on with my chores, with my studies. I still dreamed of the big city of Atlanta and my dreams of Georgia Technical Institute and studying Computer Science.

My school life progressed, and as I entered the spring semester of my junior year in high school, I had a conversation with my father about where I wanted to attend college. Georgia Tech was number one on my list simply because of their computer science program. My father was pushing and demanded for me to apply to Mercer and Brewer, both Baptist colleges. I scrunch my nose at that for which I received a stern warning about who was paying the bills.

And so I applied. I moved into my senior year. We visited and were escorted around and returned home. I have aspirations as did my father, but they were vastly different. Thanksgiving and then Christmas came and went, as did New Years. Each day I checked the mailbox and my excite.com email for anything. I waited with anticipation to see when I would get my letters of acceptance.

We came home from school on Ash Wednesday, there was going to be a long service at church tonight as it is the beginning of the Lenten season. I walked in the door from school with my brothers, my mother was standing there with a smile on her face as she said to me, I had received a letter of acceptance from Mercer College and I had received a letter of acceptance from Georgia Tech.

I was ecstatic. I was the happiest I had ever been in my life, my dreams of going to Georgia Tech were coming to fruition, and I was absolutely excited. That night after services when I came home my father wanted to discuss my options. He was purely only interested in me going to a Baptist college. I discussed with him for hours and hours sharing with him my desire for the computer program at Georgia Tech.

It was a long discussion but after promising him that I would never break his rules, we agreed. I was going to Georgia Tech!

There was excitement mixed with sorrow. I would move away to college, spread my wings, learn new things but I would miss my family, my brothers, my friends, and Patty Ann. We all enjoyed one last picnic at the church; it was the parish members, the seniors and invited guests. I was of course, on my best behavior.

As the evening soon came and the hot August sun lowered down past the horizon, I was able to accomplish one small thing to close the book on this chapter of my life.

I found Patty Ann walking towards another group of friends and I grabbed her hand and smiled. "Quick come with me please. I need to share something with you."

I smiled and nodded and so did she. We ran out behind the church into the tree line. I was watching, not a soul was looking. I made sure of it. Once concealed by the trees, we stopped and I turned to her, trembling as I held her hands tight.

"You will think I am a bad girl but I have wanted this for years, Patty Ann."

I let go of her hands and she looked at me quizzically. I was trembling but I put my hands on her waist and moved closer to her. I started to close my eyes. When I saw zero hesitation from her and leaned forward kissing her soft plump lips.

I stepped closer, wrapping my hands around her. Our clothed breasts touched, both our breathing increased. My nerves weren't as bad now as I opened my lips to kiss her deeper. I felt her relax as her arms wrapped around me. We both hummed quietly as our kiss ended.

Pulling away from her as I heard voices in the distance. We knew this was dangerous but this was the last chance I would have.

"I am sorry that was the most amazing kiss I have ever had Patty Ann you are the most beautiful... Mmmmphh."

I was silenced as she kissed me firmer this time. It was amazing, the kiss and the feeling, the arousal and the deeper temptation. It was simply amazing.

"Shh. Caroline I have wanted that for a long time as well. It's a shame we are just learning this now."

I hugged her and whispered in her ear. "Well Patty Ann, we have a bit of summer remaining."

We did enjoy a few days but not as special and amazing as that first kiss.

***

I don't know if you have ever really experienced the heat of a Georgia summer, but let me tell you that summer moving into my dorm, which, as a freshman, was on the third floor was probably the warmest day of my life but it was the happiest of all.

My younger brother gave me a kind hug and wished me well that he would see me in the fall for the holidays and walked out of the dorm down to the car. My mother and father stood waiting to speak with me.

As my brother was out of hearing distance, my father instructed me to have a seat. He and my mother closed the dorm room door. I knew the preacher in him was coming out. And did it ever! For ten minutes straight I was spoken to as if I was in the Garden of Eden and the heathens were pawing at me.

"You are here to learn, to study, and to get an education. You are not here to worry about boys, parties, and the works of the devil." He spewed at me finishing his preaching. He hugged me and said my mother wanted to speak with me privately. He spun on his heels and walked out of the door.

"Dearest, he is proud of you. We know that temptation is everywhere." She reached into her purse and handed me a small card with prayers on it.

"These prayers help me when I am tempted by sin even now. As a woman you will be tempted. Use these prayers to remain pure for your future husband on your wedding night."

How was I to tell her that I didn't want a husband in the future, that I wanted a wife?

And with that she stood as I did, she kissed me on my cheek, brushed a tear from her face and told me she couldn't wait to see me at the holidays. We hugged once more and she walked out of my dorm room joining my father and brother for the three and a half hours drive home.

I settled into college life and a routine for studying focused on my grades and making my parents proud of me. I have a nice roommate but as the first semester came to an end she explained she would be transferring to a different school. Georgia Tech just wasn't for her. I was sad; we had a bit of a friendship. I will never forget that hug we had before leaving and going home in the middle of December. It was the most wonderful hug I had ever felt. The soft kiss on her cheek was what tipped the scale and soaked my panties.

I returned from the Christmas break to find a new roommate, Jennifer Morris. She was rail thin but had the most beautiful smile and the most beautiful hair that cascaded down past her shoulders.

"Hi Caroline, I am Jennifer but I prefer Jenny or Jen." She smiled as we held hands for a brief moment.

"Hello Jen." I smiled. "You already seem so much nicer than my first roommate."

We sat and just chatted, getting to know each other and learning more about each other's background. I came to find out Jen was originally from the north, Massachusetts. She had come down to Georgia Tech in pursuit of her education in Mathematics. She didn't want to attend school in Massachusetts nor return home.

"I needed a break from the bitter cold of winter and felt this was the perfect chance for me to experience a new culture." Jen blushed a bit when she shared that.

I smiled, "Well my younger and high school years were spent in this "culture" I actually used air quotes, "as a preacher's daughter. Everything centered on church and the community, and not much else. I am here to get my education. I want to explore what I missed in my high school years." I smiled and felt a bit nervous yet there was a confidence when I opened up to Jen.

I kept my secret about Patricia Ann.

Over the next few weeks we fell into a good routine of our study habits. We were clicking really well and were enjoying the free time we could spend together. As often as we could, we would meet each other for a quick lunch or going to "the Hub" for dinner and then back to studying.

***

We attended the informal freshman Valentine's Day party. We just sort of walked in together, not as a couple. We agreed we would just go and see what was going on. After being offered a cup or beer or a rum and coke, I chose the coke with just a small amount of rum. Jen smiled at me as she accepted a beer.

We truly were wallflowers. We simply hung out just watching all the couples and all the goings-on. We mingled a bit and a few boys stopped talking to us but it was just small talk, nothing of substance.

I was shocked at what all I witnessed. These were the sins my father and mother spoke of. This is why they didn't want me to ever know of this. My eyes were opened wide as I stood back and just watched. I was hooked; this was the college scene I wanted to experience.

There were boys and girls together, there were girls together, there were even two boys sitting next to each other in what appeared to be an intimate conversation. They were all over, sitting on the couches, on the chairs, standing around, and even walking hand in hand up the stairs to the second floor.

My rum and coke lasted until we decided it was time to leave. I nursed it, enjoying about half of it. Having survived, but more so enjoyed my first college party we slowly walked back to our dorm room. We changed as we got ready for bed. As we lay in our beds, we chatted a bit talking to each other about the party, what we witnessed, all in the darkness of the room. She teased me about my rum and coke and how I nursed it. I simply responded that a sweet southern belle like me was more sophisticated than a "beer girl". We both laughed at that giggling and being silly until sleep finally overtook us both.

Things really turned for me when I woke up very early that third Saturday of February. I thought I was dreaming or hearing something strange. I open my eyes and carefully turn my head to the left looking across the room. I was just getting ready to ask Jen if she was alright when I heard her moan and I think she whispered my name.

I paused, but then heard her breathing. It was shallow. It was quick, and then I heard her murmur, "Yes Caroline, just touch me, love me, make me feel loved." Her breathing quickened even more, "Yes Caroline love, yes!"

I froze, I was in shock. Was I really hearing what I heard? Was I imagining it or did Jen really whisper my name as she was touching herself? My mind was racing and I wasn't sure how to or what to do if anything.

One thing I was absolutely sure of was I would just lay there in silence and not move and just listened as Jen climaxed. I wasn't that naive to not know what she was doing, however it was the first I had ever heard and experienced another woman's orgasm. After another few minutes, the room fell silent except for the screaming in my head.

I must have fallen asleep again as I woke up later. I gathered my shower caddy and snuck out of the room making my way down to the shower. I was very aware of the tingling in my own stomach as I washed carefully. I was debating how I wanted to move forward. Do I ignore this or do I take advantage of it?

Could this be as exciting as or more than what I had over the summer with Party Ann?

I finished my shower, and put on a nice bra and panties set, I slipped on my robe. I made my way back down to the room and was quiet when I entered. Much to my surprise and actual joy, Jen was sitting up, still in bed, listening to music. She smiled as I closed the door.

As I straightened up my shower caddy, put my dirty laundry away and spun to get some clothes. Suddenly I was filled with a vast amount of confidence and not only my thoughts, but also in my desire. I felt a need to assert myself, and I was hoping this would not turn into the potential and climatic disaster that it could.

I turned and looked right at her. I smiled, "Jen, would you like to... um, I don't know, just maybe hang out today? Go for a walk? Get off campus with me?"

I was unsure if this was the right thing to do or not but I didn't want to flash her or embarrass her too much, her self-pleasuring experience remaining a secret. I turned away from her and slipped off my robe hanging it up and pulled on a pair of jeans. I could feel her eyes on me, and it was really enjoyable, I had a fire now burning and I needed this.

"Umm yeah Caroline that sounds like fun." She sounded excited. I could almost see her smiling.

I was immediately thrilled with her response. I turned to look at her and smiled, "Okay! Why don't you hurry and go shower while I figure out our plans for the day."

It was then I realized I was standing in front of her, my jeans still partially unbuttoned and still not wearing a blouse. I blushed and quickly covered myself, then watched her slip out of bed, grab her shower caddy, clean clothes and walk out to get ready for our day out; our date.

When Jen returned from the shower, I was dressed and ready to go and enjoy the day with her. I was dressed wearing jeans, a light colored floral print blouse and sandals. I sat at my table messing with my hair and light make up as Jen started dressing.

12