Caroline and Her Lovers - Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched over my shoulder and with the use of my mirror, as she slipped into a nice pair of jeans and a button up blouse. I loved seeing her lace bra but missed her panties.

Not more than an hour had passed when Jen smiled at me as I sat there at my desk reading, wanting to know if I was ready and if we could grab some brunch. I closed my book, stood up and walked over. I took hold of her hands, and slowly looked her up and down complimenting her on how beautiful she looked.

I watched her response, carefully; her cheeks turned a beautiful rose color, as she blushed. She lowered her chin to her chest, closing her eyes. It made me feel special inside, knowing that I was drawing this out of her, making her feel this way.

Releasing her hand, I bent my right index finger into the shape of a hook. I gently placed it under her chin so that the side of my finger and hand were under her chin. Gently, I lifted her chin so I could see her eyes. I smiled and nodded. It was the perfect moment but I wasn't ready, not quite yet.

"Let's go." I said as we gathered our wallets and keys. I then led her out of room.

We made our way through the quad heading out to one of the main thoroughfares of campus. We hailed a cab and asked them to take us to Ansley Park. It was only a few miles. The cabbie gave me one hell of a glare when I asked him to drop us anywhere in Ansley Park.

Walking the streets, just taking in the mid-morning early spring temperatures, we browsed from shop to shop and window to window. We walked up on McCray's, deciding this would be a good spot for brunch. The hostess welcomed us and seated us at table for two by the window. It was a wonderful experience sitting there and chatting, especially on our budget.

From time to time our conversation took a purposeful pause. I was beginning to learn more about Jen and what a wonderful person she really is. It didn't really matter but Jen was from a well off family and begged me to allow her to pay for our lunch.

It was just after 1:00 pm when we decided to head back to campus having had a wonderful late morning stroll with window shopping and lunch. As we returned to campus and to our dorm, finally behind closed doors, I took Jen's hands in mine and pulled her close.

I was feeling more confident than ever, more confident than I was this morning when I first suggested we go out, and with that confidence, I leaned forward and kissed her cheek. I was thrilled to feel her step closer to me. I could almost feel the heat from her body as she pressed against me. The murmuring I heard from her and the soft exhale from her made my heart beat faster and faster.

I released her hands and placed mine on her hips and kissed her cheek a second time, but no closer to her lips, a feeling out process, per se, seeing how, for I could take this without her taking a step backwards or rejecting this in real life.

I was feeling confident in myself knowing this is what I wanted. Well let me rephrase, I want to go slower with Jen as I needed to go slow. I still hadn't slept with another woman, Patricia Ann and I spent some nice time together but we didn't go as far as making love.

This time I pulled back slightly, my hand still on her hips just below her waist. I pulled back slightly to gauge her reaction. Seeing her blushing deeper, I smiled and nodded my head in approval, waiting for her reaction.

It was then that Jen smiled and gave me a slight nod. I moved my hands very slowly up her back, my fingers touching her blouse as they moved around to the small of her back. With a small amount of pressure from my fingertips on her back I pulled her closer, our bodies now fully touching. I kissed her carefully, gently and lovingly.

I broke our kiss, as we were standing, and took her by the hand and asked if we could have a seat and maybe talk a little bit about our interests and where this could lead.

Jen smiled at me nodding. I could see the anxiety or the anticipation in her eyes. I let her over to my bed and had a seat propping my back up against the headboard. I patted the bed next to me with my left hand and nodded, asking her to join me, and that I hoped she would trust me.

As Jen approached the bed and had a seat next to me, I extended my left arm, inviting her to lean up against my side so that we could cuddle.

"Jen, let's be open and let's be honest with each other." I said.

I continued by telling her that I was not interested at all in boys. I never have been and I doubt I ever will be. There is a level of calmness and relaxation that came over her face at that point. I went on to say that I had never really experienced full love with another woman and I had a female friend over the summer, but things never progress that far.

I listened to her as she explained to me that she had dated in high school and was open, having had a boyfriend for a little bit but then also had a girlfriend for most of her senior year of high school. Things hadn't worked out as she came here for college and her friend decided to stay in Massachusetts.

With this knowledge, knowing what I was feeling and what she wanted, I became the aggressor. I wrapped my right hand around her, pulling her into an awkward, but enjoyable hug as we sat there.

"I am here, you are here. We are now more than friends aren't we Jen?"

I was thrilled when she looked into my eyes and kissed me gently on the lips. "Yes Caroline, yes, I will be your girlfriend."

We sat there on the bed, cuddling for what seemed to be an endless amount of time as it was peaceful, joyful, loving, and surreal. We enjoyed some idle chatter about life and about dreams. She shared her perfect evening out with me. I shared how I would love to stroll under the moonlight on a beach with her. We enjoyed a soft kiss every now and then, nothing too overly sexual. I just let her cuddle as I held her in my arms.

I giggled when I heard my stomach growl a bit. We left the bed as the day grew long and sought out a snack from the Hub. As we walked back to the dorm room, we were cautious to not be overly flirtatious and maintained a bit of distance, but I could feel the change that had overcome me.

That was the first night that we stayed in bed together. I coined our new bedtime uniform moving forward panties and a crop top. As we both drifted off to sleep, Jen's head on my chest, her hair cascading over my shoulder, we agreed that we weren't sure where this would lead. One thing we admittedly aware of, were different, and we were absolutely committed to one another.

That next morning, when we woke in each other's arms, Jen, still with her head lying on my chest, it was forever solidified in my soul that this is what I wanted. I wanted her or another to always be in my arms, and loving me as much as I love them.

We grew extremely close over that spring semester of our first year of college. As finals and exams took most of our time we knew deep in our hearts that we would be separating for the summer. She was heading back to Massachusetts to her family. I was begrudgingly heading back to my home, my church, and my community. Little did I know how much I would miss her over the short two and one half months of summer?

On that final night, we had a wonderful dinner out together, which she insisted on paying for. I dressed as elegantly as possible, or at least, in my opinion it was as elegantly as possible. My sandals, my most comfortable shoes, a sun yellow sundress which came just below my knees. Jen was dressed beautifully in a lavender blouse and a beautiful, matching skirt, her hair still cascading over her shoulders down her back, curled slightly framing her face just a thing of beauty, the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.

We were back at McCray's remembering our first date. After dinner, we made our way back to our dorm room. This time they would not be a bedtime uniform as our door closed behind us, and our clothes, mostly packed, and as a few boxes, they scheduled to the room I pulled Jen into my arms, kissing her softly.

I whispered to her how much I would miss her over the next months, and slowly unbuttoned her blouse, gently bringing it down off her shoulders, allowing it to hit the floor, my hands gently opening and releasing the front clasp of her bra. As it fell from her my kisses traced down her throat, and for the first time, I truly tasted my girlfriend, suckling her breasts.

My hands made their way to her zippered skirt and as it fell to the ground pooling at her feet. My kisses trail down her soft, but taunt stomach. I paused, inhaling her scent. My fingers now inside the soft lace of her panties gently lowering them over her hips down her legs, pooling with her skirt at her feet.

I took my time as best I could, kiss my way to her essence, flattening my tongue. I paused savoring the first taste ever of my girlfriend and her nectar. I was surprised when she shuttered, and quivered so quickly, grasping my shoulders, holding herself steady. All the while I continued taking her back at the immediacy and quickness of her climax; I was well rewarded as her cream covered my lips in my tongue.

Once recovered, Jen bent and lifted me up, her lips feeding mine, kissing me softly. I was excited, thrilled, but nervous as Jens fingers worked the buttons of my sundress, starting at my neck as she lifted my hair off of my neck, and gently undid the first few buttons. Her kiss continued as she slowly pulled my dress forward off my shoulders, and like her for the first time opening myself to my girlfriend.

As my sundress fell to my feet, I felt that gentle touch of her fingers. I did not immediately notice as she unclasps my bra, freeing my breasts. Nor did I feel her kisses. For as soft as she moved, taking my right nipple into her mouth, her tongue swirling her lips, sucking it. Jen then knew just what I needed as she palmed both of my breasts and kissed her way down to my panties.

I never felt anything so erotic, so sensual, and as loving as this. Jen slowly took my panties from my firm bottom, her hands inside, cupping me and slowly pulling them down, but as I stood naked in my girlfriend, kissing my mons, I pulled her up and begged her to join me in bed.

Jen did not relent. She did as I asked, joining me as her kisses continued, and her hand moved gently caressing my hooded clit. Her soft touch knew exactly what it was which excited me. As my legs shook, as my stomach taunted, Jen slowly moved her fingers down, opening my petals caressing my kitty.

It was as if I was floating, only hearing my voice as an echo telling Jen, instructing her to love me more, and to taste me. As I heard my words, my fingers intertwined through her hair I opened myself to her, my legs wide as her lips circle my clit and her thin finger entered my womanhood for the first time.

The intensity of the feeling combined with this first time was more than I could ever imagine as I erupted, my orgasm, shaking me from the very tips of my toes to the top of my hair, the first experience seeing stars.

I felt her soft kisses trace up my body as she then joined me up on the bed, laying her head on my chest drifting off to sleep in the bliss of our love.

We woke the next morning with a sorrowful sound of the alarm, and with a kiss, and a promise I watched as a single tear dropped from her eye. I stepped forward and gently with my thumb brushed the tear to the side.

"You are not to cry my love. You are to hold that soft, sweet memory in your soul, and in your heart, and allow that passion to build. You will come back to me and we will soon be together again."

With a final kiss I watched as Jen walked out of the room, heading home. Thus began the worst summer of my life.

***

I hope you have enjoyed this journey. Chapter two will soon be submitted.

Please remember we are all here for a short time and regardless of what others feel about you, be true to yourself. Every day is an amazing opportunity to celebrate who you are. All my love,

Aoife

12