Caroline and Her Lovers Ch. 10

Story Info
The thrill of a new family member.
6.6k words
4.85
2k
6

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 08/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline and Her Lovers Ch. 10

The thrill of a new family member

Written by Aoife

A/N - Please enjoy this continuing Sapphic fictional series. Caroline's harem and family continue to grow and mature. Caroline herself matures in her work and in her role as Miss of the home.

Thank you for voting in previous chapters. I appreciate your thoughts and comments and feedback on how to improve. For those who were disappointed with the last two chapters, please know I want to improve as a writer and storyteller.

As always I hope you enjoy this chapter.

***

We woke Monday morning all smiles and happiness. Chloe had already left the bedroom early in making a delicious and full breakfast for all of us. At 9:30 we arrived at the Women's Hospital meeting with our IVF nurse and counselor. Kevin did what was needed and promised to come back if something additional was needed.

As we left the hospital, the sun shone and the clouds lifted. That night we sat around discussing next steps in our family.

***End of Chapter 9***

***

This was all very new for us, the idea of an infant, a baby in our home was unimaginable but we are overjoyed. There is tension, uncertainty and a vast amount of fear. I can see it and feel it in their hugs and kisses. Chloe is the most excited, Angela and Bev are both over the moon but cautiously optimistic. El seems the farthest from excited.

In fact, with each conversation, I could sense her pulling back. As I stood from the breakfast table, I asked her to walk Me to My car. Chloe looked at Me and I quickly shook My head 'no' and she smiled almost knowing what I was thinking.

El and I put our coats on and walked outside. She opened My car door and I stopped turning to her. I kissed her and asked what was the matter? What was bothering her?

"I am afraid. In my mind I worry, I am unsure where I really will fit in the family when the baby comes."

I hugged her tightly, "Dearest El, we need you more than you realize. I love you as much as the others. You are My girl; I will never let you go! I promise. You will fit into Bev's nutritional life, all of our physical wellbeing and lifestyles. And you My pet, created this loving need and a newfound fetish I never knew I had in Me."

I kissed her then finished. "Who knew I could have such an explosive orgasm while you play with My feel as we all play in bed! As far as your place and being lost or confused, let Me assure you, we need you more than ever. You are a breath of fresh air, the sunshine in our lives. My dearest, I need you. You thrive in our family, never doubt that My pet."

El smiled and hugged Me again. "I need a favor from you. Today, go and be with Chloe. Love her, hold her and cuddle her all day. Will you do that please?"

Her eyes lit up, her smile widened. "Thank you Miss. I will be here at your feet when You return this evening."

With a final hug, El assisted Me into My car and waited to go inside until I pulled away.

Throughout the day at work I kept thinking we needed some getaway time, a change of scenery. We hadn't been away as a family. El had My mind spinning, was I not satisfying them? Did I need more excitement in My family? Yes that is it, some excitement other than the amazing love we make and have for each other.

That night on the way home from work I stopped at a party store. Yes, a party store. I needed an idea and I thought it could start here. What is better than having a party in some fashion?

I walked inside and I was greeted by a clerk asking me if I needed any assistance to please let him know. I wandered the first few aisles looking for something subtle but yet garnering ideas, after all I knew what I wanted but I was uncertain what My girls would want. This needed to be mutual.

I walked down the second to the last aisle and stopped, dead in my tracks. My eyes focused then opened wide. A thought literally popped in my head. I smiled from ear to ear. Yes this would be a perfect idea starter, potentially silly, but I loved it. This wasn't as subtle as I wanted but this would get their minds churning and hopefully we would come to an agreement.

I thought I was done shopping having filled the basket I carried. I doubled back to the one aisle grabbing something absolutely silly. When I was finished shopping, I purchased three bags of what I thought I needed and drove home. I sat there in the driveway purposefully; just waiting.

I knew Chloe was watching for Me as Angela said. When I saw her look out the window, I motioned for her to come out.

Chloe seemed hesitant but a few seconds later, the front door opened and she came down the walkway. I pointed to the side door. Chloe opened the door, got in the car and closed the door.

I turned leaning towards her and kissed her then whispered in her ear. "Chloe My love, I love you more and more every day. You came to Me all those months ago and it made Me happier than you can imagine." I kissed her deeply. I meant to get her mind racing.

I moved my left hand upwards to her hair and gripped it tight in My hand. I heard My baby pet moan in excitement as I pulled her hair moving her head exposing her neck to Me. My lips pressed against her exposed neck, kissing down her throat. I kissed my way back to her waiting lips. Kissing her, it wasn't hard to find her tongue as her lips parted accepting My slightly forceful kiss. I was getting excited as was My pet.

I heard her moan again as our tongues intertwined toying with the other. Our kiss was now heated, loving, erotic, and highly sexual. I released her hair and carefully brought our kiss to a close. I opened my eyes to see My beautiful pet smiling and in need.

"Your Mistress needs something from you. I need you to trust Me and have My girls follow My instructions."

"Of course Miss Caroline, for You the world!"

"Good, now go inside, instruct your sisters to hurry and change into their swimsuits then return and wait for Me on the steps where I will guide them to their seats. As you head upstairs, flick the porch light on and off, this will be My signal to come in and do what I need to do."

I leaned in and kissed her once more. "Dinner will be delayed a few minutes. I need you and Bev to do your best putting dinner on hold. Now, go and hurry pet. I do not want to spoil the wonderful dinner you have made."

Chloe took My satchel and almost ran up the sidewalk. Minutes later and as discussed I saw the porch light flicker. I made My way inside. I knew they would hurry as directed so I moved with a bit of a pace to stage My surprise.

I put the three bags on the floor and started. I placed a cocktail umbrella in each of the glasses. On their dinner plate, I placed a small paper plate and napkin. Each was printed and themed with seashells and starfish, a beach scene. I then opened the second bag and retrieved the three sets of mini shovels and buckets and placed them on the table. I then got the comical and very large sunglasses and put one at each place setting.

I grabbed My grass skirt and wrapped it around My waist and tied it. I heard the pitter patter of feet then turned. "You are to stop at the steps and close your eyes!"

I started laughing. "I will lead you to your seat for My surprise." I made My way to the steps and there the four of them stood, dressed in their swimsuits.

Angela was on the first step. I expected nothing less than her first. I took her hands and slowly walked her to her chair. I turned and wrapped My arms around her and kissed her deeply. I ran My hands up the side of her black one piece. I loved how high it was cut on her hips, how it plunged in front showing off her cleavage. I mostly enjoyed how the back was cut down exposing her entire back showcasing her wonderful firm ass.

With a soft kiss, My hands slid down her sides and cupped her bum; I broke the kiss then held her hands while she sat. I whispered in her ear that she was not to open her eyes lest her bum be reddened. She blushed and promised.

I walked back to the steps and retrieved Bev. I walked her carefully to her chair then took her left hand and lifted it high in the air, allowing her to twirl as if dancing with her. I know of her love of slow dancing. I pulled her close to Me. The feel of her body against Me hardened My nipples as My hand came to rest on her hip. I kissed her deeply, and then breaking the kiss I whispered how I loved her body. Then I whispered how I should have her wear her bikini every day.

I nipped at her ear lobe then told her how much more radiant she will be as a mother. I carefully sat her in her seat and reminded her that if she opened her eyes, she would go weeks without showering with Me.

El stood on the lowest step now waiting for Me, Chloe was behind her. I purposefully wanted El to be last. I reached around El and took Chloe's hands in mine maneuvering her around El. When Chloe stood on the bottom step I told El, I would be back for her.

I pulled Chloe into a hug. There was a shiver throughout her entire body as I held her close to Me. She moaned out loud expressing her love for Me. I paused and kissed her neck, moving her beautiful, now waist length blonde hair to the side. I licked the side of her neck then pinched her exposed bottom whispering how much I truly love and appreciate all she does for us in our home.

I walked her to her chair and playfully bit her neck then kissed down her throat stopping just at her breast. "Now Chloe dearest, keep your eyes closed or I will deny your orgasms for two months." She trembled and promised to obey.

I made My way back to the stairs to see El, standing there waiting for Me. Through conversations I knew El only wore bikinis, very minimal bikinis. She once commented previously how she loved showing off her body in a bikini. I removed my blouse allowing My bra to be My bikini top. I took her hands in Mine then moved her down the steps pulling her close to Me.

Still holding her hands, I moved them up; pressing the palms of her hands against My bra clad breasts and then kissed her, deeply. Her hands caressed My breasts as I caressed her bare back; My hands came to settle on her bum. I pulled her against My thigh and ground My leg between her thighs while gripping her beautiful ass in My hands pulling her against Me.

I ensured she understood this kiss was sexual. I heard her moan as she pressed her body against mine. Her hands flattened on My breasts as My nipples hardened.

I pulled back from our kiss, "Open your eyes." which she did.

"El you are My pet, My lover, one of My dearest. You make My heart beat faster, My kisses more passionate. You take My breath away."

I kissed her again. "Kneel and remove My jeans and adjust My grass skirt." As El removed My jeans, she also removed My socks, lifting each foot kissing My toes then placing it back on the tile floor.

"Can you smell and feel My wetness for you?" I moved My hands to her long red hair and guided her kisses up My legs to my panty covered kitty. I opened My legs and held her nose at My throbbing clit.

"Can you feel Me El? Do you see? Can you smell what you all do to Me?"

I felt her breath on My body, her nose pressed against My panties. I let her play for a few seconds then gently lifted her up into a hug and a kiss. "You are sensual, sexual and you are the beauty that all women wish for. Never doubt My love for you or where you belong. Now close your eyes as we join the family."

I walked El down the hall and led her to her seat assisting her in sitting. I then took My seat and spoke. "There are simple rules to the game we are about to play." I paused.

"The rules are simple. First, when I say, you open your eyes but will not speak until I say. You will let your minds wander. Second, we will eat dinner, all pitching in to clean up, and then collectively discuss your ideas. Now open your eyes."

There were gasps, giggles, and looks of curiosity.

"Rules!" I giggled a tiny bit as I enjoyed each of their expressions. I looked at Bev and Chloe and nodded, "You may proceed with dinner."

When dinner was brought to the table, I spoke. "My girls, My family, this is the tease to start your minds wandering. Soon we will take a vacation once we decide where we are going, we will coordinate work schedules and make a plan."

Chloe was the first to grab her sunglasses and giggle, "I am the star darlings! Take photos of me for keepsakes and admiration."

We all laughed as she shook her head left and right posing as if being photographed. Angela slid her hand to My bare thigh. She leaned to the side and whispered how this was just the perfect way for all of us to enjoy and come up with an idea.

It was El that spoke next. "I am suddenly in the mood for being naughty, Miss."

She had a mini shovel in her hand and was looking at Bev. There was a wicked grin on her face. She leaned over and flicked the plastic shovel against her breast and nipple.

"Hmmm this is too much!" El smiled laughing and flicked Bev's nipple again. "I wonder, can we bury Angela and Bev in the sand, then take them to the sea and help them wash?" She winked at each of us. I smiled wide as El flicked Bev's nipple again with the shovel.

"Miss!! Tell her no more!" Bev spoke in a playful voice.

I took Angela's and Bev's hands in Mine. "My love, Bev, will soon be with a child; a child for our family. I want us to go away and be together before we have this amazing gift which is a blessing from Mother Nature and science."

"Tonight we dine, chat and sleep, dreaming about where we will go. We now enjoy the amazing meal Chloe has prepared."

I released their hands, stood. I shook My hips and ass a bit and walked around kissing each of My girls having a bit of fun then took My seat for supper.

***

Two days later I was dreaming the most wonderful dream. I was being caressed and touched while naked lying on the beach. I felt the warmth of the sun on My face and skin as the sounds of the waves crashing against the sand off in the distance. The soft touch of My pet and how she was caressing My body made My pussy wet.

I opened My legs slightly and moaned. My breathing changed, My heart started beating faster, My clit was throbbing, My stomach churning, I felt a bliss like never before in My dreams. Suddenly I felt the caress of hands on My stomach, then the kiss of her lips on My nipple, then My other nipple. That familiar freight train started to churn deep inside My soul. There was a new euphoria of warmth covering my body. My soul started singing.

I opened My eyes as I was brought from My dream, her finger circled My clit and her mouth closed on My inner lips slurping at them. I moaned aloud as two sets of lips closed on My nipples and a flow erupted from My Kitty.

"Ohh Myy Pet!" I screamed.

They sucked My nipples and licked My cream then a fourth set of lips softly kissed My stomach. My legs were shaking, their kisses then softened, the sucking became kisses and I felt each of them wrap their arms around Me in some fashion.

A few moments later I felt kisses trickle down My thighs, to My calves and then one kiss on each of My toes. Once done, the bed shifted, one of My girls stood, the bed shifted again, and a second one left the bed.

I turned to My left. Angela lay there smiling. She winked, "Good morning my Mistress. I trust You enjoyed Your dream and how Your girls love you?"

I smiled, unable to speak yet. I felt Bev kiss My neck. I moaned, "Please no My girls. Please allow this to never end."

I felt the warmth of a soft cloth glide up My legs as the bed shifted. Chloe and El freshened My body, and then disposed of the cloth. They returned to bed wanting to cuddle as well. We all curled up as a family.

El whispered, "Miss, we have spoken over the last few days."

"Come to Me."

El rose up and knelt above Me, one knee on either side of my hips, straddling Me. She smiled and took My hands in hers.

"We would love something simple, a trip, maybe a full week at the beach, a beach house. Nothing special, nothing fancy, just the five of us Miss, if it pleases You."

She bent down kissed My lips then shifted, her left thigh moved down in between My legs, her right knee on the outside of Me. She lowered her body down and slowly ground her pussy on My thigh.

She held My hands tight. I looked at her. Her eyes were begging. Her hips slowly moved, grinding her kitty on My thigh. She tilted her head back as she ground her pussy on My thigh, her wetness flowing, her warmth intensifying.

"Uhhh Miss!!" She moaned.

I felt Angela kiss My cheek, I looked to My left Angela was in awe, just watching El as she rode My thigh moaning masturbating herself on My thigh. I nodded at Angela; she smiled and kissed Me leaving the bed.

I turned to My right, seeing Chloe's hands covering and palming Bev's breasts. I kissed Bev then spoke, "Chloe My pet, would you like to have your sister? Will you take your sister Bev while Angela takes El?"

Just then the bed shifted, El dropped to her elbows kissing Me deeply. She moaned but then squealed into My mouth as Angela grabbed her hips. The feeling of El breathing her sexual breath into Me was overwhelming, the full emotion of her love. At that moment, El and I connected on a level so pure and everlasting. It was different, erotic My heart skipped a beat just being with her.

El lifted her head and looked to the ceiling, "More Miss, please more. Allow Angela to use Me please Miss!"

My hands reached up, taking El's long red hair curling it in My fingers. I pulled her head down for a deep kiss but I paused.

"Angela, have My pet cum for Me and her pleasure."

I kissed El deep as I felt the bed shift. I briefly looked over to see Bev on her hands and knees as Chloe was slowly taking her sister.

"Be gentle Chloe."

I released my right hand from El's long beautiful red hair and cupped Bev's firm hanging breast. I pulled El into a deep kiss then pinched and tugged at Bev's nipple.

With My eyes closed, I relished in the sounds of My girls, My family listening to the love being experienced.

El was first to pull back and squeal! "Harder please!"

I heard a slap, then a moan, then another slap, a louder moan. Then a third, fourth and fifth slap, all in quick succession. I felt the wetness on My thigh as El creamed My leg, she was quivering,

I wrapped her in My arm, the right still enjoying Bev, and pulled her tight, her breasts and hard nipples against My skin.

A final slap as she squealed into My mouth with a final kiss as Angela continued thrusting, pushing her further into her sexual reality. I felt another flow of wetness now covering Me as El screamed for her lover to stop. It was enough.

I heard Bev moaning and Chloe urging her on as their love continued shortly hearing Bev's screams as her orgasm overtook her.

Angela collapsed on My left, as El lay on top of Me, Chloe and Bev tangled together as one lay on My right. I closed My eyes hearing the murmuring of love, devotions and joy.

My ears were never filled with anything more loving or amazing, so I thought. But that sound of love was yet to come.

***

The waiting was the hardest part; it was certainly hardest on Bev. She was spectacular in her behavior, mannerisms, demeanor, and outward love for each of us. Of course we tabled several activities when we came home from the transfers. Those next ten days were pure hell on Bev.

The first transfer was one embryo, which for reasons only known to medical science didn't take. Bev begged Me to have two embryo transferred and implanted for the second round, I hesitated but agreed.

Still the world of modern medicine and the miracles of Mother Nature decided this wasn't the right time; again.

I do not think the amount of tears Bev shed would be capable of being measured. The four of us focused on Bev. It was a terribly challenging eight months. I was never more proud of My girls.

12