Caroline and Her Lovers Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What is the old cliché? "Third time's a charm?"

Well according to Dr. NcNabb, this would be the last attempt, or that's her recommendation.

As we left the hospital we were all smiles of hopefulness. We were filled with caution this time but Dr. McNabb and Alexandra, our Nurse Practitioner assured us that they had hope for us.

They told us to go home and relax. Tomorrow they wanted Bev to resume her normal life but they would see us back in ten days for a blood draw.

And so the clock would start ticking for a third time, the third and final attempt. We relaxed and remained calm but we all remained positive focusing on Bev.

***

On the morning of day nine, I woke up with Bev curled up in my right arm and her head on My chest. The same spot she has rested her head and cuddled with Me since we became lovers. Her eyes were wide open and there was a smile on her face.

"Good morning Miss." Bev kissed My cheek then smiled. "Miss, I would like to lie here a few more minutes please."

I smiled then felt her left leg shift over top of Mine. Her panty clad pussy pressing against Me. Her hand caressing My chest. I felt Chloe move and then heard Bev's breathing change slightly. I was going to caution Bev but I was stopped when I felt Angela kiss My cheek then My chin, then My neck.

"Angela?" I whispered.

"Miss, please I am fine. I just want to be here with you. It's been months, Miss, months." I heard Bev whisper to Me.

I was suddenly floating as I felt El move and squeeze in between Angela's legs and Mine. She kissed My thighs and then My stomach, then down my skin to My swelling lips. Goodness her touch and what it immediately did to Me.

I heard a squeak as Bev pressed firmer against My outer thigh, her movements paced and now stronger.

"Baby doll, dearest Bev, I don't want you to ..."

I was startled as her lips pressed to Mine kissing Me. Bev pulled back just as quickly as she kissed Me.

"It's okay I can tell Miss, my dream has come true. I can tell Miss."

We were gentle, loving and kind to each other. It was an outward love only known to the five of us. There was more love that morning than the last months combined.

As the final kiss was placed on My lips by Bev, she asked that she and Chloe shower quickly. There was something she felt she had to do.

"No home pregnancy tests Beverly!" I spoke sternly. "Dr. McNabb warned us of how false - positive results are with IVF candidates." It was stern but loving.

She didn't need to be reminded; I did.

The rest of us took care of each other and readied for our day. After breakfast, Angela, Bev and I were off to work, El was off to her advanced program nutritional course certification, and Chloe had disappeared to do what Chloe does. That young lady really needs to be rewarded in a special manner one day soon.

I was awake around 3:00 am, just worrying. I got up and made my way downstairs and made a pot of coffee. It was here, day ten.

It was an hour later when I heard the step creak; I turned to see Bev in her robe walking down the hall. She got a glass of water and sat to My right.

Five hours later, Bev and I just sat there holding hands; our hearts were bursting with hope, positivity, and fear. Dr. McNabb was stoic as she clicked from screen to screen on her computer. After the fifth or sixth click, she stopped and placed her hands flat on the desk.

"Okay." Bev sat up straighter, her leg started shaking, her left foot was tapping on the floor and she squeezed my hand tighter.

Dr. McNabb inhaled, then slowly looked up at us and smiled wide. I swear I saw tears well up in her eyes.

"We will now change to prenatal vitamins..."

That was all I heard as Bev turned and hugged Me tight squealing in My ear. Then I felt Bev's tears of joy on My skin. We left Dr. McNabb's office about thirty minutes later with a packet of information and a schedule of appointments for the next few months.

The most important to us was the first ultrasound which was scheduled for three weeks from today. We knew we would have one scheduled at the ninth and at the twelfth week.

The vast amount of joyful tears shed on the ride home and then again as Bev delivered the news to My girls when we walked in the house were enough to fill a bathtub. We sat in the living room for twenty minutes just chatting.

I looked at my watch and stood; I excused myself and told them I needed to make a phone call. I sat at the kitchen table and called Kevin, his voicemail picked up. I left him a message. Who knows what it really sounded like, I cried most of the time as I spoke.

***

It took five weeks to get everything arranged and booked. What helped with the cost and availability was our late or 'off season' booking. We booked a week in mid-September at Sandbridge knowing things would be slower and less crowded.

Chloe and El were running that show while Angela, Bev and I continued to work. Chloe was going overboard taking care of Bev as was El monitoring all of her daily nutrition and fitness needs.

I pulled into the driveway and saw the garage door was open. The trunk to Angel's car was open as well. I could see a few suitcases on the side of the car and her trunk was partially packed. I shut off My car and smiled. I took a deep breath and closed My eyes. It was here, our vacation, a week of no stress and nothing but love.

I heard a soft tap on the car window. I opened My eyes and saw Chloe standing there. I smiled and nodded. She opened the car door and squatted down looking at Me.

"Miss, are you okay?"

I smiled, "I am now My love, I am now. I just need My shower and My girls. But I know there is much to get done"

Chloe held out her hands and helped Me stand. Once out of the car, I started towards the house knowing Chloe would gather My purse, satchel and lunch box. Over the last few weeks, she has been coming out to meet Me and insists on carrying my things into the house.

I entered the house from the open garage door into the kitchen. The aroma of dinner lifted My heart, soul and frankly My taste buds. The smell of green peppers filled the room. Bev walked over and took My hands and smiled.

"Miss, would you like a shower or maybe a massage first then a bath?" Bev asked.

I pulled Bev into a hug. "A massage would be so wonderful but I do not want to ...." I paused and lowered My head; I wasn't sure how to tell her I wanted no harm to come to her.

"Bev I have been really stressed at work. I feel ..." she leaned forward as My girls often do, kissing Me thus silencing Me with their love.

As our kiss finished, I felt one of the girls wrap their arms around Me from behind. "Miss we know and we ask you not to worry. Let's go upstairs." It was El whispering in My ear. Bev kissed Me and winked as El took My hands and led Me upstairs.

After dinner, I rested on the couch with Bev as Angela, El and Chloe went through their lists. I must have nodded off and was startled awake when I heard the garage door closing.

***

Angela pulled into the rental company parking lot ahead of Me. She and I walked into the rental office. We registered, picked up the keys for the "Seashore Shanty". The leasing agent gave us directions, a list of different businesses open during the next week and bid us a wonderful week on the beach.

We pulled in the drive seeing the exterior features are a combination of weathered wood, stone, and glass. We slowly made our way inside to see the open floor plan we wanted. It was truly spacious and welcomed us with a huge virtual hug. The living, dining, and kitchen areas seamlessly flowed together, creating a perfect space for enjoying family time.

To me, this was the perfect beach house. It has a blend of comfort, luxury, and natural beauty, located south of the main stretch of shore.

The expansive deck, which was right off the living room, extended the living space outdoors, providing the perfect setting for enjoying the morning breeze and sunrise. A staircase led us down to a private access for the beach where I knew I would be spending so much time.

I felt one of My girls wrap their hands around my waist as I looked out the slider windows. There was a kiss on My neck.

"Miss? A penny for your thoughts?" It was Bev.

I turned around hugging her and was suddenly overwhelmed with love. I shivered pulling her close. Her three month baby bump made me smile wide. I kissed her softly on the lips. And murmured how I have waited for this for so long. It was a pure tender moment spent with a woman who years ago approached me and was the catalyst, the spark, which started the fire in me and has brought us to where we are today.

We were so connected, physically, emotionally, and mentally. We were swaying, dancing to the music in our hearts and minds. Our kisses were soft and passionate. Our lips melted against the others. Her hands caressing My back, Mine, pulling her as close to Me as possible. It was a moment of perfection.

I heard giggles coming from Chloe, El, and Angela. I kissed Bev one more time but didn't let her go, I held her close, and we were still swaying left and right dancing in our own world.

Suddenly the giggles were silenced. I heard the shuffling of feet then whispers down the hall of the house.

"Let Me help them unload My love. You sit and enjoy the view." I kissed Bev and pulled away, our hands still touching, then I stepped back as our fingers finally slipped apart. I turned and went to find My girls to help unload the cars.

That first evening was amazing as we sat on the deck watching the sunset over the Atlantic Ocean. As the week progressed, I could see each of us relaxing and unwinding even more. I knew deep down in my heart this is what my girls and family needed.

On the last night of our vacation, we all sat side by side holding hands listening to the waves crash on the shore as the sun set and the moon shone brightly over the Atlantic Ocean. The sky was filled with stars when I stood and shared that I was headed to bed.

They all joined Me for a blissful slumber.

***

I heard the whispers and felt the bed shift as both Bev and Chloe gently got out of bed. I heard the door 'click' closed, then felt El curl up on My right side. Her hand right immediately draped over my torso. I rested Mine on hers and moved it slowly up covering My right breast.

She murmured and whispered in delight with this feeling of love and passion.

It was a bit later when we all heard it, the three of us at once jumped out of bed. Angela was out of bed first, her side of the bed, closest to the door. With the door now open and her heading down the stairs, I was up and dressing. The shrill in Chloe's voice coming from the first floor meant one thing.

El moved with speed, grace and determination as she made her way past me and down the stairs. We all had our tasks, El had pre planned everything. We hadn't practiced this but we knew.

I was dressed and down the steps as the garage door was opened and Chloe was walking Bev out to the car, hopeful that this wouldn't be the second false alarm. I got in the driver's seat and off we went.

I handled the registration while Bev was being evaluated, things moved slowly until I was called back by the Charge Nurse, Holly. It seems this wasn't a false alarm. The staff in the ER started moving with a quicker pace when Holly spoke.

The attending ER doctor explained that Dr. McNabb was called and with his urging was on the way. The next thing I knew we were being escorted around and being moved to the Delivery Suite on the 7th floor.

Once assigned to a Delivery Suite Bev got settled. I was given my wristband for access and just watched as this team did what they needed to do. I sat with Bev when she called for me and asked for my assistance but that time was short lived. Dr. McNabb joined us within 20 minutes and was smiling from ear to ear.

Harley Elizabeth was born screaming and kicking. I joked with Bev, she will do well in the entertainment industry if she can sing and dances like that. The entire room laughed and congratulated us, Harley's moms, on the birth of their very healthy baby girl.

***

Chloe settled in as the 'House Pet'. She had now taken over as Harley's full-time nanny as well. She runs the home and has truly found her place in My harem.

Bev cried for two days but she went back to work once her maternity leave over. When she came home that first day after work, you thought she hadn't seen Harley in a month. She is just the most amazing mother ever.

Angela has found the perfect way to be the perfect Aunt. When it is her time with Harley and the poor girl makes the wrong face or the wrong noise, Angela is quick to return her to Me, Bev, or Chloe.

El is just the most amazing woman. She has started focusing her time on being the fitness guru she really is. El has Bev working and back in shape and continues to keep us all in good physical condition.

***

Saturday morning I rolled to My left and kissed Angela. I whispered in her ear to sleep in and she seemed to have needed it from her tough week at work. I rolled to My right and saw Chloe still sleeping with a smile on her face. Gingerly I made My way out of bed and grabbed a camisole, pulled it on and made my way to the nursery. I peaked in seeing Bev resting in the recliner having been up most of the night with Harley as she started teething this week. I closed the door then made My way downstairs.

I started a pot of coffee then heard the floorboard creak. I turned to see Chloe holding Harley. Chloe was talking and making faces at her. She smiled and came to Me asking if I wanted to hold her while Chloe prepared her bottle.

I sat with Harley smiling at her and rocking her in My arms. Chloe set My coffee in front of Me, and then kissed My cheek. When the bottle was ready she sat with a bib and a burping towel over her shoulder.

She took Harley in her arms and started with her bottle, feeding her slowly. I held My coffee in My hands and smiled looking at the two of them, Aunt Chloe and Harley.

I took a sip of coffee and set My cup on the table. I looked at Chloe, "You want a baby, don't you?"

Her smile was all that was needed.

***End of Chapter 10***

Thank you for taking your time to read this chapter. The journey of Caroline, Angela, Bev, Chloe, EL and the family does not end here.

I do hope you take some time and tell me what you think by voting or leaving me a comment. As always your constructive criticism is appreciated.

All my love,

Aoife

12