Caroline Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline was exhausted so he let her rest for a few minutes while he grabbed a beer. When he returned to the bedroom, he knew the test of her submission would come when she was released. He jerked himself until he was hard again and then began lightly working on her legs again. Once he knew she was turned on, he released her legs. He slid up between her legs and slowly slid his cock into her soaking wet pussy. Then he reached up and released her arms. She immediately threw her arms around his neck and pleaded, "Fuck me, baby. I need you to fuck me."

As he began pumping, he said, "What are you?"

She immediately responded, "I'm your bitch, Andre. I'm your dirty white bitch and I need your beautiful black cock." He began pounding her white pussy making her scream, "Aaaaaarggggh! Oh fuck! Aaaaaah! Ah-ah-ah. Aaaaargggh! Yes. Yes. Yessssss! Fuck me Andre. Fuck your bitch!"

After he shot his load deep into her pussy, she immediately went down and cleaned his cock. She laid beside him and said, "That was the most intense sex I've ever had."

He said, "Tell me what you are."

She hugged his chest and said, "I'm your bitch, Andre. I'm your dirty white bitch."

"Yes you are," he said.

Caroline spent the night with Andre and he fucked her two more times. The next morning, he got up and made bacon, eggs and toast for breakfast. She borrowed one of Andre's tee shirts to wear for breakfast. Over breakfast Caroline said, "Andre, I don't know if we should continue this or not. You're quite a bit younger than me, and I'm . . . "

"SNAP." Andre snapped his fingers and she stopped talking. He looked into her eyes and said, "What are you Caroline?" She paused and looked back at him. He said, "What are you, Caroline?" She looked down at the floor in shame that this alleged 29 year old man could make her feel this way. . He said, "I won't ask you again, "What are you?" She slowly lifted her head and looked into his dark brown eyes and whispered, "I-Im y-your b-b-bitch."

"I can't hear you, Caroline. Tell me what you are or I'll take you home."

She continued looking in to his eyes and said, "I'm your bitch, Andre. I'm your fucking white bitch!"

He sneered at her and said, "Yes you are. Now why don't you take that shirt off and get on your knees and crawl over here and suck my cock?"

Caroline lifted the shirt over her head and slid to her knees and crawled over to Andre. She spent the next 18 minutes sucking her lover's big black cock. Andre filled her throat with his cum and she swallowed all of it. When she stood up, Andre stepped over and hugged her to his chest. Caroline felt safe and secure in his arms.

Andre took her home and followed her in to her apartment. She showered and changed into shorts and tank top while he looked around her apartment. When she came out, he said, "I was looking at your scrapbook over there. You've been a very successful agent. You must be pretty tough, bitch."

She smiled and said, "No, I just work with some really good people." She walked over and put her arms around him and continued, "And I'm nowhere near as tough as you are, Andre. I love to feel your muscles." He bent and kissed her. His tongue was in her mouth and she began to get dizzy from the kiss. When he stepped back, she said, "I've never been kissed like that, Honey. I'm wet from your kiss."

Andre smiled and said, "Strip bitch."

"Wha-what?"

"I said strip. I don't mean tomorrow. I mean NOW!"

Caroline stripped out of her shorts and tank top and removed her bra and panties. Andre unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard cock. He motioned her to come over to him, and then he easily lifted her body onto his cock making her squeal. When his cock was balls deep, he jumped, and his landing made Caroline cum immediately. He spent the next few minutes exploring the apartment while Caroline was thrashing around on his cock having one continuous orgasm. When he came into her pussy, he carried her spent body into the bedroom and dropped her on the bed then went to the kitchen to get a beer. Fifteen minutes later, Caroline limped into the kitchen searching for her clothes. Andre handed her the shorts and top and said, "You won't need underwear today. But before you dress, how about licking my ass?"

She doesn't know why, but she fell to her knees and shoved her face into Andre's ass and licked and probed it for a few minutes until he said, "That's enough, bitch. Now get dressed."

Why was she putting up with this treatment from this guy? She wouldn't be treated this way by someone her own age, let alone someone his age. But she knew that she was now addicted to his cock no matter how old he is.

He took her to a nearby park for the afternoon. They walked for a while and then he shoved her next to a tree and fingered her inside her shorts. He left her sweating and panting with her shorts around her knees while he walked over and sat on a park bench. When she came over and sat beside him, she smiled and said, "That was kind of risky, wasn't it?"

He ignored her question and said, "Let's go grab a bite to eat and then go back to your place so I can fuck you some more."

"Mmmmm. Anything you say, baby." As they walked through the park, he put his hand on her ass and gently squeezed. Even though she was concerned that someone she knew might see them, she enjoyed the possessive feel of his hand squeezing her ass. The stopped in a small neighborhood restaurant and ate dinner. Andre had his hand rubbing up and down her thigh and getting closer to her pussy when he looked at her and asked, "What would you like to do now, bitch?"

She smiled a big smile at him and purred, "I want to go back to my apartment and have you ravish me." The feeling of his hand on her leg was driving her crazy. She knew her pussy was sopping wet and her nipples were pressing against her tank top.

"You want me to ravish you? What do you suggest I do to you?"

"Mmmmmm. Anything you want, Andre. I'm your bitch, baby. My body belongs to you, and it's yours to use as you want."

He laughed at her and said, "I can be pretty creative, Caroline."

"Mmmmm. I'm counting on it, lover."

When they were back at Caroline's apartment, he told her to get him a drink. When she returned, he threw her o the bed and tied her hands and feet so she was spread eagle. Caroline was beginning to tremble in anticipation. He found a sharp knife in her kitchen and lightly touched the handle around her face and then down her body over her tank top and shorts. When he brought the knife back up, he turned the blade out and cut the front of her top and then cut the shoulder straps. He then ran the knife around her breasts and touched the sharp tip to her nipples causing Caroline to shake. He moved down and cut her shorts from her body and then slowly fucked her with the handle of the knife. Caroline couldn't stop coming. He sneered down on her as he let her calm down from her orgasms.

He tossed the knife to the dresser and began slowly fingering her pussy. "What do you want, bitch?"

"Oh shit! Aaaah. I-I-I want y-you to fuck m-me. Please."

He rammed his cock into her pussy and pounded his white bitch. "You're my fucking bitch Caroline. You're nothing buck a slut for black cock."

"Y-yesssss. I love to fuck your cock. I love your cock, baby. Aaaah! Make me your black cock slut. Fuck me with your big beautiful cock. Please, baby."

He smiled. This was too easy. He had planned on introducing her new slut title tonight, but figured he would get some pushback. But she just did it for him. He yelled, "Tell my you're my black cock slut."

"I am! I am your black cock slut, baby. Aaarggh! I need your cock. I'll do Uuuung! I'll do anything for your cock. I'm your slut, baby." She seemed to be in one long continuous orgasm.

When he was ready to cum, he pulled out and told her to suck it out. She immediately fell to her knees and sucked him dry. When he was satisfied, he reached down and helped her to her feet. She caught her breath and then looked up at him and purred, "I love your cock, Andre. Please never take it away from me."

"You're my slut, ain't you, bitch?" He leaned down and kissed her hard. His kisses always seemed to scramble her brains. He said, "Tell me what you are and what you want, Caroline."

She looked into his eyes and said, "I am your black cock slut. I love your cock and would do anything for it. I am your bitch and your slut."

The next morning, Caroline showered and went to work, not having enough time to stop for coffee. Andre slept in and then searched her apartment again looking for anything of interest. He went back to his condo, showered and then took off to visit his Dad in prison.

"Good to see you, son. How is business?" Antoine asked.

"Business is good, Dad. Mickey is running the Baltimore operation and I'm getting things moving in the Midwest." The men spent a couple of minutes talking about the drug and prostitute business before Andre said, "Dad, if you could do anything you wanted to the bitch who put you in here, what would you do?"

Antoine said, "I'd fucking kill her. I'd shoot her down like a dog in the street. I'd pull . . . "

"Wait, Dad. Suppose killing wasn't an option, but suppose you had her under your control. What would you do?"

Antoine was puzzled, "What are you getting at, son?" Andre filled his dad in on his conquest of the last week. He told him that she readily admits to being his slut and will do anything for him. Antoine was astounded at his son's accomplishment. He never would have believed that anyone could dominate that bitch, let alone his 18 year old son.

Andre smiled at his dad and asked, "So what do you want me to do with her?"

"Are you sure that you're not interested in her, son?

Andre laughed. "Are you kidding me, dad? That old white whore? After what she did to you?"

"Well son, I think the best thing to do to her is to make her fall in love with you and then turn her in to a whore. Make her a whore for the boys or put her on the street. Destroy her career. Hurt the bitch any way you can. I just wish you could drag this out until I get out of here in a year or so because I would like to get even with that bitch."

"I know Dad. I'll keep you posted. I think I can drag this out until you get out."

Andre and Caroline didn't see each other for a few days because both of them were working; Andre to break the law and Caroline to uphold it. On Thursday night, he knocked on her door. She squealed when she answered and threw her arms around him. "I missed you, baby." He noticed that she had on a short night gown without bra.

He looked at her and said, "Strip slut. I want you to suck my cock and then I'm going to fuck my slut." She stripped and fell to her knees instantly. She crawled over to him and he smacked her face with his cock until she caught it in her mouth. While she was sucking he removed his shirt. After a few minutes, he stooped down and lifted her naked body and carried her to the bedroom. When he sat her on the bed, he said, "What are you baby?"

Without hesitation she responded, "I'm your black cock slut, Honey. I love your cock and would do anything for it. I'm your bitch." He smiled and shoved is cock into her waiting pussy making her cum almost immediately.

He fucked her hard and she moaned like the whore that she was. She came over and over and he enjoyed his superiority over his old white slut. She was nothing more than a wanton whore for his black cock. He continued abusing her white pussy and watching her writhe and thrash and scream under the onslaught of his cock. He smiled as he knew that her body purpose was to be used by people superior to her. And he was one of them.

As he pounded her pussy, he said, "You're my slut, Caroline. You're a black cock whore, aren't you?"

"Oh yesss, baby. I'm your black cock whore. Fuck me baby. Treat me like your whore."

"I'll treat you like my whore because you are my whore. I'll bet you love me more the more I abuse your whorish body, don't you?"

"Yessss. Aaaargh! Oh yess. I'm your whore. I love you Andre. I belong to you, Honey. Fuck me. Use my body."

When they were finished, Caroline was almost unconscious from her lust and the abuse of her pussy. She lay on the bed softly moaning and humming to herself. Andre went to the kitchen and grabbed a couple beers and walked back in to the bedroom. He sat down and handed one to Caroline.

"Mmmmm, thank you Andre; for the beer and the sex." She leaned on his muscular arm and said, "I think I love you, Honey."

He laughed and said, "When we were fucking, you told me you did, so what's this 'I think' shit?"

She leaned forward and looked up at him and said, "OK. I love your cock, Andre. I love your muscles. I love your black skin on my white skin. I love you, Andre." She leaned over and licked some of the sweat from his chest.

Andre leaned forward and said, "My back is sweaty too, slut." She started licking the sweat from his back which made him realize even more what an inferior slut she had become. Finally he lifted his arm and she drove her tongue in to his sweaty arm pit. What a worthless whore she had become in no time. He couldn't understand how this slut had been such a hotshot agent?

Finally, Andre got up and said, "I left a package for you on your table. It's the outfit you'll wear tomorrow night when we go out for drinks before coming back here for me to further initiate you to the life as my black cock whore." She nodded her head and then he kissed her and left.

She sat on her couch and thought about them after he left. Caroline was so infatuated with her young lover that she knew she wasn't making the best decisions, but she thought she had fallen in love with this 29 year old black man. She still didn't know he was actually only 18. Damit, she was a 40 year old, decorated veteran of the FBI. She was an attractive woman and was physically fit. She was the supervisor of the whole office in this town and was respected throughout the agency. And here she was falling in love with a black thug. What the fuck is wrong with her?

12