Caroline Ch. 02

Story Info
FBI agent submits to young black thug.
7.3k words
4.31
26.9k
33
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers

The next evening, Caroline dressed as Andre had instructed. She looked at herself in the mirror and knew that she had never looked so slutty in her life. Her tight black skirt was a couple of inches shorter than the one that Julia Roberts wore in 'Pretty Woman.' But Julia was only in her early 20s when she wore it and Caroline was almost twice as old. The blouse was a sleeveless button up, and the top four buttons had been removed. Her shoes were four inch heels that screamed 'fuck me.' There was a note that simply said "No underwear' in the box.

Caroline looked like a street walker, but the clothes seemed to fit her well toned body like a glove. When Andre picked her up, he had her spin around so he could admire her curves in the trampy outfit. He reached under the hem of her skirt and felt her bare ass and then stood behind her and reached his hands inside her blouse and twisted her nipples. Caroline whimpered and breathed, "Please make your whore cum, Andre." He smiled and twisted them once again which drove her into a moaning and panting orgasm.

He took her to a nice upscale restaurant in one of the whiter sections of town. At first Caroline was embarrassed to be walking in to the restaurant dressed like a slut with a young black man. She had been on enough cases to know that the general consensus would be that she was part of his stable of whores. As she sat down, flashing the men at the table next to them, she smiled and realized that she was part of his stable of whores. She hoped she was the only whore, but doubted that to be the case.

During the meal, he had her flash the table of men next to them a few more times. She had never been so sexually bold in her life and she actually enjoyed seeing the men almost drooling at the site of her bare pussy. When they were finished eating, he walked beside her with his hand lifting her skirt and resting on her bare ass.

He took her to a strip club that his Dad owned near the east side. At first she was hesitant, but he told her it would broaden her horizons, and besides, she didn't really have a choice. Once again, she saw that she was the only white person in the place, and other than a few of the male customers, she was also the oldest. For the next hour they sat and drank and watched the dancers and the men around them getting table dances. Andre was pouring liquor into Caroline as fast as he could, and she had finally reached the point of being borderline drunk. He called one of the dancers over and told Caroline to watch her give him a table dance. Although she was a little jealous, she quietly observed the woman strip and straddle Andre.

When the girl was finished, he said, "Now you try it." Caroline was aghast. "Wha-what? You want me to . . . "

He smiled at her and said, "Yeah, I do. Now strip and give me a table dance."

"B-but I c-can't dance l-like that, Andre," she whined.

"All you have to do is hump my legs and shove your tits in my face, so strip, bitch." She was quickly out of her clothes and trying to hide her body. All of the men around them were watching her instead of the dancer on the stage. She straddled his leg and humped and bumped as best she could. She didn't think she was doing very well, but she wasn't aware of all the hard ons that she had caused In their vicinity.

When she finished, one of the men at the next table asked if she could do a table dance for them, and while Caroline looked on in horror, Andre simply smiled and said, "Sure. Get on over there slut."

With tears in her eyes, she walked to the next table and repeated her performance for the men. As they began to touch her body, she looked back at Andre in alarm, but he only smiled and nodded his head. By the end of the song, the men had probed her entire body. She was completely humiliated, but on the verge of climaxing right in front of them. Andre yelled over to them, "Come on guys, you got her all worked up. She'll do another dance for you, but try to get her off this time."

The men high-fived each other and the music started. Hands landed on her breasts and ass and she felt fingers in her sopping wet pussy. It didn't take her long to cum, but the men didn't stop using her body. She came two more times and when the song ended, she was so weak that she had to lean against their table. The men took advantage of that by continuing their onslaught of her body, making her scream and cum again. She was exhausted as Andre helped her back to their table. She realized that her clothes were nowhere to be seen, but she just wanted to rest. She sat there naked for the next few minutes and then asked him where her clothes were. "I didn't want them to get wrinkled so I took them out to the car," he said.

"You what?" she yelled.

"Shut up bitch," he said. "You are the hottest woman in here. I want you to walk around and let the men enjoy your body for a while."

"But I can't do that, Andre. I could lose my . . . "

He turned and glared at her. "You'll do what I tell you and you'll fucking do it now. Understand?" She looked down and nodded her head. "Make the circuit over to the bar and past the stage a few times and then come on back here. Let my bros get a feel of an old white woman."

She had never been this embarrassed in her life. If her coworkers and subordinates could see her now, she would be fired. But she had rarely been this turned on either. She started her walk to the bar. For the next hour, Caroline move around the strip club letting the customers grope, feel, spank, titty-slap and finger her. The men laughed at her and made comments at her expense. Most of them told her they wanted to fuck her, and others just called her whore, slut, black cock slut and anything else that came to their minds.

When she finally made it back to Andre, he pulled her by the hand out the door to his car. She didn't even comment or complain about being naked. When they got in the car, Andre could tell she was mad and humiliated, and he wondered how long it would take him to change her attitude. 'Game on,' he thought. Before she could say anything, he reached over and pulled her to him and kissed her hard shoving his tongue into her mouth. His left hand twisted her hard right nipple making her moan. He timed the kiss and broke away after 12 seconds, and heard her moan, "Oh Andre, kiss me again." As he kissed her again, he smiled inwardly thinking "Just 12 seconds to change her from mad to into a slut. This cunt is too easy." He fingered her to orgasm and then made her suck his cock all the way back to her apartment.

While they were having a nightcap, he said, "So tell me what you thought about tonight."

She paused for a few seconds and then said, "I was embarrassed in the restaurant by all the people looking at my clothes and thinking that I must be your whore until I realized that I am your whore." Andre smiled a knowing smile at her. "I thought I would be embarrassed to be with such a young black man in a mostly white upper middle class restaurant, but that wasn't the case. I was proud of being seen with you. And that doubled when we went to the strip club. You humiliated me by making me dance for the other men and then walk around naked while they pinched and slapped me. At first I wondered why I was doing it. Then I thought of you, Andre, and I knew that I wanted to please you. I would do anything for you, Andre. I suppose that eventually it was kind of a turn on to have all those men see and touch my body, but by then, all I wanted was you."

He smiled at his slut, picked her up and carried her into the bedroom while thinking of what he could do to her next. He pounded her pussy and ass several times during the night and enjoyed a blow job to start the next morning.

A few days later, Andre sent over another slutty outfit for Caroline to wear on Friday night. She tried it on and just shook her head and smiled. "The things I do for that man," she mumbled to herself.

Friday night, she was ready for Andre when he arrived to pick her up. Her outfit consisted of a tank top that barely covered her tits. The skirt was basically a small piece of fabric that was too short to wrap all the way around her waist. It was actually about eight inches too short, but it had a long cord and clips that stretched across the opening. Caroline's right side was completely exposed from her ankle to her short top, with the exception of a ½ inch cord holding her skirt closed.

Andre had a young black girl with her when he arrived. Caroline was told her name was Nia and that she would be going with them for part of the evening. Caroline noticed that Nia looked to be about 18 or 19, was maybe 5'7" tall and maybe 160 pounds with a big ass and probably D cup breasts. Nia was dressed in slutty clothes but nowhere near as revealing as Caroline's clothes.

When they arrived at a different white upscale restaurant, this time Caroline knew that they looked like a pimp and his whores going to dinner. Anyone who sat near them was treated to several views of Caroline's pussy during their dinner because of the difficulty in controlling her trampy skirt.

After they ate, Caroline ran in to Cindy and her husband on the way out the door. Cindy said, "C-Caroline, is that you?" She and her husband were both looking at the slutty outfit she was wearing.

"Oh Hi, Cindy. Mark. How are you guys?"

"W-we're fine, but why are you dressed like that? And who are your friends?" Cindy did a double take and realized that she had seen Andre in the Irish Pub they frequented. "Oh," she said. "I've seen you before, but who are you?" She asked looking at Nia.

Andre laughed and said, "We're going to a party and I'm the pimp and these are my hos."

Cindy looked shocked for a second and then recovered and said, "Oh. Oh. OK, I understand. I'm not used to seeing Caroline dressed like a . . . "

"Slut?" Andre offered.

"Yes. Yes. Like a s-s-slut," Cindy said. Her husband's eyes were almost popping out of his head as they feasted on Caroline's body.

"Well, see ya," Caroline said as they turned and walked out the door.

All of them started laughing as they left the restaurant. When they got in the car, Caroline got in the middle and Nia was nest to the window. Nia dropped her left hand to Caroline's leg as they began moving and slowly began rubbing her thigh. Caroline didn't want to upset Andre so she let the hand remain. It soon drifted up under the hem of her skirt and Caroline put her hand on top of NIa's. Nia turned in her seat and released her left hand and put her right hand in its place while moving her left hand quickly over to unfasten the strap on Caroline's skirt. As Caroline reached for her skirt, she spread her legs and Nia drove two fingers into her wet pussy.

"Uuuungg! N-no!" She moaned. She grabbed Nia's hand but couldn't pull it from her pussy. Nia smiled at her and slid another finger in. "Aaaarggh! Oh shit!" Caroline moaned. Nia reached her left hand and pulled Caroline's face over to hers using her hair. She put her lips on Caroline's and kissed her deep while continuing to finger her pussy. Caroline's head was spinning as Nia continued kissing her and moving her tongue in her mouth. Nia finally pulled away and said, "Take your shirt off slut!" Without hesitation, Caroline removed her shirt."

The rest of their trip was spent with Nia using Caroline as her own personal sex toy. She fingered her to several climaxes, slapped her tits, kissed her, spit into her mouth and twisted her nipples. Caroline had several orgasms on the way.

They arrived at what appeared to be a warehouse in a rundown section of town, although the warehouse looked to be in decent condition. "What is this place?" Caroline asked.

"You'll see. Put your clothes on and get out." Caroline had to step out of the car to get dressed in her slutty clothes. They all went into the warehouse. The room they entered was nicely furnished and appeared to be a sitting room. It had a bar and several couches and comfortable chairs. The man behind the bar said, "Hey Andre. Long time no see. Who's the bitches?"

"You remember NIa, right?" The bartender nodded. "Well, this is my latest slut Caroline."

Her mind was spinning. What did he mean that this is his latest slut? Andre said, "Why don't you take her and show her around. You know, make sure she is ready for me, OK?" The bartender smiled and nodded. He came from behind the bar and took Caroline's hand and led her form the room. Nia looked at Andre and asked, "What do you think she's going to do when she finds out this is a BDSM club?"

He looked at her and smiled a knowing smile and said, "I think she'll let me do whatever I want with her. At least she'd better."

The bartender took Caroline past a few rooms and she began to get nervous. He told her that Andre would see that she got acclimated to the club and that for the remainder of the night she should call him 'Sir' or 'Master.' Caroline was about ready to turn around and head back to the entry lounge when the bartender opened a small door and shoved her inside. When she turned, the door was closed. She turned around and saw two of the biggest black men she had ever seen. They both smiled at her and one said, "Let's do this the easy way, OK? You just strip and we'll hook you up and then we can leave."

"Wha-what are you g-going to do to me?" She asked

"We ain't gonna do nothing. We're just getting you ready," he said as they approached her. Knowing she could strip herself or be stripped, she held up her hand towards them and unfastened her skirt and took off her top. One of the men took each arm and they walked her to the center of the room and handcuffed her hands over her head. Then they shackled her feet to the floor and left shutting off the light on the way out.

Caroline hung there in the dark for almost 30 minutes while Andre had a drink and chatted with some friends. Soon, he and Nia entered the room. She said, "Andre, what is . . . "

He held his finger to her lips and whispered, "Shhhh. You're not to talk until I give you permission. Understand?" She nodded. When Andre stepped back, Nia stepped up and slapped her breasts with both hands. Then she attached heavy nipple clamps to her. Caroline moaned. They hurt but they felt so good. Nia then picked up a vibrator and turned it on. She worked on Caroline's pussy bringing her to several screaming orgasms. Nia and Andre smiled at each other as they looked at their tired captive.

Andre picked up a small whip and walked behind Caroline where he began using it on her back and ass. Caroline squirmed with each lash. The combination of the pain and the stimulation was driving her mad. Andre moved to the front and used the whip on her defenseless breasts and pussy driving her into more orgasms. He unfastened her feet and then started again on her body with the whip. He watched her swing her body into the whip's path instead of away from it. He smiled and nodded at Nia who went back at her with another vibrator. As Nia teased her pussy, he watched Caroline as she moved her body with the vibrator trying to get off.

Nia finished with the vibrator and walked up and told Caroline to open her mouth. When she did, she spit into her mouth and told her to swallow. Andre said, "What are you Caroline?"

"I'm your whore, Master. I'm your black cock slut. I'm here only for you, Master. Make me your sex slave, Master."

"That'd right. I'm going to leave the room for a few minutes. While I'm gone, Nia is your Mistress."

"Yes Master. Nia is my Mistress."

After he left, Nia again spit in her slut's mouth and then used the electric pully system to lower Caroline to the floor. She kept her hands cuffed. Nia dropped her skirt and said, "Beg to lick my black ass, bitch."

"Without hesitation, Caroline begged, "Oh please Mistress. Please let this worthless slut lick your beautiful black ass. Please Mistress." Nia smiled and backed into Caroline's face while spreading her big cheeks. Caroline drove her tongue deep into her ass and licked and sucked until Nia laughed and pulled away. She pushed the button and the pulley system lifted Caroline back to a standing position.

The door opened and the two large men who had strung Caroline up entered the room. "Hey guys," Nia said. "How about keeping this worthless old white cunt company until I come back, OK?"

"Sure, Nia. Can we play with her?"

"Have at her fellas. She's already been told not to talk, so if she doesn't, just keep slapping her face until she stops."

The two men each took a small whip from the table and began working on Caroline. They whipped her ass, pussy and tits making her cum over and over. They let her scream and growl and moan and cry to her heart's content. When they finished, they saw that she was covered with sweat and had pissed on the floor. Both men laughed at her and then one lifted her legs and walked in between them and rammed his cock into her wet pussy. "Aaaaaaarggggh! Aaah fuck!" She screamed. He pounded away at her pussy giving her another orgasm. When he finished, the second man did the same thing.

Caroline didn't notice three other black men enter the room until two of them unhooked her and carried her limp body over to a small table, bent her over and cuffed her hands. She couldn't fight them if she wanted to. For the next two hours, a steady stream of men passed in and out of the room fucking her pussy and ass unmercifully. Some of them even had her clean their cocks afterward with her mouth. Most of them wore headsets and listened to music because they didn't care anything for the whore they were fucking. They were just told to dump cum in her body. And since none of them were paying any attention to Caroline, none of them noticed that she was coming like a whore the whole time. She was screaming and begging them to use her body. She was calling herself the same names that they were using on her. Caroline had descended into the pit of raw sexual abuse. And she loved every second of it.

The last two men had to fuck an unconscious whore because her exhaustion and her lust had overcome her and she passed out.

When she finally came around, almost 30 minutes later, she was lying on a table and a bottle of water was next to her. She slowly drank the water and waited. Soon, the two big men came back into the room and laid her down and attached her legs and arms to the table. They slid a motor operated cock over and, after checking the settings, turned it on and let it bang her cunt for the next 30 minutes. When they finally turned it off, she had sweated more than the entire contents of the water bottle she had consumed. She was released and given more water. Nia came back into the room and gently lifted Caroline into her arms. Caroline put her arms around Nia's neck and rested her head against her chest. She carried Nia in to the next room and slowly lowered her into a bubble bath and spent the next 20 minutes washing and massaging her body. Normally, her machinations would have caused Caroline to cum a few more times, but she was too tired, so she only came once.

Nia dried her off and then helped her dress back in her slutty clothes and took her back to the room where they entered. "Wait here." Caroline dropped her exhausted and worn body onto one of the couches and was sound asleep in seconds. Andre carried her to his car and buckled her in and then drove her home. He carried her in to her apartment and put her in bed, and then left.

It was noon before Caroline go out of bed the next day. She limped into her kitchen and made coffee and made herself some breakfast. When she sat down to eat, she noticed a box with a DVD and a note. As she ate, she read Andre's note: "Looks like you got your nasty pussy used pretty good last night, slut. And it looks like you thoroughly enjoyed yourself in the process. You are the biggest whore I've ever known, Caroline. See you later. Andre."

BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers
12