Caroline Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She put the DVD in her television and sat there stunned at the abuse poured upon her small white body by over a dozen big black men, and Nia. She had never even heard of some of the things they did to her. And the dozen or so men who fucked her weren't even interested in her. They were listening to music or something. She was just a fuck hole to use to them. Just a place to dump their cum. And she appeared to love it.

As she sat there watching, she thought, "What have I become?"

A few days later Andre went to visit his Dad. He brought him up to speed on the last weekend, and Antoine said, "Son, that bitch is yours. She'll let you do whatever you want. Since she enjoys everything you've done to her so far, why not make a few bucks by peddling her ass? Make her quit her job and go to work for you." Andre laughed and nodded.

Andre stayed away from Caroline all week, but had another slutty outfit dropped off for the next Friday night. When he stopped to pick her up, she was wearing a very light summer dress unbuttoned to her waist and from the hem almost to her pussy. Andre walked in, lifted the hem of her dress and shoved two fingers into her wet pussy. He smiled and thought that she always seems to be wet to his touch. As he fingered her pussy, she moaned, "Aaah! Oh Andre. Th-that feels so . . . Aaarggh!"

Andre smiled a condescending smile at his whore and said, "You truly are a slut, Caroline."

"Mmmmm. Yes, but I'm your slut, Andre."

He noded and said, "Yeah, but last week, you were everyone's slut."

She looked down and smiled. "I guess I was. That was naughty of you Andre." She smiled at him.

He again took her to a trendy white restaurant for dinner. Her top was completely unbuttoned so all the waiters had to spend a little time at their table looking at her breasts. Andre convinced her to drink a couple more drinks than usual so she was feeling pretty good. When they walked out, his arm was across her shoulder and his hand was inside her blouse squeezing her breast.

He took her to an old rundown movie theatre showing pornographic films. When they walked into the darkened theater, Andre saw old Kayla down front on her knees sucking off one of the patrons. She was an old toothless whore who had been selling blow jobs in the area for 30 years. He smiled and thought that someday that might be Caroline.

That sat about halfway down and he unbuttoned the rest of the buttons of her dress and flipped it open. She was surprised and moved to close her dress and felt him slap her hand. He reached up and slid it from her shoulders leaving her completely naked. As he reached over and began fingering her pussy, a few men moved to the other side of her and behind her. Her eyes were closed and she was moaning as he brought her to orgasm, and then he started all over again. Hands reached over her shoulders and began mauling her tits. "Uunng! Aargh! Oh. That feels so good." She moaned. Andre motioned for the man on the other side of her to take over fingering her. Once Carolyn had two men working on her body, he got up and walked to the back of the theater.

The manager said, "That's a hot little white whore you brought in, Andre."

"Yeah, she ain't bad for being 40 years old, huh?"

"Are you kidding me? She's a pretty hot 40 year old slut."

"Yep. Would you do me a favor? When everyone gets finished with her, just toss her out back and I'll pick her up in a few hours. OK?"

The manager was beaming ear to ear. "You got it Andre. Is anything off limits?"

"Nah. Just have fun."

Andre left to go check on some of his business ventures nearby. He collected money from a few of his street dealers and then stopped for a blow job from one of his hookers.

Back inside the theater, the men had lifted Caroline from her seat and carried her to the front of the theater and quickly had three cocks in her holes. She was coming before they ever started pumping her and then thrashed all over their cocks while they pounded her pussy. "Oh yessss. Fuck me with your big cocks. I want to be your black cock whore."

After a few of the men had fucked her, she got on her knees and looked at Kayla and said, "Kiss me." The old hag stooped and shoved her tongue deep in to Caroline's mouth kissing her hard. When she finished kissing her, she spit in Caroline's mouth and made her swallow. Then she slapped her face and said, "Finish servicing these men, cunt!"

Caroline turned and lifted her cunt on to a man's cock who was laying on his back. Another man stuck his cock into her well lubricated ass, and the third stuck his filthy stinking cock into her mouth. Another man squeezed his way in and started inserting his cock into her ass with the other cock. Eventually she had one cock in her pussy, one in her mouth and two in her ass and she was screaming and coming like the whore she had become.

When word got around that an older hot white woman was fucking all comers in the theater, more men from the area drifted in and took their turn with her. They slapped her face and her breasts and her ass. At some point Kayla shoved the cock away from her face and leaned over and presented her big black smelly ass to her. Caroline dove into her massive black cheeks and began licking. "Get your whore tongue up that hole, slut." Kayla demanded. Caroline's tongue went deep in to her ass.

Caroline was their whore for more than three hours. Towards the end she was drifting in and out of consciousness. The manager counted more than 22 men and old Kayla using her body. And Caroline begged them to use her and treat her like a whore. She screamed and moaned as one climax after another wracked her white body.

The were finally finished with her. Two of the men grabbed the feet of the unconscious woman and dragged her across the floor of the theater to the back door. They dragged her through the cum, melted butter, beer, grease and everything else that was on the floor. When they pulled her outside, they lifted her and leaned her inert body over a small three foot high dumpster putting her head inside and leaving her feet touching the ground outside. The men laughed at the unconscious whore and then went back into the theater.

A few minutes later, a three homeless men happened down the alley on their way to beg money in front of the theater. "Holy shit," one of them said. "Look at this woman's ass. I wonder if she's dead."

One of the other men slapped her ass and heard her moan. "Nope, just out." He unzipped his pants and jerked on his cock until it was hard. Then he stuck his dirty black cock into Caroline's well used pussy. All three of the men used Caroline's pussy, and then lifted her feet and flipped her whole body in to the dumpster. One of the men held up the lid while they all pissed all over her, which started to bring her back to consciousness. She tried to say something to the men, but ended up getting piss in her mouth instead. When the men finished, they slammed the lid closed and walked away laughing.

Caroline lay in the dumpster trying to figure where she was and what to do. She shoved the lid open and climbed out and stood in the alley naked and filthy. Eventually Andre pulled up in an older pickup truck and feigned surprise at her condition. Although he was disgusted, he gave her a hug and put her in the old truck. They drove to her apartment where he gave her a tarp to wrap herself in to get from the truck to her apartment.

After Caroline showered, she sat in her living room with Andre. "Andre, no matter how much I love you, I can't keep doing stuff like this without getting in trouble some day."

Andre said, "I want you to retire from the agency Caroline. You have enough years for a pension. Retire so I can use you all the time."

Her pussy tingled and her nipples were hard just thinking of being with him and being used by he and his friends every day. "OK," she said. "I want to be with you Andre."

Caroline turned in her notice and took an early retirement from the agency. She spent the next six months being on the receiving end of Andre's perverted imagination. Andre put her in the bondage club once a week and charged customers extra for using the hot white woman. She loved the abuse and could never keep track of the number of times she came each night.

He gave her to Nia one night a week in exchange for $1,000. He neither knew nor cared what Nia did with her as long as she was returned to him. And she was always returned with a smile on her face. He set aside one evening each week to share her with his friends and business associates in one of his clubs while he sat at the bar drinking. All the customers laughed as they heard her as she screamed and came.

He took her out one night a week wearing the sluttiest clothes he could find. Usually everyone had the opportunity to see her breasts, ass and pussy wherever they went.

This routine continued for six months. Each month Andre would visit his Dad and update him on the continued degradation of this once proud agent. Finally, Antoine said, "Andre, take her out of circulation for a few months. I should get parole in a couple of months and I'd like her to be in decent condition when I extract my revenge on her.

So for the next three months, Andre kept his whore to himself. He fucked her every night and made her dress like a slut whenever they went out. He made her lick his ass and they both enjoyed it when he pissed on her.

Antoine finally got parole and was released. He asked Andre to take his slut to the bondage club and hang her from the ceiling so he could get a good look at her.

Antoine was stunned. He had listened to Andre's stories of the beautiful agent's degradation over the past year, but had a hard time believing it. He remembered her form the trial when the no nonsense conservatively dressed snippy bitch categorically destroyed him on the stand. And here she was tonight, hanging from the ceiling begging his 18 year old black son to whip her body and let her eat his ass. He couldn't take his eyes from her. As he languished in prison for those many years, he dreamt of getting even with her. But he just couldn't imagine that she would ever willingly fall this far.

After Andre made her plead and beg, he ignored her pleas and left her hanging in the room alone. "Well, what do you think, Dad?"

"Son, I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it."

"Well, I kept her just like you asked. So if you want her, she's yours."

"I'll go talk to her for a few minutes."

Caroline sensed someone enter the room behind her. She said, "Andre? Honey, is that you?"

Antoine stepped up behind her and softly and slowly ran his finger up the crack of her ass all the way to her neck. "No Caroline, it's not Andre."

She recognized the voice from somewhere, but couldn't quite place it. Antoine kept his finger on her neck and slowly walked around to face her. She gasped when she saw who it was. "Antoine! Wha-what are you . . .? When did you get out?"

He laughed and continued to stare into her eyes. "I got out yesterday, Caroline." His finger was still on her neck and he slowly slid it down her body until it reached her hard nipple. He reached his other hand up and lightly twisted both of her nipples making her squirm and quietly moan. Her body was covered with goose bumps and she was shaking. He never took his eyes from hers.

Caroline noticed that Antoine looked exactly the same. He was big, his face was unlined and his eyes were fierce. Antoine smiled as he noticed that the once beautiful agent now had smile wrinkles around her eyes and her mouth. She had bags under her eyes and her face looked a little fuller.

Antoine continued twisting her nipples, and then lightly moved his big hands back up to her neck. He wrapped both hands around her neck and smiled at her. She began shaking harder. He then removed his hands and put one finger back on her throat. "See how easily I could have taken revenge on you, Caroline?" She nodded her head, as he began lightly moving his finger down between her breasts. "The bitch who took away 10 years of my life is now at my mercy." His hand continued downward, and then suddenly stopped on her stomach.

Antoine finally stepped back and looked down her body. He paused on her stomach and then looked back in to her eyes and said, "You're pregnant." She nodded. "Andre's?" She nodded. "How far along?"

"Eight weeks," she said. He nodded his head, turned and walked away.

Caroline was returned to her room and told to shower, relax and then get ready for dinner with Antoine later that evening. Antoine met with Andre for several hours to go over their illegal operations. Eventually Antoine told Andre that Caroline was pregnant with his baby. Andre immediately wanted to just dump the bitch in the ocean, but Antoine said, "Andre, I want grandchildren. I know you're not the marrying kind of guy, so I'll let Caroline move into my house and have my grandchild. Afterwards, I'll figure out what to do with her." Andre nodded knowing that he was off the hook.

That evening, Antoine, Andre, and Caroline ate dinner in Antoine's house. Antoine noticed that Caroline looked much better than earlier in the day, but still not quite as hot as she did many years ago. Antoine looked at Caroline and said, "You put me in prison and took away 10 years of y life. And while I was in prison, you spent the time as my 18 year old son's whore. Now I . . . "

"YOUR 18 YEAR OLD SON?" Caroline screamed. "Andre is your son and he's only 18?" She looked at Andre who was leering at her. "I can't believe it." Your son? And he's only 18?"

Antoine smiled and remained calm as he spoke to Caroline. "Yes, Caroline, he is my son. And he is just 18 years old. And from what I understand, you fell in love with him so much that he was able to turn one of the agency's superstars into a black cock whore." Caroline looked down at the table in shame. She knew that what Antoine said was true.

"I-I didn't know h-he was 18. I-I didn't know he . . . " Both men laughed at her again.

Antoine said, "This was planned, Caroline. We knew you were falling for Andre. Or should I say that you were falling for Andre's cock?" She was humiliated. "We planned for you to become a complete whore, which you did. I understand that you enjoyed the bondage club and getting gang banged in a theater. Caroline, I couldn't have devised a better revenge than this. I had planned to sell you to some friends that operate whore houses in Thailand after I finished with you, but now that you're pregnant with my grandchild, things have changed."

Caroline began trembling, as she asked, "Wha-what do you m-mean?"

Antoine smiled and evil smile at Caroline. He said, "You'll live here until my grandchild is born. And then you'll have to make a choice."

"What kind of choice?"

"Well, Caroline, I know that Andre is not the marrying kind. He prefers to fuck his whores and party rather than being tied down. So if you were hoping to spend your life with him, forget it. Understand?" Caroline looked over at Andre for a long time. He smiled back at her, but remained quiet. Caroline looked back at Antoine and nodded.

"So here is the choice you need to make after the baby is born. I want at least three grandchildren. Andre is willing to breed you but not marry you. So your choices are that you can either go to work in my whore house or you can live here and let Andre breed you at least two more times."

Caroline was shocked at what he said. "What do you mean?"

Antoine smiled at the white woman and patiently said, "If you want your baby in your life, you will live here. If you choose to live here, then you are agreeing to let my son breed you at least two more times so I can have at least three grandchildren. After you get pregnant, Andre will then go about his life because he couldn't care less about having children. If you choose to live here, you can raise your children, however, you will also be my live-in whore. You have six or seven months to decide what you want to do."

Caroline sat at the table dumbfounded. Her life had spiraled out of control and crash landed at the foot of her biggest enemy. "How how d-do I know you w-won't kill me after the b-baby is born?"

Antoine laughed. "Good question. You just have to trust me, Caroline. I think it's important for the baby's mother to be part of its life, especially since Andre wants nothing to do with either the baby or you." Hearing Antoine say that broke Caroline's heart. She had loved Andre and had ruined her life and career for him.

Caroline said, "I don't need to think about it, Antoine. I'll do what you want."

"It's not what I want, Caroline. It's what you want. You see, I'll get a grandchild regardless. You're stuck here until then. And I'll get a live-in whore regardless of what you decide. What you're deciding is whether you want to continue to be bred by Andre and be my whore. It's up to you, and you have to tell us both what you want"

Caroline thought about it for only a second, and then said, "I want to be bred by Andre and raise our babies and I want to be your whore, Antoine."

"Excellent," he said, smiling.

That night Antoine had his first opportunity to experience the talents of his new white whore, and he wasn't disappointed. Caroline also thought that Antoine was an excellent lover, and they had a great sex life up until the baby was born.

Caroline made a good mother and Antoine was thrilled with his new grandson. After three months, Andre began trying to impregnate Caroline again. Fourteen months after Antoine's grandson was born, he was handed his new granddaughter. And 13 months later, another grandson. Antoine doted on his grandchildren, but Andre couldn't care less. He spent his time expanding his drug trade, breaking in new whores and partying.

Caroline loved her three toddlers. They weren't as dark as Andre, but there was no doubt they were black. By the time the third baby was born, Antoine had earned quite a bit of money from his illegal operations, and he was ready to get out. He gave the entire operation to Andre, took his millions, and he and Caroline moved to Florida. Caroline eventually fell in love with Antoine, and became completely submissive to him in everything except raising the three children. She managed to still look pretty good and she didn't mind dressing the way Antoine demanded when they were in public. Having this hot woman as his subservient whore went a long way towards Antoine forgiving her for capturing and testifying against him.

Caroline rarely ever thought of Andre. At first she missed his wonderful cock and the way he treated her like a street whore. She missed the way he let his friends use her and the bondage club. She loved their abuse of her body. But she eventually convinced Antoine to install a ceiling beam in their den so he could tie her up and abuse her once the kids were in bed.


12