Caroline Gets Shared

Story Info
Caroline gets shared with all her boyfriend's friends.
1.9k words
4.36
142.1k
172

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/06/2023
Created 10/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started when my boyfriend of ten months invited me over to his place for some Netflix and chill.

Totally unsuspecting of what Eric had in store for me, I skipped over to my closet and chose a light, floral summery dress that beautifully emphasised my best assets, hugging my body in all the right places and ended right below my butt. The fact that it only had two strings holding it up around my neck eliminated the need for a bra and kept me from feeling uncomfortable in the heat.

Besides, not wearing a bra was a really liberating feeling. Also, the freedom my not wearing it gave to Eric's wandering hands didn't hurt either. Smiling, I brushed out my dark hair that ended mid-waist and proceeded to slip on a lacy thong underneath my dress. It was one of Eric's favourites and I decided to put it on, just in case watching movies wasn't the only thing he wanted to do.

Reaching Eric's place, I knocked on his door, only to find it unlocked. Quickly texting him a 'I'm here' I let myself in and locked the door behind me.

Eric's house was huge since his parents - both of them doctors - were pretty loaded. But they were hardly ever home since the hospital they worked at was a good couple of hours away and their work kept them extremely occupied, rendering them unable to undertake the long journey everyday. As far as I knew, they lived in an apartment not far away from the hospital and only visited their house once every couple of months.

Not that I minded though. It was extremely nice to have a private place where we could spend some time together without the fear of being disturbed or overheard.

I found Eric sitting on the kitchen table and smiled at him before leaning in to press my lips against his, to which he responded with a soft groan and a squeeze to my behind. "Hello there, doll." He grinned, pressing soft kisses to my jawline. "I love the dress. You look gorgeous."

"Thank you," I set my purse on the table, pushing my hair behind my ear before looking at him with a soft smirk. "I think you'd love what I have underneath this dress even more though."

"Oh?" He raised a playful eyebrow, his large, warm hand already gripping my thigh. He licked his lips before smirking. "Can I see?"

I shook my head, a teasing smile curving my lips. "What's the hurry, babe? You can feel it for now."

Eric's pupils dilated as he leaned in closer, his hand making an upward descent on my thighs as he gently pushed them apart. "Is that an invitation, doll?"

I shrugged, determined to keep up my act of nonchalance. "You said you had Beer to drink. Got any snacks to go with it?"

Eric chuckled. "You're going to act all cool and unbothered, huh?" He removed his hand from my thigh, where his fingers had just begun to graze the hem of my dress and got up from his chair to retrieve two cans from the fridge along with a couple of packets of snacks.

I licked my lips, eyeing the prominent veins in his hands as he set my can down in front of me before popping it open with one hand and sliding it towards me. "Drink," he grinned, running his other hand through his long-ish copper coloured hair casually. "It ought to actually cool you down. I can practically envision you creaming your panties right now."

I swallowed. He wasn't wrong. I was creaming my panties. My heat had started to throb the moment he'd placed his hand on my thigh and I was this close to losing it completely when he'd stood up, leaving me hot with anticipation.

"I'm not creaming my panties!" I rolled my eyes, crossing my legs defiantly as I pressed the can to my mouth taking a long swig. "You're just full of yourself."

"Am I now?" My boyfriend quirked his brow challengingly. "Do you want me to bend you over this table and check personally, doll?"

My mouth dried. I'd be lying if I wasn't tempted but I chose not to reply to the sensual question and changed the topic. "I thought we were watching movies?"

"We are," Eric smirked. "But I'm waiting for the boys to come over."

"The boys?" I repeated. "You mean, the boys from your basketball team?"

"Yeah, the very same. Now, let's not change the topic, shall we? I still need an answer." His eyes shone with mischief. "What if I bend you over right now and find out that I was right?"

"You wouldn't dare." I looked at him with uncertainty.

"Oh I would," He was behind me before I could even finish my sentence and was lifting me off the chair to push me flat against the smooth tabletop. One strong hand on my lower back to keep me from moving around too much, he lifted my dress with his other hand, his dominant streak in full force.

My core clenched as I felt his gaze on my dripping heat where I was certain that I had soaked my panties through with my juices, and I tried to stand up. But he pushed me down again, this time landing a resounding smack against my naked butt cheek. Heat flourished underneath my sensitive skin and I felt myself grow wetter as he pressed himself closer between my legs, roughly pulling me against himself to grind into me.

My mouth dry, I gasped when I felt something cool touching the slightly tingly skin off my butt cheek and I realised he was holding his beer can against it to soothe the burn.

"Ugh, thank you, Sir." I looked back to smile at him seductively before he smirked and landed another harsh smack on my other side, combining the action with a particularly hard thrust against my dripping core. I let out a sigh, instinctively spreading my legs to allow him easier access.

"You're such a slvt for me, Caroline! I don't know why I even bothered asking if you were wet, when I could just have stripped you naked like this-" My breath stuck in my throat as Eric pulled down my panties with one smooth tug, and plunged two fingers against my throbbing pvssy, stroking the wetness before speaking again. "-and checked your greedy little cvnt for myself. And look, how well it's taking my fingers, clenching exactly like a pretty little hole that's eager to be fvcked."

"Oh fvck!" I groaned, bucking my hips to meet the thrusts of his fingers as my legs trembled from the rapidly building orgasm. Eric was going to make me cum in less than ten minutes of my being alone with him and I couldn't help but tremble with anticipation.

Closing my eyes, I prepared myself for some extra rough fingering now that Eric knew I was close, but what happened next had my orgasm spiralling out of control as my body shook violently at the sound of the door clicking open.

Frantic, my eyes shot to the door and I found myself unable to take my eyes off of the five boys, all of whom filed into the living room one after the other, smug smirks lighting up their handsome faces as Eric continued to pound his fingers into me, adding in another finger right in front of them. I let out a sharp moan of pleasure as I saw the boys edging closer, my breathing growing erratic as their eyes visibly darkened at the scene in front of their eyes.

I couldn't exactly blame them. Who wouldn't get turned on at seeing a girl being openly taken in front of them?

My only consolation was that from their vantage point they couldn't really see my bare sex or Eric's fingers going in and out of me. But I doubted that my flushed face, my body bent over the table and Eric's powerful motions that were causing my body to rock with every thrust, left anything to imagination.

"Sorry guys, just let me finish up this bitch right here. She's a horny mess right now." Eric chuckled from behind me, his thumb massaging my clitoris as my body convulsed, my knees threatening to give out underneath me. I groaned, hiding my face in embarrassment but Eric wasn't about to let me keep my last shred of dignity as a lewd noise ricocheting around the room. He had smacked my pvssy!

"Look at them in the eyes, will you, doll?" He crooned, wrapping my hair around his fist and tugging. "They're all looking at you right? Don't avoid their gazes. It's rude."

"Ahhh, y-yes, Sir." I moaned as my orgasm hit me hard, somehow the sheer vulgarity of the situation making me even more horny than before. I noticed that Sean, Eric's best friend was eyeing me hungrily, his eyes scanning over my parted lips and down to my cleavage where my breasts threatened to fall out of the confines of my low cut dress.

I gave him a smile as Eric spanked me once again, pulling his fingers out of me and making me suck them clean. "Come on, doll. Say hi to them. What are you waiting for?"

"Hi guys," I smiled at the boys as brightly as I could and smiled even more when Eric gave my right boob an appreciative squeeze, before stepping away to meet his friends.

Not knowing what to do with my panties currently positioned around my knees, I straightened a little to pull them on once again when Eric spoke, his expression hooded. "Just take them off. I'm not done with you yet."

"Wh-what?" I stuttered, noticing all of his friends' eyes were still fixed on me. Some of them even sported hard-ons that they made no effort to hide. My nipples hardened under the seductive gazes travelling over my body and with a small jolt, I realised that my dress was not in place and they were all probably getting a really good view of my pvssy right now.

Hurriedly, I pulled my dress as far down as it would go and blushed as Sean smirked. He probably knew that I found him to be the hottest in their group after Eric and was making use of that knowledge.

"That your bitch?" Jon, the small forward of their team gestured to me before turning to Eric. Seriously, they were gonna call me a bitch too now?

Eric grinned. "Yep, that's my girlfriend, Caroline." He turned to me, beckoning me closer. "Come here, doll. Give me your panties and introduce yourself to the guys." He kissed my temple affectionately.

Even though I was nervous, I still made sure to hug all the guys and kiss their cheeks before going to stand beside Eric, not at all having missed the way each of the boys had brushed their hands against my chest or ass before letting me go.

And apparently Eric had noticed it too. He just didn't seem to mind it though. My cheeks flushed as risqué thoughts invaded my mind. Had he deliberately planned this so he could finger fvck me in front of his friends? Did he really want them to see me like that?

"Stop pulling down your dress." I jumped startled as Eric whispered against my ear softly, but I was pretty sure his friends could hear too. "Unless you want me to spank you in front of them and trust me, it won't be pleasurable."

I nodded and stopped, smiling at the guys as I let out a shaky breath.

Oh boy, this was going to be a long day.