Caroline Gets Shared Ch. 02

Story Info
Caroline has oral sex with her boyfriend's friends.
1.9k words
4.51
81.8k
86

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/06/2023
Created 10/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come, sit here." Eric beckoned me, patting his lap as the boys sat spread all over the sofas, leaving no space for me to sit except my boyfriend's lap.

"Yeah, and when you get tired send her over to ours, mate. We don't mind." Sean chuckled as Eric joined in, an understanding of sorts passing between them.

"Sure, of course, Sean." Eric smirked as I sat on his lap, crossing my legs so that I didn't accidentally flash any of the guys. Unfortunately, the dress was quite short and Eric's hands immediately went onto my thighs and I couldn't do anything to stop him, lest that made me the centre of attention again.

The movie started and I realised that the boys had put on a movie with a lot of nudity and sex scenes which had them distracted for now. Trying not to blush, I kept my gaze focused on the screen as a guy pushed his girlfriend onto the bed before ripping off her panties, kicking apart her legs and thrusting. The scene played in full detail as moans filled out living room, causing me to squirm. I was still really horny and wanted nothing but for Eric to take me just like the girl being fucked on screen.

I yelped when Eric's mouth found my earlobe, one of his hands coming up to squeeze my boob and pinch my nipple through my dress. "Do you want my cock, sweetheart? Is that why your pretty little cunt is making a mess all over my jeans?"

I swallowed hard. I did need him badly right now but was I bold enough to let him put his cock in me with his friends so close?

I didn't get much time to dwell over it as the girl on screen was flipped over and this time taken from the behind. The guys all seemed extremely engrossed, even wolf-whistling when the girl on screen was railed particularly hard.

"Fuck, I wish I was the one pounding into that pussy!" Dimitri, another boy with a svelte frame and wavy blonde hair groaned and I noticed he was gently palming himself through his jeans.

I felt myself growing hotter and didn't object when Eric slowly undid his jeans underneath me and whipped out his hard member to align it against my soaked cunt. I sucked in a breath as I felt him spreading my legs a little farther and hoped no one would look to the side; because one look and all the boys would know that I was being fucked exactly like the girl on the screen.

Eric smirked against my cheek as he pulled my dress up to my waist and rubbed the tip of his thick cock against my pussy lips, coating it member with my cum before pushing in. I bit my lip as he thrust in hard, without letting me adjust but thankfully my moan got mixed in with the girl on screen's and no one seemed to notice.

"You like this, doll?" Eric whispered hotly as both his hands played with my boobs, probably itching to pull down my dress and bare my tits to everyone in the room. "You like being railed by my cock in front of my friends? Does it excite you to be such a dirty little slut, hmm, knowing that any one of them could turn to look at us any moment now?"

I sucked in a deep breath and stayed quiet as he continued whispering his lewd thoughts to me, riling me up further and further. "Would it excite you if I were to switch off the TV and make everyone see how well you take my cock, instead of that actress, hmm sweetheart? Would you like that, you filthy little cumslut?"

"N-no, please d-don't." I stuttered, biting my lip to keep in the moans as Eric spread my legs even more, his hand slipping between them to play with my clitoris.

Familiar tension coiled in my stomach once again and I felt like I was going to faint from breathlessness as he pounded into me, making little effort to hide what he was doing. I wasn't surprised. He was my dominant and had made it pretty clear that my body was his to use, as and when he liked.

But the volume of the film was still pretty loud and no one as much as moved as the girl on screen was taken over and over again by a couple of other guys as well. With sinking realisation, I noticed that she was being taken not just by her boyfriend but also two other guys who took turns fucking her until her face was covered with their cum and seed leaked down her thighs just like it was leaking down mine.

"Damn, this is such a good movie." Jon commented when the scene finally changed. By then, Eric had already cum inside me and I was still clenching around his length, my orgasm still surging through my body in shudders.

"I know right," Sean chuckled. "Yo Eric," he suddenly turned to us as I scrambled to close my legs.

"Yeah?" Eric replied casually as if he hadn't just been fucking the life out of me.

Sean grinned. "Just wondering... if you'd ever let us have a go at your girl."

I stiffened. He was joking right?

Eric stroked my thigh lovingly, his cock still buried deep inside me. "Why? You want to?"

"Fuck yeah! Of course, I want to, dude!" He shrugged. "I mean look at her! Caroline, I have to say," He locked eyes with me. "You're a fucking sexy bitch and if you ever allowed me, I sure as hell wouldn't mind being buried in your pussy."

I clenched hard. Eric laughed and pinched my nipple again before looking at Sean with a gracious grin. "Looks like she likes the idea, mate."

"What, no!" I exclaimed, feeling flustered now that the entire attention was on my again. "I mean, you're hot and all, Sean but I don't like you that way, you know?"

"So you wouldn't fuck me?" Sean insisted boldly and my cheeks flushed.

"Absolutely not! I have a boyfriend!" I cried out.

"But what if he's okay with us having some fun with you? What if he's okay with us fucking you too? What then?" It was Jon who piped in now.

I blinked. "Guys, look, you're just horny after seeing that movie. Things like that don't and shouldn't happen in real life, okay?"

"You didn't answer our question, sugarplum." It was Dimitri who spoke now. "It's a simple yes or no question. Would you let us fuck you or not?"

I loosened a breath. "No, I wouldn't. Like I said, I have a boyfriend and he'd never be okay with sharing me, right Eric?"

"You're not getting the point here, doll." Eric pecked my lips. "They're asking if you'd let them fuck you if I didn't mind."

"And do you mind?" I asked with a bated breath.

Eric smirked. "Honestly, no." Leaning in closer to me, he whispered into my ear. "It's actually a huge turn on for me to imagine you getting fucked by all my friends, but especially by the five boys sitting here... as long as I get to fuck you after."

I gasped. "Wh-what are you saying, Eric? Wouldn't you be jealous? They are talking about fucking me, like taking my pussy and using me like that girl on screen. Not even oral sex but the actual deal! Are you sure you're okay with that?"

Eric raised a brow. "Does that mean you'd be okay with oral sex?"

I was speechless but Eric continued. "If I told you to suck them off right now, would you do that? Tell me, doll."

I swallowed. "I-I don't know."

"How about just Sean then? He's my best friend. Would you suck his dick?" Eric pressed, all the time placing butterfly kisses on my neck.

I looked at Sean and saw desire pooled in his eyes. He did want this, I realised. All of Eric's friends wanted to fuck me.

"Answer me, doll."

"I-I guess." I admitted. "But only this once."

Eric grinned. "That's my girl!" He squeezed my thigh appreciatively which I loved. "Now, before you do that, stand up and bend over so that we can see your beautiful pussy."

"Oh and take off that dress." Sean added with a smirk. "I like to see the girls sucking me off naked."

"But they're all here!" I complained to Eric who shrugged.

"You're not going to give them head though. They only get to look." He persuaded. "Come on now, be a good girl and bend over. Let them see my cum spilling out of your used cunt."

"You've been fucking her!" Dimitri gasped.

"Of course, I have!" Eric shot back with a smirk as I stood up from his lap, his cock sliding out of me with a pop. I immediately felt empty but obediently reached for the hem of my dress to take it off. I was really about to do it.

I was going to be completely naked in front of Eric's friends and go on my knees to suck Sean off.

The boys cheered as I took off the dress slowly partly because of Eric's hand on my butt which I knew was going to spank me if I didn't do things right and partly because of the boys' hungry gazes. I figured since I was already doing this, why not give them a show.

"Good girl," Sean whispered as I threw my dress onto the carpet and licked my lips, looking at Eric for instructions.

He smiled and tapped my ass. "Bend over and spread your legs so that all of them can have a good look."

I did as I was told and waited quietly until a heard a phone camera going off. I stood up immediately, turning around to glare at the culprit.

It was all five of them.

"Guys, what the hell?"

"Calm down now." Sean tsked. "We've got to take pictures, sweetheart. You should be fine as long as your face doesn't show."

"Fine," I gave in. "Make sure you don't take any photos that reveal my face."

"Such a good girl. Crawl to me, then." Sean smirked, putting his phone away and undoing his jeans. I nodded and got onto all fours, slowly crawling when I felt Leo, the guy who's been quiet so far smack my ass. I gasped.

"What was that for?"

"For being such a pretty little obedient bitch." He squeezed my ass cheek hard and I was forced to smile at his cheekiness.

"Would you like to spank me once more then?" I batted my eyelashes. "Because this is the only time you'll see me being a pretty little obedient bitch."

"Oh hell yeah," Leo shrugged, ignoring the sarcasm in my words as he landed another hard smack against my butt, so close to my pussy his fingers barely missed my hole. "Want another one, slut?" He smirked as he spanked me again and again and again until I was dripping.

"Oh look, she's soaking wet now. Filthy whore." He chuckled, rubbing a finger up and down my pussy. I gasped but Eric shrugged.

"He ain't fucking you, so... "

"But I only agreed to blow Sean!" I protested.

"Then do it, you cunt." It was Sean who spoke now, tugging me to him even as Leo continued to rub my super-sensitive clitoris.

I couldn't even protest when his fingers entered my cunt though because that was when Sean shoved his dick down my throat.