Caroline Gets Shared Ch. 06

Story Info
Caroline meets the neighbours.
1.3k words
4.39
25.3k
23
0

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/06/2023
Created 10/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So... how do I look?" Propping myself up against the doorframe, I bit back a smile as Eric came to a quick standstill in front of me, his mouth slightly parted and his eyes raking over my body.

"You look gorgeous!" He breathed out, licking his lips. "You look fucking amazing." Stepping closer, he slid both his hands around my waist, his thumb gently caressing the soft skin of my midriff before leaning in to press his lips to the side of my neck in a soft kiss.

I smiled, placing my hands on his forearms and tilting my neck to allow him easier access as his mouth trailed down to press quick, warm kisses down to my throat.

A giggle escaped my lips as he gently bit onto the skin of my shoulder, grinning against my skin when I squirmed. "God, Eric! What are you doing?" I exclaimed, trying to wiggle out of grasp as he flicked the strap of my crop top down my shoulder to trail a path of kisses along my collar bone.

But Eric was fast to stop me from escaping his hold as both his arms shot out to wrap around my waist securely, pulling me back into him. "Not my fault you look good enough to eat." He threw me a lopsided grin, his playful gaze dropping to my lips and then to where I was clenching my legs together. He smirked. "Looks like you know exactly what I'm talking about too."

I rolled my eyes, uncrossing my legs. "Well, it was you who suggested I wear nothing underneath my skirt. Not my fault that it makes me horny."

Eric raised a brow. "Really now?" His fingers played around with the hem of my short, peach organza skirt. "Good thing I called our neighbours then, isn't it?"

My cheeks flushed. "What time are they coming anyway?"

"They should be here any moment now," He craned his head to glance at the digital wall clock placed on the kitchen island. "Why?" He looked back at me. "Are you nervous?"

"I've lost count of the number of times you've fucked me in front of them, Eric, so no, I'm definitely not nervous." I chuckled, looking up at him.

"Then, are you perhaps second guessing this?" He looked at me carefully, his thumb gently sliding against the heated skin of my face. "You know that you can always refuse to do this, right? We don't have to do anything but hang out with the boys if that's what you want."

I swallowed. I certainly didn't want to just hang out with them. If that's what I wanted, I'd never have let Eric do what he did this morning, nor would I have let him invite them over to our place for 'having a go at me'.

But I knew that I was staring ahead at two very different options here, and it all depended on the decision I made now. Eric was suggesting something that if done right could end up being very pleasurable and entertaining for both of us. And I wasn't exactly averse to the proposition of having more lovers either. The whole set up could be perfect, a naughty, sinful affair that would satisfy both Eric's voyeuristic tendencies and my desire to explore deeper into his sharing kink.

"No, it's not that either." I shook my head, stifling a coy smile. "I'm just... horny."

"Oh wow," Eric breathed, a tad bit surprised. "Already getting turned on, are you? You're so wild."

I shrugged. "You're the one who started it, don't sound so surprised now."

Eric smirked. "Damn. How far does that mean you are willing to let them go?"

I thought about it for a moment. There wasn't really any reason for me to hold back now that we'd already talked about what Eric wanted. And I was on board with giving it a try. For now, nothing except a few violent kinks was off limits. I was certainly not into knives cutting into my skin or bondage that left injuries and any of that crazy, hurtful shit; and Eric knew that too. Neither of us had a thing for sadism or pain play so apart from things like that, our playing field was open and full of unexplored opportunities.

"As far as they wanna go?" I quirked an eyebrow.

"And does 'far' include you letting them fuck you?" He licked his lips, his expression a beautiful mix between breathless curiosity and unconcealed anticipation.

"Maybe?" I suggested with a smirk as Eric let out a groan, his eyes darkening.

"You fucking tease!" He chided just as the doorbell rang and I threw him a wink before rushing to answer the door.

Sure enough, it was the three musketeers waiting outside the door. Taking in a deep breath to calm the excitement bubbling up inside me, I put on my most attractive smile and opened the door.

"Damn, you look hot!" The oldest of the three boys, I think his name was Alois, grinned as soon as he saw me, his moss green eyes boldly travelling all over my body to do a quick once over. He smirked. "Caroline, right?"

"I see you're not even trying to hide what you're here for," I mused. "Good, I like straightforward guys." Looking at the other two guys, I opened the door wider and stood aside to let them all file in. "Come in, all of you."

The boys walked inside and I took a moment to analyse each of them as they settled around the living room comfortably - Alois on a round ottoman couch next to Eric, already exchanging pleasantries, and his two housemates, Miles and Connor sitting opposite them, graciously accepting the beer that Eric passed to each of them.

"I assume you're all already familiar with my girlfriend?" Eric raised an eyebrow, his tone playful as he raised his beer in my direction. The guys all chuckled in response, turning their attention to me as I propped myself up on the table, crossing my legs so as to not accidentally flash any of the them.

"It shouldn't be an issue even if we aren't. We have plenty to establish familiarity, don't we?" Miles who was sitting the closest to me, smirked and took a large swig of his beer before reaching out to placing his hand on my exposed thigh. I didn't shake it off as his fingers slid between my thighs, his cool palm flattened over my feverish skin and his thumb slowly caressing the side of my upper thigh.

"Absolutely," Eric returned his smirk with a jovial grin of his own. "That is definitely one of the objectives of gathering here this evening."

I smiled, flicking back my hair from my shoulder before catching my boyfriend's gaze who seemed rather turned on to see Miles already trying to get into my skirt. I shot him a coy smile. "Don't I get a beer?"

Before he could respond though, it was Alois who stood up. He rounded the table slowly, beer in hand and his green eyes fixed intently on my body - the white bralet that left little to imagination with its revealing cut and sheer, stretchy fabric and the flowy peach skirt that barely even covered my butt now that I was sitting.

"Of course, you will." He licked his lips, eyes flicking up to meet mine as he neared me. My heartbeat quickened as I watched him lean in closer, our knees almost touching. I sucked in a breath as he took a slow sip of his beer, his eyes trained on mine the entire time, a predatory glint in them. And then, he smirked and tipped the can of beer over my top.

I gasped as the cold liquid soaked into my top, immediately causing my nipples to stiffen and poke through the now see through fabric "Oops," he shot me a salacious smirk. "I think I missed your mouth by quite a long shot. Don't worry though, I have something else to satisfy your thirst."

"Yeah?" Hooking my thumb into the waistband of his jeans, I tugged him forward. "And what might that be?"