Caroline Gets Shared Ch. 05

Story Info
Caroline gives a show to her neighbours.
2.5k words
4.63
38.3k
43

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/06/2023
Created 10/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, did you really mean it when you said that you'd let all your friends have a go at me?" I asked Eric the next morning, sitting in a tub of warm water that calmed my soreness. "It wasn't just dirty talk?"

"Yep, it wasn't just dirty talk." Eric admitted as he towelled himself dry, his muscular body on full display. "I think it'd be really hot if we did like an orgy of sorts, but you'd be the only girl getting fucked by like... ten, fifteen guys."

"I-Isn't that a bit too much?" My jaw dropped. "I-I didn't know you had a kink of that sort."

"I have many kinks and fantasies you don't know about, doll." Eric smirked. "One of them - which you probably don't know about - involves all my basketball teammates and you."

"And you're all having sex with me?" I questioned incredulously. "Where?"

"In the basketball court of course, where else?" Eric gave me a lopsided grin. "Maybe the Coach can join in as well."

"God," My eyes widened. "You're filthy!"

"And you're filthier for not breaking up with me even though I'm telling you these things!" Eric chuckled. "That's because you are actually excited to play whore."

I fake gasped, sending a spray of water his way. "How dare you?"

"You disagree?" Eric's laugh was low and teasing as his dark eyes trailed over my naked form. "Then why did you agree to let my friends fuck you? Why did you not stop me when I asked you to suck Sean's dick? I'll tell you why, because you my darling, are. a. slut." He emphasised his words with a growing smirk as I blushed.

"Or maybe I just love you too much." I shot back, smiling sheepishly when Eric raised a disbelieving brow.

"I don't believe you're doing this just because you love me, " He shook his head. "You're just a sexy girl and being my whore excites you. Just accept it, doll."

"Okay, fine yeah." I admitted, getting out of the tub, making no effort to hide my body from him. "It does excite me."

"What part of it?" Eric asked, clearly interested.

"You know I have a high sex drive, babe. So everything about this arrangement arouses me." I shrugged, loving how Eric's gaze zeroed in on my ample tits. I pushed my wet hair to my back so he could get a better look and held his gaze. "I don't mind fucking your friends as long as you're okay with it."

"And how often are you willing to let them do that?" Eric swallowed.

"What do you mean?" I asked even though I knew exactly what he meant.

"I mean, are you up for only fucking them once a week or... can it be every day too?" He walked towards me, watching me as I dried myself. "You know, regardless of what you choose, I'm not going to stop taking you at least once every day." He smirked, trailing his fingertips along my breast.

"Who said you had to stop?" I whispered huskily.

"But then would you be able to take double the amount of sex everyday? You know, they're going to try to get into your pants every single day once you let them have you, right?" He muttered, playing with my soft buds as I nodded.

"I get what you're trying to say, but suppose I say I'll let them fuck me every day, then what?" I asked cautiously. "Where will it happen?"

Eric seemed to think about it for a moment. "Probably somewhere in college? Sean, Owen and some other guys have their own dorm rooms. The other guys can fuck you either in a secluded corner of the library or in the boys' locker room."

"I don't understand." I swallowed. "What if Sean and Owen's roommates see me, and what if someone walks in on me having sex with one of the boys in the library or the locker room? They're public spaces after all."

Eric chuckled. "I guess you could just spread your legs for them too."

My face coloured. "You really want me to become a whore, don't you?"

"Yes, " He whispered. "I want you to become a dirty dirty slut, a cumbucket for all of my friends."

I sucked in a sharp breath. Why did the thought turn me on so much?

"What if people talk?" I asked softly. "You know how fast news spreads in college. Would you be okay with people calling me a slut and and a whore?"

Eric grinned. "I'd be okay if they treated you like a slut and whore too, just as long as you're okay with it and I get to see."

"Wow," I breathed, my pussy clenching. "You're so bad."

My boyfriend shrugged unfazed. "I want to see how bad you can be though." Backing me up against the wall, he trapped me in place by placing one hand against the wall and the other on top of my naked breast. "What is your decision, doll? Every day or every week?"

I swallowed. "Well, to be honest, I don't mind every day." I mumbled quietly, my face flushing. "But before we do that, I want to try being with your friends once every week. Take it slow, you know?"

Eric seemed satisfied. "Good enough. I can just fuck you twice a day until then." His mouth moved to capture mine as his hand slipped down to feel my wetness.

"Fuck," He breathed. "The boys were absolutely right."

"About what?" I quivered as his digits played with my lips, coating themselves in my arousal.

"About you being the perfect whore material." Eric whispered as he pushed one finger into me, pumping gently. "I didn't really take it seriously until I saw you blowing Sean. But I should've already known. You were so sexy and unbothered when they literally walked in on me fingering you, and you acted like such an obedient little bitch despite being caught in that situation."

He pressed his lips to my neck, leaving wet kisses as he added another finger to my heat. "And even now, look at you taking my fingers so greedily when I practically fucked you all night."

"Well," I moaned. "It's not my fault I get turned on easily."

"Oh really?" Eric smirked. "Then tell me something, how turned on do you have to be to agree to give the poor boys next door a good show?"

I smirked back. "Oh well, you can open the curtains again. I don't mind."

"Nah, I think I want to take you on the balcony today." Eric pulled his fingers out of me and licked my juices off them, before kissing me. "Let them have a good look at you and hear your beautiful moans as I take you from behind. And then later, I might just call them over for tea." He smirked. "Where they all get to lick your cunt for dessert."

"What if they fuck me?" I bit my lip.

"Oh trust me," Eric's voice grew deeper as he gripped both my hands and held them behind my back, walking me towards the balcony. "I won't stop them."

I tried to imagine the three guys next door taking turns using my pussy and felt heat rush to my nether regions. If what I'd did with Eric's friends yesterday had felt so good - and they hadn't even fucked me - how good would it be to take four men all at once? I obviously couldn't let Eric only watch. He'd have to join the three boys and also all the other boys that were soon going to fuck me in near future.

"You're probably the only boy who gets so turned on at the idea of having a slut for a girlfriend." I shivered as Eric walked me out onto the balcony and waited for the boys next door to notice. It was still early in the morning and they were probably getting ready for breakfast right now.

"Oh stop talking," Eric shushed me playfully. "Spread your legs and bend over."

"Are you really going to let them see me naked?" I questioned breathlessly as I noticed one of the boys coming to the window. Sure enough, he stayed and was joined by the other two within a few seconds. They all smirked at me lasciviously and I bit my lip, maintaining eye contact.

"Well, they see you naked every night, don't they, doll? It's nothing new." Eric answered smoothly as he bent me over and unzipped his pants. I couldn't really see his expressions when he thrust into me, leaning forward to cup both of my breasts in his hands but I was pretty sure that if he didn't have his eyes on me, his smirk would have matched the ones on my neighbours' faces.

I let out a low whimper as he drove into me at a fast pace, his torso pressed against my back and his teeth lightly grazing my sweet spot, sending me into a frenzy. I could feel my body starting to quiver as Eric let go of one of my tits and instead, slid it down my stomach to rub my clitoris instead.

Moaning, I threw back my head as his fingers grazed against my most sensitive spot, collecting the mixture of my juices and his precum to draw painfully pleasurable circles around the throbbing bud. Every time he rubbed my clit, he would ram his cock into me a little more roughly which was slowly driving me over the edge, my mind too occupied to even take notice of the gibberish I was spouting in the throes of desire.

"Mmm, yes! Harder, Eric." I bit my lip as his hand came to rest around my throat, pulling me upwards. His breathing grew faster and more laboured as he pounded into me relentlessly, the sound of skin slapping against skin filling the balcony. I wondered if the boys could hear it and well, it was clear they could.

One of them, I think his name was Connor, even had his camera in hand as he filmed the whole thing, a shit-eating grin on his face. I knew that expression. It was smugness. The bastard was dead chuffed to see a naked girl being fucked on a balcony in broad daylight and didn't think he needed to ask for permission before filming. Why? Because I wasn't a normal girl.

I was a slut; a greedy cunt who got fucked in front of their eyes every single night, a whore whose body they'd all seen in all its naked glory.

I bit my lip and moaned. "Yes, Eric!" I locked eyes with my neighbours and played with my sensitive boobs. "Yes, take me." I whined, shooting them a faint smile as Eric whipped me around and pulled up my right leg before ramming into my dripping pussy again, his expressions dark and smug.

Throwing a look behind me, his smirk grew as he found my eyes again. "Fuck, you're such a good whore for me, doll." He rasped, leaning in to press his mouth against mine as his hand squeezed my throat lightly. "You like putting up a show for your neighbours, huh? Spreading your legs for them to see when you finger yourself and being used like a dirty slut in front of them... it turns you on, doesn't it?"

"Ohh god, yes." I cried out as his fingers dug into my thigh, rubbing against my soft skin in way I was sure would leave a mark. I could feel the world sliding in and out of my vision as I struggled to breathe, Eric's member pounding into me so hard that I could feel it hitting that elusive magical spot inside me with every thrust. I let out a series of moans and dug my nails into his biceps as he chuckled sardonically at my fucked out condition, never faltering from the rhythm he'd set.

His lips inches away from my own, he kept his hooded gaze trained on mine throughout, as if daring me to let the pleasure take over and close them. Breathless, I licked my lips, silently begging him to kiss me again. There was just something so intoxicating about the way his mouth moved against mine; it made everything feel so much more intimate and personal even if he was basically exhibiting me for the world to look at.

Eric laughed darkly as he teasingly pulled my lower lip between his teeth, watching me squirm and protest for a few moments before actually claiming my mouth again. Groaning into my mouth as I clenched around him, he pounded me relentlessly until I was trembling, my legs no longer supporting my body.

"Oh God, Eric, I'm cumming!" A strangled moan escaped my as my thighs shook. If these were the kind of orgasms I was going to have everyday, I'd let him take me anywhere, anytime and any number of times.

"I know, doll. And I'm going to fuck you through your orgasm." He said. "Go on then, cum for me, you filthy whore."

And I did, shamelessly screaming and quivering in front of three boys like I did every night. But Eric clearly wasn't done with me just yet. He continued pushing in and out of me, his low moans filling my ears as he fucked me solely to reach his own high.

And I let him, closing my eyes as I felt the knots in my stomach tightening yet again.

"Open your eyes!" Eric nearly growled, slapping my tit mercilessly. "Look at me when I'm fucking your pvssy, that way you'll always remember who owns it."

My heartbeat quickened. I didn't need to look to know who my pussy belonged to. It belonged to him; it was his property and it was abundantly clear from the way he could use it as he pleased, when he pleased.

Biting my lip, I felt his thrusts turn sloppy as Eric rode out his own climax, emptying his seed into me with a loud groan; and then pulled out only to push his fingers up into me again, pushing all of his seed back in so it wouldn't leak down my thighs. It was a perverse show of possession but I loved it.

"It'll all leak out anyway, you fucker!" I joked but he smirked.

"Well, I'm just going to push it deep enough for your needy little cunt here to be nice and wet for some more fucking this evening, doll." He kissed my neck before pulling out his fingers and sliding them into my mouth.

Eagerly, I sucked them clean before flashing him a coy smile.

Eric raised an eyebrow and leaned in to kiss my cheek before addressing the neighbours - who were now standing with raging boners of their own - and smirking.

"Just in case you were curious, I don't mind sharing." He kissed my shoulder and squeezed both of my boobs as my face flushed. "6 PM. My place... that is, if you guys wanna have a go at her too."