Caroline Gets Shared Ch. 08

Story Info
Caroline fucks the boys next door.
2.1k words
4.62
36k
31

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/06/2023
Created 10/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Strip, you dirty slut." Alois rasped, leaning closer to me with a small smirk tugging on his beautiful mouth. "Take your clothes off and let us see exactly how wet you are underneath this little fucking scrap of a skirt of yours."

Around me, the rest of the boys chuckled.

"Look at how her legs are trembling, Alois. She's dying to be fucked, this little whore." Miles tutted. "I'd be surprised if she hasn't completely soaked through her panties by now."

"Provided she's even wearing one." Connor pointed out, thumb caressing my mouth. "You see, more often than not, filthy little cumsluts like her who are so fucking ready to spread their legs for anything with a dick, tend to 'forget' their panties... for ease of access."

I took in a shaky breath, my core clenching. "Hey! I won't let just anything with a dick fück me. I've got standards too, you know."

"Yeah?" Connor raised an eyebrow before unzipping his jeans and pulling out his thick, semi-hard cock. "This fit your standards?"

I bit back a gasp. He was huge.

The guys must have noticed my expressions because Alois laughed suddenly, eyes dancing with lust and humor.

"I don't know about her standards, man. But you are definitely going to fit into her pretty little cunt." He smirked. "A snug fit."

I scowled. "Bold of you to assume I'd let you come anywhere near my cunt."

It was Miles who grinned now. "But your boyfriend will."

I turned to see Eric flashing a meaningful smirk to a very smug looking Miles before he leaned down and let his hands splay over my bare thighs. Surprisingly, I knew exactly what he was going to do and didn't protest. Sure enough, Eric's fingers gripped the hem of my short skirt and tugged it upwards towards my waist.

"Relax, baby." He whispered softly, kissing my neck as my breathing quickened at the sight of every single gaze in the room fixed on my naked legs and a flimsy lace thong that hardly covered anything. The thought that there were four horny guys in the room just devouring me with their eyes and fantasising about holding me down and fucking me senseless, made my stomach tingle as I felt more wetness building between my lips.

I squirmed, hoping to cross my legs to ease the desperate need for some friction but Eric was quicker.

"Nuh uh, don't do that, you naughty girl." He reprimanded me softly before hooking his palms under my knees and spreading my legs open, completely exposed to all the lascivious gazes. "I know you like this." I felt him hum against my earlobe. "Being forced to strip in front of other guys and showing off this-" I moaned when a sharp smack was rendered upon my clothed pussy, both of my arms trapped under Eric's and my body bucking off the couch as the hot sensation travelled upwards and hit me right in the gut, making me clench and gush involuntarily.

"-this greedy little pussy." He finished, clearly pleased with my oversensitivity.

I could feel the thong digging between my pussy lips and sticking as Eric gently rolled his thumb over my clitoris, gently stimulating and preparing me for what was about to come next.

My eyes fluttered close, my body loosening up as I relaxed against the fluffy couch, letting Eric's fingers work their magic on me.

"You're moving your hips way too much, baby." He chuckled, continuing to rub circles as sharp, breathy moans left my parted mouth, my control on my body slipping as he pushed me closer and closer to an explosive orgasm. Biting my lip, I tried to focus on the slow build-up as a mix of the lewd words of the boys and my own wanton sounds filled my ears.

"Fuck, look at this horny little bitch making a mess of herself. It makes me want to rail her so fucking hard, she's going to beg me to stop." I heard Connor groan as he jerked himself.

A strangled gasp escaped my mouth, my eyes wandering towards his now erect dick. I pushed up against Eric's fingers, silently begging for more pressure, more roughness... anything to relieve the ache.

"Just rip her goddamn panties off, man." Miles said. "There's no way I'm going back unless I've fucked this bitch sore tonight."

My pussy clenched. "Oh my god," I moaned as all of a sudden my panties were ripped off, only for Eric's fingers to be replaced by Connor's mouth.

From there onwards, it was an onslaught of wonderful sensations. Eric kept my hands trapped as he pressed soft kisses all over my neck and shoulders while Connor kissed, sucked and teased my clit like there was no tomorrow. He lapped up my juices like it was the tastiest meal he'd had in months and alternated between tiny, torturous flicks and big, hungry licks against my sensitive nub, driving me crazy with pleasure.

I screamed as someone cupped my breasts, pulling down my top to latch his mouth onto one of my nipples just as Connor inserted two fingers into me.

"Ahhh, fuck!" With a dragged out sigh, my strung-up body convulsed into waves of insurmountable pleasure as I greedily rode out my high, shamelessly gyrating my hips onto Connor's hand.

Alois laughed. It almost seemed like he found my condition to be pathetic. As pathetic as a helpless whore who's going to be gangbanged by guys chasing their own high.

His warm hand gripped my chin as he forced me to meet his gaze and then smirked. "Actually, seeing her all fucked out like this just from one orgasm, it makes me wonder how many guys she'd be able to take in one night." He marvelled, his coarse thumb grazing against the soft skin of my cheek as his eyes glittered intensely. "Six?" He suggested rather crudely, looking straight into my eyes. "Ten? Or maybe more? Fifteen? Twenty?"

I smiled at him seductively, feeling a bit dizzy. "Well, Eric intends to have me play fucktoy for all his friends." Grabbing his hand, I wrapped my mouth around his thumb, sucking gently. "Does that answer your question?"

Alois reached forward to smack my other breast that wasn't currently being groped by Miles. "And how many friends do you have, mate?" Turning his attention to Eric, he smirked as he kept on rolling my bud between his fingers, making me whine.

"I have a rather large group of friends, I'm afraid." Eric laughed, not a hint of fear in his voice. "I believe every single one of them deserves to have a taste of my gorgeous girlfriend. She's fucking amazing in bed. She gives the best blowjobs ever and has the tightest, most inviting pussy."

"Oh," Alois mused. "What about sending her over to mine sometime then? Alone." He looked at me, a devilish expression across his handsome face. "Would you wanna come over, love? I'd love to share you with a few of my friends, perhaps my brother could have a go at you as well."

With a shock, I realised that I liked the idea. Maybe my boyfriend was right. These guys were right.

I deserved to be fucked. And hard.

I deserved to be used and railed so hard that I begged them to stop. I deserved to be called a slut, a whore and a cumslut. My body, my pussy was made to be fucked and pleasure others.

"I-I'll think about it." I stuttered. I loved the thrill of this. Whatever this was. "Can we just focus on tonight first?" I looked around at the lot of them.

"Gladly," Alois nodded before turning to Miles. "Strip her. I don't want an inch of fabric covering her."

"Aye aye captain," Miles smirked, placing one last kiss on my breast before gesturing me to lift my arms up. I complied, helping him to pull my shirt off and lifting my hips up to enable Alois to pull off my skirt and whatever was left of my panties.

The guys seemed to thoroughly enjoy the fact that I was braless and that my breasts bounced with the smallest of movements.

"I'm going first," Connor wasted no time to pull me onto the carpet, kicking my legs apart. As he got between my legs, he licked his lips. "By the way, you taste fucking amazing, slut."

I felt him rub his d!ck against my slick, teasing my slit as he pushed in just enough to get me tense and then pulled out again.

"Can't believe I'll be the first guy after her boyfriend to fuck her." He laughed, squeezing my ass. "How do you feel Eric?"

"Oh, I feel great, honestly," I could hear the excitement and the lust in my boyfriend's voice. "And you can fuck her hard. She can take it."

"Oh, I will." Connor answered and then without a warning, he thrust into me, sliding right in because of how wet I was. "Fuck, she's tight." He cursed, gripping my waist to push himself in deeper.

I whimpered as he stretched me out, filling me with his girth over and over again until I could feel my stomach beginning to clench again.

A surprised sound left my mouth as Miles took a position near my head, unzipping his pants and bringing his hard cock near my lips. "Open up, slut." He commanded as I quickly obeyed, taking him in my mouth while Connor continued to thrust deep into me, pounding my pussy relentlessly.

"Fuck!" I shouted as he grabbed my hair, driving in particularly hard and hitting all the right spots that almost made my legs buckle. "Right there, Connor. Fuck me harder." The words spilled out of their own accord and my eyes flitted over to find my boyfriend gazing at me with an expression of pure ecstasy.

"Yeah, fuck the bitch harder, Connor. Show her what you've got." Alois grabbed my head to make me choke on Miles' cock as the tip hit the back of my throat. "That's how it's done, you little whore. Suck him like you mean it."

Nodding eagerly, I continued choking on Miles' cock until he pulled back with a satisfied groan, throwing back his head in pleasure. "I'm so close. Gonna uh-come inside your mouth."

I redoubled my efforts, trying not to let my body get the best of me as my own orgasm neared. I knew I was going to get no breaks. As soon as Connor was done, Alois was going to take his place and then Miles and then Eric. And they were probably going to go for seconds as well. The thought alone made me cum and I tried my best to keep sucking as Miles groaned, his seed exploding in my mouth.

Behind me, Connor grunted like a caveman as he emptied himself inside the condom, his chest heaving with pleasure. "Your turn, Alois." He smacked my butt as I tried not to yelp.

Alois got on one knee to grip my hair. "And won't you say thank you to Connor?"

I gasped, nodding. "Y-Yes. T-Thank you, Connor."

"For what?" The bastard smirked.

"Go on, tell him." Alois coaxed.

"Thank you for fucking me, Connor."

"And would you let me do it again?"

I looked at Eric. He shrugged, looking smug.

"Yes. Yes, I will, Connor." I smiled. "You can fuck me again. Whenever you want."

"Good girl." Alois crooned. "Now, stand up and bend over the kitchen island."

My cheeks flushed. That was where Eric had fingered me in front of his friends. I wondered who else would I be fucking there.

My legs trembled as I shakily moved towards the kitchen, bending over the cold surface just like I had yesterday. But this time I was naked. And my boyfriend's neighbour was seconds away from pushing his cock into my greedy little cunt that was already pulsating with need.

"Please," I begged as I felt Alois step closer, his palms cupping my ass cheeks before he spanked me hard.

"Say that again," He rasped as his palm landed on my ass again.

"Please," I begged.

"Please what, you fucking whore?"

"Please fuck me!" I cried out. "Fuck me, please."

"Why?" He chuckled. "Can't stay without a dick in your sweet little cunt now that you've made such a mess? Dripping slick everywhere?"

His fingers brushed momentarily against my most private part but I could already tell the huge amount of cum that he'd collected. Why did I have to be so weak for these men?

"Look at this." Alois chuckled. "Exactly how much of a slut are you, Caroline? Does this excite you?" He questioned. "Does it excite you to be a whore?"

"Yes!" I whispered as he pushed his fingers into me. "Yes! Yes, yes! It does."

Alois hummed satisfied behind me. "I thought so. Now, I don't wanna hear a single word until I'm done with you."