Caroline Gets Shared Ch. 10

Story Info
Caroline goes to a party with her boyfriend.
1.8k words
4.35
24.3k
26

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/06/2023
Created 10/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want me to wear that to the party?" I asked Eric in disbelief, my eyes straying towards the dress he'd chosen sceptically.

"Yep," My boyfriend nodded. "I think you'll look great in it. No one's gonna be able to get their eyes or their hands off of you, especially the guys." He grinned, genuinely excited about the idea.

"Yeah, because this dress would leave practically nothing to imagination." I muttered, already imagining the kind of stares this outfit would earn me. Certainly not civilised ones.

"Oh come on, Caroline." Eric persuaded. "It's not that bad. Besides, not only Sean, Leo, Dimitri, Owen and Jon, but so many more of my friends are going to be there. I just want to show you off a little, doll."

"Show me off?" I bit my lip. "How?"

Eric grinned. "Well, just by letting them see what an amazingly beautiful, sexy... and submissive girlfriend I've got." He whispered the last part in my ear as his hand came around my throat, squeezing gently.

I moaned and swallowed as he placed a chaste kiss on my cheek before pulling away. Handing the dress to me, he shot me a playful smile. "You're not going to deprive me of an opportunity to flaunt you, are you now?"

I shook my head, even as numerous images of me being fucked by other guys, all of them very recent, filled my mind. "No," I answered, gently taking the dress that felt like liquid mercury in my hands.

Going into the bedroom, I quickly stripped out of the black bralette and the jersey running shorts that I'd put on after my shower, and slipped on the slinky silver dress that made my body feel like it was completely bare despite all the important bits being covered. Maybe it was because of the lack of a bra. But then again, the shimmery dress with its deep cowl halter neck and a completely backless design hardly allowed for a bra.

It sat on my naked body like a loose layer of fabric, it's length barely long enough to cover my butt. Not to mention the two open slits that ran on either side of the skirt baring everything from my waist to my side butt if I dared move my legs.

Sighing, I tried not to be fazed by the amount of skin I was showing and bent over just enough to wear my nude strappy heels when Eric's low whistle distracted me.

"You scared the shit out of me, Eric." I whirled around just in time to catch him looking at my exposed bum.

I rolled my eyes. "My eyes are up here, pervert."

"Sorry, but your ass looks fantastic in that." Eric shrugged as I straightened to tie the thin silver chain that accompanied the dress around my neck before proceeding to quickly do my makeup and hair.

"You look stunning." A soft blush creeped up onto my face as I watched Eric kiss my shoulder before whirling me around to place another quick peck on my lips. "The perfect little eye candy for all the men at the party."

I was pretty sure the eye candy phase wasn't going to last very long and soon I'd be everyone's favourite candy.

I resisted the urge to clench my thighs at that. "I'm honestly not sure about this dress, Eric." I voiced my concerns, although now that the dress was on, I was slowly beginning to feel more comfortable in it and the idea of being an eye candy for Eric's friends wasn't exactly a bad one either.

"It's a wardrobe malfunction waiting to happen."

"Well," Eric wrapped an arm around my waist as he led me out. "You know I don't care about you flashing a couple of guys here and there." He smirked. "Besides, I think many of the guys will already be quite familiar with your body and what you can do with it, so why shy away from having some fun?"

I gasped. "The videos! Did they see my face? They're going to circulate them everywhere!"

"Shh, calm down. They didn't." Eric promised. "I made sure your face or any identifiable marks didn't show in any of them. So, even if the videos were to end up being circulated or posted online, you'd be safe."

"Oh thank God!" I sighed as we got into the car. "Please tell me there'll be no cameras today though."

"There won't be." Eric reassured. "So don't let that hold you back. Have fun just like you did with our neighbours."

My stomach flipped. My thighs still shook thinking about the number of orgasms the three boys and Eric had given me that night. And even though only a few days had passed after that night, it still felt like months. They had fucked me again and again and again until well into the morning and I couldn't remember myself asking them to stop once. Not even once.

I had happily let them use me like a little fuck toy until they'd finally left satisfied, leaving me sprawled across Eric and I's bed, completely and utterly spent with loads upon loads of cum streaking my body and leaking down my thighs.

I swallowed, wetness coating my pussy lips. "Am I supposed to let the guys have a go at me?"

Eric looked at me with a devilish expression. "Of course!" He smirked. "Nothing is off limits."

"For example?"

"I just don't want you to act like my girlfriend when you're there, you know." He said. "Of course, everyone knows you're my girlfriend. We both know it too. But if some other guys try to touch you, you let them. You don't shy away from physical intimacy with them. They try to kiss you, grope you, grab at your pussy, you let them."

"And if they try to fuck me?" I shot back. "It sure won't take a lot of effort to rip apart this dress off me. What then?"

Eric licked his lips, as if thinking and then he flashed me a smirk. "You let them."

"Basically act like a whore?" I whispered, getting wetter and wetter.

"Nope," Eric shook his head. "Be a whore."

"Oh my God," My voice came out shaky. I could barely control my racing thoughts. "And how many guys will be at this party? Give me a number."

Eric thought about that for a second. "Probably forty to fifty? I can't be sure, doll. But I promise you're going to have a lot of fun."

As we entered the house, I was immediately greeted by a rather raunchy sight of couples making out in the lawn, almost half-naked. I could have sworn there was some swapping action going on on the stage as well, along with the tantalising scenes of one guy dancing with many girls and vice versa.

I supposed I was going to be one of the girls dancing with many guys because as soon as we reached the dance floor, I was pulled into the dancing crowd by Sean.

"Hey, Caroline." He whispered into my ear, smiling as I let him grab my waist, pressing my body along with his without resistance. The music was heady enough for me to be able to really feel myself let go as I danced and swayed my body to the beat.

"Hey, Sean." I smiled as he guided my arms up to cup one of my breasts with one hand.

His thumb brushed against my nipple, pinching it through my dress just as I realised that there were other bodies dancing very close to mine. I opened my eyes to find Jon, Dimitri, Owen and Leo, along with two other guys standing around us.

I smiled at all of them, proceeding to give them nice hugs and kisses on the mouth during which they shamelessly squeezed my bum and chuckled at how slutty I was, letting them touch me so freely.

Even the two unfamiliar guys took liberties, going as far as to slip their hands underneath the hem of the dress to get a handful of my thong-clad butt. I, of course, couldn't help but moan in surprise and delight which encouraged them even more.

"Our man Eric's really turned her into an obedient little slut, hasn't he?" Dimitri laughed, grabbing me by the neck to place another kiss on my mouth as I felt two hands squeeze my boobs. I moaned silently as a hand groped my ass while another began lifting the hem of my dress up to push my thong to the side.

"Look at her, just giving in to everything we do to her." Sean smirked behind me, my hips bucking and grinding into his jeans as someone pushed a finger up into me, causing me to whimper.

"We could slap her t!ts," He did that to make a point. "Finger her, fucking rip her panties off," There was a low, collective chuckle as he ripped my panties apart to make another point and tucked them into his pocket before passing me to Jon who immediately slid the straps of my dress down my shoulder to reveal my breasts. "-and we could strip her and toy with her body, hell, we could... fuck her in the middle of the dance floor, and she wouldn't object."

"How obedient," I heard one of the two unfamiliar guys remark as he leaned down to capture one of my breasts in his mouth.

"Just look at her face, man. Someone seems to have stopped fingering her." Jon laughed. "Yo, Lucas, put them fingers back in her pussy, will ya? This slut's desperate."

"Well, we all know that already, don't we?" Owen gripped my hair in a way that made me moan in pleasure. "She let her boyfriend finger fuck her to an orgasm in our presence. Fucking whore."

"No way," Lucas echoed, gripping my chin to scan my face with a smug look. "But then, she does look like she'd let her boyfriend do that."

"She'd let us do anything to her as well, mate." Sean remarked smugly. "Met her for the first time a couple of days ago and she was sucking on my dick in less than an hour."

"Naked. Bitch even let us eat her out on the carpet in her living room." Leo slapped my pussy as Lucas drove his fingers in further, fucking me. "And she was already bouncing on her boyfriend's dick before he passed her to us. In front of all of us."

"Woah," Lucas and his friend grinned. Turning to me, the other guy forced me to look at him. "Just how many guys have you fucked before?"

I grinned dazedly. "Um, maybe... probably like four?"

"Four?" The boys sounded surprised. "Eric told us he was the only one who'd fucked you."

I bit my lip, my climax edging closer and closer. "Well..." I stuttered, my knees suddenly giving out as my climax hit hard. Thighs trembling, I waited to catch my breath before shrugging. "Well, I may or may not have fucked three guys a couple days back."