Caroline Gets Shared Ch. 11

Story Info
Caroline is group fucked by her boyfriend’s friends.
2.4k words
4.43
31k
24

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/06/2023
Created 10/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Three, huh?" He mused, smirking as he looked around to do a quick headcount of the boys around me. "Unfortunately, it seems like you're gonna have to level up this time, slut. There's seven of us here tonight, eight if we include your boyfriend, and all of us gonna fuck you." Smacking my bare tit, he roughly palmed it, rolling my sensitive nub between his thumb and index finger before smacking it again.

"Sounds fucking amazing to me, mate." Sean concurred from behind me, his body pressing extremely close to mine as his hands gripped my waist. I sucked in a sharp breath when I was suddenly pushed, forced to bend at the waist as I instinctively grabbed the jeans of the guy standing in front of me, coming face to face with his crotch.

The guys hollered as Sean flicked up the slinky fabric of my dress and roughly fisted my thong to pull me back towards him, before leaning forward to give both my breasts a lustful squeeze. His hands were soon replaced by Leo and Dimitri's as he pulled back to spit on his hands before spreading the mixture of his spit and my cum all over my pussy lips.

My pussy clenched as I visualised being taken by him in the middle of the dance floor but my apprehension grew as I saw the guy in front of me unzipping his jeans, dipping into his boxers to pull out an already erect cock.

The light in the room were dim and the party lights weren't exactly the most bright but the room still wasn't terribly crowded and anyone who tried would easily be able to make out what was happening here if these guys made it so obvious. They needed to keep me standing and discreetly take turns to fuck my pussy, keeping me sandwiched in between their bodies and make it look like we were simply dancing, if they didn't want other willing participants to join in.

"Hey Sean, I'm not sure this is the right place to do this," I tried speaking but he simply clicked his tongue before landing a sharp slap against my derrière.

"Shut up and suck, whore. Can't you see the cock in front of you?" He jeered, pushing me back down with one hand on my neck as his other dipped between my legs, two of his fingers thrusting into my slick hole. "Make your filthy mouth useful and get to work, you fucking cumslut." He taunted smugly as the guys around me laughed harder at my degradation, proceeding to pinch my nipples and tease them even more relentlessly.

Squirming and shaking from the sensations of various rough hands pulling and groping and caressing the skin of my body, I swallowed down my apprehension about being seen and eagerly took the cock in front of me in my grip, squeezing it hard before spitting on it and beginning to move my hand in vertical strokes.

This guy was huge, at least eight inches long and as thick as a fucking cucumber and the veins of his dick were prominent as they slid against my slick hand. I could feel him throbbing against my lips as I gently lowered my face to take him into my mouth.

"Yes, fuck her face." Lucas groaned from beside him, his voice thick with lust and anticipation as I felt his hand gather up all my hair into a ponytail to provide for not only a sensual view but also the perfect way to gain control of my movements.

Behind me, Sean added a third finger into my dripping cunt and I felt the the music drown out the squelching noises as it grew louder. Suppressing a moan, I bobbed my head along to the beats, taking the cock as far as it would go down my throat before coming back up for air again, only to flatten my tongue against the base of the shaft and sucking on it again like it was the last cock I was ever going to suck.

Lewd, guttural sounds left my mouth as the guy made me choke on his length, pushing my head down and holding it there, pushing his hips upwards as he groaned and revelled in the warmth of my throat until I could no longer hold it in, while behind me, Sean mercilessly finger fucked my cunt, his long, slender fingers reaching places I didn't know existed.

Thighs shaking, I felt like my knees were about to give out but that was when one of them reached over to rub my clitoris, immediately laughing when visible tremors of pleasure coursed through my body, making me almost fall to the floor.

"I think I ought to take your place now, bro." I recognised it to be Jon's voice but honestly I could've been mistaken. The music was loud and the place was getting more and more crowded, the sounds of girls and boys around us laughing and teasing each other, most probably easing into early stages of foreplay, growing more and more audible with every second.

Preparing myself for another set of fingers, I focused on quickly blowing the guy in my mouth and getting him to cum so I could straighten up. Finally coming up for air after gagging on his length for a good few seconds, I moved my hands faster, bobbing my head up and down quickly, swirling my tongue deliberately slow around the head and flicking it across the little opening from where his precum was constantly oozing to drive him to the edge. He was already hissing and groaning out loud, so I let him grab my head with both hands, calming my gag reflex as he drove deeper into my mouth, fucking my mouth with every thrust of his hips. And finally, he came with a loud grunt, his head thrown back in ecstasy as a thick rope of cum flowed down my throat, coating my tongue with his salty yet surprisingly pleasant taste.

"Fuck, that was possibly the best head I've ever had." He said, grabbing my neck to press his mouth to mine as I finally straightened, feeling lucky that not many had noticed us yet.

"Mmm, I loved the taste of your cum too." Shooting him a coy smile, I made a show of licking my lips clean and lifting my hands to his shoulders bit my lip, looking straight into his eyes before leaning forward to kiss him again. The kiss didn't last long though as suddenly Jon pushed into me from behind, causing me to stumble forward slightly.

Cheeks heating up with lust, I let Jon wrap his fingers around my throat and sucked on his thumb as he pulled me back against his chest, making my back arch sensuously in the process. The position pushed my tits out and I grinned seductively, flicking my tongue against Jon's thumb all the while maintaining eye contact with Lucas who was now in front of me, his friend, who I'd just been sucking off, now diving in to play with my nipples and occasionally to suck on them. I guess he was a tits man.

"I hope you've got Plan B handy, Caroline because I'm about to take you bareback." Jon whispered from behind me and I nodded.

It was okay. I was on the pill anyway and plus, sex without a condom just felt better.

"Just fuck me please." I moaned, holding my ass cheeks open for him as his other hand flattened across my abdomen, tugging me to him.

"Lift her up, guys." I heard Jon saying as two or three hands slipped under my thighs, lifting me up and spreading my legs a little more as Jon aligned his cock right against my dripping core, rubbing forward and backward against my clit until I couldn't take it anymore and began bucking my hips like a desperate bitch in heat, whining into Lucas' mouth as his tongue delved into every corner of my mine.

"Look at you, getting all worked up for my cock like a greedy little whore now." Jon taunted, breathing against my neck as he deliberately eased just the tip of his cock into my hole, before pulling out quickly and doing the same thing again. "Didn't you say that you wouldn't ever fuck us? Didn't you say that, slut? I don't see you stopping me now, do I?"

"Please," I moaned. "Please, I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I ever refused to let you fuck me." I was on the pinnacle of desperation now, the feeling of emptiness inside my cunt rising simultaneously with the rising tingles in my core, sensations that only built like a tsunami waiting to break as fingers toyed with my most sensitive spot, rubbing and circling and flicking and torturing.

"That's right, slut. You should be fucking sorry." Jon laughed. "You should be terribly sorry that you ever thought you could escape being our little fvck toy when you're always spreading your legs open for anything with a dick. But if you thought that you'd get this cock so easily without as much as begging for it, like some easy and cheap, fucking free use street whore, you're wrong."

A free use whore.

My pussy clenched. God, I really loved how that sounded. I wanted to be called that again. And again. And yet again.

I wondered what it'd be like to actually be a free use street whore. To be bent over in an easily accessible public setting, naked, blindfolded and tied, with my legs spread open, my pussy visible and available to anyone and everyone who wanted to use it.

And I wouldn't even know who was fucking me. I wouldn't know their names, how they looked, the looks on their faces when they emptied their seed inside my warm hole and all over my ass, but I would still be excited at the prospect of being able to make so many men happy.

The thought made me tremble with excitement and I felt myself shaking with immense need, to the point where even being surrounded by seven hot guys didn't seem to be quite enough.

Maybe I really needed to think over Alois' question. How many guys would it really take to satisfy me? Ten? Twenty? Thirty? Maybe even more?

Was there a possibility that Eric would not only share me with his friends but also with his cousins? His uncles? His brother?

What if all the men in his family got together one night to fuck all of my holes and spit roast me?

I mean, I'd definitely spread my legs for his brother. He was super hot and extremely fit and I would probably even let him cum inside me unprotected.

Hell, I'd easily spread my legs as wide as they would go for any of the men in Eric's family and offer up my pussy for their pleasure if he as much as asked me to. The men in his family had all won the genetic lottery when it came to looks and I was sure the same extended to other important parts of their bodies.

I was on the verge of orgasming just at the thought of being banged by so many guys but to actually reach my high, I knew I desperately needed a dick to be stuffed into my cunt right now, or maybe even two.

There was no way my fantasies were ever going to come true. They were too dirty, too filthy and too taboo to ever actualise in reality but what I also knew was that the reason my thoughts had gotten that way was because of my sexual frustration and my desperate desire to be fvcked which kept rising with every passing beat of the loud music.

"Fvck! Look at this wh0re creaming my c0ck." Jon hissed as he rubbed his dick against my lips, coating his length with my arousal. "And I'm not even all the way inside her yet."

"Ugh," I groaned, grinding down against him desperately. I could feel the slickness of my pussy and every sliding stroke of his c0ck against my swollen lips was driving me mad with anticipation. "Just put it in already, will you?" My pussy clenched as I reached behind to grip and hold his c0ck right at the entrance of my love hole. "You do know I don't have to bear all this teasing and can just as easily ask any of your friends to fill me up with their c0cks, right?" I stated smugly but Jon simply laughed.

"Listen to this whore, guys." He laughed, before slamming into me in one smooth hard stroke. Biting my lips, I moaned, relishing the slight stinging sensation before focusing on how tight and good my pussy felt now that it was full. "She can't wait for all of you fill up her cünt."

"With our c0cks or our cum, do you mean, slut?" Dimitri spoke then, gripping my chin before leaning in to kiss me, his tongue immediately slipping into my mouth.

"Mmm both." I moaned, flashing him a seductive smile as he moved in front of me, reaching towards my chest to push the loose fabric down my chest completely and fully bare my tits.

"Guess we'll have to fulfill your wish then." He mumbled in my ear before pressing hot, open mouthed kisses along my neck down to my navel, moving from my chest to between the valley of my breasts, both his hands cupping my full breasts and twisting and pinching the nipples as I screamed in pleasure, squirming in the hands that held me up.

To an onlooker, perhaps it would have looked like a girl bouncing and dancing amongst seven guys but things got exciting once you came close to take a look and saw a half naked girl bouncing not on her heels but dick. On rotation. Her dress bunched around her waist. Her head thrown back. Her legs spread. One head buried between her thighs. Men taking turns to pound into her dripping cunt. Hands on her tits. Red finger prints on her thighs. Moans and whimpers falling from her mouth and seven insatiable guys who had no qualms pumping their dicks in and out of her hole in the middle of the dance floor.

And I couldn't be more happy or excited about it.