All Comments on 'Caroline in "The Pool"'

by sfor

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Disappointing

This story started out so promising but at the end, I didn't enjoy it very much. No pussy fuck? OK, not everyone likes the same things but damn, that would have really turned me on.

Also, a note to the author... after the first couple of paragraphs, we were all quite aware that she was a beautiful woman. So, there was no need to keep repeating that fact over and over and over. Sure, adjectives are fun but come on, that was going overboard.

northbaybearnorthbaybearalmost 18 years ago
Hot sex, yes; non-consensual, no way, any way

While I enjoy kinky sex, real rape is an extreme violation of humanity and of a person. I love sex. I love sex between consenting adults. I love reading consensual rape stories. Non-consensual violations such as depicted in this story is degrading, humiliating and repugnant. Does the author realize what harm comes to someone's body and soul during and after the trauma of rape? If you don't, you need to know. Your cautious remark at the beginning of the story doesn't absolve you of writing such filth. Put your considerable ability to write good sex scenes to appropriate use, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Water sex - yessss pleeease!

I just love the thought of having forced sex underwater. Your story brought the whole 'imagined' experience to life for me. Thanks from one hot pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amaaaaaaazing!

That was so hot!

To the person below me, if you didn't like it, don't read it. The author wrote a disclaimer, that should be enough. Anyway, consensual rape is an oxymoron. That would be called 'forced play' not 'consensual rape'.

It's just a story. It's not condoning rape.

Amazingly hot!.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersfor@sfor
I unashamedly enjoy a kink or two, largely to do with female punishment, incarceration and control. I hope that you enjoy my work.