Caroline, The Exchange Student Pt. 03

Story Info
Jaime Finally Locates Caroline...
4.3k words
4.58
6.4k
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Episode 3: RECONCILIATION

The headlights from Dallas's car covered the road ahead of us. The engine in his mustang roared as he stepped on the gas. We lurched forward. I looked over at Dallas. He gave me a strange look. I just told him where Caroline was living. He didn't seem very happy.

I smiled, thinking to myself: Caroline was only staying an hour away, in Morrisville, with another host family and she was already attending a different school.

Dallas stepped on the gas a little. He weaved the car a bit and then straightened out.

"Watch the road," I said, looking at the road.

Dallas looked kind of pissed. He reached under the seat, and pulled out a small bottle of bourbon. Dallas uncapped it. He took a deep swig. Dallas wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. He threw the cap at my feet.

"You, it's just, always --you," Dallas said, accusingly.

I looked at him.

"What do you mean?"

Dallas took another swig.

"I mean shit, I am the one on the fuckin baseball team," Dallas said looking at me --his eyes full of disgust.

"Those two should be fighting over me...stupid bitches," he slurred.

I suddenly wanted him to stop the car. Dallas stepped on the gas, the engine roared and the car lurched forward, again.

I looked at the speedometer and it moved to 80 MPH.

"What?..." I said, trying to remain calm

"...Caroline and Lisa?"

Dallas finished the bottle, rolled down the window, then threw the bottle into the darkness.

"Yeah, I mean, shit, why can't I have someone like that?" Dallas said, looking over at me.

Dallas swerved into oncoming traffic.

"Why do you get Lisa and that....that...super-hot chick from Germany, huh?" Dallas said, raising his voice.

I sat there for a moment.

"Slow down--"

"--Fuck slow DOWN!" Dallas said. The car's engine roared again. The speedometer went to 90.

Car lights appeared on the road ahead.

"Look, man, I didn't make anyone fall in love with me..." I said, trying to explain.

"--I said 'Dibs' and you fucked me, your best friend...you fucked ME!" Dallas said, pointing to his chest.

I sat there thinking. I looked up, and...it finally hit me.

"It was you," I said, turning towards him. Dallas smiled this sinister grin.

"You told Missy...about me...and Caroline," I said.

I sat up in my seat. I balled up my fists --glaring at him. I wanted to knock his teeth out.

"You're goddamn right I did!" he said, putting his hands up in the air.

"Just like Lisa --Caroline's way too good for you! She deserves so much better, than to be with a GODDAMN loser like you!" he yelled, staring at me.

"Dallas, a car!" I said, pointing to the car.

Dallas didn't break eye contact. I looked at Dallas. He squinted at me with pure hatred.

Without warning, he pulled his fist back and hit me. I saw stars. My face stung right under my left eye.

Dallas looked over at the road. He swerved, then hit the brakes, they locked for a second. We spun around in huge circles.

I screamed.

The on-coming car beeped its horn; it clipped our tail. Our tires screamed, then, with a sick, heavy thud we slammed into the ditch. My seatbelt held.

I looked over.

Dallas wasn't wearing a seatbelt. He didn't move. I sat there looking around. The car's engine idled, and the blinker was on for some reason.

Blood ran down Dallas's face, his nose looked flattened. He was leaning to the side, away from me, but he was breathing.

I heard some tires squeal to a stop. A car door opened and closed; somebody approached the car.

Darkness washed over me...

~

I sat in my car down the street from Caroline's new house. It was late afternoon. The sun blinded my eyes as I scanned the area. I pulled down the visor. I looked into the rearview mirror at my reflection. My tan face seemed to have aged several years. My eyes were a little bloodshot. The bruise under my eye was deep purple, almost black. I wouldn't have told anyone, but I still thought I was a pretty handsome guy, even if I looked like shit. Suddenly, I felt guilty for thinking this; I must be crazy.

I was parked down the street but still quite a distance from Caroline's new house. I hoped she couldn't see me from here. Missy said that Caroline didn't want me contacting her --ever.

Still, I couldn't believe it when Lisa said that her mother had worked with Caroline's new host family. It was clear that Lisa's mom was a social butterfly, who worked for the Chamber of Commerce in Morrisville.

Lisa also said that her mom, Jill Dennis, really wanted a new Mercedes this year, and was hoping Caroline's new host mom, Melinda Miller would help her get a good price on one. I guess Caroline's new host family, namely, Ken and Melinda, owned a couple of high-class car dealerships here in Morrisville. Good for them.

Suddenly, I thought of Dallas, again --that asshole.

I was still pissed at Dallas, he should have kept his mouth shut. I thought of him, laying in the hospital bed. What a jerk. Lucky for him, he was okay. But his head had gotten beaten-up pretty bad in that car crash. I think he was going to have to endure some brain tests, too. He already had a couple of seizures --at least that's what his mother told my mom. I tried to talk to him, but he just told me to stay away.

Some friend he turned out to be.

I guess the small town of Collier was like that. It had been a couple weeks after the accident. And Dallas's car was completely totaled. The cops said we were both lucky to be alive.

The front of Caroline's house was plush and upscale. All the houses in this neighborhood were really nice, these people --they had money. There was a huge, green yard with bushes bordering the house. A long driveway sat in a huge semi-circle right in front of the yard. I'd bet every fuckin' house has both a hot-tub and a swimming pool.

Sesh.

I saw Caroline step out the door. I felt my heart drop. She was with an older man, maybe her host-father, Ken?

Caroline had darkened her hair. She had her hair pulled back into a neat ponytail. I felt my heart jump in my chest. She talked to Ken with a smile on her face. She laughed. I missed hearing her voice. I felt some tears well up in my eyes.

Caroline wore these skin-tight, aquamarine, spandex shorts that clearly showed her amazing hips and curves. Caroline also wore a white, spandex tank-top that pushed her breasts against her chest. The tank-top matched the white accent running up her shorts. She also wore some white running shoes. She was holding an ipod and some green headphones were stuck in her ears. Caroline looked like she might be going jogging.

When did she start doing that?

I wiped my eyes and stared at her. Ken Miller wore some khaki pants and a white, polo t-shirt. He was a thin man about my height with neatly, combed, grey-silver hair. Ken couldn't be more than 55 or so. Ken pulled some sunglasses from his pocket, and headed for the red mercedes convertible sitting only feet from them both. Caroline said something to him and he smiled at her. She waved to him, turned and then began jogging down the long driveway towards the sidewalk.

Ken glared at her butt as she headed towards the main street. I gritted my teeth.

Ken finally got in his car. He drove in the opposite direction of Caroline.

Here's my chance.

I watched as Caroline went to my left down the sidewalk; Ken drove off down the street to my right. I waited until his red mercedes disappeared over the hill. I started my car, stepped on the gas, turned left and headed towards Caroline. She jogged straight down the sidewalk.

I turned straight, the same way Caroline went.

I followed her.

She jogged an entire block before I began catching up with her, besides, I wanted to get some distance between us and her house. I eased the car forward, watching her body smoothly move up and down on the clean sidewalk.

I drove slowly, turned right and circled the block once. Caroline faded from my rearview mirror.

Huge houses and small trees surrounded this neighborhood. I felt a little panicked.

What the fuck was I going to say?

I quickly hit the gas, and retraced my path from before. Caroline appeared on the sidewalk in front of me. I blew past her, but she didn't seem to notice. I made it to the end of the block, and parked my car.

Caroline looked up; she spotted my car. She stopped dead in her tracks, breathing heavy.

I got out of the car. I tried to smile at her.

Caroline turned, and jogged away from me.

"Caroline!"

I abandoned my car, then ran after her.

Caroline turned around, looked at me; she squinted her eyes.

"I can't talk right now," Caroline said, huffing.

I ran as fast as I could. I finally caught up with Caroline. She stopped. Her face seemed distant.

I felt like she was someone else entirely. Caroline leaned over to catch her breath; she put her hands on her knees. She turned away from me.

Caroline finally stood straight, and put her hands on her hips. Her chest moved from deep breaths.

"Caroline...please," I said, a little out of breath.

She kept her back to me. I tried to face her, but she kept turning away from me.

"Okay, Caroline, I know you are mad at me, but please listen to me," I begged, trying to get in front of her.

She folded her arms, and turned her head away from me. A breeze blew across Caroline's back and I smelled her vanilla hair. I felt a sting of sadness.

Caroline pulled the ear-buds from her ears, they dangled from the ipod she was holding. I couldn't quite make out what song was playing. She frantically searched for the off button. The music stopped.

"I can't talk to you, I can't be around you. I just can't...you just don't understand," Caroline said, her bottom lip trembling a little.

She finally looked over at me. Caroline saw the tears welling up in my eyes.

"I...can't see you anymore, Jaime," she said, tears building up in her own eyes.

I tried to hug her, but she put her hands up to say "stop." It reminded me of our first night together after I hugged her, and then she walked into the darkness.

"Caroline, please..." I begged, "...can we talk?"

I inhaled as some tears welled-up in my eyes. They ran down my face.

"Jaimie, I am sorry." Caroline said, her voice trembling.

I wiped my eyes with the back of my hand.

"But after Missy found out, she called my parents back in Germany, and they..." Caroline said.

"They wanted me to come home."

Caroline wiped the tears from her eyes with her finger.

I lowered my head.

"What happened between us put me in a lot of trouble," Caroline said.

"The exchange program has these rules against that sort of thing. And that part is my fault, too...I...I knew that before all thus stuff happened. I am sorry. But I am here for my...my future..." she said, getting her composure back.

"...I have plans to go to University, when I get back home and become a doctor doing research in medicine."

Caroline's shoulders slumped.

"I didn't plan on coming here and meeting you, and...falling in love," Caroline said, looking away, trying to hold back a down-turned smile.

I looked at her deep.

"Fall in love?" I repeated.

I smiled big. Caroline smiled back at me, her eyes seemed to shine. She looked down, laughed a little and then, she got serious again.

"If anyone sees us together, then I am going home --no questions asked," Caroline said.

I thought for a minute. I shifted my weight.

"Then, can I call you sometime...instead?" I said hopeful.

Caroline looked around. I studied her hard. Her lips trembled, again.

"I...don't know," Caroline said, looking down.

"Please," I begged. I felt my eyes squint.

"I have never felt this way before...about anyone," I said, pleading.

The sun began to dip low in the sky.

Caroline looked at me with that same look, as that day in the kitchen, before we made love. She looked lost.

Suddenly, Caroline broke into tears; her beautiful face scrunched up. Caroline's arms reached out to me. I rushed into her outstretched arms. We held each other tight. I squeezed Caroline's body. I felt her body shake, as we both held each other. I inhaled, and her lovely smell filled my nose. Caroline's slender arms felt nice wrapped tightly around my sides and back. I remembered all those times, feeling her body against mine.

The wind blew a little of Caroline's hair around my neck. I didn't want to let go.

I pulled away from her, anyway. I grabbed her face with my hands. I looked deep into Caroline's misty, brown eyes. I felt a lump in my throat.

"I love you," I said, feeling a sharp sting in my chest.

Caroline smiled sincerely.

"Me, too."

My chest flooded with warmth and relief.

She laughed out loud.

Caroline pulled me in and we kissed deep. Her wonderful mouth tasted like honey, a sweet memory that burned my very soul. A delicate wave moved through my entire body. I felt weak. I felt her tears smear on my cheeks. I didn't care. I felt alive.

"I missed you so much," Caroline said, breathing heavy, kissing my cheeks and tears.

"Me, too." I said.

Caroline pulled back.

"What happened to your eye?" She examined my shiner.

"I got into a fight...no big deal, he was a loser." My heart thumped in my chest. I rubbed my eye.

We stood there holding each for awhile, as a couple of cars passed by; one car honked its horn at us. We laughed.

Caroline walked to my car. I opened the door. I sat down in the driver-seat. She squatted down next to me, unplugged the ear-buds, and handed me the ipod.

"There is a text app on this thing," Caroline said smiling.

"I have my cell phone at home, too...they are linked so, just wait for my text."

I smiled, and looked at her.

"Tonight," Caroline said, excited. She wrapped the earbuds into a ball.

"I will," I said.

Caroline leaned towards me, and I hugged her again. I looked at her features. Caroline looked over at me; I looked at her dark, brown hair blowing from side to side from the wind. I could smell Caroline's fragrance again, and I felt completely overwhelmed.

"I like your hair," I said, admiring her.

Caroline blushed red.

"Thanks," Caroline said, smiling, looking down, pulling her hair around to the front.

Caroline stood up. She looked around.

"I have to go."

Caroline put her hands on her hips. She looked down at me.

"Tschuss...I mean, bye," Caroline said, with a quick wave.

She turned to leave. Caroline stopped. She looked down at me like she was holding back more tears. She paused.

"Beatlesman."

I smiled big.

"Bye," I said, waving back.

I sniffed. I didn't want her to leave. But for some reason, I felt bolted to the seat.

Caroline turned and jogged away from the car. She headed down the sidewalk --away from me. I just kept staring at her through the passenger window. Caroline glanced, and smiled over her shoulder as she turned the corner then...she was gone.

I looked down at the Ipod.

I slid it to the on position, and itunes popped-up. The song was on pause. I hit the play button.

"Something in the way, she moves..." George sang.

I watched the cursor move along the song's timeline. I felt tears again. I pulled the ipod into my chest; I held it close. The wind hit me with a faint gust. I shivered, shut the car door then sat there as the sun sank into the horizon.

~

I laid on my back staring at a picture on Caroline's Ipod. She was standing in front of a mirror wearing some tight grey pajamas and a white bra. I adjusted myself on the bed and looked closer at her face. Caroline seemed deflated. Still, I thought of how I loved everything about her. She was so different than any woman I had ever met.

Caroline trusted me.

I suddenly wondered what she was doing at the same moment as me.

I put the ipod down and wondered what she was doing. The Ipod beeped and I jumped. I sat up. I looked at the home screen, a text notification appeared and I touched it. It read:

Caroline 1: Hey!

I texted back:

Caroline 2: Hey beautiful just waiting for your text

Caroline 1: I am glad you came to see me! <3

Caroline: It was great seeing you

I sat there staring at the screen.

Caroline1: Skip school tomorrow and come see me...I have plenty of sick excuses for the rest of the year!

I thought for a moment.

Caroline2: Okay what time?

Caroline1: Everybody leaves at 8AM...come-by at 9:00 to be safe.

I felt my heart beat inside my chest, I thought I could hear it.

Caroline2: Okay, I can't wait to see you!

Caroline1: OKay...gotta go, host-parents want me to eat with them.

I stared at the screen.

Caroline1: Beatlesman <3

I thought for a minute. I texted:

Caroline2: <3

I pushed the send button, laid back on the bed and smiled.

~

I parked my car way down the street next to an old church. A pastor waved at me; I smiled and waved back at him. He went inside the church. The walk was nice but I felt a sense of both joy and sadness. I hadn't seen Caroline in a long time...I almost felt like I was an alien.

Oh well, that's just the fear talking.

I walked around to the back of the house and jumped over the huge steel fence. I saw the pool, it was huge. The grass was freshly cut and a huge stone pathway leading to the sliding back door. I walked over to it and looked inside. Everything looked lavish like a victorian-style museum. I tapped on the glass lightly.

Caroline came into view; she smiled big. She was wearing that small white robe, her thighs looked like she had put more muscle on them. Caroline's dark brown hair was pulled back into a ponytail. She wore thick black mascara, her eyes had depth, and those beautiful eyes, pierced me.

I almost couldn't breathe, my heart thumped loudly in my chest.

Caroline slid the door open. She batted her eyes at me.

"Hey Handsome," Caroline said, "you have permission to enter."

Caroline waved her hand towards the living room. I walked right in and grabbed her, she let me. We touched lips and she kissed me deep again. Her taste filled my mouth, she tasted like cherry lip gloss.

She pulled away.

"Wait..." Caroline said.

"We need to get something to eat first."

I smiled and shook my head.

"....and drink."

Caroline led me into the kitchen. The kitchen and living room were as big as my whole house.

Caroline pulled a fruit-plate from the fridge and set it on the island in front of the fridge. Her robe opened at the top and I could see she wasn't wearing a top.

"Try some of this," Caroline said, picking up a strawberry and licking it, then, popping it into her mouth.

"Ok, thanks...so...you like it here?" I asked.

Caroline ate a small piece of honeydew.

"I guess..." she said, her face almost a frown.

"I liked Missy better."

"Yeah," I said.

"You want to try some really good bourbon?" Caroline said.

I looked at her.

"Sure."

Caroline went by the fridge and disappeared around the corner.

She returned with one rocks glass and some fancy, brown, liquor bottle.

Caroline fished out a plastic cup and filled it with ice; she put ice in the rocks glass. Caroline poured bourbon into the plastic glass and shook it; her tits moved with each shake.

Caroline poured the bourbon into the glass. She took a quick drink and her face wrinkled up; she handed me the glass.

"It's strong..." Caroline gasped.

I took a sip...it burned all the way down.

Caroline took the glass from my hand and put the glass on the counter.

Caroline came in close and I kissed her. Her tongue slid inside my mouth...I felt myself get hard. Caroline pushed me against the counter. She put her hand down there and moved it up and down.

Caroline smiled at me.

"I missed you..." she said into my ear.

"I miss everything about you." I said.

Caroline's robe fell open and she was wearing nothing underneath. I put my hands on her chest; she helped me massage her tits. Caroline let me kiss her neck and nibble the tops of her breasts.

12