Caroline, The Exchange Student Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes..." Caroline said.

Caroline unbuttoned my shorts, and slid my zipper down. Caroline looked down and smiled. She moved down slowly and gently tugged on my erect cock with her hands.

Caroline looked up at me and smiled.

Caroline kissed the underside of my cock, then licked my head.

"Ohhh..." I moaned.

Caroline smiled and then pulled on my head with those glossy lips. She moved slowly --the ridge of my head appeared then disappeared. I felt her tongue flick the end of my cock. She pulled away with a loud smack.

"Oh yeah..." she said, standing up.

"I want you to fuck me," Caroline begged.

I put my hand between Caroline's legs; she was already wet. My two fingers slid right into her.

"Yes..." Caroline said, closing her eyes.

Caroline jumped on the island counter, laid back and spread her legs; she played with her pink lips with her fingers. I dove in and began licking her wet lips between her fingers. Caroline tasted wonderful. I licked all over her pinkness with my tongue, up and down, her hips, moved with each tongue stroke.

"Yes...yes..." Caroline said, looking down at me...her eager brown eyes watching me lick her.

I stood up and pulled my shorts all the way down and freed one leg. I opened Caroline's legs and she moved in closer to me. My cock never felt so thick as I moved closer to her pussy, some pre-cum dripped from my cock tip.

Caroline spread her legs apart wider as I rubbed my head on her lips.

"Mmmm...." she moaned.

I put my head right at Caroline's pussy lips. I pushed my head in just a little.

"Mmmmmmm...please..." Caroline said, looking down at my stiff cock.

I pulled away and Caroline leaned forward and grabbed my hips. She pulled me into her. I slid right into her; her warm pussy swallowed me...my whole body felt enveloped by her. Caroline bit her lower lip.

"Oh yeah..." Caroline begged, "your cock feels so hard".

I pulled out of her, and began sliding in and out of her. Caroline grabbed my hips and helped me.

"Fuck me," Caroline begged, "oh yes...Jaime."

I felt my insides build as I plunged in and out of Caroline's pink pussy. Our moans of pleasure echoed throughout the room.

I almost felt like I was going to explode so I stopped thrusting, gasped, then slowly pulled my thick cock out of her. I looked down. My cock glistened with her juices.

Caroline's hips kept moving, bucking. She gasped, wanting more.

"I almost came..." I said, my cock dripping with her liquid.

Caroline smiled.

"Don't make me wait...." she said.

"I need you."

Caroline shot me this amazing playful look. I grinned and slid back inside her. Caroline sat up on her elbows; she looked down as my cock slid in and out of her, making that lovely fucking sound.

"I am going to cum...." Caroline said, her face getting tight.

"Keep going....please..." Caroline begged.

I dove in and out of her. I felt like I was going to blow my load any second.

"Ahh...!" I said, as I felt myself about to come inside her.

Caroline grabbed my hips and pulled me deep into her.

"Right there..." Caroline moaned, moving her hips back and forth, pulling me where she wanted.

"Ah!" I moaned.

I felt my cock shoot warm cum inside her. Caroline pulled me closer. She pulled me deeper into her, as I flinched, my body shaking from the orgasm.

"I am coming, too..." she said almost whispering.

I squirmed inside her, feeling my cum cover everything inside her. Caroline squirmed around, her face flush, her hips firmly pushing against me. Her hands grabbed my butt and pushed me into her. Caroline closed her eyes, her mouth frozen with ecstasy.

"Yes, god, yes..." Caroline purred.

I kissed her cheek, she jerked her head from side to side.

"Jaime, you fuck me so good," Caroline moaned, her eyes still closed and shaking from the orgasm.

I was still squirming, too, as Caroline opened her eyes, she kissed my cheeks and lips. I tried to kiss her back, too but was reeling from our lovemaking.

I peered deep into her beautiful eyes and we kissed each other, our tongues danced with each other. I wrapped my arms around Caroline, hugging her gently. Caroline wrapped her arms and legs around me and we held each other tight.

We heard the keys on the front door.

Caroline pushed away from me slightly. Our eyes locked, stunned.

Caroline mouthed, "holy shit."

I just stood there, frozen...still deep inside her.

Coming Soon!

Episode 4: Escape

Jaime and Caroline escape from a deadly attack...and Jaime learns some startling truths about Caroline.

12