Caroline, The Exchange Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my left hand on her outer thigh and my right cradled her head. I could smell the Vodka on her breath -I liked it.

Her tongue entered my mouth and we kissed deep, her tongue darted in and out. Our lips danced with each other, our mouths smacked as we took small breaks from tasting each other.

Caroline broke away from me, she flipped her hair back with her hand. She gave me this daring look and crawled off me, her hand stayed on my bulge. Her head moved down to my chest, then to my waist. She kissed my stomach and continued moving down. She smiled. With her hand wrapped around my bulge, I inhaled as she slid off my belt with her free hand. She unbuttoned my jeans. She unzipped my jeans, slowly. She looked at me as she put her hand back into my jeans. Her hand under my shorts; I moaned as her hand slipped in there, her soft fingers wrapped around me. She looked into my eyes, smiled and squeezed. I moaned again. I helped her slide my jeans and shorts down to reveal her firm grip wrapped tightly around my throbbing cock. My veins bulged as she squeezed my cock tight. She gently pulled up and down on it. I squirmed.

"Oh Caroline," I breathed.

Some clear liquid dripped from the tip of my head and landed my stomach.

"Oh," Caroline said looking down at the small droplets. She quickly leaned over and licked the clear liquid from my stomach with her tongue.

"Yum," she said, watching me.

"Wow," I mouthed, as she continued watching me, moving closer to my throbbing cock. I felt her breath on me. Her tongue licked the underside of my cock, just below my head. I jerked back. She flicked her tongue several times across the tip of my cock. I felt her wet tongue slither around my head. Her tongue was so pink. She lightly spanked my cock down on her tongue a few times, and then she swallowed me. Her supple lips wrapped around my head; she pulled on it tightly and I felt her tongue lightly slap the end of my cock. She suddenly pulled away from me leaving a nice wet, shine on my head. She grinned. A small string of my pre-cum and saliva hung between her lips and me. She hungrily swallowed me again.

"Oh, oh," I gasped.

She stared at me as her mouth eased down on me, almost completely swallowing me this time. Her warm mouth was all I could feel. She moved me around in her beautiful mouth. I bulged from her cheek.

"Oh my God," I said, looking into her determined brown eyes.

"Mmmm," she moaned, closing her eyes, trying to swallow me.

She finally pulled away from me, grinning big and slapping me against her cheek.

"Ohhh," I cooed.

Suddenly, she pulled the strings on her bikini bottoms, which slid off her hips. She smiled. The bottom fell to the floor. I moved my hand down between her legs. My finger slid into her and she closed her eyes. She gripped tighter on my cock as my finger moved in and out of her. I pushed deeper into her and she helped guide my hand as we moved, together, in and out of her lovely, wet pussy. Caroline pulled my shiny finger from her; I put it in my mouth -tasting her.

She crawled on top of me. I could feel her warm, moist pussy lips moving slowly up and down on me.

"You feel so good..," she said looking down at me. I pulled her close to me and I kissed her deep.

"Mmmm," I said, feeling dizzy again.

Caroline pulled away from me. She hovered over my erect cock with her pussy.

She finally eased herself over my tan, throbbing member.

She looked down.

"Let me," she begged. I shook my head.

She held my cock stiff and opened her legs, I looked down at her brown and pink pussy lips. She lowered her hips slowly onto my head. We both inhaled as her lips parted, and I entered her slippery wetness.

Caroline took me in all at once and then she froze. I gripped her hips and pushed her down into me. We moaned together.

Caroline pulled her hair back and then steadied herself with her free hand on my chest. She arched her back.

She "squeezed" me.

"Ohhh," I said.

Caroline quickly shook her head "yes" a few times and then lifted up on me again. She fell down on my cock again. She froze for a second. She thrusted me again and again. Her tits bounced with each thrust as my cock disappeared inside her. I looked down as her pussy swallowed every inch of me. I writhed beneath her.

I pulled her bikini top down; both her perfect breasts bounced into view. I massaged them both with my hand, as she rode my cock with a steady rhythm, sweat dripped from her forehead and ran down her cheek and landed on my nose and lips. I licked her wonderful perspiration. Her scent reminded me of smelling her "down there."

I held her close, still inside her, and then, I lifted her onto her back.

I kissed her again as I entered her deep. I pushed into her. She pulled her legs back, and I pushed into her deeper still.

"Oh yeah," she purred, turning her head from side to side and closing her eyes. "Deeper."

I pulled back and thrusted harder into her; the bed shook. She shuddered.

"Like that," she said, opening her eyes.

I could feel my insides building as I dove into her, each time seeming better than the last. I paused and clenched my jaw as I almost came inside her. I stopped and she squirmed beneath me.

"Are you getting close?" Caroline said, stroking my cheek, trying to be still.

I just shook my head "yes" and I rested inside her. We kissed and she "squeezed" me, again.

Caroline grabbed my neck and pulled me close and we tasted each other again. I could feel everything inside her. I could smell her fragrance. I could hear her voice as I plunged deeper inside her. I never wanted to be somewhere, so bad before or ever since. She pulled her tits to my mouth and I covered her erect nipples, licking them back and forth while she pulled them towards me.

"Oh my God," she said louder, "that's it."

Renewed by a couple of brief rests, I plunged deeper into her deeper. I closed my eyes. I felt like I was going to explode inside her. She bucked under me and arched her back. I watched her eyes roll back as her eyelids closed.

"Oh yes, right there," Caroline purred, as I dove into her.

"Right there," she said, her voice trailed off as her insides tightened around me.

She writhed and squirmed under me.

"Ohhh, my god...I am," Caroline said, straining to open her eyes.

I shook my head "yes" as I felt everything get slippery; her hips melted into mine.

Caroline suddenly stopped and pulled my hair. Her hands slid down my back and she jerked her head back and forth. I felt her hands pull my butt into her.

"Don't move," she breathed, "please, don't move."

Caroline's pussy was gripping my cock, then letting go. Gripping me tight again then, letting me go...over and over.

"Yes..." she said, her voice fading.

"...Yes."

I kissed her cheek and she tried to kiss me between spasms.

I rested inside her for a moment. I pulled out of her and she cooed.

"Oh my God," Caroline moaned, watching my cock ease back inside her.

"Yes."

She looked at me, breathing heavy.

"Now you," Caroline said smiling, her cheeks flush.

Watching her come, pushed me to the brink. I thrusted slowly at first, in and out as my cock slid in her pink pussy. I watched Caroline's pussy lips gently pull on my cock as it slid into her. I slowly slid out of her. I could feel her nice slippery resistance as my cock moved deeper into her. I stopped and rested inside her. I wanted to savour the moment. I kissed Caroline again. She pulled her legs back and pulled me deep inside her. I could feel the smoothness of her pussy. My head slid across a soft "bump" deep inside her. I pushed in as far as I could.

"I am gonna have another one," Caroline begged, "please, don't stop."

I dove in and out of her, and she moaned loudly, gripping my waist tightly.

"Fuck me, Jamie," Caroline begged. Her accent sent a wave through me. I could not hold back any longer.

"I am going to..." I said, huffing.

She grabbed my wrinkled face.

"You can come inside me. I took my pill," Caroline said moving her hands to my butt and pushing me deeper into her. I shook my head "yes".

"Yes," I said.

I felt this wave overwhelm me and then, with my eyes closed, I was filling her with everything I had. I gasped. Caroline came again and I could feel her lips pressing on my thick shaft. My cock pulsated inside her and she held me tight while I bucked on top of her. Waves moved over me, I felt stiff and yet, fluid with Caroline, as her body drank my cum. I felt her heavy breath in my ear.

Caroline pulled me in for a kiss as the waves passed over me, over and over. I still bucked and flinched on top of her as she pulled on my lower lip with hers.

Finally, I rested inside her. I kissed Caroline's neck and smelled her. She smelled sweet, like an orchid. Caroline gave me a warm smile and we held each other for a long time.

The clock on her desk read 9:00 PM on-the-dot.

I pulled her to me, she held me tight.

Caroline shook me.

"Jamie," she said.

I opened my eyes and looked up at her worried face.

"Yeah," I said, smiling at her.

She was totally naked but she got up quickly, closed her door and locked it.

"My host parents are home!" she whispered, looking around.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"What! Are you sure?" I said.

I could hear her parents talking outside and the front door opened.

"Oh shit," I said, grabbing my clothes. I headed for the closet.

Caroline followed me and grabbed a silky pink and white robe, from inside the closet. The robe fell about halfway down her thighs.

The hanger, the robe sat on, rocked back and forth.

Caroline pulled me close and pecked my lips. She put her finger over those beautiful lips. "Shhh".

She switched off the closet light, and closed the door. I stood there in the dark. The hanger still moved a little.

Someone banged on the door.

"Caroline?" a voice, I recognized as her host mother's, Missy.

I could barely see Caroline's back between angled, wooden slats lining the closet door.

Caroline walked over to the door and cracked it open. I slowly slid into my boxers.

"Yes," Caroline answered.

I strained to listen.

"Are you ok?" Missy said.

"The game ended early because of the weather. Did you get something to eat, honey?"

I really liked Missy.

Caroline stood at the door, I could hear her open the door wider.

"No, I was just listening to music and..." Caroline said.

"-Smells like you were doing more than that!" Missy said, pointing to the desk.

Caroline looked at the desk. The near-empty Vodka bottle sat next to the two tumblers on the desk.

Shit! I forgot to grab them!

Caroline shifted her weight.

"Oh, I forgot that I already had that glass and..." Caroline said.

Missy looked around the room.

"You sure you didn't have anyone over?" Missy said.

"You know the rules."

Caroline forced a smile then looked away.

"No, sorry, I just drank that Vodka and now I am still a little drunk, that's all".

Missy studied her, Caroline pretended to wobble a little.

"Ok, Honey, I was a little worried, leaving you here all alone."

Caroline frowned, "I am ok, I called my best friend Jamie and we talked".

"That's great, Caroline," Missy said, "I hope he is ok."

Caroline turned a little red, she turned her head.

"Yeah, he's doing really great...I, uh, really need to get dressed," Caroline said.

"Ok, hon," Missy said.

"We brought some rotisserie home, if you want it -it's in the fridge".

Caroline thanked her and I heard the door close.

Caroline turned away from the door and then she leaned on it. She looked over at the closet. She bit her lower lip and then sighed. She smiled big; her eyes looked in my direction. I exhaled through my nose and smiled. My chest felt full of light.

Later, after her parents went to bed, Caroline locked her door. She motioned for me to come out of the closet. I didn't make a sound. We didn't even whisper to each other. She put her comforter and all the pillows on the floor. She shared the rest of the Vodka with me, then, she pulled up her robe and got on her hands and knees. She rocked her hips back and forth, watching me. Still on her knees, she gently eased her head down onto one of the pillows with her voluptuous butt raised in the air. Caroline spread her legs apart -tempting me. I could see everything, her fingers massaged up and down on her silky folds. Over her shoulder, she watched me get hard. I got on my knees. I bent over and licked her pussy, her smell filled my mouth. Caroline tasted like warm honey with a hint of musk. My tongue slid up her pussy lips towards her pink opening. She pulled her lips apart slightly. My tongue slid inside her. She moaned. I licked her up and down and her hips moved to meet my eager tongue. I held my cock stiff with my thumb and forefinger. I kissed her butt as I moved tenderly away from her. Caroline played with her pussy as I moved my cock towards her pink lips resting between her fingers. With her hand still between her legs, she parted her lips with two fingers and I slid right into her. Caroline threw her head back, turned and tried to watch my tan, thick member slide in and out of her.

We covered our mouths to muffle our cries of pleasure, though, terrified her host parents might somehow hear us. Finally, Caroline put her hand on her ass and shook it as I pushed deeper into her. I could hear my cock slide in and out of her moist pussy. It reminded me of the times I had jerked my cock to her. Her pussy made that nice fucking sound as my cock slid in and out of her.

Caroline looked at me, and then, she froze for a moment. I knew that look. She closed her eyes. She leaned down and squeezed the pillow. I watched her pussy muscles contract around my cock, I pushed in as deep as I could. Her anus slightly closed with the spasms and I could feel her tighten around me. I almost felt like I was going to cum too, but instead, I thrusted slowly deeper inside her.

Caroline's pussy grip tightened on my cock. She slapped the floor with her hand; Caroline gasped. She squeezed me tight. I pulled out of her and some of her clear cum run down my cock. I wiped it with my finger and tasted her, she tasted so sweet and buttery. I felt my cock get harder. I pushed back inside her.

Caroline gasped, and put her hand over her mouth as I thrusted deeper into her this time. I came pretty quick this time. She watched my face, and knew it was coming. I gasped. Caroline pulled away from me, turned around, and opened her mouth, her tongue shot out and flicked my head. She pulled her hair back with her hand. My cock tensed and pulsated, then, some watery cum ran down my hand as I jerked it around her shiny lips. She licked my fingers. My first squirt landed on her cheek, then ran down her neck.

"Oh," I said, trying to be quiet.

Caroline stuck her tongue out and flicked my head again. I kept jerking my cock. My second shot was a heavy white streak that landed across her lips and tongue.

"Uhhh," I gritted, between my teeth.

I jerked my cock and then stopped for a second as I felt the waves of pleasure pass through me. Suddenly, I jerked my cock hard and fast.

Caroline held herself steady as more thick, white streaks shot from my cock and across her thick, pursed lips. She made bubbles with my cum. She licked my thick semen from her lips and into her mouth. Finally, she covered my cock as it bulged between her lips. Caroline pulled away from me, her tongue completely covered with my thick cum. She opened her mouth to proudly show off the load. Caroline smiled playfully, and then quickly swallowed my cum with a faint gulp.

Wow, I had never seen a girl ever do that before...my god.

I was totally speechless.

I felt my cock tense, like it wanted to keep cumming. I breathed heavy and looked down. Small cum streaks ran down her mouth and chin. I felt faint. Finally, Caroline licked my cock, like a lollipop and then pulled on it with her lips tightened. I shook all over. She smiled big. I rubbed Caroline's cheek gingerly with my thumb, as she looked into my eyes.

"You taste so good," she said, gently covering my head with her mouth, then, she was pulling on my head with her shiny lips, again.

"Damn," I said, shaking all over.

Caroline kissed me there, again and again; she looked up at me and smiled.

I closed my eyes and wondered if I was dreaming.

We both stood barefoot in my backyard, in the dark. I held Caroline's soft hand and squeezed. I looked up. The night was clear and stars speckled the sky. Our eyes had adjusted to the dark, at least mine had. She looked over at me and smiled. I looked at her profile in the dark and smiled back. Our feet were soaked from that storm earlier in the evening, but I thought it felt nice. I leaned over and kissed her cheek. I squeezed Caroline's hand again, and she pulled me close to her. We faced each other, hugged and kissed deep. She still tasted like me, I felt waves run down my back. I still reeled from her, from everything.

Caroline pulled away from me, turned towards her house and walked away, swinging her arms. I felt faint. She looked over her shoulder at me and suddenly, I felt empty. I ran over, caught up with her. I pushed up against her back tenderly, and put my arms around her waist. She stopped and I squeezed her tight.

"I don't want to be away from you," I said, into her ear. I felt butterflies well up in my stomach, then move to my chest. A knot rested in my throat.

Some leftover rain fell from the trees above, it pelted my face. A random raindrop ran down my cheek. I wiped it away with my arm.

"I know," she said.

"Me, too."

She patted my arms.

"See you tomorrow, Beatles-man."

Caroline hugged me again and then pulled away. I moved towards her again, but she put up her hands as if to say, "stop". I obeyed. She walked away. She didn't look back this time.

Suddenly, my feet felt cold and wet. I stood at the edge of the yard, as she disappeared into the darkness.

COMING SOON!

IN

EPISODE TWO: THE DEPARTURE...

"Hello?" I said.

"Jamie, I been trying to call you and text you..." she said.

"Yeah, so...," I said, looking at Dallas who, put his middle finger in my face.

I pushed him away.

"I know where Caroline is..." she said.

I froze...the sky started spinning. I stepped back. I could barely form the words...

"W-what?"

Dallas looked at me. "Who are you talking to?" he said.

My knees felt weak and I breathed in-deep.

"Say that again..." I mumbled, my stomach knotted...

12