All Comments on 'Caroline's Scrapbook'

by MrChips72

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 19 years ago
A good outsider view of joining a swinging couple

Fine effort, Mr Chips! I'd give it a 92 out of a 100, so the rating gets full marks. Excellent set-up on the characters, very believable on the scenario. The lip-reading was an exciting jolt of unintentional exhibitionism and did a great deal to increase sexual tension.

The sex was real and the condom was a classy, responsible touch that was deftly handled – safe sex that's still hot sex is a rare thing in these stories.

The scrapbook was an excellent touch as well. Truly brought the slut side of Caroline to the surface – exciting as hell – though I wish the story had gone into it a bit more. Something about sharing that... her behavior itself taboo enough, but to be sharing it (celebrating it even) was simply a genius bit.

The only thing that slowed me down was simply a difference in style. There is a great deal of trademark English precision and there were a few moments where descriptions bordered on florid when the situation would be best served by brevity.

Matter of taste, I suppose, but still a jolly good yarn!

I hope to see more stories like this in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Professor Dunsel

Insouciant, pukish and peppering stories phd with an east side wank. Good surprise professor in the hen party lip read, but that was the twinkle in your bookish yarn Capt. Dunsel, and that is the riddle of your review.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
Pure Sex

That is all it was Pure Sex. caroline want someone other than her husband to fuck her. someone this size, single and cock that wasn't larger than Mark's. There was not any sneaking behind the back to fuck. All fucking incuded all three of the each time. Caroline had a camera, took pictures of these couling and inserted them into her scrape book.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Loved it!

I loved it! Realistic actions (her having to cup herselt to prevent the cum from running all over, etc.), good character development and humor. Thank you! There's not enough stories out there like yours. Too often I read stuff that looks promising and then takes a serious wrong turn leading to a big turn off. Not yours!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
This asshole of a "writer" is got to be a fucking Pom !!

Only this perverted and gutless nation is able to produce sickos like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it.

My husband and I are swingers and we loved it. A serious turn on. If only all our meetings went like this! It's just a shame this is the only thing the author has written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Oh well, perverts understands each other.

"1".

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lovely story

Found this little gem on a random search and loved it. Nice sense of humour and hot sex scenes. I read it out to my husband in bed and had exactly the response I wanted from him. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous