All Comments on 'Carol's Christmas'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 336 Comments (Page 2)
FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

Rarely give a story a 5⭐ but this was just what I needed today.

Hiram325Hiram325over 2 years ago

ST does not let us down... A great tale, well told.

AmunRa218AmunRa218over 2 years ago

Loved it. Another good one!! The force is back in balance again. LOL!! Merry Christmas!! Enjoy your break!!

ejsathomeejsathomeover 2 years ago

Another beautiful Christmas story from one of the most compelling writers around Literotica. Thanks very much and Happy Holidays. Stay SAFE!

Racerman1969gsRacerman1969gsover 2 years ago

WELL. As a matter fact, VERY WELL DONE.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

A wonderful story that tugged at your heartstrings. I had tears in my eyes.

If that’s what you set out to do to your readers, you succeeded. It’s amazing how Dickens can still get to one if told the right way.

Scores 5/5

Merry Christmas to you and yours ST1956, see you in ‘22.

Leejeff5456Leejeff5456over 2 years ago
A very Merry Christmas to the greatest writer I have ever read.

This story touched my heart. I am a 70 year old male and I have never had a Christmas or a family. I was literally thrown away when I was 3 years old. Her helping people is a great thing. Merry Christmas everyone and God bless you all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dammit ST. You just struck a new chord. I'm over here spillin my leaking eyes due to your new Christmas "Carol"

It is a good tale. Perhaps it won't replace the story by Dickens, But I enjoyed it. Hope you have the merriest of times with your friends and family this season. Best wish's to all. LP

Gmann006Gmann006over 2 years ago

always entertaining. TThank you and happy holidaysto you and yours

FredHuckFredHuckover 2 years ago

This modern twist to an old classic is well worth the effort you put into writing it if it saves one marriage and family ...

As usual it is well written and has an easy and even flow...

Thank you for for the great stories you share with us!

5⭐'s

mainer42mainer42over 2 years ago

5***** First time in a very long time reading on this platform have I had to grab a tissue. My favorite Xmas story and you did it justice, no pun intended. Happy Holidays to you and yours

Bullrider14Bullrider14over 2 years ago

Great story. For the comment or who said a child would never treat his mother that way. I beg to differ. I was a deputy sheriff and had to sit with a counselor during a supervised visit of a mother and son. The son wanted mother to do with his mom and pretty much told her so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. Keep em coming

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 2 years ago

Fantastic Masterpiece! With this fine story, you deserve time off with your family. Not only a good Holiday story, but just great over all. Really enjoyed it. Flushed the ole tear ducts out, and got the nasal passages running.

Have a great Holiday season and stay safe.

Hooked1957Hooked1957over 2 years ago

Cheeky enough to do a rift on "A Christmas Carol." I liked it.

Hooked

mole114mole114over 2 years ago

God bless us everyone (bah humbug)

CunnyLinguistTooCunnyLinguistTooover 2 years ago

A Christmas Carol is my absolute favorite Christmas story and I love your take on it! 5 stars from me!

njlaurennjlaurenover 2 years ago

I'd give it a 25 if I could,wow. A ST story that makes you feel warm inside, and having Justice O Peace in it, wow,just wow, thank you! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, look forward to a 2022 in the ST universe.

froggytreefroggytreeover 2 years ago

That was a beautiful job. Thank you, and Merry Christmas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Whats next a take on Bleak House , David Copperfield or any other Charles Dickens novel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks and enjoy the break

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wrong person got the ghost visits. Ray was more focused on his career and not being a husband or father. Yes Carol was going to cheat, but what do you expect when she is basically a single parent.

mewanglongmewanglongover 2 years ago

I do not comment usually, but I have always enjoy your work, a lot. One of the best "STP". Happy Holiday to you and your family. Thanks again for the reference to the "King". I am a big NASCAR nut and Richard has always been my favorite. Hoping to see you in the New Year.

BoxerR100BoxerR100over 2 years ago

Ya F#@% N NAILED IT!!!

Damm your good.

Thanks for the gum drop Micky...👍👏🍺

donjuan1954donjuan1954over 2 years ago

Great as always thanks!

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 2 years ago

I've always enjoyed the entertainment provided by your fun stories since you started posting here, over time you have improved the quality and storytelling in what is still a fun universe. Taking this old chestnut and turning it into a quite lovely story is a sign of how good you really are. Thank you very much, have a very Merry Christmas and a well earned break. Looking forward to what you can bring to us in the New Year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow…..just wow. An erotic story site has me sitting here with tears in my eyes. You are brilliant. Merry Christmas

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

Great.

Thanks for making my Christmas more bleaker.

Wish life would be like this easy so no one will screw up their lives.

Sweet fantasy.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatover 2 years ago

Some of your best … Thanks 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You outdid yourself. Great Job! gg

puppet_63puppet_63over 2 years ago

Love your stories keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not Fair! Giving this story less than a 5 would be like strangling a puppy for peeing on the carpet. Yeah, the story had some flaws, contrivances, and corny homages, but it was well written for a good reason. Thank You. And thanks for the effort.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

Gotta give you a 5 for the "Cheating Carol" story. Enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you so much for all your hard work. I can not wait to see what we will get in 2022.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 2 years ago

This was seriously good. *****. Your team of interventioners comes through once more. Sounds trite, but it doesn't read that way. They're like the friends we all should have.

skruff101skruff101over 2 years ago

BAH HUMBUG!!!!

lol.

Merry Christmas.

AileyInnAileyInnover 2 years ago

Did my heart good… 5*s…

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4uover 2 years ago

Great Story. Merry Christmas

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story from the master. Carol nearly screwed up royally, lucky she was brought back from the brink. Told by the best, and this very well could happen. Merry Christmas!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You have done it again. I admire the way your mind works. Please continue.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 2 years ago

A complete waste of time. Is the female version of the Charles Dick and Christmas Carol has been done about 50 times on different TV stations and movies.

Omart57Omart57over 2 years ago

Loved this one, my friend! Merry Christmas, Saddletramp! May God bless you and your family with a wonderful New Year!

BeBopper99BeBopper99over 2 years ago

5***** The Tramp finishes 2021 as the best LW writer with every story a touchdown. Merry Christmas Tramp!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Saddletramp you’ve taken one of my favorite stories and made it your own. Thank you and kudos for your continuing efforts and your fantastic willingness to share! Just for the record, you are my favorite author on this site. Your stories are always a great read.

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffreyover 2 years ago

Thank you for a wonderful story. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldover 2 years ago

A 5* for getting me in the Christmas spirit.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 2 years ago

Thanks for the holiday gift Saddletramp!

Sandhauler64Sandhauler64over 2 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for wonderful story well written and as always good the one that don’t like it can suck a nut 🌰 it your story so write as you see fit and please keep up the good work Mary Christmas and happy New year hope you have a wonderful holidays and again Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for this exceptional story. Always like your writing but, this one is special. Merry Christmas.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Totally enjoyable updating to the classic Dickens tale.

As for the nitpickers, lets just say their complaints about pretty much anything in this story amounts to screaming over someone using "they're" instead of "their" in the wrong place.

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting way of using "the team" in a proactive manner to prevent a cheating situation.

drycreeksdrycreeksover 2 years ago

What a tear jerker in my opinion. I think this is 1 of ur best. Thank u for ur hard work in ur writings i have enjoyed everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Home Run

jcfranky39jcfranky39over 2 years ago

Well done! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story as usual. Have a great holiday with the family. best wishes

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year Saddletramp! Thanks for all the great stories this year, can’t wait to see what you have up your sleeve neat year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed it. I have read all saddle tramp submissions. Enjoyed all of them so far.. To tell the truth I am a real saddle tramp. Having one of the larger ranches in Wood County Texas. One of the best feel good stories of the year.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 2 years ago

Ok I'm a half page into this and it is obvious that Jake is a predatory asshole,. I hate him already and if she gets intimate with him I am going to scream. Now back to the story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You write well my friend. I enjoy your writings. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great story 5 stars as usual with justice and the crew again it does really bring out the best ( wreckermaned )

jimmac44jimmac44over 2 years ago

Great story! Love the play on words with the title! Well done!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO US ALL!!!!

yhgtbkyhgtbkover 2 years ago

Excellent Christmas Carol

Enjoy the holidays

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 2 years ago

Thank you so much for this wonderful story. It made me realize some things, important things.

oldguy1oldguy1over 2 years ago

Meri Kirihi Mete, = Merry Christmas

technofrog2002technofrog2002over 2 years ago

“I loved it. One of my favorite stories is “A Christmas Carol” and I love the many variations on that theme and this one is no different. A very well written story woven into the Charles Dickens story. You made it with a nice amount of originality. Thank you for sharing your talent. A solid ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

eightytuneseightytunesover 2 years ago

*marvelous*. Merry Christmas to you all, especially to you saddletramp1956 for giving us something to think about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Großartige Geschichte. Ich freue mich auf die Verfilmung!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

*5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I DON'T GIVE MANY OF THOSE AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S REALLY, REALLY, REALLY HARD TO TYPE THROUGH THE TEARS!!!!!!!!! NOT OFTEN THAT WE READ ABOUT A LOVING WIFE IN THE LW CATEGORY!!!!!!!!!!!! GLAD TO SEE ALL OF THE CHARACTERS THAT saddletramp1956 HAS CREATED N THIS STORY AND DOING WHAT THEY DO BEST!!!!!

katranmankatranmanover 2 years ago

An excellent way to say goodbye to 2021. Well done, thanks. *****stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

10 stars.....thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank You. It was a nice story..have a Merry Christmas and enjoy the time with your family

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

ANON wrote: 'What's remarkable about this story is its high score. The story has nothing new to offer and the writing is pedestrian at best. The MC is full of himself, as usual, and the plot is telegraphed from the beginning. Stories like this serve a purpose, I suppose.'

.

Anon doesn't realize that this story was BASED on a 'Christmas Carol'. I mean, look at the NAME! The rest should be obvious. And the MC is Carol, hardly a him (except in selected states, perhaps) and is full of herself because.... that's how the freakin' story was written! She was full of herself but has had an epiphany just like it... waaaaait for it.... waaaait for it... Dicken's 'A Christmas Carol'! Hell, there's even a Tim/Timmy/Timothy! Imagine that! Pedestrian? Based on what criteria? Show us yours by way of comparison!

.

Full of it? Nobody in this story. Maybe the Scrooge who posted that silly criticism! But Merry Christmas, ANON. Merrrry Christmas! [Cue: reindeer bells; 6sec; vol 5-f2; Cue: wav. 'Ho! Ho! Ho!'; del: 2.2; vol 8;]

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Youuuu son of a gun!

It must be Christmas, heck, I wish it could be always Christmas in our hearts.

Could be a better world.

I loved the story, yeah I‘m‘a sucker fo this ones and your cameo characters appearance were a good twist.

Five stars, Merry Christmas

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Although one of my favourite authors, and I consider you a great yarn teller, I would love to read some stories away from the Justice tales and away from the MM tales.

Something totally different but still averting the cheating spouse, ie more "we need to talk" types.

Anyway thanx for your efforts, meant a hell of a lot to people during the aweful lockdowns we have suffered, so Merry Xmas and HNY for 2022

JJ

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

Just a comment: Merry Christmas to all...5*

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 2 years ago

When I started the story I was bummed at rhe prospect of 6 pages of Carol cheating, but realized this was a ST1956 story, so I forged ahead. I am glad I did. A wonderful, 5 star story, using ST's universe to give us a modern version of Dickens' A CHRISTMAS CAROL. Thank you for a special Christmas story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! Dickens would approve. Five stars ⭐️ for this one!

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 2 years ago
dust in the air this morning

Wow - you know where this story is going but what a ride. Well done!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

What an amazing tale. Double kudos for the creativity using Dickens theme for a LW story. Beautifully executed although I might have added she was going off the pill that night. You had me almost in tears - loved it. 5*

mac1729mac1729over 2 years ago

A wonderful story just time for the holidays. Thank you

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 2 years ago

marvelous story 5* but i was really hoping for one of STs evil cheating sadistic bitches really twisting the knife at christmas, oh well maybe next time.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Famously written and told. That was a real masterpiece. Really tied me up. I am always amazed how you pull these stories out of your hat. Well done! Have a nice Christmas for you and yours!

muttstermuttsterover 2 years ago

I am in awe of your imagination.

Mex9366Mex9366over 2 years ago

One of your better one's thank you for writing

Merry Christmas

bankerr1215bankerr1215over 2 years ago

Loved it! merry Christmas Saddletramp!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was hard to read through the tears. Merry Christmas

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

What can I say? Good story I'm glad it ended well. Enjoy your Christmas.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 2 years ago

I'm sure that there are cornier stories than this one, but you'd have to hunt pretty hard to find it. Not really worth spending the time to analyze it - just throw in a 3* and move along.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A nice Dickensian classic tale with a twist of near infidelity. Thanks ST.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You’re a great story teller but I hate when you go off on some weird shit. Merry Xmas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

very good christmas story. You have real talent. Have you written any books?

pe1erpe1erover 2 years ago
An excellent story, but the Category is wrong

One of the best stories I've read on this site!

A wonderful story clearly inspired by Charles Dickens, but taking it in a 21st Century direction.

My only complaint is the category it's in. The definition of the Loving Wives category is "Married extra-marital fun …" (i.e. Adultery). This is a story of a woman who nearly committed adultery, but realised the mistake she was about to make and stepped back from it. I would suggest this excellent story should be in "Romance" or "Novels and Novellas".

Bebop3Bebop3over 2 years ago

Lovely story, sir. Five stars.

ErotFanErotFanover 2 years ago

Great Christmas story. Your version worked quite well. I gave it 5***** just because.

Oh! BTW. Merry Christmas. Enjoy your time off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...