Carol's Cravings; Paul's Pleasures

Story Info
A made-up story which includes two friends.
11k words
4.79
12.5k
5
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HottieOlwen
HottieOlwen
492 Followers

Reading notes: Some time ago I was contacted by a married couple who had read some of my stories on the Literotica site. They were very complimentary and asked some very interesting questions about my chosen lifestyle. I answered these and we got into a fairy regular correspondence. Eventually a few months ago, we met, and then we arranged a play date. This was very successful and extremely enjoyable. We have since met and played on several occasions. Recently, Carol asked if I would write a story that included herself and Paul with me and my cuckold. After some careful consideration (and lots of literary licence) what follows is what I have come up with. As Carol and Paul are real people, I have to say that what I have written is fiction, and that all activities involving any sex are conducted by consenting participants, all of whom are over the age of eighteen. I would appreciate any comments from readers.

"Hello?"

I smiled as my telephone call was answered. Carol always sounds out of breath when she answers the phone. As if she's run the hundred yard sprint to get to the phone before the caller rings off. Also, she manages to sound suspicious of whoever has the temerity to ring her at home. I know for a fact that Carol and Paul have 'caller ID' installed on their land line, so she knows damn well who is on the other end of the phone.

"Hello?" she said again, and I let her stew for a few more seconds before I spoke.

"I'm returning your call," I said softly. "You didn't specify why you needed to speak to me, only that I should ring back whenever it was convenient. Well now is convenient. My cuckold is preparing our supper, so I have some spare time. What do you want."

"Oh thanks for ringing back, Olwen," Carol gushed breathlessly, "it's just that something has come up, and I wanted to ask you a favour. I hope you don't mind?"

"Well, until I know what kind of favour, I won't know if I mind or not," I replied, trying and failing to keep a sarcastic tone out of my voice. "Are we still on for our play date a week tomorrow? I imagine that you'll be gagging for some cock by then."

"I'm gagging for it now," Carol replied, and I could hear the desperation in her voice. "And in a roundabout way, that's why I phoned you. Something has come up at work with Paul."

"Is he alright?" I asked, immediately concerned. Paul might well be a submissive, bi-curious type, but he's Carol's husband and her cuckold, and he's also my friend.

"Yes, Paul's fine, thank you," replied Carol. "In fact, he's better than just 'fine'. He's won 'Employee of the Month' again this month, and that's the third month in a row. The company are delighted with him, and because he's won it three months in a row, he's entitled to a fortnight's holiday at the resort they own in Florida. We're actually flying out a week tomorrow!"

"I see," I replied. "So basically, your request is to break our play date so that you and Paul can go to the States?"

"Yes, and no." Carol sounded desperate. "We have to go to Florida, because Paul can't dictate when the holiday has to be taken. Also, we can't let anybody know that both Paul and I are in training under your tutelage. Would it be possible to bring our play date forward to tomorrow? As I said, I'm gagging for cock, and I want Paul properly drained before we go. Would that cause you any difficulties?"

"Hang on," I said, my mind racing to try and remember what I had scheduled for the following day. That it was a Saturday was the only thing I could be sure of. "I'll have to go out to the kitchen to check the calendar."

I put the phone receiver down on the table, next to the ashtray which contained the dainty lady church warden pipe that I had been smoking when I decided to return Carol's phone call.

Picking up my pipe, I slipped the thin stem between my lips and went out to the kitchen, where the calendar lived on the big cork noticeboard. Richard, my cuckold, was speaking on his mobile phone when I walked into the kitchen. The aroma of our cooking supper hit my nostrils, and I winked at him.

"She's just walked into the kitchen, Phil.," he said, looking at me and frowning. "Do you want to have a word with her yourself?"

He handed his mobile over to me.

"What the fuck?..." I mouthed, and Richard shrugged. Philip is my current boyfriend.

"Hi, big boy," I said, having taken my pipe out of my mouth. "Why are you phoning the cuckold? Forgotten my mobile number?"

He laughed.

"Don't be dense," he replied. "Your number is fixed in my head, alongside the shape of your beautiful tits and the taste of your sweet cunt."

"Flattery will get you everywhere," I replied, puffing on my pipe and blowing my smoke in Richard' face, which he loves. "Are you coming over later on? My beautiful tits and sweet cunt could do with some attention."

"No can do," he said sadly. "I tried ringing your mobile, which went straight to answerphone, and your land line is engaged. I've just had a message from my sister. Mam has taken a turn for the worse. I'm not going to be around this weekend, I'm sorry. I'm just about to leave to drive home to see Mam."

"I'm so sorry to hear your news," I said sincerely. "Of course you must go and be with your family. Drive carefully, and let me know when you arrive. Ring anytime tonight. I'm not going anywhere."

"Thanks, Olwen. I'll probably take a few days off work from the start of next week, and if everything is alright, I could be back with you by next weekend. Is that ok?"

"Of course it is," I replied with a smile. "Go and see Mam and keep me posted as to how she's doing. And unless I hear differently, come for supper a week tonight. Richard will cook and wait on us, and after we've eaten, he'll be on hand for fluffing and clean up duty. I can't wait to feel that gorgeous cock of yours filling and stretching my what did you call it? My sweet cunt?"

Philip chuckled.

"That sounds perfect," he replied warmly. "Don't go picking up any strangers whilst I'm away. I know what a voracious appetite you have!"

I blew a smokey kiss down the phone to my lover, and handed the machine back to my cuckold. He put it in the pocket of the frilly apron I make him wear when he is cooking. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Supper will be ready in about twenty minutes," he announced. "Would you like a gin and tonic before we sit down to eat?"

"Mmmm! Perfect!" I replied, giving him a smokey kiss and cupping my hand between his legs. He grimaced as his tiny little cock swelled as much as the chastity device he wears constantly would allow. I bought a new, smaller one a few weeks ago, one that has some raised bumps inside the cock holder. When he gets hard, they press into his cock shaft, and he tells me the pain is excruciating. I smiled back at him, and went to check the calendar. Apart from Richard's weekly milking session and Philip's name with a question mark after it, the weekend was free. I might not be seeing Philip this weekend, but Carol and Paul were very adequate substitutes. I turned away from the calendar and, on my way back to speak to Carol, I said casually,

"We're going out tomorrow. I'll tell you more over supper. Don't put too much tonic in my gin. I deserve a treat tonight!"

Back in the sitting room, I picked up the land line receiver again.

"You're in luck," I said, not bothering to apologise to Carol for keeping her waiting for so long. "I've re-arranged my schedule tomorrow." (I saw no reason to tell her that my schedule had been re-arranged for me.)

"I'll be bringing my cuckold with me. He's due to be milked tomorrow anyway. I can demonstrate the various techniques which a Hot Wife has available to her to de-spunk her cuckold. I'll be there at two o'clock sharp. You will be in position, in your required attire, suitably decorated. Any questions?"

"No, Mistress," replied Carol. We were in play mode now, even on the telephone. She was required to show total respect when we adopted this mode. No more 'Olwen' until I informed her that our session was over, and she and I could revert to our friendship mode.

"The connecting door from the garage into the utility room will be open, as usual, Mistress," Carol continued. "Paul will be prepared and ready for you, and I will be in position at two o'clock sharp."

"Excellent," I replied, smiling my thanks at Richard who had just brought me my gin and tonic, and placed the glass on a coaster in easy reach. He went back to the kitchen, as he is not allowed to eavesdrop on my telephone conversations, even when I'm talking to my pet.

"You are dismissed," I told Carol, and as I was replacing the receiver, I heard her distant "Thank you, Mistress," just before I cut the connection.

Supper had been eaten, and Richard had cleared the kitchen whilst I had a cigar and a brandy. We spent a lovely hour watching a brand new video clip on the cuckold channel that we subscribe to before I took Richard up to bed.

Friday nights when I am not with Philip always follow the same pattern. After supper, we watch some sort of porn and then retire to bed. Richard is always milked on a Saturday, unless he has misbehaved or upset me, in which case his milking is postponed for a week. So by Friday night, his tiny ball sac is usually very full and, so he tells me, uncomfortably sore. I like to tease him without causing any spontaneous spurting, so that when he is milked, he produces a copious amount of cum, which he is required to 're-cycle' so that nothing is wasted.

Teasing can take many forms. I smoke my pipe most days, and about three times a week I treat myself to a cigar. Smoking has played a big part in our lifestyle ever since Richard confessed that he has a huge smoking fetish. I rarely smoke in bed, however, so tonight's form of teasing consisted of me sitting on Richard's face and wriggling to a lovely orgasm. Before I put the light out, I made him read the latest chapter of a very kinky story that a friend of mine is writing, and which is published on the Literotica site. I was gratified to see signs of pre cum leakage issuing from my cuckold's little boy clit before I decided it was time to go to sleep.

I woke on Saturday morning with an urgent need to pee. Nudging Richard awake, I positioned myself on his face and felt his lips clamp around my cunt. When he was ready, he licked along my cunt slit, to show me that there was a tight seal which prevents any leakage. I opened my bladder and began to pee.

Taking my golden rain is another of Richard' little foibles. He swallowed the first, strong pee of the day and licked me dry before getting up to brush his teeth and go and prepare our early morning cup of tea, which we always drink in bed together on the weekends that I don't share my bed with Philip.

"Carol and Paul need seeing to today," I told Richard as we sipped our tea about twenty minutes later. "You can drive me over, and wait in the car until I summon you. There'll be some fluffing to do as well as cunt worship and clean up. I'll milk you there rather than make you wait until we get back home. Carol needs to see how a milking session is carried out."

"That sounds like a plan," Richard grinned, then winced in pain. The thought of being milked in front of Carol obviously made his little boy clit swell, but those bumps on his cock lock are extremely efficient at bringing even a partial hard-on to a swift conclusion.

After breakfast, I sent Richard out to do the weekly supermarket shop, and I spent a gorgeous hour out on the back patio, smoking my pipe and reading the newspaper. The weather was glorious, and I even contemplated changing out of my summer frock into a bikini, in order to get started on my sun tan before we went on our summer holidays, which although a couple of months away, would soon come around.

Richard came back home and brought me a cold drink before going to put the shopping away and then to prepare lunch. He is totally domesticated, something that he insisted on when he persuaded me to dip my toe into the Hot Wife lifestyle quite a few years ago. We both love the total power exchange of the lifestyle that we have chosen to lead, and it was this lifestyle that I have written about on Literotica that caused Carol and Paul to initiate contact with me. They were/are both bi-curious, and wanted to see if a similar lifestyle to ours would work for them. They are both currently in training, under my tutelage.

After lunch, I put a few toys and my favourite lady church warden pipe and tobacco into my shoulder bag and Richard drove me the fifteen or so miles to Carol and Paul's house. There is a very convenient pull-in about fifty yards from the entrance to their house, where Richard usually drops me whenever I visit my pupils. Today, however, he would be staying in the car until I phoned him to come and join us. If anyone questioned why he was parked there, he had a ready excuse prepared. He would be sitting in the driving seat pretending to talk on his mobile phone. Being a law abiding citizen, he knew that he should pull off the road before answering his mobile.

I kissed him on the cheek and got out of the car. It was still beautifully warm, but I gave a shiver of anticipation. I was wearing my cotton summer frock, but I'd left both my bra and my knickers at home. I had a pair of strappy sandals on my feet, and as I walked towards Carol and Paul's house, the crisp cotton rubbed against my rapidly hardening nipples, and I felt my clit begin to stir.

I saw that the garage door was open as I strolled up the drive to the house. I squeezed past the huge SUV that is Paul's pride and joy (what is it with some men and big cars? I just don't get it) and stood in front of the connecting door which would give me access to the house. I checked my watch, and as the second hand ticked round to signal two o'clock precisely, I took hold of the door handle and entered Carol and Paul's house.

I am sufficiently experienced not to show my feelings when dealing with a submissive playmate, but what I saw when I entered Carol's kitchen certainly caused me to take a deep breath, and to gather my thoughts before I could trust myself to speak.

Carol had been given her instructions, and had carried them out to the letter. Her shoulder length hair had been gathered in and pulled back and tied in a tight ponytail. She was wearing a generous covering of what she had termed 'Slut Scarlet lipstick'. She was naked and my eyes were drawn to her shapely tits with their thick rose tinted nipples and her prominent smooth cunt lips. But my gaze was immediately drawn back to her face, and specifically to her full, scarlet lips. Because between those lips was the replica of my own favourite lady church warden pipe! Carol was smoking!

She took my silence for disapproval, I suppose. Taking the pipe out of her mouth, she blew a stream of very familiar smelling smoke into the air and looked at me, blushing furiously.

"Forgive me, Mistress," she began, "but both Paul and I enjoyed seeing you smoke when you so kindly invited us down to your house to play. I want so much to be a Hot Wife like you, and Paul has a huge smoking fetish. I took a picture of your pipe and tobacco on my phone, and I ordered this and a supply of tobacco on the internet once I had found out what type of pipe it was. If it displeases you, I'll only smoke to tease Paul."

I continued with my silence, but I also reached out and, gripping her by her nipples, I pulled her closer to me and crushed her lips in a kiss, the force of which caused her to open her mouth. I thrust my tongue into her mouth and tasted her smokey breath and saliva.

When I broke off the kiss, her eyes were sparkling and we were both breathing very heavily.

"You clever thing," I smiled. "It crossed my mind to teach you to smoke, but that's not necessary now, I see. Well, lets get started, shall we? I approve of your lipstick, but it isn't sufficiently smudged yet. I think you need to demonstrate how much you have learned so far."

"Don't worry," I continued, seeing her hesitate "I'll hold your pipe for you."

Carol handed over her pipe and sank to her knees.

"May I?" she asked politely, and I smiled and nodded. She dipped her head under the hem of my frock and I soon felt her breath on my naked thighs as her mouth sought my cunt. She licked all along my rapidly dampening slit and then she latched on. I stifled a groan as I felt her tongue penetrate me, and I placed my hand on the back of her head as she began to lick and suck.

Since Carol and I had started playing, I had instructed her in the art of cunt worship. Until she met me, she had never tasted another woman's cunt before, although she did admit to cleaning her dildo after she had jilled herself. She took to cunt worship like a duck to water.

Already, my juices were flowing. Carol has a very active tongue and she lapped away enthusiastically. I began to grind my cunt against her face, knowing that I was on the edge of my orgasm. As the sensation built and built, I began to jerk up and down, my knees protesting at being asked to perform in such a manner. Then it hit, and I moaned out loud as I felt as if my whole being was centered in that wet gash between my legs.

Carol gulped and swallowed, still using her tongue to stimulate my incredibly sensitive clit. I pushed down on the back of her head at the same time as I thrust my hips forward. After a few seconds of this, Carol began to wriggle, and I realised that I'd pulled her into me so tightly that she couldn't breathe. Reluctantly, I released the pressure on her head, and I moved back slightly, my knees aching and my thigh muscles trembling. What a gorgeous start to an afternoon's play!

When she emerged from underneath my frock, Carol's face was red and shiny. Her carefully applied lipstick was a mess. She licked her lips and looked up at me.

"Thank you," I smiled. "That was intense. You really are progressing as a cunt worshipper. I will replay the compliment later on, but now you are going to have to pay for making me change my arrangements this afternoon. Stand up."

Carol did as she was told.

"Well?" I asked sternly.

I should explain that our play sessions were always run on a plan. The scenarios we came up with differed, of course, but we had worked out a satisfactory sequence of events, and because they worked for us, we stuck to them.

Carol had worshipped my cunt. Now she was going to be disciplined. She knew that she had to ask me to punish her.

"I am so sorry for forcing you to change your plans, Mistress," she began. "I think I should be punished for my thoughtless behaviour."

"Very well," I replied. "We'll go into the sitting room, I think. You can go across my knee for a warm up, and then bend over the arm of the chair to receive your caning."

I reached into my shoulder bag and pulled out a set of nipple clamps, which I dangled in front of Carol's eyes.

"Your nipples need decorating," I said with a wink.

Carol has incredibly sensitive nipples, and she thrust her tits out at me. I dipped my head and took the left one in my mouth. She murmured her appreciation as I sucked hard on it, and then dragged my teeth along the thick, rubbery tip as I released her.

I applied the clamp and screwed it down tight, squashing Carol's nipple and drawing a whimper from her trembling lips. I repeated my action on her right nipple and when that too had been squashed almost flat, I tugged on the chain that linked the two clamps. Carol moaned with the pain, and I led her out of the kitchen into the sitting room. I unbuttoned my frock and slipped it off, so that apart from my sandals, I was as naked as Carol. I slipped my sandals off and shivered as my bare feet came into contact with the cold wooden floor.

Once I was seated, Carol draped herself across my lap, and I rubbed my hand over her shapely arse.

HottieOlwen
HottieOlwen
492 Followers