Carol's Cravings; Paul's Pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A nice brisk hand spanking will warm you up," I informed her and then you're going to get the cane. Then we'll go and attend to your cuckold. Is he properly prepared?"

"Yes, Mistress," replied Carol. "Once you'd confirmed that you were coming last night, I gave him two of his little blue pills. He's been rock hard for hours. I've tied him up on our bed, spread eagle, as you prefer."

"Good girl," I said, raising my hand and bringing it down sharply on Carol's left bum cheek. There was a sharp smack sound, then a gasp from my pupil. I repeated the action, only this time I hit her right cheek. Carol winced, but said nothing.

I got into a steady rhythm, left cheek, right cheek, left again and soon Carol's bum sported two angry patches, where my hand had struck her. I supposed they were beginning to sting, because every time I hit her now, Carol wriggled and let out a sort of sighing moan. Pausing my assault, I slid my hand between her legs and rubbed along her cunt slit.

She opened up easily, and my fingers felt her wetness. Being punished always turned Carol on, something that we'd both discovered the first time we played together. Our relationship was an unusual one. Carol was her cuckold husband's dominant, but she was my submissive. It was a partnership that worked very well for all three of us.

My fingers found Carol's clit, and as I squeezed it, I felt the little bud grow. Carol wriggled a bit more and sighed again. With my other hand, I felt for the chain on her nipple clamps, and I gave it a sharp tug. A moan escaped from Carol's lips and I withdrew my fingers from her cunt and resumed my hand spanking.

I began a new rhythm, alternating my spanks on either bum cheek with a sharp tug on the chain of her nipple clamps. I could feel my own cunt getting damp. Giving punishments like this turned me on as much as receiving them turned Carol on.

I gave her another twenty or thirty hand slaps, by which time she was breathing heavily and moaning after each strike and each tug. Her bum was glowing red and her nipples must have been throbbing.

I slid a couple of fingers back into her cunt, which was awash with her juices now.

"Open wider," I said softly, and Carol obeyed instantly. She knew what was coming.

I finger fucked her for a while, and then I slid a third finger into her. I felt her holding her breath.

"Breathe sweetie," I instructed her, "It will help you to relax. You know you can take my fist, and it'll hurt if you're not relaxed."

As I felt Carol beginning to breathe again, I tucked my thumb into my palm and slid my little finger into her at the same time.

"That's four fingers," I told her. "Are you ready for the rest?"

"Mmm, yes please Mistress," she replied in a dreamy, breathy voice. Carol loved to be fisted after I'd convinced her a few months ago that such an action was not only possible, it was very enjoyable.

I increased the pressure and her cunt opened up like a thirsty flower glad to receive a quenching drink of rain. Slowly but surely, my whole fist disappeared into her cunt, which then relaxed around my wrist.

Carol groaned as I slowly rotated my wrist and flexed my fist deep inside her. I gave the chain a long slow tug and Carol howled.

"Aaargh! Oh fuck! Fuck! Please, Mistress, no more! Ow! That hurts! Oh, fucking hell! Please, Mistress! Mercy! I beg you, no more!"

Despite her begging, Carol hadn't uttered her safe word, which would have caused me to stop immediately. Being the pain slut that she was, begging me to stop whilst enduring some severe pain was all part of our playing together. I pulled even harder on the chain, and I felt Carol's cunt spasm around my wrist, and as I slowly withdrew my fist, she squirted her cunt juice everywhere. Luckily, the sitting room had a wooden floor, and I knew from previous visits that Paul the cuckold would soon be on his hands and knees cleaning up the juice that his Hot Wife had just deposited.

But before that, she needed to be caned.

I licked some of Carol's fragrant, sticky cunt cum off my fingers and patted her on the bum.

"Good girl," I said. "Now stand up, and get ready for your caning."

Carol got up shakily, and stepped back, allowing me to get to my feet too. I smiled at her and kissed her. Then I took hold of the chain on her nipple clamps.

"Open," I instructed, and Carol opened her mouth. I tugged the chain upwards and put it between her lips. Carol closed her mouth and held the chain in position. Her nipples were now being tugged upwards, which I knew would give her a different sensation to that she'd experienced when she was over my knee.

"Ten strokes of the cane," I informed her, "and if you keep that chain in your mouth whilst you receive them, that will be all you're getting today. But if you let the chain go, I'll start from one again. Do you understand?"

"Mm hmm," muttered Carol through closed lips. Answering properly would mean letting the chain slip.

When Carol had first asked me to cane her, I'd had my reservations. She and Paul were definitely attracted to the lifestyle that Richard and I lived, but thinking that you liked something wasn't the same as actually experiencing it. But to be fair to the pair of them, they'd both adapted very well to the rigours of the D/s and Hot Wife/cuckold lifestyles.

Paul loved the fact that Carol now owned his cock and balls, and regulated how often he was allowed to cum, and Carol took to her dual roles of submissive slut and severe Mistress beautifully. As I took my favourite dragon cane out of my shoulder bag, submissive slut Carol shivered in anticipation of what was to come, but she didn't allow the chain in her mouth to drop, and I imagined just how her pinched nipples were feeling. Still, I thought to myself, she'll soon have a different centre of pain to concentrate on.

"Get over the arm of that chair," I ordered her softly, flicking my dragon cane up and down vigorously, creating a beautiful whistling sound as I did so.

When Carol was getting into position, I examined my dragon cane. It was about three foot long, including the moulded handle and was made from a dense, strong variety of rattan. It was a serious bit of kit, which bruised and marked when used to punish. Carol told me after the first time that I'd caned her that the angry red tramlines on her bum were badges of honour. She was about to get ten more of them!

I patted her bum gently with my cane, just to let her know that I was about to begin.

"Ready?" I asked. "They'l come in groups of two, with a bit of a gap between each pair, so as you can absorb the effect properly. Do you understand?"

"Mm hmm," replied Carol, breathing through her nose, and clamping her nipple chain tight between closed lips.

I took a deep breath myself, looked at my target, and...

Whack! Whack!

launched two stingers across the already rosy pink handspanked flesh of Carol's bum.

"Ggnnnhhh!"

Her right leg bent at the knee in a reflex action, and the sound she made was muted, due to the fact that she couldn't open her mouth to yell properly. I looked at the effect my two strokes had on her bum.

Already two thick angry lines had appeared across the centre of both bum cheeks. I counted to ten in my head, sufficient time I estimated for the sting of each stroke to settle down to a nice throbbing burn. I tapped her bum a couple more times and then...

Whack! Whack!

two more hard stingers caused Carol's ample bum to wobble on impact. Her leg came up again, and another agonised sound escaped from between her tightly clamped lips. This was accompanied by a snorting sound too, and some snot shot out of her nose and landed on the seat of the chair over which she was balanced.

The two new lines I'd put on her, one above, one below the original pair, began to appear. They stood out sharply against the first two, which were now beginning to darken in colour to a lovely purple shade. Once more I counted to ten and then I launched my third strike, this time without any warning pats.

Whack! Whack!

I deliberately targeted the crease between the top of Carol's thighs and the bottom of her bum. The second stroke overlapped the first somewhat, but the effect was the same.

Carol's leg shot up, and she buried her face in the cushion of the seat, oblivious to the snot that lay there. I heard a muffled, agonised scream, but when she raised her head from the cushion, the chain was still in place.

"Very clever!" I thought to myself. "She's not disobeyed me, and she's found out a way to express her pain whilst still keeping hold of her chain."

I tapped her bum a couple more times and launched my penultimate pair of strokes.

Whack! Whack!

I was running out of unmarked bum flesh, and both strokes overlapped the marks I'd already painted on the canvas of Carol's bum. The effect of my seventh and eighth strokes was the same though.

Carol arched her back and yet managed to bury her face in the soft seat cushion. Yet another muffled yell could be heard, swiftly accompanied by a shuddering sob. I noticed that both Carol's legs were trembling now.

I waited until she raised her head again and nodded slowly to me. She was ready for her last pair of strokes.

Her face was a mess. Tears ran down her cheeks, mixed with snot that was also dripping out of her nostrils, but her lips remained stubbornly clenched. I rubbed my cane gently across the angry red lines on her bum, and then tapped her gently three or four times. I saw her clench her bum cheeks together in anticipation of what was to come, and...

Whack! Whack!

my final two strokes landed, perfectly aligned across the very centre of her lovely bum. That they overlapped my two original lines, and couldn't be seen separately was immaterial. Both Carol and I knew that they were there.

I dropped my cane where I stood and reached for her bum. I rubbed my hand over the cruelly marked area, marvelling in the heat that emanated from her striped cheeks. Gently, I eased her upright.

Carol was crying uncontrollably, tears and snot running down her face and dripping off her chin. I reached up and took the chain out of her mouth.

Then I searched in my shoulder bag and found a packet of paper tissues. I used one to wipe her face, and then I gave her another clean tissue.

"Blow your nose, sweetie," I smiled. "You did very well. Such a good girl."

Carol beamed with pleasure and blew her nose noisily.

"Thank you, Mistress," she said in a shaky voice. "That was intense. I love it when you cane me. May I go and see my stripes please?"

"Of course you may," I smiled, kissing her gently on the lips. "If I remember correctly, your mirror is on the landing upstairs, isn't it? We can stop and admire your stripes on the way to dealing with your cuckold. Our session is over now."

With those words, Carol flung her arms around my neck and kissed me, the force of her tongue thrusting into my mouth taking me by surprise. I kissed her back, and when we both had to come up for air our breath mingled and our eyes sparkled.

"My arse is on fire," Carol admitted, "but my cunt is dripping too. Thank you Olwen. Now let's go and see to Paul, shall we? I've set the strap on harnesses and a variety of dildos out on my dressing table."

"Hang on a minute," I smiled at her exuberance to get started. "My cuckold's waiting in the car. I'll just phone him and get him up here. He's due to be milked today. We can do it together, if you like?"

By the time Richard presented himself, Carol and I had worked out a plan. Out of concern for her recently caned bottom, which was already showing her stripes and bruises beautifully, I was willing to greet my cuckold standing up. But Carol would have none of it.

So when Richard walked into the sitting room, he found Carol sitting on my lap in the very chair that she'd so recently been bent over. We were kissing and cuddling and sharing Carol's pipe. Richard took in the scene in front of him and winced. I whispered an explanation in Carol's ear and she giggled.

"Hello Richard the cuckold," she began, "how nice to see you again. I liked seeing your Hot Wife smoke so much that I bought myself a similar pipe. It seems that you like to see ladies smoking. Is your chastity device hurting you?"

Richard cleared his throat.

"It is rather tight at the moment, Ms. Carol," he replied, "and yes, you're correct. Seeing both you and Olwen smoking is a very nice sight indeed. You both smoke so beautifully."

I winked at Carol, who gave me a lovely smokey kiss before clamping down on the stem of her pipe and getting to her feet. I got up too, picking up my shoulder bag which still had a few toys in it that I would be needing very soon.

"Take your clothes off, cucky," I instructed. "You're coming upstairs with us to help us see to Ms. Carol's cuckold. If you're a good boy, you'll be milked before we go home."

We made Richard follow us up the stairs so that he could appreciate the sight of Carol's and my bums as he ascended. At the top of the stairs, we paused on the landing for Carol to admire her newly applied badges of honour.

"They're beautiful," she said dreamily, and I rubbed my hand across her bum, which was still radiating heat.

"Yes they are," I agreed, admiring my own handiwork.

We walked into the main bedroom, hand in hand. I smiled as I saw the sight that greeted me. Paul was bound by his wrists and ankles to the four corners of the large bed. He and Carol had asked my advice on getting some bondage devices, and I was pleased to see that they had purchased leather cuffs which Paul was now wearing round his wrists and ankles. He was naked and sported a very solid looking erection. As his legs were spread wide, I could also see that his balls were a delightful shade of blue and looked very full and very tender.

"Good afternoon, cuckold Paul," I greeted him. The fact that he didn't respond didn't annoy me. As well as tying him to their bed, Carol had fitted him with a mouth clamp that forced his mouth open. He made some sort of grunt which I took to be his response to my greeting.

I looked at Carol and she returned my gaze anxiously. I smiled.

"You've done well, Carol," I began. "You're coming on well as a Hot Wife. I see from the state of your cuckold's balls that he's been denied release. When did you last allow him to cum?"

"I allowed him to fuck me when we got home from our play date with you and your cuckold a fortnight ago," Carol replied. "Since then, I've been teasing him as you taught me to do. He's worshipped my cunt every morning before we go to work, and every night before we go to sleep. I've been putting his cock lock on him a couple of days a week, but I took it off last night before giving him his little blue pills. He's been as hard as that for hours now. Also, since my pipe arrived, I've been practising smoking it. You know what a smoking fetish he has. He gets hard as soon as I light up!""

"Excellent work," I said approvingly. "Now I think what we'll do is this. You sit on his face and I'll get his cock in me. I'll squeeze him for a while whilst we have a bit of a kiss, and then I'll show you how to milk him. There are a few techniques that you can learn. I'll demonstrate them all on my cuckold, and then you can have a try on yours."

"That sounds perfect," Carol replied with a grin. "I'm glad you suggested that I queen him. I'm dying for a pee!"

Carol climbed on board her cuckold's face and wriggled a bit to get comfortable. There was a faint hissing sound as she opened her bladder, and Paul started to swallow her golden rain.

Meanwhile, I lowered myself onto his hard, throbbing cock. Paul's isn't the biggest or the thickest cock I've ever had in me, but compared to Richard's little boy's clit, it filled and stretched me adequately. I undid my necklace which holds the key to Richard's cock lock and beckoned him over.

Whenever his chastity device is removed, Richard gets a hard on, and today was no exception. Carol giggled when she saw it.

"Fucking hell, Olwen," she said wriggling as she finished her pee, "I can see why you became a Hot Wife! Can you even feel that when he puts it in you?"

I smirked and nodded at my cuckold. Humiliation is something he loves to experience, and he knows that whenever I'm asked this sort of question, he is required to answer on my behalf.

"I'm not allowed penetrative sex any longer, Ms. Carol," Richard replied, his cheeks burning with humiliation. "My Hot Wife allows me to worship her cunt with my tongue and I am sometimes allowed to use my finger, but her cunt is off limits to my little boy's cock, and has been for over twenty five years. Olwen deserves real men to fuck her, not pathetically equipped cuckolds like me."

I reached over and pulled Carol towards me by the chain which still hung from the nipple clamps I'd put on her earlier. We kissed and our tongues mashed up against each other. Carol had never been kissed by another woman before she met me, but then again, I'd introduced her to a lot more than just kissing. When we both had to come up for air, our eyes were sparkling and we were both breathing heavily.

"Milking time?" I asked, and Carol nodded enthusiastically. "Shall I take those clamps off first?" I continued. "You want to be fully focussed on what I'm about to show you."

Carol thrust her gorgeous tits out at me and I slowly began to unscrew the clamps. As the blood began to flow back into her squashed nipples, Carol's bottom lip started to tremble and a low moan emerged from her throat. She squealed in agony as I tugged the clamps off and massaged both of her tender nipples between my index fingers and my thumbs.

"There, there," I cooed, "all done. You're a brave girl, and brave girls get their rewards. Come on. Let's milk my cuckold, and then you can have a go on yours."

Carol got off Paul's face which was red and sweaty after his toilet and cunt worship duties. I swung my leg over and climbed off his cock, which now glistened with my cunt juice as well as still being rock hard.

Carol's eyes lit up.

"May I?" she asked and I grinned.

"It's your cock, sweetie," I replied. "You own it. There' no need to ask my permission!"

I knew that before they started out on their new lifestyle, Carol and Paul had indulged in a pretty routine sex life. They both enjoyed oral sex, and would satisfy one another's needs orally before they fucked. Since meeting Richard and me, their repertoire now included anal sex, pegging, watersports and, of course, tease and denial.

Carol was an accomplished cock sucker, and she easily deep throated her husband, savouring the heat of his cock combined with the sharp tang of my cunt juice. She bobbed up and down on it a few times before releasing him with a plop and turning to me for another kiss. I love cock breath on the woman who is kissing me, and I allowed Carol to push her tongue into my mouth, where I sucked it vigorously for a few seconds before breaking off our kiss.

"Right, sweetie, pass those harnesses," I said in a business like tone. "It's time to strap on ready for milking!"

We helped one another into our harnesses, and Carol's eyes nearly popped out of her head when she saw the size of the dildo I took out of my shoulder bag.

"No, sweetie," I smiled. "Don't worry. This goes up Richard's arse, not your cuckold's! We want to train his arse to take ever bigger cocks, but if you pegged him with one this size straight away, you'd rip his hole to shreds. Use this one, look. And remember you can never use too much lube!"

I signalled to Richard.

"Bend over the foot of the bed, cucky. You can tease cuckold Paul with your mouth whilst I show Ms. Carol how to milk a cuckold by pegging."

Richard did as he was told. He swallowed Paul's rampant cock and Carol giggled.

"You've made him a very good cock sucker, Olwen," she said. "I really want Paul to be as good as your cuckold one day."