All Comments on 'Carol's Erotic Photoshoot 02'

by 63luckyman

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hope it doesnt lead to classic cuck shiit like so many stories

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

That was just about as high a rating as I ever give. You are perfect with the word crafting, so say the least, and painted an intense picture of this woman. I don't even know if I want to read the next episode, but I sure do if you do one. Of course, the progression from the first two requires her to go even farther, farther than the modest finger fuck she had in shot #2. They all know that, so if Greg encourages a 3rd session it makes little difference if he is there or not, he knows his wife is going to be thoroughly and protractedly fucked. One minor oversight I will mention is the failure to explain who the F Kevin was. Maybe you had that in the first story, but here he just appears out of nowhere and gets her naked and fingers her. Why? How?

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

I didn't read the first chapter.

I only read the first paragraph then jumped to the final 5 paragraphs.

Darn.

This series becoming a wife sharing story.

I hate cuck/sharing/swinging stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn I want the negatives please ! This story is so hot it may spontaneously combust! *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Back when those instant cameras first came out, we got one and like about everyone, my wife and I took some naughty photos of each other. Then one day we had some friends over, two couples and I showed them some of the less naughty pics. One thing led to another and we were taking pics of each other, less and less, peekaboo stuff. When one of the other wives bared her titties, my wife did the same and it was on! Fully nude, legs spread, then everyone was doing everyone, talk about a wild time! We became swingers for nearly a decade before that faded away for various reasons. It sure was fun, and sometimes my wife and I would go on vacation, pick up guys and take them back to our room. It all began because of those silly cameras.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i loved it, brought back so many memories b

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very erotic, descriptive writing. Got me tingling. Hope the next photo shoot has equally hot multiple orgasms & lots of cum including inside her orafices. Kelly & Greg could join the party.

Itsjustme56Itsjustme56over 2 years ago

What a great story! Since I have a very shy wife as well made this story even better as I understood those feelings that were spoken and unspoken. The second time I read it I was imagining that it was my shy wife in the photoshoot. Great writing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

loved it whens the NEXT

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was so beautiful, keeping the innocence yet letting the event unfold, really sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is as fa as she should agree to as next time will be cucking him for sure and that is the line never to cross

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh yeah. Thanx for letting Kevin participate more. Since you asked, my vote is Greg missed session three due to unforeseen circumstances or gets called away. Or does he pretend to be leave? Afterall Kevin has had just the one chip. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Applause.I like it best when Bill orders Carol and others into various poses and actions. Noticed he got a bit polite towards end of shoot. Am thinking Bill will need to be at his alpha best to get results he wants.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 2 years ago

Bill and Kevin are guilty of sexual assault, and Greg is a fucking idiot.

VersatekVersatekover 2 years ago

I have enjoyed both chapters, but like others, I fear where the tale might go.

Carol is doing this out of love for Greg. She has an innocence that would be a shame to see taken from her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Once again 10 stars if I could. Keep going. This deserves more than three chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it. Everyone’s different. I’ve watched my wife have sex with a friend of mine. I liked it, but what really turns me on, like crazy, is hearing her accounts, talking about it. That’s just me, personally. Allowing my imagination to work puts me into overdrive. Hearing the details of other encounters when I’m not there, lots of Q&A, my mind was racing, and I have to Fuck the hell outa her. Like I said, everyone’s different. But what would drive me crazy, as this story is progressing, is if she came home with photos that further progressed, but she still had to give details of who did what, how it felt, etc. great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That`s so hot, part 3 please!!

ecboyecboyover 2 years ago

Grea Story.Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brilliant, really turned on by both installments. Would love to read what happens at the next photoshoot!

CathySemenov2CathySemenov2over 2 years ago

I like the slow build. It's fun seeing her gradually break through her shyness and other barriers. Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really hope part 3 comes soon. Brilliant story, how horny is this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic read, I wonder how far she will go with this? I can't wait to find out. Don't listen to any of the negative comments. I wonder how many of those types of comments have been written in a self loathing way as soon as they have reached orgasm? I have little doubt they are the low achievers of society with poor self esteem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG my knickers are soaked after reading this! I wonder if my hubby would like this...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Will you be writing a third chapter please?

Lmcswain60Lmcswain60over 2 years ago

I salute your story telling. Held my attention from start to finish. Look forward to tge next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Read the two chapters. Enjoyed them but I feel at least one more chapter is needed. It feels unfinished.

mickthetrickmickthetrickover 2 years ago
Horny story.

Fucking loved it! Horny yet again. Loved the build up to Sue being fingered. There has to be a 3rd story, where her husband watches her getting fucked. Can't wait.

LadiesAreFirstLadiesAreFirstover 2 years ago

Slow and very sensual.

nutinbutfunnutinbutfunover 2 years ago

Any chance of seeing some of this book?

HOTTTT

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 2 years ago

Good Story. Great escalation from the first. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Keeps me reading . I have to see what happens next. Good story, good author.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

getting more and more spicy

heavy7driverheavy7driveralmost 2 years ago

Hot story! Hope it was true? If so, good for you lady!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

IF NOT read Chapter 1 - who is KEVIN? Never introduced.

jennerbill6jennerbill6over 1 year ago

Another great story, lots of tension. I like the way the tension is getting resolved. You have me hooked, so I have to read the next chapter.

LIDiverLIDiverabout 1 year ago

We loved this one too, on to the next….

skindiver71skindiver71about 1 year ago

Love the build up with each session and Kevin's increasing roll as the supporting man!

olblueyesolblueyesabout 1 year ago

slowly but surely its getting better, but its a task to stay with it!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I forgot how amazing these stories are. Much better than your recent ones. I do wish you had kept this series going.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spalding6 months ago

I am absolutely loving this series!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user63luckyman@63luckyman
I enjoy writing for myself, but hope others will enjoy it also. Most, but not all of my writing is based on past experiences. I will leave to the reader to decide what is real and what is not. I appreciate your comments and love messages.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES