All Comments on 'Carol's Erotic Photoshoot'

by 63luckyman

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it. Can't wait to read how the next photoshoot goes. Please continue

NorthernstanNorthernstanover 2 years ago

Great start, very erotic and looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story , I hope the divorce chapter is as good because she is going to lose her husband and great life soon

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 2 years ago

Recognizing that an author can indulge in any fantasy he/she would like I must admit i cannot that identify with Greg's eagerness to have his wife exposed and handled by other men. Maybe it's a generational issue but it was particularly unreal when he decided that he wouldn't attend the second photo shoot because his wife would be less reluctant to expose herself. I would think just the opposite: that she would be freer with her poses if she knew she was safe from unwanted touching or even sex. I guess there's no accounting for individual taste. If Greg wants to watch his wife fuck other guys he's well on his way to getting his wishes fulfilled. 4* for a good job in setting us up.

lori791lori791over 2 years ago

great story. I can see myself being talked into doing a shoot just like it.

Tls2753aTls2753aover 2 years ago
Aaaak

Don’t leave us hanging!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the read. Only part that might be fleshed out a bit more from my perspective is the sentence; "Later that night when we returned to Kelly's house she insisted I come in for a minute as she wanted to show me Bill's studio." Why would she insist and why would Carol go in, it being late and all? I get the not tired bit but....Good work though, please consider a "Part-2"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Erotic read. My vote is Greg stays home for next session but Kevin is there and makes his presence "felt" Thanks for asking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great. Look forward to the follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would give you 10 stars if I could. Hopefully there are more chapters to this story.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 2 years ago

Very nice read, great for someone who likes exhibitionism. 5* ~~ JB Edwards

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

End it here before she cheats even more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope there's more to come. Thanks for entertaining me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story........I look forward to the "next step".......and hope it is x-rated!!

BillandKateBillandKateover 2 years ago

Great start, now give us the next chapter. 5*s.

ecboyecboyover 2 years ago

Can’t wait for the next installment

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 2 years ago

I like the direction this is going ... :)

bioman57bioman57over 2 years ago

So far well done.. I hope it is not just another cuck story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Second time commenting after rereading it and enjoyed it even more. Sequel please and content and abilities aside, consider your tale a success just by the number of comments (including negative ones) .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love to read continuation of Carol posing. Maybe the same outfit without bra then ease into showing all. Greg doesn’t need to see pics after she is nude and being appreciated

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would love to read the next part. Seduction is so erotic. Great story.

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

why is it authors of cuck stories refuse to use the cuck tag?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it. I have photographed the wives of two of my friends and both of the guys were there for the first photoshoot. So this story rings true for me. I hope there are many more chapters to cum. What I don't understand is why people are so negative. If you can't critique something constructively then please, just STFU!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Super turn on, well written!

mickthetrickmickthetrickover 2 years ago
Horny story

Loved it , going straight to read pt 2.

RoammeRoammeabout 2 years ago

Memories. On my wedding day, the photographer showed up to take pictures of me getting ready. I'm already dressed and ready, so I didn't think that was going to happen so no need to even let him in. My sister-in-law somehow talked MY mother, my future MIL and my friends and female family that her husband should come in and we do what he says as he takes pictures. He wanted me to get undressed so he could take pictures of me getting dressed. I would have NEVER agreed except EVERYONE else in the room was agreeing with him.

I end up having to take most everything off as he's taking pictures. So, at the worst I'm in my bra, panties and thigh highs. I wouldn't be surprised at all that he would have had me strip off more if there were less women watching. He has me fake put on my bra and then get dressed with different women helping me get dressed in each thing.

I was stunned by the way so many of my older female relations were fine with the photoshoot. I wondered what they were thinking. This story reminded me of that part of my wedding day

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 2 years ago

I always enjoy photoshoot stories and this was pretty good. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

lovely. Honestly my wife posed nude multiple times with a professional erotic photographer. Now years later I love the pictures.

Imagination206Imagination206over 1 year ago

The story hits home since I've had a couple ex-gfs slow dance with strangers just because it gets my jealous-horny emotions rolling. One gf gladly did it because I said it would make me jealous. The other reluctantly did it at my request. The reluctant one had plump titties and just leaned into the older man she was with. Her cheek against his chest and facing my general direction. Her hands were comfortably up on his shoulders . He knew we were having fun with him too. How often does a nervous, young girl leave her bf at a table to ask an and older man for a dance just as the music gets sensual and slow? She didn't smile or speak to him as he got familiar with her body. After a min. she said she closed her eyes, and focused on his nice cologne. There were multiple side boob feels. Since she did not fight it, his hands began testing how much of her juicy ass he could grasp. By the middle of the song she later told me his arms were wrapped around her upper body so he could position his vertically erect penis against her hips. Initially she found him gross. She felt degraded noticing other couples were watching her being molested under the guise of dancing. She peeked a couple times to see genuine smiles from the other dancers. Her anxiety abated. She had asked for this and it was going better than expected. As she heard the song wrap up she opened her eyes and felt like she was the center of attention at that corner of the dance floor. She accepted his kiss and and stayed with him as he lingered. She thanked him and he hugged her one last time releasing her by sliding his hands just under her armpits and grazing her pert, bra-less breasts. She turned to walk back to the table and was blushing as people made way for her. She said she was embarrassed and horny so we left.

Mentioning strangers slow dancing with the woman you love will always get a 5 star rating from me. lol

jennerbill6jennerbill6over 1 year ago

Great short story. I love the way you built up the tension, and how it was resolved. I can't wait to hear what happens next. My wife doing photoshoots always leads to some serious fucking. I love the way you described the whole experience.

LIDiverLIDiverabout 1 year ago

Bravo. So naughty AND well written which is always appreciated. On to the next chapter….

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent read…. Although I was waiting for some sex!

olblueyesolblueyesabout 1 year ago

well written, liked it,,the shy wife premise working well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user63luckyman@63luckyman
I enjoy writing for myself, but hope others will enjoy it also. Most, but not all of my writing is based on past experiences. I will leave to the reader to decide what is real and what is not. I appreciate your comments and love messages.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES