Carol's Erotic Photoshoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After thinking about it I didn't know if I would have the courage to do another photoshoot, especially if Greg wanted me to do some topless or nude shots. I think he was almost disappointed that I hadn't gone further during the first shoot, and at least taken off my bra. It had taken most of what courage I had, to strip down to my bra and panties in front of two strangers. As I am a very shy person, it must have been the half dozen drinks I had consumed to get me out of my clothes.

The next day I called Kelly and told her all about giving Greg his birthday present. She said that Bill had been pestering her to call me and ask if Greg had liked the album. She told me that Bill was already planning my next shoot and had some ideas he would like for me to try. I said to her that I had told Greg if there was to be another shoot, he had to accompany me. She thought that might be a good idea.

That evening in bed Greg was looking at the album and praised me for being so brave and so loving. I told him that before giving it to him I was a little worried that he would get mad. He assured me he would never have gotten mad, because he knew I did it for him, because I loved him. Then he asked when I was going to do the next one. I told him whenever he was ready to go with me. He said that would ruin it if he was there, because I wouldn't be myself with him watching. He told me he loved the apprehensive, shy look on my face in the pictures, because I was being the shy me, and with him being there watching, I probably wouldn't have that wonderful shy look.

That week Kelly and I arranged the next photoshoot for Saturday evening. I couldn't believe I was going to do at least a topless shoot, and maybe nude it I could muster up the nerve. Shy Carol couldn't wait for Saturday.

Thanks for reading. I would love to hear your comments and messages.

12