Carol's Fateful Decision

Story Info
Carol needed her Well woman exam.
7.1k words
4.68
11k
16

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers

All rights reserved, do not post to reading list, copy, reuse, distribute, or publish this work anywhere else. Copyright 2022 to 2032, Tonyma70 at Literotica

It was time for Carol's dreaded yearly well woman exam. She received a note in the mail to call Doctor Benson's office to make her appointment. The recently retired conservative woman was anxious about the humiliation the yearly exam causes her, but she knew it was needed at her age of sixty-two, so she had no choice but to deal with the humiliation of a total exam to ensure she had no medical problems.

Carol called the doctor's office and was greeted with: "Hello this is Hyde. How may I help you?" The happy voice on the other end of the line asked.

"Hi, this is Carol Hopkin I received a note to schedule my annual well woman visit."

"Ah yes Mrs. Hopkin, I see the notice on my computer screen. Did you change your insurance by any chance?"

"No, I am still with HMI."

"Oh I'm sorry, but our medical group has stopped taking your group plan. HMI took too long to pay, only paid sixty percent of the bill, and wouldn't pay for a variety of needed procedures." Hyde regretfully explained to Carol.

"What am I going to do?" Carol exclaimed in a panic as that has been the insurance vendor that she used for many years.

"You can pay for the exam out of pocket, I guess. The total for a full well woman visit is four hundred and seventy-five dollars."

"Well I guess I will have to find another doctor, but Doctor Benson has been my doctor for over twenty years."

Hyde didn't want to lose a long term patient who has been going to Dr. Benson, so she said. "Let me talk to the doctor see what we can do for you." She called the doctor and explained Carol's situation to him.

"Give me a minute I will talk with her. I may have a solution that will be a win/win for both of us." The good doctor said gleefully. He had other than puritan thoughts of this woman on his mind.

Hyde got back on the line. "Can you hold for the doctor Mrs. Hopkins?

"Yes, I can."

It was a few minutes before the doctor picked up the line. "How have you been Carol, I hope this is just a well woman visit?"

"Yes, doctor it is, but I was told your group doesn't accept my insurance any longer."

"Regretfully that's true. We had problems collecting from them, but I have a way that you can receive your exam free of charge and get paid at least five hundred dollars also. If you are interested, I will explain the procedure to you?"

Being recently retired the money would come in handy. "Okay doctor can you tell me more about this." Carol said relieved for the moment she didn't have to find another doctor. She was comfortable with his bedside manner and the doctor has seen her naked many times. This made her less humiliated by the exam.

It took the good doctor a short time to gather his thoughts. "I could really use your help: every month I have interns here to observe the exams, and residents who help with exams. It is easy to get men to let the interns observe the exams, but harder to get women to be examined in front of a group. The people who help in the exams are called medical models, receive monetary compensation, and also training to be a medical model."

Shocked she said. "I don't know if I can do something like that or even if my husband would let me."

"Well ask your husband and then get back to me." The doctor said downhearted with her reluctance.

"Okay I will." Carol said and they hung up after they wished each other well.

Carol was surprised that she received a sexual jolt at the thought she could be naked in front of strangers. She walked out into the yard where her husband was cleaning the cars. She had a thoughtful expression on her face.

Her husband Jon noticed. "What is on your mind my dear you look thoughtful almost fearful."

"Jon, the medical group I go to doesn't accept our insurance any longer."

"If that's what you're worried about, we will find a new group to take care of us medically."

"That isn't it Jon. I trust Doctor Benson and talked to him. He has a proposal that could work if you're in agreement." Carol told her husband about the doctor's proposal. "I will get my well woman exam free and get paid besides, but I'm scared. I also want to know if you will let me do this?" Carol stated with disbelief she even contemplated this humiliation to receive her exam from Doctor Benson. "I think it is the money that is the catalyst to give me the courage to do this." She thought while she explained the procedure to her husband and waited for his answer.

"You wouldn't let me go with you to any of your exams, because you told me it was very humiliating and private. Now you are willing to have other people watch and participate in the exam. I'll tell you what! If I can come to the exams, I will be okay with you doing this. In fact, Carol you will do this and I will be an observer." Jon said with a smirk and acceptance of the doctor's proposal. His anger turned to excitement!

Carol was in disbelief her husband would want to watch as she was exposed to a group of strangers. It was now up to her if she could find the courage to become a medical model and receive her well woman exam free along with payment for her services. She had little choice but to call the medical group and get an appointment for her total humiliation in front of her husband and strangers. "Will I be able to do this?" She thought as she dialed the number.

"Hello this is Hyde how may I help you?" The happy receptionist asked.

"This is Mrs. Carol Hopkin is Dr. Benson there?" Carol answered tentatively.

.

"Yes, Mrs. Hopkin I will get him." Hyde said as per the instructions the doctor gave her.

It took a few minutes for Doctor Benson to pick up the line. "Hello Carol, what can I do for you?"

"Ah-I-ah would like to help you." Carol said fearfully.

"Do you want to be my Medical Model?" The doctor asked point blank.

"Yes, I guess if I want you to continue to be my medical provider." Carol stated with no other choice than to go through the exam humiliation in front of a group.

"Okay, I assume your husband approves of you being a medical model as I don't want any problems from your spouse."

"Yes, he does as long as he can come with me and observe the exam." Carol answered in an embarrassed whisper.

"Speak up I can't hear you Mrs. Hopkin's." The doctor instructed the woman.

"Yes, he does as long as he can come with me and observe the exam." Carol stated louder still completely embarrassed by her acknowledgement to the doctor's question. "Oh my!" She stated as she felt her pussy moisten as she answered the question.

Before Carol could change her mind, the doctor stated. "Okay then come by the office at four thirty tomorrow, so we can go over the procedure and your responsibilities as a medical model." The best the doctor could do was the following day to meet the Mature woman and her husband. "Hopefully she won't change her mind." The doctor thought

"I will check with Jon. Please wait a minute." Carol walked out into the back yard where Jon was mowing the lawn. She stopped him. "Are you available tomorrow to come with me to see Dr. Benson?" She asked and hoped he said no.

"Yes, What time?" He stated brightly.

"Four-thirty." She stated in near panic.

Jon was elated when she walked close to him he could smell the scent of her arousal. "Hopefully my fantasy to see my wife naked in front of other people will become a reality. That is if Carol can find the courage to expose herself in front of the group of interns." He thought happily as he continued to mow the lawn.

"Yes, we can make it tomorrow." Carol stated with anxiety. "This is really going to happen." She thought as she felt her pussy moisten more and her excitement escaped her pussy to wet her panties.

Jon came into the house a while later. "I want to take you out to dinner tonight. Where do you want to go, My dear."

Excited that she doesn't have to cook Carol said. "Let's go to Timothy's in Lee."

Although Carol was sixty-two, the years have been good to her. The black-haired woman never drank and through physical training sessions she kept her thirty-four, twenty-four, thirty-six figure. She stood at five-foot eight inches tall. Her hair was to her shoulders. She had green eyes that sparkled when she's happy or excited and turned black when she's angry.

Her husband Jon was in construction he worked his way into a supervisory position in a large construction company and retired at fifty-four years old with a modest pension. Presently he was sixty-five. At Six foot tall with a weight of two hundred and fifteen pounds. the balding man was still an example of health.

Carol took a shower and sat at her makeup table nude, something she rarely did, but it seemed appropriate today. When Jon came in to take his shower he marveled at her naked beauty and thought "She will be nude in front of a group of people in the near future." This excited him, but he never considered that she rarely puts on her makeup while nude. She is usually in at least her bra and panties. His senses were consumed with her naked beauty.

As she applied her makeup she glanced at her husband as he walked by. The probability she will be totally nude in front of strangers soon, has made her horny and thought. "I will wear the red dress that Jon likes with buttons down the front." She giggled and continued in thought. "He has always wanted me to go commando and tonight is the night." Carol could feel the excitement as it threatened to run out of her pussy.

By the time Jon came out of the bathroom Carol had donned the red dress, her only garment. "What do you think Jon should I wear this or change into something else?"

"You look beautiful my dear." The naked man said. "She is more beautiful now, than the day I married her." He thought as he popped a boner.

"I think I will wait for you in the family room, or we will not make our reservation and I will probably have to take a shower again before we go out." Carol teased with a giggle when she spotted his erection. "I am glad I can still turn Jon on after all these years together." She thought with pride.

Jon hurriedly dressed in casual clothes and went to the family room to find his wife in her lounger with her legs modestly crossed one over the other. She wanted to see if Jon noticed her only garment was her dress.

"You look absolutely gorgeous tonight my dear. There is something different about you tonight but I don't know what it is." He walked closer to her and held out his hand to help her out of the lounge chair. They have been married almost forty years, so when she arose with his help, he received a whiff of her excitement the scent she gave off when she was horny. "We will have a wonderful night my dear." He stated as they left the house arm in arm.

Jon opened the door to the car for his wife, she entered, gave her husband a beaver shot, but he missed it as he only looked into her eyes as they sparkled in the sunlight. He ran around the car and jumped into the driver's seat, and they were off.

Frustrated Carol thought. "Men are so dense sometimes. I am trying to show off for him and he is oblivious. I have to be more obvious I guess." As she unbuttoned three buttons on the bottom of her dress covertly and twisted in the seat to talk to her husband. "You sure you want me to be a medical model? Once I do this I can't take it back you know!"

"Yes, I think you Shou---" He stopped in mid-sentence because the cabin of the car filled with the scent of his wife's arousal and when he looked over at his wife. Jon found Carol with her leg on the seat, her dress parted to her navel, and her pussy on display. Her eyes were filled with sexual excitement. "What has gotten into you Carol?" Jon asked with a smile.

"Nobody yet, but I can always hope that tonight is the night." She giggled to Jon's amazement he watched his formerly shy wife as she rubbed her finger between her pussy lips and brought her finger to her husband's lips which he greedily sucked on.

"You taste absolutely divine my love." Jon said with a sexual overtone.

By this time, they arrived at Timothy's. Jon ran around to open the car door for his wife. She didn't bother to button up the dress, she gave Jon and anyone else in the vicinity, an unobstructed view of her pussy, with her black pubic hair trimmed neatly, and a hint of her moist, engorged labia as she exited the car. She rationalized. "I will be totally exposed to the interns and residents so they can get the necessary training to be good doctors. I need practice so I can get over my embarrassment to be nude in front of people and I don't want to fail in this endeavor." She thought.

The hostess sat the couple at a table toward the back of the room, Carol faced the entrance door and about ten tables. Jon doesn't like his back to the door, so sat next to her wife. To begin with Carol sat with her legs tightly together still uncomfortable to show her intimate being in public, but as the couple's conversation became more animated and her legs tired. Carol needed to seek a more comfortable position, so she let her legs fall open into a more comfortable position, and that was when the men along with a few of the women in the restaurant began to take notice of the beautiful older woman and her lack of undergarments.

Their conversation was so intense that Carol spread her legs further when her husband placed the back of his hand against her pussy lips. She was still undecided whether it was a good idea for her to become a medical model, so she asked. "Jon what should we tell our four sons if they find out what I am doing?"

"We will tell them that Dr. Benson asked for your help to train the next generation doctors. Pure and simple. In fact, we should tell them before you do it."

"No way I will tell our sons what I am contemplating doing." Carol told her husband and then continued. "What will our son's think of me. They never saw me in my underwear let alone nude."

"They will be proud that you have the courage to do this for the doctors." Jon said as he rubbed his wife's pussy, surprised how wet she was. He used the back of his hand as he rubbed her sex lips vigorously along with her clit.

Carol had to stifle the pleasurable moan with a cough. She just came in public with a group of people around. It wasn't a monumental orgasm but pleasurable, nevertheless.

Their meals came, they eat and left as there were people who waited for tables at the door. The men were laser focused on the woman in the back of the room with her pussy on display. The couple walked arm-in-arm to the door. As they walked by the tables there was "Good show." Thumbs up and a few of the women gave the couple dirty looks. But for the most part everyone enjoyed Carol's impromptu show.

Carol was still not sure being a medical model will be good for her marriage. "Before long Jon won't be the only one to see me nude there will be a bunch of strangers that will see my most intimate being." Carol thought almost in a panic, but her pussy told another story. "I am excited to do this, I am dripping wet and I don't have any panties on!" She thought in embarrassment.

Jon opened the car door for her, he marveled at her engorged pussy as she twisted into the seat. The scent of her excitement drove him crazy and when Carol disrobed completely in the car, Jon almost came in his pants, he was so excited.

Carol grabbed his hand as she twisted in the seat. "I need you to rub my pussy Jon. I want you to know this is always yours no matter who sees me like this." She explained with passion.

Jon on his part was so excited he didn't have enough skin left to close his eyes his pecker was so extended and hard. He divided his time between the road and his wife's pussy as he watch his three fingers go deeply into her pussy. It was still light out and his wife was completely naked in the car. The truckers could see the mature couple in their sex play, as they drove by, and this turned Jon on immensely.

They arrived home and Jon drove into the garage, with the door still open Carol bolted out of the vehicle, put her hands on the front of the car and leaned on the hood. "Jon, get over here I need to have my pussy filled with your cock. Hose me down before I burst into flames. I am so horny." She opened her stance, Jon could see her pussy red and engorged, her excitement as it ran down her leg, and her opened pussy ready for cock.

Jon didn't waste any time he hasn't seen his wife this excited since they were first married over thirty years ago. Sex had become routine until today, now it has excited him immensely. He dropped his pants and underwear as one, stepped out of them. He was naked to the waist and started to plow into his wife slow at first with slow deep strokes but as the passion built in both she made her preferences known.

"Faster, that's it, pound me harder." Carol cried.

Jon wanted to please his wife, so he put his hips in overdrive as he held his wife's hips and pounded her. He could feel his wife grip his cock with her pussy. She was very tight her Kegel muscles clamped down on his cock. It was almost painful in a pleasurable sort of way. They rode to the ultimate orgasm for both in unison.

They screamed their pleasure Carol with a "Yyyyeeesss, come in me baby."

Jon with a. "Aaahhh, Take my cccccuuuuummmmm!" He screamed at the top of his lungs.

Their tremendous orgasm took place just as their nosey neighbor Gertrude` happened by and asked. "Is everything alright Carol?" As she proceeded into the garage to see Carol completely nude and her husband naked from the waist down and his pecker dripping his cum. "Oh My Carol! At least shut the garage door before you have sex." The woman blustered before she turned and stomped away.

"Do you think we will be run out of this community Jon?" Carol asked concerned.

"No, just deny, deny, deny, just like the politicians do." Jon giggled and Carol laughed along with him.

The couple gathered their garments and walked into the family room. Jon removed the rest of his garments, and they spent the rest of the night nude, in an embrace, and content. Both went to bed, each with their own thoughts on what transpired to cause this wonderful evening. The stress dissipated and they slept soundly.

The next morning Jon was up first and started breakfast a rarity in this household. Carol awoke to the smell of bacon and coffee. She thought she was still asleep and dreamed the smells. She arose put on a robe but left it open, she was nude, and gave Jon a full frontal of her naked charms. Jon had on a tee but was naked from the waist down. He admired the beauty of his wife.

There was little discussion as they ate breakfast each in their own world as they thought about yesterday's adventure.

After they had their breakfast, Jon cleaned up the dishes, something he usually doesn't do. Carol removed her robe then dusted the den in the nude. She remained nude when she shook the duster out back. It was a semi-private area, but a few of the neighbors had a view of the deck from their yards.

The phone rang and Jon answered it. "Hello, this is Dr. Benson is this Mr. Hopkin?"

"Yes, it is."

"How are you doing?"

"Very good Dr." Jon stated as he wondered what the call was about.

"Mr. Hopkin I wanted to make sure you are on board with your wife as a Medical model. She will be totally exposed to a number of people for long periods of time."

"Yes, she explained it to me, and I know this will help the doctors, so I am okay with her decision, as long as I am an observer of her exams."

"Of course, you can observe the exam. That is great see you this afternoon, thank you." The doctor stated with more enthusiasm than was proper in this situation, but it was lost on Jon as he was in his own perverted world.

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers
12