Carol's Fateful Decision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was lunchtime before Carol realized. She will have to get ready to meet with Dr. Benson. "This will just be a conference to tell me what I will be doing. I hope!" She thought to herself as she showered and dressed in comfortable slacks, top with bra and panties. To complete her outfit; she had shoes with three in heels and a purse to match. By the time she had completed her preparation for the meeting it was time to go.

It was a half hour drive, but they left at three-thirty because of the rush hour traffic in the area. It was a good choice because they arrived at the Doctor's office at twenty-five past four for their meeting with the doctor. It was a few minutes past four-thirty when they entered the office. Hyde had her coat on ready to leave. "Hi, we are closed now."

"I am Carol Hopkin, and this is my husband, Jon. We are here to see the doctor." Confused she said. "I will see if he is in."

She went through the door into the back hall and came out with a smile on her face a few moments later. "Right this way please." She escorted the couple to a conference room. "The doctor will be right with you."

Well, it was about ten minutes before the doctor with another gentlemen walked into the conference room. "Mr. and Mrs. Hopkin this is Harry Rankle our attorney. He has paperwork for you to fill out. I will need both of your consent to move forward. I will let Harry explain the contract to you. I will be back after you are finished."

Harry went to Carol shook her hand and said. "Hi Mrs. Hopkin, may I call you Carol. You can call me Harry."

"Yes, that would be fine Harry." Carol acknowledged.

The attorney did the same with Jon and it was determined that first names will be used.

"I have three copies of each contract: Carol these are yours." Harry handed her the copies of booklets with fifty pages in each. "Go through, read the page and initial it. If you have any questions, ask me. I will explain it to you. and then sign at the end.

"Same goes for you Jon." Harry said as he handed him the fifty-page documents to read.

The lawyer kept up a monolog as the couple tried to read the documents. The short version for both, they will do as the doctor says or Carol will not get paid, and this was not short term it will be for a year.

After about five minutes that they read every word of the document in legalese they gave up, they just scanned the page, initialed each page and signed at the end. It still took them a half hour. In bold letters on both contracts it stated that the Medical model will receive one hundred dollars an hour for her services. That was what the couple focused on the money, and it will cause Carol much humiliation in the coming weeks. Jon will react also to his wife's humiliation but in a different way.

"Great I will get the good doctor to come in here to continue the meeting." Harry said as he picked up the signed documents and left a copy of each for the couple.

The doctor walked into the conference room and Harry was right behind him. "Okay Carol we will go over the requirements to be a Medical Model. Jon you will help your wife also. As you know Carol your well-woman exam includes a; breast exam, rectal exam, GYN exam, and EKG, along with eyes, ears, nose, and joint exams."

"Yes, I understand doctor." Carol stated.

The lawyer was still there and the door to the conference room was open. There were the cleaning crews there to clean the halls and all of the exam rooms.

"As it states in the contract we will be doing a European type exam, so the interns can get a feel for the exams being done."

Carol didn't know what a European exam will entail but was afraid to ask.

Jon on the other hand knew. "Yes, so the interns can get a good look and feel my wife's privates." Jon thought and he got a boner!

"I have to make sure you will be able to perform as needed Carol so before we schedule you to be a Medical Model we will have to train you, with the help of your husband. Does that make sense to you?" The doctor explained and Carol's face turned red.

"Yes, I guess so." Carol answered in a stressed whisper. She could feel she was moments away from losing her clothes.

"Good then, let's get started." The doctor placed a one-hundred-dollar bill on the conference table and stated. "I am going to pay for an hour of your time to go through the preliminary requirements for a Medical Model. Go across the hall into the lady's room. Remove all your clothes and come back here so that we can show you a video of what is expected of you. Jon you can go with her to help her and bring all her clothes back here please." Both men settled in and waited excitedly for Carol to come back completely nude.

Carol stood on shaky legs to go to the lady's restroom with Jon in tow. She held his hand tightly. "I don't know if I can do this Jon." She whispered as they walked by the men and women of the cleaning crew while they walked through the halls to get to the rooms to be cleaned. They left the doors open as they cleaned the room, so they will see Carol when she walks out nude to go back to the conference room.

Meanwhile the Doctor and the Lawyer happily discussed the woman and what they will require Carol to do in the name of training the medical personnel.

"Carol looks like she is forty years old." Harry stated.

"She is sixty-two and has the body of a forty-year-old. Even after three kids." The fifty-five-year-old doctor said.

"Wow, I'm glad you're letting me stay." Harry who is only forty-one years old stated with appreciation.

"We have to be careful I will do all the talking okay Harry." The doctor said.

Meanwhile in the women's restroom Jon needed to coach his wife out of her clothes, or his fantasy will not become reality.

She was down to her bra and panties. "Can't I go there like this and take off my bra and panties in the conference room?" She whined.

"Carol this is a test the doctor wants to make sure you can be naked in front of a group and if you're humiliated then the class will feel that. You need to become used to your nakedness and feel good about it." Jon stated as a contrived necessity to be a medical model, but it was not far from the truth.

"I guess you're right, Jon. You will still love me right! Even if other guys will touch my privates?"

"Of course, my dear. Let me help you out of your bra and panties." Jon said as he unhooked her bra, took it from her to put on the pile of clothes and then slipped her panties down her legs. The scent of her arousal was prominent in the room. "This is a good sign my wife is excited to get naked for the doctor." Jon thought and continued. "Are you ready to show the world that Carol Hopkin has the courage to show her naked body to all who want to look?"

"Yes, I am!" She stated, as she put on her shoes, with more intestinal fortitude than she felt.

Jon swung the door opened wide, Carol walked out of the restroom with her head held high and shoulders back. A picture of intensity, confidence, and if you were close enough to her you could smell her pheromones as they filled the air around her. Carol walked past the astonished cleaning crew and stated. "How is everyone doing tonight?"

The men on the crew stated "great" with smiles and the women stated "good" with a tad bit of envy.

Carol walked into the conference room to be met with the appreciative glances from the doctor and to her dismay the lawyer.

The two men took in her beauty, her breast sagged a little to add to her allured, her pubic area was neatly trimmed and the doctor could see her vaginal lips were engorged a sign she was aroused. "This is good." The doctor thought.

"Why is Harry still here." Carol asked with anger in her voice and her eyes turned black from her pretty shade of green, but she didn't cover her nudity.

"Well, I needed to see how you would react to other people in the room." The doctor apologized afraid he will lose his medical model before she even starts.

"Well, I didn't think of that. Okay you can stay, Harry." Carol stated as she thought she understood the doctor's motive.

Relieved the doctor continued: "I have a video that will outline your duties."

For the next hour a video of a woman Medical Model played. She explained and demonstrated everything Carol will need to do. The woman on the screen was as nude as Carol and comfortable in her nudity. She with the help of a doctor showed Carol that she will be totally exposed to the group of interns. Carol was on fire, her pussy was soaked, and her excitement threatened to run down her legs as she and her husband watched the documentary.

The doctor and the lawyer left the room and went to the doctors office. "She will be perfect for a medical model." The doctor stated.

"What makes you think that?" The lawyer asked.

"Did you notice anything about Carol when you walked next to her?" The doctor asked the lawyer.

"I did notice a very erotic scent about her."

"Exactly she is sexually excited to be naked in front of us and will do what I ask of her as long as her husband is there as he is excited to see her naked in public. Come with me after the video is over and I will show you." The doctor said.

The doctor and the lawyer entered the room just as the video ended:

"Carol before you go let's go to one of the exam rooms. I want to check you. Will this be Okay with you?" The doctor asked.

"I guess so." She said as she got up and followed the doctor into one of the exam rooms that was cleaned with the door open.

He said. "Please get onto the couch and put your feet in the stirrups." Carol reluctantly did this in front of her husband and Harry. "Jon, come here please, I want you to groom Carol all the hair around her vaginal opening and her rectal opening has to be removed, so the interns have a clear view of your wife's labia. Could you do that, or do we need to have this professionally done?" The doctor asked as he put his fingers in Carol's pussy to show her husband.

"I can do that for Carol." Jon stated enthusiastically.

"Fine, Carol you can get dressed if you like, be back here tomorrow at four-thirty, so we can continue. I think you should spend as much time nude as you can to become accustomed to nudity in front of other people." The doctor stated. "She will be perfect, I could smell her excitement, Carol was dripping wet, and she was ready to cum." The good doctor thought as his newest medical model got off the exam couch, she left a wet spot on the paper which covered the exam couch. She headed for the conference room and her clothes.

Carol was excited, when anyone came in close proximity to her the scent of her excitement was overwhelming. She gave off sexual pheromones. She boldly dressed in front of the doctor, the lawyer, the cleaning crew, and her husband as they discussed what she needs to do before she will be ready to become a medical model.

The men enthusiastically watched Carol dress. They were mindful of the emittance of her sexual scent. She was proudly aware that all the men in the group had erections. "I did that to them. Girl, you still got it." She thought as she leisurely dressed. She stopped to listen to the discussion between the doctor and lawyer. She was topless.

"This was a positive sign that Carol had overcome her humiliation to be nude in front of a group and it was now a sexual turn on for her. I have finally seen her nude in front of other men and women." Jon thought with delight at the sight of his topless wife as she concentrated on what was being said. Carol did not dress completely until the discussion was over. The cleaning crew received glimpses of the topless woman as they walked by the conference room.

"The woman in the video Emma you can call to talk to her, and she will tell you what you should do and help you to overcome any humiliation with the exams you will be given. Call her tomorrow before you come back here, please." The doctor stated and gave Carol a business card, which stated. "Emma MM. LLC." and her number.

On her part Carol noted the worship in the eyes of the men and the envy of the women who had seen her nude. "I am so horny!" She thought as she dressed.

She was broken out of her reverie by the doctor. "Carol, you have sons, don't you?"

"Yes, we have four. Why do you ask?"

"Oh, I thought you only had Three. I think you should talk to them and explain what you are doing and ask if they would want to witness the exam." The doctor stated with authority, but his real motive was he wanted her son's to see her totally nude and spread. It was purely sexual on his part, not practical or needed.

Carol was in shock. "I couldn't let them see me nude and spread they are my sons!" She cried.

Jon jumped on the doctor's remark like a hungry dog on a ham sandwich. "Carol you were concerned about our sons finding out. Maybe we should talk to them."

"Better yet I could call them and explain your duties as a medical model and its importance to the medical profession." The doctor stated with undue excitement.

Carol's mind was in turmoil. "They want my sons to see me nude what will my boys think of me?" She thought near tears.

Jon could see his wife was near hysterics with the comment of the doctor, so he jumped in. "Carol I will give the doctor the boys numbers and let him discuss this with them to at least let them know you are doing this for the good of the medical profession." Jon realized he wanted his sons to see their mother nude, as she was a very beautiful woman. He wanted to share her naked beauty with them.

"I suppose you can call our kids doctor to explain the importance of medical models." Carol stated in agreement.

"Bye now, we will see you tomorrow. Make sure you call Emma, Carol. I will talk to your sons tomorrow. Don't worry the boys will be proud of you." The doctor stated as Carol and Jon left the doctor's office. "I will talk the boys into witnessing their mothers exposure." The doctor thought with a gleam in his eyes as he watched the older woman leave. "My she is a fine woman."

Carol was a bundle of nerves; she was vacillating between issues as she thought. "Do I want my sons to see me nude, what will people think of me if they find out I let people see me nude. I am horny as hell presently because people saw me nude." She held onto her husband's arm tighter. "Jon, should I let our son's watch my exam? Do you still love me now that I was nude in front of the group and will be totally exposed to many more people." Carol babbled on as they walked to their vehicle.

The couple arrived at their SUV and Jon opened the door for his wife. She entered, he closed her door and went around to the driver's side. By the time he entered the vehicle he could smell the distinct scent of her arousal. He looked over at his wife to find she removed her slacks and panties. Carol rubbed her pussy with her right hand and put three fingers into her box. "Jon I am so horny, see." She said as she removed her fingers from her box to show her husband her soaked fingers with her excitement on them. "You want a taste?" She asked as she brought her fingers to her husband's lips.

Jon hungrily lapped up his wife's vaginal fluids and smacked his lips. "A pussy, tastes better when aged." He stated with a laugh.

It was summer so it was still light out, but Carol didn't care she removed the rest of her garments and threw them in the back seat. This amazed Jon his shy timid wife was nude in the car.

Carol grabbed Jon's hand and placed it at the juncture of her legs. "Play with my pussy make me cum I am so hot I am going to burst into flames." She twisted in the seat, so Jon had better access to her hot box.

Jon could see her labia was inflamed and red. Her pussy was ready for penetration. He pumped four fingers into her pussy and he drove the car with his left hand.

It didn't take long and Carol blew off like a roman candle. "OOOOOHHHHHHHH MMMMYYYYY GGGGAAADDD TTTHHHAAATTT FFFEEEEEELLLLLSSSS SSSSOOOOO GGGGOOOOODDD!" She screamed and closed her eyes in ecstasy.

The couple rode for a time in silence, Carol with her legs spread, Jon with his fingers in his wife's box and the delightful scent of a satisfied women filled the cabin of the vehicle.

The couple was almost home when Carol said. "I don't want to go home yet."

Jon looked at his wife her face red with embarrassment. "Remember when Walter told us we can use his exercise equipment any time we wanted?"

"Yes, but you never took him up on it."

"Well, I figure I need to exercise tonight. People are going to see me nude, and I don't want to look flabby."

"You don't have your exercise gear with you Carol?"

Before we continue a little about Walter. He was Jon's best friend all through school. Jon knew Walter before he met Carol. Walter was a nice guy who always picked trashy woman to hang around with. Carol knew he had a crush on her and has spent many nights at the Hopkins house after he imbibed in a little too much beer. Jon has been after Carol to be more accommodating to Walter. (Her husband's words.) Now we will continue.

"I could exercise in my bra and panties or in my birthday suit? If that would be okay with you?"

"So, you would exercise in the nude?" Jon didn't even mention the bra and panties.

"Yes, if that is what you wanted me to do, exercise in the nude. The doctor said I needed to become accustomed to nudity in front of people. This is a way to start." Carol stated as she rubbed her pussy lips together, she emitted a pleasurable sigh.

Jon reversed direction and headed for Walter's home.

Carol called Walter. When he answered she asked. "Would it be okay if I come over to use your exercise equipment? You are not busy, are you?"

"I just finished up for the day, so come on over. We can order out for dinner my treat" Walter stated.

All rights reserved, do not post to reading list, copy, reuse, distribute, or publish this work anywhere else. Copyright 2022 to 2032, Tonyma70 at Literotica

12