Carol's Fateful Decision Ch. 03

Story Info
The shave and exam practice.
4.6k words
4.64
6.5k
5
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
809 Followers

All rights reserved, do not post to reading list, copy, reuse, distribute, or publish this work anywhere else. Copyright 2022 to 2032, Tonyma70 at Literotica

As you remember: Carol sat on the bed in deep thought while she waited to be groomed. "I am excited to have two men touch me intimately while they shave around my pussy lips and back door. I hope Jon will not become angry with me because I am thrilled to be naked in front of his friend and anyone else that wants to see me naked for that matter, apart from my son's. Even though the doctor wants my boys to examine me, exposure to them will embarrass me." She thought with some fear that somehow this will lead to the end of her marriage.

Jon walked into the room; he saw the distraught look on his wife's face. "What's the matter, Carol?"

"I guess I am overwhelmed with all the attention I received after I decided to become a medical model, had to take off all my clothes, and I let other people see me nude." She answered half truthfully.

Now it was Jon's turn to become pensive. "You mean to tell me you noticed a difference in the attention you receive from me, when you take your clothes off, along with the other people who see you nude?" He asked in confusion.

"Well yes, that is precisely what I said. Both of you pampered me last night and again this afternoon. I feel like a queen presently, not just Jon's wife, and his housekeeper. The downside, I feel I am going to hell for doing this!" Carol explained to both men with extreme fear in her eyes, because of the religious beliefs her parents instilled upon her.

"What do you mean your going to hell for doing what?" Jon asked perplexed.

"Screwing two men, something I have never done before for one thing and given blowjobs to both of you together." Carol explained fearful and sullenly. Her pussy betrayed her, with moist excitement deposited on the towel she sat on, when she revealed her fears to the two men.

"Carol, you did nothing wrong, we are consenting adults that decided to have some fun." Jon explained in fear of going back into a boring rut.

Walter has become nervous; he could see there was a rift that developed between Carol and Jon. He didn't want to be involved at this time, so he said. "I could leave and come back later?"

"No Walter I need to be groomed for this afternoon, time is a wasting it is almost two O'clock and we need to be at the doctor's office by four-thirty." Carol, indicated after her husband's explanation calmed her somewhat.

With that the two men started to diligently groom the naked lady. She laid on the bed, legs spread, and Walter applied warm water with a sponge to the area in need of hair removal. He then applied the shave cream, they let is set for a time. Jon with the raiser in hand pulled his wife's vaginal lip taut, and very carefully removed the unwanted covering from her pussy lip.

"I think it's Walter's turn to do my other vaginal lip." Carol moaned in pleasure and wanted to feel another man's fingers in her pussy. "I don't care if I go to hell for my actions. I am having the time of my life, finally!" The nude woman thought with pleasure. She has come to terms with her sexuals need for the time being.

Without any vindictiveness, Jon took the sponge and shave cream from Walter. He handed him the raiser. Jon wiped the surplus of shave cream from one pussy lip, wet, and applied the cream,to the one that needed attention. Walter, who has never shaved a woman before and in such a delicate area. Pulled Carol's pussy lip tight and had his middle finger in her pussy to stabilize her delicate lip from injury as he ran the raiser carefully over it. He bumped her clit as he shaved her. It took Walter a full ten minutes to Jon's two minutes to shave the area needed, as Walter shaved the naked woman's pussy, he continuously bumped the back of his hand against her clit.

On her part Carol moaned. "That ffffeeelllls ssssoooooooooo Good!" She squirted out her orgasm. Something neither man have ever seen before.

"Carol, you pissed on our bed!" Jon naively screamed at his wife as she laid in a comatose state after her tremendous orgasm.

Walter was more observant than her husband. "Jon, Carol didn't piss the bed, she squirted during her orgasm. It is a whitish liquid, and it doesn't smell like piss. The scent is actually giving me a hardon." Walt stated before he thought better of his confession.

After Carol calmed down, they had her get on her knees to finish the job. 'Shave her back door area.' Walter took the cloth and washed away the excess shave cream from Carol's pussy, applied water to her rosebud along with the shave cream. Walter took liberties while he applies the shave cream, he stuck one of his fingers in her back door opening to the first knuckle. This caused a pleasurable moan from Carol. Jon made short work of the unwanted hair on her rosebud and buns. Jon retrieved a mirror to show his wife their handiwork.

Carol looked into the mirror and was very happy with the appearance of her pussy, and the hair on her mound, but when they turned the mirror, so she could see her rosebud, the brown color didn't please her. "I have to do something with my backdoor it is not pleasing to the eye like you see when the adult movie actors show their exit door." She thought in disgust about the condition of her asshole.

To have two men that attended to her needs has caused Carol to be on sexual overload, the way they worked on her pussy caused her extreme excitement. She was on fire. When the men came within reach, she grabbed both by their erect clothed peckers. "Both of you guy's strip." She demanded with passion.

By this time the men's little head took over for the one on their shoulders and did as the overheated woman ordered. They were as naked as Carol in two seconds flat. She directed her husband by his cock to lay on the bed, on his back. She deep throated her husband's member, as she turned sideways, while on her knees, so her pussy pointed toward Walter. He wasted no time, he dove into her hairless pussy tongue first.

"She tastes so good." Walter thought, as he lapped up her erotic secretions.

Jon went off first with a loud grunt. "AAAAAHHHHHHAAAAHHHHH!

Carol next with a muted scream. "Gurgle Ah grrdd!" as she still had her husband's cock in her mouth as it pumped rope after rope of cum down her throat.

Without missing a beat, Carol turned around and sat on her husband's face. She took Walter's pecker in her mouth and proceeded to bring him off orally. She had conquered her gag reflex and had Walter bounce his balls off her chin, as he face fucked her. Jon almost drowned in his wife's last orgasm, as her excitement poured all over his face.

"At least, I would die a happy man to drown in my wife's cum." Jon thought with a giggle and cough.

Walter blasted his offering down Carol's throat in less that two minutes he was so excited. The three laid together exhausted, but very happy, for about a half hour they napped, bodies intertwined. Until Carol gazed at the alarm clock. "We have to get going if we are going to get to the doctor's office by four thirty." Carol hollered in a panic.

There was a rush to get presentable; both men dressed completely, but Carol threw on only a dress, as she will be nude for the exercise tonight. The group jumped into the car, and Jon drove like a madman to get to the doctor's office on time. Jon slid the car into a parking spot, and the three jumped out, and got to the office ten minutes late.

Meanwhile: Emma went to Dr. Benson's office at three-thirty as directed by him to discuss their strategy to get Carol to commit to the full gambit of Dr. Benson's research.

"Carol called me this morning she seems hesitant about this afternoon." Emma explained to the doctor why she thought this was.

"Do you think you should be nude when you meet her? Is this something that's concerning to her that she won't be able to be nude without embarrassment?" The doctor asked.

"That could be the reason, so I will meet the group in the nude." Emma decided, she missed Carol's real concern completely.

"The traffic was tied up because of construction on the route we took." Was the excuse given to Hyde, as the trio walked past the reception deck, into the conference room, to see a stunning naked woman of about thirty years old with Doctor Benson.

Carol became embarrassed. "I can't compete with a woman as beautiful as her and half my age." She thought and then said. "I don't know if I can do this Dr. Benson." Carol again retreated into her conservative nature and thought. "I was so intent on the exam procedure when I saw the video, I didn't realize how naked and beautiful Emma was."

Jon took one look at his wife and knew what her problem was. "Carol is intimidated by Emma." Jon thought. He then continued "Hi, you must be Emma the medical model. I'm Carol's husband, Jon." He asked and explained, as he walked over to the naked woman to shake her hand.

"Yes, I'm Emma. How did you guess?" She asked with glee.

"A man's intuition when he sees a naked lady in a doctors office." Jon came back. "Carol let's go and get you ready for the instruction. Walter why don't you join us." Jon said as he needed to have support for Carol so she will overcome her reluctance to get naked in front of the younger woman.

The trio walked to the women's room. Carol went in first and gave the all clear for the two men to join her. As soon as they walked in, Carol said. "Did you see that woman. She is beautiful! She should be a model. I can't compete with her. I am twice her age!"

"Carol, you have a mature beauty that has endured through the years. Emma is half your age and you are as beautiful as she is." Walter stated facts that Jon couldn't, and with all the passion that he acquired because he has known Carol intimately. Carol had to hear of her beauty from someone other than her husband to validate that she is a beautiful woman.

Jon was thankful for Walter's comment. He could see the relief in his wife's face. Jon walked over to his wife and said. "Let's get you ready for your instruction." As he unbuttoned the front of his wife's dress helped her remove it and gave it to Walter. Both men put their arms around Carol. Opened the door to the hall. Carol with her shoulders back proudly nude, as they traversed the corridor to get to the conference room.

"I feel safe between my two men." Carol thought as she walked toward the conference room with her head held high. The cleaning crew was on site to clean the exam rooms, and did a double take, when they saw the regal mature naked woman escorted by two men.

Emma was surprised to see Carol naked in between the two men in such an intimate hold, each had an arm around her. "My this is intriguing Carol. I know Jon is your husband, but I was never introduced to the other gentleman. In fact, I was never introduced to you, but I bet you're Carol the new medical model, as you're dressed just like me." She giggled.

"Oh sorry, you're right. I'm Carol and the man on my left is Walter. He is one of our oldest friends, who I feel comfortable with, and he will work with us to help me become a good medical model."

"Yes, my dear, I can see your are very comfortable with him and I bet he will help you immensely in your pursuit to be a great medical model." Dr. Benson observed, with a sly smile, then he became all business and directed. "We will go to one of the clean exam rooms and start with your instruction, Carol. Emma I will use you as my medical model, to show all present what I expect, and then Carol will mimic my exam on you, and you can critique her.

The group walked into the first clean exam room and left the door open. Emma stood in front of the doctor. Anyone who walked past the door to the exam room could observe her exam. This didn't bother Emma.

The Doctor explained. "I will do a breast exam first." All watched fascinated while the doctor examined Emma. "Okay, now I want Carol to examine Emma's breast."

Carol walked up to the younger woman. She had a moment of embarrassment as she started to rub Emma's breast. She immediately became excited to intimately touch another woman, to her complete bewilderment. On her part Emma knew Carol was excited because her nipples popped. They were like large erasures and Emma could smell Carol's arousal, which caused her to become excited also.

"Very good." Emma acknowledged breathlessly, as she tried to hide her excited state. "Now the other breast." Emma directed; she could feel her excitement as it escaped her pussy to give a cool slick feel to her lady lips. "Excellent job Carol." Emma excitedly lauded in a breathless tone.

The room filled with an elixir of excited female. The erotic scent caused hard problems for the men in attendance.

"Emma examine Carol's breasts now, so she will know what a proper breast exam feels like." The doctor directed a little to exuberantly.

The doctor hid his erection under his white lab coat, but Emma and Carol could see Jon and Walter both popped boners, as they watched the two women do the breast exams.

Emma did a very sensual exam on Carol's breasts the circular motion felt heavenly on each breast. With a sly smile Emma asked. "Do you know how a proper breast exam should feel now,Carol?"

"Oh, my gad yes." Carol cooed.

"Okay then Jon Why don't you examine Emma's breast and Walter examine Carol's breast." The doctor guided.

Jon smiled at his good fortune to have the chance to examine the thirty year old blonde woman with an estimated thirty-six inch bust. He very lovingly massaged Emma's breast; he used a circular motion.

"Jon, don't make love to my breast, examine it. You have to push into the tissue to feel for lumps or bumps." Emma looked down when she said this, to see a wet spot on his jeans at the end of the tent in his pants. "I think he likes me." She thought with glee.

The doctor corrected Walters exam of Carol for the same reason. "It never gets old to have beautiful naked woman to examine. To have the power over a woman to tell them to get undressed, they reluctantly comply, and they don't call the cops." The doctor thought pleasantly.

It was fifteen minutes of breast exams before the doctor intervened.

"Everyone did a great job on the exercise to properly conduct a breast exam. Next, we will do the rectal exam. Emma do you mind being the model?" The doctor asked and didn't wait for an answer, he continued. "Emma, go to the exam couch, put your elbows on the couch, and spread your legs please."

The model went to the couch between the stirrups and bent over with her legs spread with no hesitation whatsoever. This was all done in view of the corridor where anyone who walked by could see the younger woman's pussy and rosebud. Emma realized this but it didn't faze her at all.

Carol could see that her rosebud was almost pure white with a clean rosy look to it. "Emma's rosebud is very inviting." She thought embarrassed that her back door was stained brown. "She is turned on by this exam also I can see slickness between her legs and moisture on her pussy lips." Carol thought with relief she isn't the only one excited to be nude and touched intimately in the presence of three men and one woman.

The doctor put a glove on his hand and used his middle finger to get as far up into Emma's rectum as he could with a lubricant on the finger that penetrated the younger woman and twisted his finger around. This brought a moan from Emma. You couldn't tell if it was from pain or excitement.

"Carol, I want you to give Emma a rectal exam and then the two men can give Emma a rectal exam also." The doctor directed.

Carol, the redness of embarrassment on her face, put on the glove, but only stuck her finger in Emma's ass to the first knuckle. She had a squeamish look on her face. "Carol, you have to do better than that." Emma admonished Carol, so the older woman sucked it up and did as the doctor demonstrated. "Much better Carol." Emma huskily sighed with a smile.

The two men were in hog heaven, they stepped right up, and proceeded to follow the Doctor's instructions to a tee, after they put on their exam gloves and lubricated their finger of course. "Very good!" The doctor lauded the group. "Carol now it is your turn to receive a rectal exam. Emma will perform the rectal on you first, and then the two men. Carol, I want you to tell the men if you feel they are doing the exam properly, okay? I am going to observe also." The doctor stated with a smile.

Carol reluctantly assumed the position for the rectal exam. She had her legs spread, Carol could feel the cool air on her pussy lips, and was embarrassed by how her rosebud looked, but she was the only one. It also occurred to her that anyone who walked by the room would be able to see her pussy and rosebud totally exposed. This cause another shot of excitement to form on her pussy lips and threaten to fall to the floor. "I am dripping wet." She thought in horror.

"You are doing great." Emma said as she forced her gloved, lubricated middle finger up the poor older woman's ass and twisted it around.

There were grunts from Carol, as Emma thoroughly examined the older woman's asshole. Jon figured the grunts were from pain, as her back door was off limits to him. It was an exit, not an entrance for his cock. He was told many times by his wife. Jon didn't notice the wetness of his wife's pussy as she received the exams by the group.

"So now you know what a proper rectal exam should feel like Carol, the guys are going to perform the rectal on you." The doctor stated, after Emma completed the exam on the older woman, and while the two men donned their exam gloves.

"The only one to invade my ass was Dr. Benson on my yearly visits now it will be commonplace." Carol lamented as she waited from the men to invade her hole.

Jon was the first and was excited he could finally probe his wife's rectal opening that was previously off limits in their sex play. He took his time and probed her back door as gently as possible, and as long as he could in the name of a proper medical procedure.

"Did Jon give you a good exam Carol?" The doctor asked.

"Yes, I guess so. He was gentle anyway." Carol stated in disgust at her ass being invaded. "I hate the rectal exam." Carol thought with contempt.

"Carol, I can see you will need to practice having the rectal exam as your features show disdain for the exam, and you will have to get over that in order to put the interns at ease." The doctor instructed with hint of sadistic satisfaction.

Walter was up next, and he performed the exam on Carol with her same reaction. The doctor noted they will have to put more emphasis on the rectal exam, so Carol will become accustomed to the exam.

It was missed by everyone that Carol's pussy told another story she was leaking her excitement.

They moved onto the vaginal exam:

"Emma, I need you to be the medical model again, Carol, I want you to examine Emma per her instructions. Jon and Walter will also examine Emma so she can instruct them on the proper way to perform the exam. I will observe." The doctor clarified.

Emma mounted the exam couch, put her feet in the stirrups, ready for the internal, while a group formed at the door to watch the exam.

Carol hesitantly walked up to the business end of the exam couch and inserted two fingers into her patient only to the first knuckle. "How am I doing?" She asked hesitantly.

"Carol, use the middle finger only and go into my vagina as far as you can. Use the other hand to find me ovaries." Emma said as she tried to mask her moan. She smiled at the observers.

Carol, did as instructed and after she found both ovaries, removed her finger from the excited younger woman's box.

"That is much better Carol." The doctor lauded as he could see that Emma was too excited to talk. "Now it is the men's turn to perform the exam."

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
809 Followers
12