Carol's Fateful Decision Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jon, walked forward on three legs. He inserted his middle finger of one hand in Emma's pussy and felt around for her ovaries.

"You did a great job Jon and in a timely fashion." Emma stated as she tried to disguise her excitement and some regret. He did the exam so fast she couldn't get off.

Walter was up! In more ways than one. He put his middle finger of one hand in Emma's box and with the other fumbled around some to find her ovaries. Walter's inaptness was welcomed by Emma as his constant pressure on her clit got her off. "Ahhhhaahhhh" Emma moaned. When she recovered from her orgasm. "You have a little more work to do before you can help Carol." Emma stated, out of breath but with a smile, as he was rough with his exam of her box in a good way.

"Thank you, Emma. Carol, replace Emma so we can exam you. I will give you the internal." Dr Benson said as he approached the business end of the exam couch. "Walter come here so you will see how to perform this exam more gently." The Doctor directed.

The doctor touched the inside of Carol's legs at her thighs, so the older woman could spread her legs more. "I am going to give you the internal now. If you feel any pain let me know." The doctor said as he inserted the middle finger of one hand in Carol's pussy and used the other to find her ovaries. He did the exam in less than a minute and it was over for Carol.

Walter and Jon mimicked the doctor's internal exam.

"Both did great this time it seems. What do you think Carol?" The doctor stated, then asked.

"All three did great, but doctor you gave me the best exam. I guess practice makes perfect." Carol observed with a giggle and everyone laughed.

"We are done for today. Ladies thank you. Go and get dressed and be back here to set up a time for the next instruction period." The doctor ordered.

Both women took their clothes, walked into the corridor. The cleaners were busy at work but stopped to watch the two naked beauties make the unnecessary trip to the women's restroom, as they could have dressed in the exam room in front of the group. All the men saw both women intimately exposed for the duration of the instruction!

Once inside the room Carol asked embarrassed. "Emma, how do you keep your rosebud so white? I noticed my ring is stained brown.

"I use a bleaching product. I put it on when I notice that my asshole is stained." She said as she reached into her purse and gave Carol a little tube of jell. "Use it as directed. if you have any questions call me. A little dab will do you." Emma giggled.

"Thank you, Emma." Carol answered as they donned their clothes.

The ladies walked back to the conference room. Even clothed they made a striking pair. The pair found two one-hundred-dollar bills on the conference table.

The doctor went into a monolog:

"The pay for your time ladies is on the table. Carol, I want you to call your sons to set up a time for all of them to come in for instruction. I want you to continue to practice the exam daily, with the help of Jon and Walter. We will meet next when you have it set up with your sons to be here. Until then you should spend time nude and in front of as many people as you can. Jon, I want you to keep a diary of Carol's activities, who has seen your wife nude, and her reactions please." The doctor said as he handed him a book for that purpose to Jon. "Emma thank you for your help. I will call you if I need you again."

"I will see you on the next rotation of the interns and medical residents." Emma stated. "Nice meeting everyone, Carol you're doing great. Walter, practice the internal exam on Carol." She said as she left the room.

The three bid goodbye to the doctor and left. Carol between her two men with arms hooked they sauntered out of the doctor's office to the car, they happily chatted as they went.

Carol in a dress, her only garment. Buttoned to gain only minimal modesty, so she won't be arrested. As she walked, if you looked closely, you could see an areola on top, or a hint of pussy hair at her waist. She gave her two men quite a show, when she slid into the front seat. She stopped to converse with the men when she was sure her pussy was on view. "I think we should go out to eat tonight, it is too late to go home and cook." She stated as she rubbed her pussy lips together with her fingers of one hand. "Look at that! Their two peckers are so hard they don't have enough skin to close their eyes." She thought with glee as she saw the signs of erect penises in her escort's pants.

"Yes, yes that is a good idea. I will buy." Walter moaned as he looked at Carol's moist pussy lips and he could smell the scent of her arousal.

Carol slid into the front seat after the show and twisted toward Jon, leg on seat, pussy on show. She made sure Walter was not left out, and could see her antic's as she rubbed her pussy lips. "Where do you guys want to go to eat." She asked.

"Let's go to the Texas Roadhouse." Walter said, as Jon motored to the restaurant. Carol was a few minutes away from a self-induced orgasm.

All rights reserved, do not post to reading list, copy, reuse, distribute, or publish this work anywhere else. Copyright 2022 to 2032, Tonyma70 at Literotica

12