Carol's Fateful Decision Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol went to their car, Jon was a gentleman, and opened the door for his wife. Try as she might, she couldn't get in the car without a pussy show. Carol looked her husband in the eye as she showed her treasure box to her husband. He didn't notice her gaze as his attention was on her box. "I never get tired of the view as my wife shows you pussy to the world." He thought with a smile.

As Carol twisted in her seat so Jon could shut the door she asked. "Well, is everything where it's supposed to be. My womanly charms are to your liking and is my pubic hair parted to your liking." She asked with a giggle.

"Everything is great you have a lovely hairstyle of your pubic area. It would be a shame if you decided not to show your hairdo to the public anymore."

"Did I do the right thing last night with the gang bang I performed? Do you have any regrets? Are you happy with me now that I let our kids have sex with me?" Carol asked in a hopeful voice.

"I have always been happy that you married me. You are my soulmate. The last few weeks was a fantasy come true my dear. I would like to see a repeat of last night from time to time." Jon asserted.

They arrived at Floes, went into the diner, and found Walter in the far corner. He figured they needed to talk, so he acquired a booth with some privacy. The booth was large enough to seat three on a side.

You guessed right. They sat a man on each side of Carol all faced the other tables. "We need to discuss the way forward." Carol explained to both men with a concerned look on he face.

The men agreed as each slipped a hand between her legs to rub her pussy. She spread her legs so they could gain access to her honeypot as they talked.

"Carol you are doing a great job. We are having fun and you will make money with your Medical Model gig." Jon started the conversation.

"Carol how do you feel about what we are doing?" Walter asked as he rubbed her pussy lip covertly.

"I like my new persona, but I don't want to be called a slut for doing what you want me to do Jon." Carol defended her thoughts in a hoarse moan. The pleasure the men gave her as they rubbed her pussy clouded her thoughts.

The server came over to take their order. She had a smirk on her face. The server could smell the woman's pheromones of pleasure. She looked down at the mature woman's lap to see two hands buried between her exposed legs.

The trio gave the order to the server, as she turned to go she said. "I wonder what comes first your breakfast order or will the lady cum." She whispered with a smirk.

"See that woman thinks I am a slut." Carol whined as she closed her legs to trap the men's hands in her pussy.

"Carol she is jealous that she doesn't have two men willing take care of her needs." Walter justified.

"That's your opinion." Carol shot back in anger.

The trio sat quietly and drank their coffees, until their meals arrived as they contemplated the future.

Jon asked the server as she brought the meals. "We need your opinion on our public show of affection for my wife." Jon asked in a whisper.

"Let me get this straight before I answer. You're her husband." She asked as she pointed to Jon. To which Jon nodded yes. "So, who is the other gentleman?" The server asked.

"That is our dear friend Walter. Do you think I'm a slut?" Carol clarified and asked.

"No my dear lady you are very lucky to have a husband who understands you and a friend to help out. I wish my husband was as understanding to my needs as yours is, to let you have your man and one extra." The server who was in her mid-forties expounded to the trio.

"Thank you, Miss." Jon said as the server left. "See Carol she's envious of your good fortune to have two men to take care of your needs.

"Actually I have four in reserve to call up if you can't take care of little ole me." Carol clarified with a laugh.

"Okay Carol are you on board with your new persona. As you may have noticed the sky hasn't fallen because of the fabulous time you had last night." Walter added to the conversation.

They ate their breakfast, Walter paid, and he left a large tip.

It took Carol until after they ate their breakfast to answer his question. "So far so good!"

The men walked Carol out, they were arm in arm to the surprise of everyone in the diner. The outfit Carol wore left little to the imagination. The men in the diner enjoyed the view and many of the ladies were annoyed.

"Jon, can I come over to use your shop. I have a project I want to construct and need your help." Walter asked.

"Can I ride with Walter home, Jon?"

"Sure but no playing around without me, Carol."

"Okay, I will be good."

"She's better when she's bad." Walter clarified with a smirk.

The men opened the door to Walter's truck. Carol stepped up and entered. Both men stood with the door open.

Carol looked at the two men. "What are you waiting for close the door."

"Did you forget something Carol." Jon asked.

You could see the confusion in the mature woman's face as she thought of what she forgot and then it occurred to her. She turned faced the men and spread her legs. This exposure was witnessed by five young men who walked by at the time.

"Did you see that the woman flashed her beaver to the two men as she entered the truck." One of the young men said to the others in admiration as Jon shut the door and went to his car.

"Walter, am I doing the right thing in your opinion."

"Carol your over sixty, Jon and I are over sixty-five. Is it fun to be nude in public for you?"

"Yes, I hate to wear clothes anymore."

"Then do what makes you happy, instead of doing what you think other people want you to do. End of story Carol."

"Thank you, Walter. I value your opinion."

They arrived home Walter and Jon went to the shop. Carol into the house to clean, dust, and do the laundry. After she did two loads of wash and

there was a third, she thought. "This can't be all our laundry someone must sneak in and drop their laundry off for me to do." Carol laughed.

The men worked all afternoon in the shop, Carol watched her soap operas, and started dinner for the three of them.

She had on a button front dress which she had one-button affixed. Their sexual appetite was sated, for the time being by last night's marathon gang bang. It was a pleasurable leisurely day for the trio. The men took in their ladies' charms as they were revealed when she moved around the house. "This is a nice change of pace even though I don't like to wear clothes anymore." Carol thought as she prepared the evening meal.

Jon's cell rang he and Walter were in the shop out back.

"Hi dad, I was elected the spokesman for my brothers. Do you have time to talk and is mom there with you?" Tom explained.

"Yes, I can talk. Mom is in the house, and Walter is with me in the shop. I'm putting you on speaker so Walter can hear the conversation also."

"Okay if you think that is a good Idea."

"We had an exemplary time last night it was extraordinary to have our mother service us so thoroughly and we would like to continue. Will this be possible or was it only a one-time thing."

"In truth, I would like to see your mother with many men. I am so proud of her and am delighted that all my sons have partaken in her womanly delights. With that said we have to go about it carefully to keep your mother happy in what she is doing. I don't want her to revert back to the way she was."

Tommy was confused. "So, we will be able to pleasure mom again?"

"Yes, you're correct."

"Okay great! Now for another situation. We all would like mom to train our lady friends to be just as sexy as she is."

"Wow, I didn't see that coming." Jon said. "I will find a way to have this accomplished."

Walter piped up. "Why don't we have your lady friends come over to watch your mother being examined. We will tell your mom they may want to be a Medical Model. That is with your father's approval. You have to tell them that they will have to be examined by all of us if they come over. They then can decide if they want to be medical models."

"That sounds like a good Idea Walt." Jon said.

"One last thing. Bill and Gina are going to call mom tonight. Gina thinks Bill went out with another woman last night. Mom has to tell Gina he was with us. She will want to watch mom being examined also." Tom explained.

"Thanks for the heads up I will tell mom to expect the call from Bill."

"We had a great night, see you soon. Bye Walt." Bill said before they disconnected.

It was a half hour later when Jon's cell rang. "Dinner's ready!" Came the sing sang voice on the other end of the line.

Walter and Jon entered the kitchen to see their almost naked lady as she served the meal. Her breasts played peek-a-boobie as she dished out the meal in the dining room.

"I received a call from Tom. He said Gina and Bill will be calling you." Jon explained the situation to his wife as they ate. He didn't bring up about women present when they examine Carol, that will be for another time.

They finished dinner and the trio cleaned up. They went to the den to watch a Lifetime Movie. Carol in the middle of the couch with Jon and Walter on either side. Both men held one of Carol's hands. As the mature threesome became more involved in the movie, the men's hands began to wonder. Jon and Walter double teamed Carols pussy with their fingers. As Carol became more aroused, she opened her legs and unbuttoned her dress. Jon and Walter 'being' gentlemen helped the lady disrobe.

"Would it be okay if our son's come over again, so they can practice giving you the exam?" Jon asked at the commercial break, as both men pumped their fingers in Carol's box together.

"Yes, I want my boys to practice on me." Carol said in a 'panting' whisper.

The manipulation of Carol's pussy slowed when the show came back on. They wanted to keep her on the edge until the show's finale.

Jon had an epiphany. "I won't tell Carol about the women coming over to watch her exam. I will tell the boys to bring their girlfriends over on Saturday and surprise their mother." He thought with a smile

The phone rang. Carol answered it. "Hello."

"Hi, Mrs. Hopkin this is Gina how are you doing?"

"Hi, Gina how are you doing? Is Billy giving you a problem and you want me to talk to him." Carol asked with a laugh.

"Well, I would like to know if he was at your house all night last night."

"Why yes, he was. All my boys didn't leave until around eleven."

"Okay thank you, say hi to Mr. Hopkin and Walter."

"Okay I will!" Carol said surprised at the last remark. She wondered how Gina knew that Walter was with them.

By the time the second hour of the Lifetime movie rolled around the three occupants of the couch were horny. As the men played with the naked woman's pussy, she rubbed their rods through their slacks.

"I don't know about you Jon, but I need to strip down my shorts are becoming messy." Walter stated as he removed his garments.

"Copy that buddy." Jon stated as he stripped down also. The group was nude and ready for action!

Jon and Walter brought Carol along slowly to time her orgasm with the final kiss at the end of the Lifetime movie. It worked out perfectly. Carol had a mind altered orgasm as the story ended.

After the show Carol gave Walter a blowjob while Jon fucked his wife. And then they traded places. Carol was delighted with her good fortune to have two men to keep her sexually satisfied. She has four young men in ready reserve also she thought with a laugh.

As Carol gobbled Walter's tool and Jon pounded his wife's box. Carol thought "I am comfortable with who I have become and I want to continue to push the envelope." As all three came in unison.

So, what will Carol do when her sons bring over their girlfriends to be trained by their mother? What is Walter building? When will the doctor set up to start to train Carol to be a Medical Model while her son's watch and take part. Stay tuned the plot thickens!

All rights reserved, do not post to reading list, copy, reuse, distribute, or publish this work anywhere else. Copyright 2022 to 2032, Tonyma70 at Literotica

12