Carol's Fateful Decision Ch. 07

Story Info
Practice with sons and Gina’s decision.
8.3k words
4.83
3.2k
4

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers

All rights reserved, do not post to reading list, copy, reuse, distribute, or publish this work anywhere else. Copyright 2022 to 2032, Tonyma70 at Literotica

When we left the trio, they were engaged in a threesome.

After the Lifetime movie Carol kneeled to give Walter a blowjob, while Jon fucked his wife from behind. After the first round the men traded places. Carol was delighted with her good fortune to have two men to keep her sexually satisfied. She was ecstatic to have her four sons in ready reserve to take up the slack, if the need arose, she thought with a laugh.

Their sexual appetite sated for the time being. It was after eleven o'clock at night. Time for bed. "Jon, I want Walter to stay here tonight. I like the security I receive with two of my favorite men by my side in slumber. Do you mind?"

"I'm totally on board with Walter staying the night. I'm glad you talked me into a king size bed Carol." Jon laughed.

"I guess I was thinking ahead and didn't realize it." Carol admitted.

The Trio trapsed to the master suite. Carol felt the two loads of cum as they ran out of her box and to her knees by the time she entered the bathroom shower, and turned on the water, Jon and Walter followed. As you may recall the shower area was large enough to accommodate three to shower comfortably, so they showered together and both men paid close attention to Carol to make sure she was sparkling clean in all her intimate areas. She in turn made sure the men's equipment was sparkling clean also. They dried each other and went to bed nude to a peaceful slumber. Both men cuddled with Carol a man on each side. She felt loved and safe.

The mature trio arose at eight AM it was Friday.

The men dressed in casual clothes and Carol remained nude. She with the help of the two men prepared breakfast, while they discussed the pleasurable evening they had.

Carol was the one to ask. "Are the boys coming over to practice the well woman exam on me tomorrow?"

"Why don't you call them to see if they are available?" Jon answered as he wanted Carol to buy into her exposure to their sons.

"Oh, my Gad that would embarrass me to ask my son's if they can come over to examine me. Jon, I think it would be better for you to call. You realize they can't get too much practice, there is a lot to learn about the exam." Carol stated with embarrassment, but a twinkle in her eyes that both men noticed.

"You're right Carol. Good thing the boys have an understanding mother they can use to practice on." Walter came back with a giggle.

"You know about mother's 'anything for their children'. No matter how old they are they're still my sons." Carol answered with a faraway look in her eyes, as she remembered the joy the couple had to conceive their offspring and her excitement when she delivered each of her sons. "I don't know why our society frowns on mothers teaching their sons how to enjoy sex and to please a woman. All from a woman's point of view." She thought to her amazement.

"As you stated a mother will do anything for their children so call them to make sure they will be over tomorrow." Jon said with finality.

The two men watched Carol closely and could see she mulled over something in her head, but she was too embarrassed to tell the men what she thought. The men went out to the shop and Carol cleaned up the kitchen. She wanted to re-arrange some of the wall hangings, clean the windows and polish the furniture in the den. She was comfortable nude and didn't give a thought she may be seen when she cleaned the windows.

You probably want to know what project Walter and Jon are involved in. Walter was an engineer and Jon worked in the construction industry together they designed and are now in the process to build what they designed. It will be a camera-dildo with a stimulator for woman's breast. They are in the development stage and in a few days, they will need a volunteer to try it out. 'Guess who!'

Carol diligently went about her to-do list when the phone rang.

"She answered it. "Good morning." In a sign-song voice.

"Hi is this, Carol Hopkin?"

"Yes, it is, Doctor." As she recognized Dr. Benson's voice.

"Hi Carol, how have you been?"

"Wonderful and you Doc?"

"Very busy, I see you told the boys about your new career, have they come over to witness the well woman exam yet?"

"Yes, they have been over." And she explained the extent of the instruction minus the fuck-fest they had. "Why do you want my boys to see me nude and examine me?"

"I think a mother should show their sons how to treat a woman. In this society there is no instruction of how to treat the opposite sex. Fathers should instruct their daughters how to treat the opposite sex also. "The doctor was aligned with her way of thought, but actually he bull-shitted the naive mature woman. His real reason: he wants to see the young men intimately examine their mother go as far as have sex with their mother and she becomes an enthusiastic participant in the act. That is the philogynist doctor's goal.

"Oh, I see. You make me feel better about my exposure to my sons Doc."

"That's good and when is your next practice session?

"Hopefully tomorrow if all my sons are available."

"That's great. I will set up for the first of the month on a Saturday for the group to come in for instruction if that works for all of you. Let me know. Oh, by the way are your exams the European type?"

"Yes, doctor it is. In fact, I hate to wear clothes, I feel more comfortable nude. I think you created a monster, Doc."

"And is that a bad thing Carol!"

"As far as I'm concerned, I have a lot of fun time to make up for Doc!"

"Have a good day Carol, hope to see you in two weeks."

"Yes, I bet you do!" Carol answered with a giggle.

Carol had to call Tommy as Jon refused to. She dialed the number on her cell.

"Hi mom what's up?" Tommy answered when he saw his mother's number come up.

"I was wondering if the four of you are busy tomorrow?" She asked embarrassed.

He figured she called to set up an instruction session for Saturday and knew they would all be there. "I think we are available what did you plan?"

"I-I want to w-work on the Medical Model classes with the four of you." Carol faltered.

"Yes, we can come over. What time?" Tommy asked, he tried to keep the excitement out of his voice but failed miserably.

This gave Carol a reason to embarrass him. "Tommy, I hope you aren't so excited at the thought to see your mommy nude and spread that you will cum, in your pants." Carol teased, surprised at her bold remark, and giggled.

"Mmmmooooommmm! That's disgusting!" Tommy shouted with a laugh.

"Come over as early as you can, and I will have breakfast for you guys. You'll need your strength."

"You got that right, if we have a session like the last one, we had." Tommy commented with anticipation.

Carol's pussy dripped as she thought about the last encounter with her sons. "We have a lot of work to do tomorrow."

"Okay mom, see you tomorrow I have to get back to work. Love you!"

"Right back at you, my love." Carol answered.

Tommy hung up and called his father.

Jon saw his son's name come up and answered. "Hi Tom, how are you today?"

"I'm good. I'm calling you because mom called to set up an instruction session tomorrow. I want to know what to do about Gina. She's bound and determined to watch my mother be examined."

"Do you think Gina wants to be examined?"

"I don't know dad, maybe?"

"Have Billy tell her she has to be nude to observe the exam. See if that will discourage her from attending the training session?" His father instructed, after some thought.

"If that doesn't work?" Tom asked.

"Tell, her, she will have to be nude as not to embarrass your mother. And if asked she will have to consent to undergo the exam also. If that doesn't work, we will see her naked. I guess that's a win-win situation." Jon laughed.

"Yes, I hope she comes to the house tomorrow with Bill." Tommy agreed as he would love to see Gina nude.

Tommy setup for the next day with his brothers. Walter and Jon spent the remainder of the afternoon on the prototype for the pleasure instrument they designed for Carol, and they will perform a static test on it before they unveil it and have a live person test the instrument of pleasure.

It was three thirty Jon and Walter came into the house to find Carol on a high stool at the bar, legs spread for balance, with a cup of coffee. She turned to give both men a beaver shot when she was addressed by Walter. "Carol dress up I will take both of you to Mazzio's for dinner my treat. What do you think, guys?"

"Anytime I get a free meal I'm agreeable." Carol answered. "But I need a shower first." She continued.

"I think we all need showers. I took the liberty to bring a few changes of clothes with me." Walter stated as he left to go to his car to retrieve an overnight bag.

Carol and Jon went to the master bath and waited for Walter. The trio went to Carol's closet to pick out her outfit for the night. They decided on a red dress with buttons down the front and it came to just below her knee. It was pretty but looked conservative.

"I will wear the dress but without undergarments." Carol explained.

The two men amazed that Carol agreed to go commando without any input from them. They agreed with Carol's decision, and off they went to take a shower together. Jon set the water temperature, and the group entered. They helped each other wash the areas they had trouble to reach.

"I'm glad you talked me into the installation of this large shower Carol." Jon said with glee as he washed his wife's back.

Walter washed the front of Carol he paid close attention to her breasts. Carol in turn washed both the men's peckers vigorously. They exited the shower after they rinsed and toweled each other dry.

The mature group of friends all thought how lucky it was that Carol couldn't get her well woman exam covered under their insurance.

Carol donned in the red dress and the men wore casual attire. Jon opened the door to their SUV. Carol sat down, pulled the dress above her waist, and spread her legs. "Carol Hopkin is ready for inspection." She giggled.

"I for one love the box I have cum in." Walter stated.

"I second the motion." Jon stated. "I have spent many pleasurable hours playing with Carol's box over the years."

"And you still need more instructions, Jon." Carol giggled.

"Wow I thought I aways did a good job to pleasure you my dear." Jon stated embarrassed.

"That is why we practice often. As they say practice makes perfect and we aren't there yet." Walter answered with glee. All laughed.

They headed for Mazzio's and conversed happily on the way.

At the hostess stand Carol stated. "We have reservations for three.," Gave her name and the area they requested. It was a round booth, so guess what. Jon slid in, Carol beside him, and Walter on the end. All faced the other diners.

As they waited for the server and conversed. Carol covertly unbuttoned her dress from the bottom, up to her navel. Spread her legs, took the men's hands, and placed them in the vicinity of her box. She has become accustomed to have two men play with her pussy at once.

For the connoisseur of excited female, it was a treasure-trove of scents when anyone walked in vicinity of the seated trio. If one looked closely at the mature group, you could see the woman with a pleasurable expression on her face as both men conversed softly with her. The men's arm movement gave clues on what transpired unseen, below the table. If any of the people took notice, and the observer was lucky enough to receive a view under the table, they would observe two hands as they serviced one box.

The female server observed the two men as they serviced the lady. She asked trio. "Can I take your order or do you have your hands full at the moment." The comment was said with a sweet smile by the server, this caused the two men to burst into a fit of laughter, and Carol to turn bright red with embarrassment.

"I think we can order; we will continue with our exploration while we wait for the meal. Jon answered with glee.

Carol wanted to disappear after her husband's remark, but she was on the verge of an orgasm and didn't want the men to stop. Soon after the server left, she buried her face in her husband's arm and moaned out a cum. "Ah-ah that feeelllls ssssooo gggooodd!" She moaned in a satisfied whisper.

Both men had Carol suck her orgasm off their fingers. As some of the patrons watched amazed. Carols orgasm dripped out of her box and onto the seat. The men were glad she had the forethought to pull her dress out of the way when she sat. The people around the trio were amazed by their antics. The patrons in the vicinity of the mature trio watched them constantly, but some of the men looked under the table. Walter concluded that they could see Carol's honey pot as she had her legs spread comfortably apart as they conversed.

"Carol, you have a few admirers." Walter whispered.

She looked at one of the men and smiled. His face turned red, and he averted his eyes embarrassed.

"I have my lady-bits showing and the guy gets embarrassed because I caught him looking." She whispers to no one in particular and chuckles.

Jon oblivious to the fact that his wife's pussy was seen asked. "What are you talking about?"

Carol explained and the trio received a chuckle from her observation.

The server delivered their meals. The mature group ate as they conversed joyfully. Carol spread her legs comfortably to the enjoyment of the diners who could see under the table. The lucky patrons had a glimpse of the mature woman's engorged red vaginal lips which leaked her come. The trio finished their meal and left the restaurant arm in arm per usual, she forgot her dress was unbuttoned to above her waist and as she walked her pubic hair flashed anyone who looked their way, to the amazement of the philogynists in the room. The three had smiles on their faces, and quietly conversed among themselves as they exited the building.

Jon opened the door to the SUV for Carol. She spotted ten young men in suits as they approached the vehicle, they looked like executive types about the ages of their sons. She conversed with Jon and Walter in her exposed position one foot on the ground and the other in the SUV. Her pussy exposed for the pleasure of her men and the young men as they walked by. Carol was delighted that she put smiles on all the men's faces that saw her exposed womanhood.

"I am providing joy in an otherwise stressful world." Carol smiled and said it loud enough for the young men to hear.

"You've got that right beautiful lady and we thank you for that." One of the young men lauded the older woman's remark and stopped a few feet from the mature trio and in view of the mature woman's engorged moist box.

"Finally, my wife has embraced her new persona." Jon thought thankfully.

The spokesman for the group of young men said. "You are a very beautiful woman. We watched you and were jealous of the two men by your side who had the pleasure to see you exposed in public." When asked why they were in the area the spokesman said. "Our group was here to interview for jobs in the AI (artificial intelligence) field. We all have been hired and will be in the area." He looked at the three and then after some thought asked. "What is your relationship, and do you live in the area?"

Jon explained to the young men their relationship. The young men were amazed. Jon then asked. "If you want a closer look at my wife, give me your cell, and we will contact you for a get together sometimes." Jon has an uncontrollable urge to have more men see his wife naked and spread!

Carol was embarrassed and appalled at Jon's boldness to offer to let them view her up close with no discussion with her first, even though she exposed her box to the young men, but she said nothing only blushed.

The group conversed for a few minutes as the young men took in the beauty of the mature woman's exposed box. Their conversation was directed at Carol's exposed honey pot even though the conversation didn't pertain to her exposed sex.

Carol swung her legs into the SUV and the young men went on their way. "Why did you offer me to those young men as if I was a side of beef to be used." Carol asked Jon angrily.

"Carol we are so infatuated by your womanly charms, and we know that you enjoy the exposure as you remained exposed to the young men with your legs spread as you conversed with them. Your husband figured you would enjoy it if they came to the house to examine you." Walter stated to quell her angry response.

"You do like to be nude in public don't you Carol." Jon asked his wife as he looked her in the eye.

"Yes you're right I love the exposure in fact I wish I could be naked now." Carol admitted with embarrassment.

"You're among friends remove your dress."

Carol unbuttoned, removed the dress, handed it to Walter in the back seat and turned so Walter could see her naked beauty along with her husband.

The trio arrived at the Hopkin home, parked the car in the garage, the light came on and Carol exited the car. She gave no thought to her nudity, as the two men escorted the lady into the house and to the living room. They resisted any sexual play tonight as the two men wanted Carol as horny as possible for the next day when the four young men come to examine their mother. Jon knew that she still was confused about her attraction to her sons.

Carol tried everything to get the men up but to their credit they willed their dicks to stay limp all night. She left the room and went to bed frustrated as the men watched a movie till midnight and they went to bed one man each side of Carol. She smiled in her slumber as she could feel the warm bodies on each side of her. She felt safe and protected.

Saturday morning.

Gina stayed over Bill's house for the night she fucked his brains out as she thought of Carol examined by her sons and nude in front of everyone.

They arose and Bill took a shower with the help of Gina in fact they each helped the other wash the places that were hard to reach and not. "I want to go with you Bill today." Gina pleaded as she went to her knees and polished his knob.

"If you get naked there you can go with me." Billy moaned his pecker was sore from all the activity the night before, but, his youth out won his discomfort and she brought his pecker to attention.

"Bill why can't we stay here then, and play, house all day." She asked and then deep throated him.

"Gina I am needed to help my parents." He moaned ready to paint her tonsils with his cum.

He tried to return the favor and munch on her 'pubic' carpet, but she stopped him she was too sore from the sexual hijinks all last night.

"You're too sore to play hide the salami today, you should rest I will be back tonight." Bill said as he dressed.

"Will I have to be examined if I go with you?"

"Probably they will want to examine you."

Gina tried another tactic. "You don't love me if you want to show me off to your father, mother, brothers and his friends."

"Gina, you mean to tell me my father doesn't love my mother because he lets her be examined by people?"

"No, I know your father loves your mother."

"Okay then you want to come with me you will get naked, and be examined if they ask you." Billy told his girl with certainty.

Meanwhile at the Hopkin home.

Carol awoke to the smell of coffee. She padded naked to the kitchen sat on the high stool spread her legs for balance and to see if she could get some needed attention from her two paramours. They had a tough time to resist the urge to bend her over the counter and blow loads of cum so far up her box that the cum would come out her ears. For their benefit they knew she needed to be very horny to do what Jon and Walter wanted Carol to do today. She was still not totally onboard with her exposure to her sons.

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers