Carol's Fateful Decision Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With all the her nude activities it caused her to be sexually stimulated, it didn't take long for Carol to flood Jon's face with her cum. Walters manipulation of her breasts also helped. "I love to have two men pleasure me. I have missed out on this ultimate enjoyment all these years and need to make up for it before it's too late." She thought and then screamed. "SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOO FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKEEENNN GGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD!" As the mature woman went into an orgasmic convulsion.

The two men high fived at the tumultuous cum they gave Carol. Each man although on a sexual overload lovingly rubbed Carol's pussy and breasts as she enjoyed her orgasm. It was almost thirty minutes before her moans of pleasure subsided.

She opened her eyes with a pleasant, sated smile on her face pulled her husband to her and gave him a French kiss to thank him for the pleasure she received from him not mindful of her pussy she tasted on his lips. Then she pulled Walter down to her and gave him a duplicate French kiss to show her love for him. Walter could taste her pussy on her lips and loved it.

Both men laid beside her, and she yanked their cranks as Carol asked. "What do you want to do now?" With a giggle as she could see they didn't have enough skin to close their eyes they were so excited. Carol rolled up and between Walter's legs. She knows Jon loves doggy style sex and Walter likes BJ's, so she accommodated both men. The next hour was spent in the game of hide the salami and paint the tonsils.

"Oh, my gad, that feels so good!" Walter grunted as he painted Carol's Tonsils.

"AHAHAHA!" Jon screamed as he came balls deep in his wife's honey pot.

"MMuuuummmmbbbbllleee!" Was all Carol said when she came, as she had a mouth full of cum and pecker.

The men switched places and did it again although it took longer.

Before the end of the sex-a-thon Walter went down on Carol to suck out the two loads of cum in her box. Something that Jon doesn't like to witness, but he can't take his eyes off Walter as he cleans Carol's box.

"I think we are going to need the little blue pill to keep up with this sex play with Carol." Jon thought as he watched his best friend lick his wife's freshly fucked box.

This is the way it went on for the afternoon. After the sex-for-all they went to the shower with the usual results the two men worshiped their lady's body. She in turn made sure each of the men's tube steaks were clean as a whistle.

They debated what to have for dinner. Pizza night Carol called out. There was a disagreement who will pay as Walter has always picked up the tab and Jon wanted to pay this time.

"Look guys I have had the most fun these past few weeks. Let me show my appreciation to both of you to let me be a part of your intimate family." Walter expressed his gratitude.

"Well if you put it that way you can pay, as long as you give me the money, and I will answer the door." Carol answered.

The pizza was ordered from Domino's, the trio watched 'Where the crawdad sings' on Netflix, and within thirty minutes the doorbell rang. Carol jumped up, grabbed the cash, and the two men followed.

The young man was their neighbor who looked at the slip when he said "One plain pizza and One with peppers, Sausage and onion's Mrs-------------" He didn't get the rest of the word out when he looked to see the neighbor he fantasized about naked. His face turned red. "Sorry!" But he didn't turn away he went from her boobs to her box and back again.

"Come in Joe, let me get the money. She went to the small table by the door picked up the cash dropped the money turned her back to him spread her legs to show her recently fucked pussy to the erotically traumatized eighteen year old young man. She make a production to retrieve the money so the young man could memorize every hair on her pussy, the pink folds of her engorged lips and the abyss of her just fucked pussy. "Sorry about that Joe, I'm a klutz sometimes." She handed the shocked young man the money.

"You are absolutely beautiful Mrs. Hopkin!" The young man said as he looked from her breasts to her pussy.

"Why thank you Joey for the compliment." Carol beamed.

"Maybe we will invite you over for a female anatomy lesson one of these days." Jon's uncontrollable urge to have his wife nude and spread in front of spectators surfaced again.

"I would really like that!" Joey said with enthusiasm, as he took the money and after another glance at Carol closed the front door.

"I'm going to need a schedule board to keep tract of all the men who want to see my pussy displayed." Carol remarked with laughter.

The happy group sat down to watch TV. They munched on the pizza and drank their beverages. After everyone had their fill Walter brought the remnant of dinner to the kitchen. Carol grabbed a hand of each of her paramours brought her legs up, laid them on each of the men's legs. and spread her legs wide to give her box the maximum exposure, so her two men can diddle her slit as they watched the movie.

After the movie the three went to bed. Carol safe and secure between her two men. It was a peaceful restful sleep for all. In the morning the trio awoke together. Carol was first to relieve herself as her two men watched and conversed with her. Jon set the shower temperature and they showered together.

Walter and Jon donned casual clothes, went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

Carol came down after she applied makeup and combed her hair, of course she was nude. Carol sat on the stool and took care that she was totally exposed for her gentlemen's pleasure. "Mrs. Carol Hopkin ready for pussy inspection." She giggled to get the men's attention.

Jon went over to his wife. "Let's see Mrs. Hopkin." Jon said as he pulled on her lady lips. "Very nice texture, the vaginal area engorged and red." He pushed his finger in her box to the first knuckle. "The birth canal is wet and your clit is exposed. You are in a suspended state of arousal" He bent down and licked her pussy. "And you taste wonderful also."

"If you two keep going as you are, breakfast will get cold." Walter stated as he dished out the morning meal.

"You just want to get your share of Carol that is your problem, Walter." Jon answered with a laugh.

"That too buddy, That too!"

They ate their meal while light banter was exchanged. Walter and Jon went to the shop and Carol cleaned the house in the nude. She prepared to have a cookout with hamburgers and she made a macaroni salad. At noon time the men came in and they cooked up the burgers they sat to eat on the patio in view of some of their neighbors houses. Carol was comfortable nude and never gave a thought that she could be seen. They were almost finished when the doorbell rang.

"Who could that be?" Carol said got up from the chair, and went to the door, opened it without a thought to her nudity. She had become accustomed to her lack of clothes. She found Lesley, JJ's Girlfriend near tears. "What's the matter what happened." Carol ask as she brought the young woman into the house and hugged her.

"JJ says he wants me to be more like you. Whatever that means?" Then she looked at Carol. "You're nude!" She looked into the kitchen saw Jon and another man. They came in when they heard a woman in tears. "You're nude in front of your husband and another man, who must be Walter. JJ told me that he is a good friend of yours. Now I can see he's a very good friend. Do you sleep with him?" The younger woman asked more intrigued than upset now.

"Sit down and we will cook up a couple of burgers for you while I explain our demographics." Carol said as she went to the patio and Walter put more burgers on the grille.

"Your naked and people can see you Mrs. Hopkin." Lesley stated in alarm.

" So what, you seen one naked lady you seen them all. That is about half the world are women. Furthermore Lesley I want you to call me Carol please." Carol stated nonchalantly

Walter took over. "Lesley what do you know about our interpersonal dynamics?" He asked as he brought over the burgers for the young woman.

Meanwhile Jon went to the shop and called JJ. "What's up Dad?" JJ answered the phone.

"What happened between Lesley, and you. She came here in tears today. I will not allow you to treat ladies poorly you were not brought up like that." Jon reprimanded his son.

"Dad, Lesley is actually like mom was and I just told her she should talk to mom to overcome her conservative upbringing. This happened because I asked her to only wear a dress out to dinner. Reluctantly she did but became upset when I tried covertly to play with her lady lips in the restaurant after we ordered."

"So, you want your mother to have her become more liberal. You're not going to dump Lesley after she does as you ask."

"No, Dad the only thing stopping me from marrying Lesley is her conservative viewpoint in the matter dealing with nudity and sex. Other than that we are a perfect match."

"Okay we will see what we can do for you my son. Love you!"

"Thanks Dad and right back at you."

On the patio the conversation continued with Lesley for the next few hours.

"All I know he wants me to be more like his mother. I love him and want to make him happy but don't know how. The Twenty-three-year-old blonde buxom woman stated in tears. She is about five-foot nine with thirty-four-inch breast size. Her parents are mid-western farmers. She has a degree in geology and works for the Federal government in this area.

The teacher in Carol took over. She explained the last three weeks to the young woman and her new profession to the young lady's shock. Carol knew what JJ meant by his remark so she continued. "Lesley, do you trust us to help you with your dilemma?"

"Y-yes I-I g-guess so." The young lady stuttered.

"We will continue this down in the exam room." Carol stated as she started for the door that led to the exam area.

Jon came back in and stopped Carol. "Walter take Lesley down to the family room." Jon explained to Carol the conversation he had with JJ.

"I understand what needs to be done and as long as JJ is onboard, I will have Lesley see the error of her ways as far as our son is concerned."

Walter led Lesley down the stairs.

Lesley was taken-a-back by the exam table but asked when Carol and Jon came into the exam area. "Did you really let all your son's examine you?"

Carol said "Yes and you can let them examine you also. I know men will worship your body as I see they do mine." And explained why.

"Mrs.----- I mean Carol, you're prettier than I am."

"You're a beautiful young woman, Lesley. The only thing you need is confidence in your beauty." Jon explained.

"I felt the same way for many years, my parents drummed into my head that it was bad to be naked in public, but I found that to be very wrong these last few weeks. I wished someone instructed me to be more liberal as far as nudity goes. Now Lesley you have to decide if you want me to instruct you to be more liberal. I need to know what happened last night Lesley. Mr. Hopkin called JJ and reprimanded him for treating you badly." Carol explained with conviction.

"Well-ah he came to my apartment last night and he ah-ah said he wanted to take me out to dinner. I took a shower, and he had my pretty blue button front dress on the bed. I went to get undergarments and he told me he wanted me to go commando. The dress is short but after some discussion I agreed reluctantly. I had a difficult time to keep my modesty. JJ was a gentleman last night he opened the door to his SUV for me, but I realized that he could see up my dress when I entered. That wasn't the worst part of the night though. That happened when we were seated where people could see us and I had a hard time to keep my modesty and then after we order JJ unbutton my dress to my navel and wanted to rub my lady lips in public." The distraught young woman told the mature trio her tale of perceived abuse.

Walter asked. "Do you love JJ? And do you get along other than last night?"

"We do have some disagreements." Lesley established.

"I commend you that you aren't living together Lesley. You are a fine young lady who is a good person and has her own occupation. We love you. This will give our son the momentum he needs to ask you to marry him we just have to iron out this rough spot." Jon explained.

"Are you ready to start your transformation Lesley?" Carol asked with enthusiasm.

"Yes, I guess so." Lesley stated in a terrified voice.

Jon looked at the clock it was after three thirty, so he called JJ.

He answered. "Hi Dad, I'm just leaving work."

"Good come over here, Lesley is still here. JJ."

" Oh- boy, am I in trouble?" He asked even at his age he doesn't want the rage of dad over his head.

"We want you here to reinforce what your mother wants to do to educate Lesley."

"Oh, okay Dad, I'll be there in a half hour."

"What do you want for dinner we will order it and you pick it up at the Busy Bee." Jon asked.

An order was put in, Walter paid, and JJ brought the meal to the Hopkin home. He found everyone in the den in light banter. Lesley enjoyed herself with his parents and Walter.

JJ was ecstatic to find his mother comfortably nude and went over to give her a full body hug with a finger in his mother's pussy, to Lesley's shock. "The way JJ hugged his mother was almost like they are lovers." She thought upset.

Carol didn't continue with Lesley's education until after they ate dinner, because she wanted JJ present. The conversation was lite and not anything to do with the young couple's challenge throughout dinner.

When they were finished "I will clean up and be down later." Walter said.

"Are we ready to continue Lesley?" Carol asked.

"Yes, I want to please JJ." Lesley answered.

"Lesley, you have to be comfortable with yourself and that will give JJ pleasure." Jon explained.

"My father is right Lesley, my mother is the happiest I have ever seen her and she is nude." JJ pointed out the obvious.

Everyone but Walter traipsed down to the family room. Now that both Lesley and JJ where there Carol asked the question to both.

"Lesley what do you want from your relationship with JJ and what would you do to get what you need from the relationship?"

"I want him to love me, and I will do anything for him to have him love me." Lesley stated with determination, Carol could see the love in her eyes for their son.

"And you JJ same question." Carol stated.

"I love her very much, I want to marry her, but I want Lesley to be what you have become in the last few weeks. As I have seen the marked change in you from a timid conservative woman to one who has been having a good time. I want that for Lesley."

"Well Lesley how do you think you will be able to accomplish the desired outcome you stated?"

They young woman blushed a deep red. She looked from Carol who smiled at her to JJ who had a loving expression on his face to Jon who reinforced what the young woman thought as she unbuttoned her blouse and handed it to JJ, she slipped her slacks down her legs, kicked off her shoes, stepped out of her slacks and JJ picked them up and folded them for her. She hesitated and looked scared.

"Keep going, remind yourself you're a beautiful woman and need to show the world that you are." Carol said softly to reinforce the young woman's decision.

Lesley turned to JJ, he was all thumbs as he unhooked her bra. Lesley took it off and handed it to JJ. She put her thumbs into the side of her panties and pushed them down. Lesley hunched over to try to cover her nudity for a moment and then with all the courage she could muster ,she stood straight, proud of her femininity, and Nude as the day she was born.

"You're absolutely gorgeous Lesley." Said Carol, along with Jon, and JJ.

"Why thank you." Lesley stated with an embarrassed smile.

"How do you feel Lesley." Carol asked.

"Totally naked!" Lesley giggled and that broke the ice so to speak.

"Lesley did you know Gina was here Saturday?" Carol asked.

"No and we were with them Saturday night. Bill and Gina said nothing to us." Lesley turned to JJ. "Was Gina nude here and did you see her." She asked accusingly. "Yes, I was here when Billy examined her and then they went upstairs for over an hour. They came down and looked like they ran ten miles." JJ laughed.

"Now with what you know Lesley. I want to ask you if you have ever had the occasion to examine the interior of a woman's vagina. I know I didn't until a few weeks ago and I am willing to let you examine me if you like." Carol offered.

"Here in front of everyone?"

"Sure, I am a teacher and want to transfer the knowledge I gained to you." Carol explained and then she started to set up for her exam. She walked to the exam chair. Jon helped her put her feet in the stirrups and she said. "JJ get the speculum, so Lesley can see to my cervix. Come closer Lesley you can't see anything from across the room, JJ isn't going to open my birth canal that much." She giggled.

Lesley walked up between the older woman's legs. She was bright red with embarrassment. Lesley was surprised with the familiarity JJ showed when he inserted his fingers in his mother's pussy to determine if he needed to put lubricant on the speculum. When he put two of his fingers in his mother's pussy Lesley's eyes looked like saucers, but Carol didn't say a thing to her son. It was determined that his mother had enough natural lubricant so JJ inserted the speculum sideways, as his mother taught him, turned it, opened the instrument to expose the older woman's cervix and then Jon shined the light on his wife's pussy so Lesley could see into the birth canal.

The young woman was mesmerized when she looked at the warm moist pleasure channel. The hidden treasure a woman has and this caused Lesley to yearn to explore the Carol's birth canal. Carol gave her usual monolog about her pussy as the young woman stood stock still in amazement with her first intimate view into a woman's being. "I am thankful that Carol let me view the remarkable organ a woman has hidden." Lesley thought.

"Lesley- Lesley would you like to manually explore my vaginal area?" Carol brought Lesley out of her reverie back to the present when she asked the question.

"Yes-yes I would like to, if I could." Lesley answered.

"Well then Lesley, close the speculum, carefully remove the instrument and I will let you examine my lady bits."

Walter entered the room and was mesmerized by the scene. The erotic sight of the naked younger woman, as she removed the speculum, and started to manually examine Carol. The younger woman with her fingers inserted as far as she could in Carol's pussy. While Carol the medical model explained points of interest as the younger woman explored the interior of her pussy.

The men were in hog heaven as they watched the two women. Carol spread and had the expression of erotic enjoyment on her face and Lesley with the expression of pleasurable exploration on her face. "I am in a place I have never been before." Lesley thought with erotic delight as she felt her own pussy drip her excitement.

Carol started to moan as Lesley manually explored the older woman's pussy, Lesley gave her erotic pleasure. Carol cold feel an orgasm approach as Lesley manipulated her pussy. The younger woman rubbed Carol's clit as she explored her. Fascinated how the little nub grew, larger and harder, as she rubbed. Carol's pussy was like a swamp. "Oh my gad I'm going to cum!" Carol moaned "AH-ah-ah!" she went over the edge into an orgasmic bliss.

Lesley jumped back in surprise as Carol squirted her orgasm all over the younger naked woman's breasts. The men could see Lesley was erotically supercharged, they watched her lady juice run down to her knees, she was so excited. The are was filled with the ecotic scent of a satified woman and a excited female.