Carol's Fateful Decision Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jon helped Carol off the exam chair, and to the one of the couches. "Thank you Lesley that was a wonderful treat." She said with satisfied contentment.

Carol could see Lesley was at a crossroads, so she said in a in a voice designed to move her on. "Lesley, would you like to be the model and let us practice the well woman exam on you?"

Lesley's mouth was so dry she couldn't talk, she only nodded her assent.

JJ walked over to his girlfriend after she nodded her assent. She had a blank look on her face as if she was hypnotized. Her face red with embarrassment as she was led over to the exam chair sat down and JJ helped her put her feet in the stirrups and spread her legs wide. "I love this young lady. She is becoming just like my mother. If she continues on this path I will ask her to marry me. She is all the woman I want." JJ thought with love. He continued. "Lesley tell us who would you like to have examine you?" JJ asked as he wanted her to make the decision to be examined.

"I want to be examined by everyone, but I want Carol to be the first." She whispered, her face red with a humiliated look, because of her total exposure to the group. Her humiliation was also caused by her poor self-image and erotic need to expose her body to all present. She now realized that this total exposure has freed her from the old conservative values she had. She looked at everyone present and thought. "Everyone, has the look of worship on their faces as they look at my naked body. I have never felt this powerful before." It brought a smile to her face, everyone present saw the glow around her and when they moved closer they could tell she was on the verge of an orgasm, by her erect nipples and the erotic scent about her.

Carol walked up to the naked younger woman spread in the exam position. Her teacher persona kicked in and she explained what she did every step of the way. When Carol completed the internal, she asked. "Would you want a sexual stimulation test done?"

"Yes please." Lesley answered in a breathless erotic whisper.

"Okay I will have JJ perform the stimulation test while I direct him." Carol answered, so Lesley will feel an erotic connection to JJ.

Carol stepped to the side of Lesley, JJ between his girlfriend's spread legs, Jon on the opposite side of his wife, Walter was in back of JJ. He had the best vantage point to observe the test, as he looked directly at the younger woman's spread legs and totally exposed pussy. They were in anticipation of their turn to examine of the younger woman. The next little while will explain why this will not be!

Jon and Carol rubbed the young lady's breast as they watched the exam. Walter went to one of the couches and stripped nude unnoticed.

"Okay JJ, I want you to push three fingers in Lesley's vagina, find her clit and rub it. Lesley bear down on JJ's fingers and let him know what feels good to you." Carol explained as she made up this exam as she went, she used her experience as the exam protocol, and not medical facts.

As JJ rubbed his fingers on her clit, he pumped his fingers in his girl's pussy. She moaned and pushed up to meet his fingers, she buried them as deep as his fingers would go. Lesley spread wider to facilitate more of JJ's hand in her pussy. He pulled his three fingers out and used his whole hand to fuck his woman. She emitted cries of pleasure with each inward thrust.

Lesley unconsciously fingered Carol's box and rubbed Jon's clothed pecker as she was pleasured by JJ. Walter went to Carol, and rubbed her breasts as she stroked his cock. Jon stripped and returned to the side of the exam chair. Lesley found his cock and stroked him.

JJ had all of his hand in her box when she came. "OH-OH IIIII nnnneevvveerrr fffeelltt aaannnyyyttthhiingg llliikkee tthhiiss beforeeeeeeeeeee." She screeched as she came, Lesley had a contented smile on her face as she came back to earth.

JJ didn't care that he had his mother, father and their friend as observers in the room. He dropped his pants and shorts. Stepped up to the exam table and plugged his pecker into his woman's box. Carol and Jon massaged the younger woman's breasts as JJ pounded away. Walter pleasured Carol. JJ didn't last long and blew his load deep into Lesley's box with a couple of grunts. There wasn't a limp dick in the group or a dry pussy.

This made her cum again. "OOOOHHHH MMMYYY GGGGAAADDD, SSOO GGOODD!"

JJ backed away and he was amazed when Walter took his place between the young woman's legs. He surprised Lesley when he sucked out JJ's cum and licked her pussy to another orgasm.

"AAHH MMMMYYYYY GGAADD!" She screamed in surprised ecstasy as Walter brought her off orally.

Carol and Jon were sexually overwhelmed by the sex play. Carol knelt on a couch that was in view of the action and Jon got in back of her. He pounded away as he watched Walter clean up the act. After Lesley came Walter walked in front of Carol. She took his man meat in her mouth and made short work of the BJ she gave him. Within a minute and a half, he painted her tonsils. The two men grunted in unison to announce their orgasm. Carol gave a muffled scream as she had a cock in her mouth that unloaded down her throat.

Lesley sat, in the exam chair, her pussy on show, fascinated by the older trio's sex play, JJ by her side intrigued by his parents and their friend's intimate connection. He played with his girl's pussy, and she stroked his member. At his young age, he became excited, and Lesley leaned over to polish his knob, while he played with the lady's pussy. It was difficult for her to blow JJ and watch the erotic action. Her curiosity to see the action won out. The need to please her man came in second. She compromised and stroked his cock.

Carol was still in the throes of her orgasm, when Walter and Jon traded places. The two men were so sexually charged that they became erect within a few minutes. It was something they have never experienced before. Usually after a cum, they were done, but not today. The young couple watched in amazement when the older trio went for round two. They were like the energizer bunnies today. This sex show went on for twenty minutes before there was a explosive orgasm by the trio.

"AHAHAHAHA" The guys screamed.

"OHHHHH MMMYYY GGGGAADDD" Carol screamed, and all went quiet as the trio laid intertwined in an after orgasm satisfaction.

This prompted JJ to climb on board ,the Lesley train, to huff and puff his way to another orgasm and bring Lesley along for the sexual ride.

Carol watched fascinated to see her youngest son at his best. She loved the look on Lesley's face as she took her sons man meat.

Walter dropped to his knees spread Carol's legs and played lickity-Slit. He loves to lick cream pies out of a well used box.

Within twenty minutes screams were heard from Carol with another orgasm, and the young couple came also.

There was an embarrassed atmosphere in the room after the fuck fest/ tutorial pussy exam.

"Sorry Mr. and Mrs. Hopkin. We shouldn't have had sex in front of you." Lesley expressed with an embarrassed look on her face.

"Nonsense, Lesley it was a beautiful expression of love my dear. I should have done this many years ago. We see wars on TV, but if you see a love scene it is a no-no. That's ridiculous. We are proud of both of you." Carol expressed sincerely.

"I think showers are in order for all of us." Carol in her mother persona stated. The two young people went to shower in the family bathroom. The trio went to shower in the master bath. All returned to the family room after they were done.

"Mom is it okay if we leave Lesley's car here and pick it up later?" JJ asked.

"Why can't I follow you to your house?" Lesley indicated that she would sleep at JJ house tonight.

"Because I want you to ride home with me nude." JJ indicated with a smirk.

"I will drive your car to JJ's house Lesley." Walter offered.

"Jon could pick you up Walter and I will ride with Jon nude." Carol offered as an incentive for Lesley to ride in the car nude.

The vehicle assignments changed when they were ready to go.

The three men dressed and the two women remained nude. Carol nonchalantly walked to Walter's pickup. Jon Drove JJs car, JJ picked up Lesley's clothes, put them in the back seat and drove Lesley's car home. Lesley was skittish and ran to her car to get into the relative safety of it.

"Well, what do you think Lesley. Did you have a good time?" JJ asked as they drove home.

"Unbelievable, I never anticipated anything like what happened at your parents' house."

"Is that a good unbelievable or a bad?"

Lesley became pensive when JJ asked the last question and asked. "Is there a chance for us?"

"What do you mean Lesley, I love you. After today I want to spend the rest of my life with you." JJ stated with passion.

Jon was in back of JJ, saw the car weave all over the place and was concerned they would crash. The reason, Lesley jumped into JJ lap she was so excited with his answer.

They arrived and JJ's house Carol exited Walt's Truck, and waited for Lesley to exit her car. It was still light, although JJ's house is in the country, there still could be cars on the country lane. To observe the nude women.

"Can you come in the house for a few minutes?" JJ asked the group.

Everyone entered the house and JJ went into his office, you heard a drawer open and shut. He came out with a big smile on his face, Knelt in front of his nude girlfriend with his nude mother by his side. Along his father and their friend Walter present.

"Lesley Turner, will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?" JJ asked as he opened the ring box to produce a two-carat diamond in a rose gold setting.

The two nude women jumped up and down, they were in a full body hug, tears of joy ran down their faces. Carol went to her son to congratulate him. He gave his mother a full body hug and fingered her pussy, right in front of the girl he asked to marry him.

Lesley saw JJ's antics and said. "I guess I have some adjustments to make, if I want to be a member of this family."

She went over gave Jon a full body hug, put his hand on her bottom, and moved his other hand between them to place it on her pussy. She had an arm around his neck. He got the message and dipped his fingers in her well used pussy. Lesley went to Walter and let him take the same liberties with her.

The trio drove home in Walter's truck all in the front seat. Carol was in the middle as Walter drove, they diddled Carol's pussy. "That was a shock did you know anything about this Jon?"

"I hadn't a clue."

"Well, you have a wedding to plan Carol." Walter said.

"We have to find out where the wedding will take place and when. It takes about a year to plan a wedding these days." Carol mused.

Well, that was a surprise. Didn't see that coming. What will happen next!

All rights reserved, do not post to reading list, copy, reuse, distribute, or publish this work anywhere else. Copyright 2022 to 2032, Tonyma70 at Literotica