Carol's Fateful Decision Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ed thought. "Will she sit with her legs spread so we can see inside her vagina?"

Tyler thought. "Why would Mr. Hopkin let his wife show her nude body to us. Will I let my wife do that when I get married?"

Rich thought. "Would my mother do something like this? Would dad let her? Have my parents done anything like this when I'm not around?"

Joe thought. "I was in love with Mrs. Hopkin all through High School. I'm thrilled I will be able to worship her naked body today."

"Let's start the instruction. Okay guys stand up and we will start by letting you feel my breasts." Carol smiled as she thought. "Oh Boy there is a sausage show waiting to be uncovered." Carol was in heaven to have each of the young men she taught recently take three minutes to examine both of her breasts, while timed by her husband.

Tents formed in the young men pants as they examined their beloved former teacher.

Carol turned to the group and leaned on the exam chair after her breast inspection. "Now you can manually inspect my rear area." She said as she bent over to expose her rosebud and pussy for the first time to the young men. Each of her students took liberties with her to her delight as they inspected her butt. They rubbed her pussy lips with the back of their hands to find her sex was wet as they examined her butt. They squeezed and probed her backside. A few of the bolder one's stuck their fingers into the older woman's Hersey highway. "Oh-oh-oh!" She moaned in pleasure. To the delight of the group.

The young men had wet spots in their pants and Carol dripped her excitement out of her pussy, as she felt the guy's hands on her. Again, they had three minutes each to inspect the goods.

Jon texted Walter to bring the toy he built to the exam area.

"I'm becoming very excited I need to be hosed down." Carol thought as the young men massaged her intimate body parts and took liberties with her anus as they inspected her. "Joe, you touch me as if to worship my naked body, thank you." Carol commented with pleasure. "Arnold I'm not a side of beef it feels like you're trying to tear the flesh off my bones. Caress my body don't attack me. Carol explained as she showed him how to touch her in reference to her anatomy. The group completed this part of the anatomy lesson.

"What do you think of the instruction so far?" Jon asked the young men.

"We are lucky to have a teacher that thinks enough of us to help us with female anatomy instruction so we can have a head start in college classes. Matt said and all the young men agreed.

In a needy sexual breathless whisper. "It's annihilation time, Jon get the speculum and help me into the internal exam position so the young men will have an understanding of my internal organs." Carol was now on the verge of her first orgasm of the day.

Jon helped his wife onto the exam chair. This was the young former students first glance of her open pussy as she spread her legs. "Jon open my vagina for the young men." Jon went to the side of his wife and opened her pussy as he was asked. She talked about her intimate anatomy at length to give the group as much time to visually examine her pussy as she could, so the instruction wouldn't look like a porno movie.

"I will insert the speculum at this time everyone, gather around, please." Jon instructed the young men with glee he loves to show everyone the most intimate part of his wife. Walter came into the exam room at this point with the protype 'endo-cam vibrator and breast stimulator'. Or as they coined their invention, with the acronym "ECVBS".

Carol took over and Jon shined the light in his wife's box. She pointed out her cervix as the boy's wet spots at the end of their tent posts expanded. Jon gave each young man five minutes to look into his wife's box.

Walter went over and showed them how to put their hands on each thigh and get close so they could see the small hole where the sperm penetrates the womb. This also gave them a chance to inhale the erotic scent of a sexually stimulated female.

After each had their turn Walter said. "You are lucky young men; we are going to unveil a ECVBS we have been working on for a few weeks. Carol can we show the young men how this new unit works?"

This was a surprise for the young men and Carol. She knew they were working on some nefarious contraction. She had a suspicion she would be the guinea pig to test their prototype, but she didn't think they would spring it on her in this way.

Because Walter was the one who explained the new unit, she was comfortable to test it, but if Jon brought it over she would've refused. Walter brought over a foldable table set a small console on it. It was wireless and Jon turned on the Fifty-six-inch flat screen. Walter hooked a lead to each breast with special tape. Flipped a toggle which caused Carol to feel a pleasurable tingle of her breast which transferred all the way to her pussy. He turned that off and flipped another toggle while he had an instrument which looked like a dildo in his hand. He ran his finger over the lit front, and you could see a gigantic finger on the TV screen.

"I bet I know where that's going." Carol moaned. The room smelled of stimulated female. There wasn't a limp dick in the room. Everyone could see the very wet pussy spread out in front of them.

"I am going to insert the camera in your vagina Carol." Walter calmly explained in medical terms.

"Please hurry!" Carol moaned.

The young men sat captivated by the sight of the older woman as a fake pecker was pushed into her pussy.

They sat on the couches and could see their teacher's lady lips as they wrapped around the fake cock. Walter stood to the side as he worked the endo-cam vibrator in Carol's birth canal. Walter flipped the toggle for the breast stimulation. Carol moaned in pleasure.

The young men looked at the flat screen and saw the camera slide into their teacher's birth canal and they received the image to her cervix on the screen. The image was of their teacher's intimate being. It looked like Carol's pussy was magnified one hundred times. Walter turned on the vibrator which caused the image to blur, and Carol had a humongous orgasm. "OHHHHH MMMMYYYYY GGGGGAAADDD FFFFFIIINNNAAAALLLLYYYYY." She went comatose with a smile on her face.

"Is she alright?" Joe asked afraid the equipment hurt her.

"She just came that's all." Jon answered nonchalantly.

When she came back to earth. "Can we do that again." Carol asked to the delightful surprise of all the young men.

"Yes Carol, but you have these young studs with blue balls what are you going to do for that?" Jon asked.

"Joe come over here, Ted on the other side of me." Carol was ambidextrous and had the two young men's cocks out before the young man at the controls could active the ECVPS unit. They blew their loads on her stomach. "Next" Carol called breathlessly and within a minute two more unloaded. And so it went, Carol got off all seven before she had another orgasm.

The young men took turns at the controls of the ECVPS unit as two young men had their peckers stroked by the mature naked woman. Jon and Walter provided instruction to the former students as to the operation of the ECVPS unit.

"I hope you had a wonderful experience." Jon stated after everyone had a turn. Walter went to get a washcloth and towel for Carol to wash up a little. It was as a signal that the session was done as he could see Carol needed to rest and he didn't want her too tired to take care of Walter and him.

Carol was pleasantly sated sexually. The young men were thankful for the instructions and sexual pleasure their former teacher gave them.

"Thank you very much Mrs. Hopkin for an outstanding afternoon." Joe the spokesman for the group expressed their gratitude to their teacher. "Oh, can we do this training again?" Joe asked timidly.

"Guys, you need to do one thing. That is call me Carol I think you know me intimately enough to call me by my first name." She giggled as she went over to Joe. "I will see what my schedule is." Carol gave Joe a full body hug. Yes, she checked out the young man's pleasure stick. Joe didn't know what to do with his hands, so Carol said. "I want everyone to watch. This is the way I want to be hugged." She put one hand on her breast and a finger in my box.

Each of the young men eagerly gave their nude former teacher the intimate hug she desired, and she checked out their pleasure sticks as they hugged. She wanted to determine who the best man was in the group even though she had firsthand experience so to speak a while ago.

The trio walked the young men to the road as they happily conversed, again Carol was comfortable nude in public. To this point she has been seen by their neighbors a few times there were double takes as cars went by. As of yet there has been no negative blowback about her nudity.

"Did you have fun Carol?" Walter asked.

"Yes, I did but I was intimidated by the ECVPS unit. I almost refused to test it, but I'm glad I did. It's a very erotic contraption you guys built. They went into the house as it was dinner time and the men volunteered to cook.

Tuesday night the Hopkin brothers went bowling and their ladies congregated at Gina and Tina's house. The first order of business was to admire Lesley's diamond.

"That shines so bright it could make you go blind. It's beautiful." Gina said.

"Gina the diamond won't make you go blind that's if you diddle your Vajj too much that will make you go blind." Tina ribbed her sister. That brought laughter from the other young women.

"Lesley, you received the ring after you confronted JJ's parents?" Casey questioned.

"Yes, but it was more than that. As Gina knows and didn't say anything to us on Saturday when we went out. We were nude. We examined Mrs. Hopkin- I mean Carol or now I will call her mom. For the first time I saw how beautiful women are inside and out. JJ became so excited after he gave me a sexual stimulation test that he made love to me while I was spread in the exam chair in front of everyone." Lesley explained with an erotic far away look in her eyes.

"Wow you were spread out in front of everyone? What did the parents do!" Tina asked.

"Yes as Gina knows I have no secrets from any of the Hopkin family and Walter. It will suffice to say it was a fuck fest! Walter cleaned my cream pie after JJ made love to me. I loved the oral action and came all over the place. Carol squirted out an orgasm all over me. Walter cleaned out the cream pie after both Jon and He had sex with Carol. Let me tell you ladies she gives the guys one hell of a blow job. You need to see her in action to believe it." Lesley explained breathlessly.

Gina took over "After I was examined in front of everyone. Bill was so excited he took me upstairs to his room and we banged every which way for an hour."

"Wow! How do we go about approaching our men's parents?"

"Gina and I will talk to them you talk to your boyfriends. I think all of us will have rings after we receive lessons from Carol. YOU have to realize though we will have to continue on the path they set for us." Lesley who appointed herself as spokesperson explained to the group.

Meanwhile at the bowling alley the guys had some munchies and a beverage as they waited for their lane to open up.

"JJ, you're telling us you fucked Lesley in front of our parents. While Dad and Walter double teamed our mother." Eric asked with bewilderment.

"Yes and Walter ate my cream pie out of Lesley she went wild and he made her cum. Walter ate two cream pies out of mom's pussy and she came big time also.

"What should we do? Gina has been nude in front of our parents and Walter. I want her to be more like mom." Bill explained and the other brothers agreed.

"I will talk to Lesley and we will go see mom and dad after you talk to your ladies. If your ladies agree to be instructed by mom will you give them diamonds?"

Each of the young men explained they have diamonds on layaway for their respective ladies but were reluctant to pop the question. If their ladies agree to be instructed by their mom Carol, then they would consider a proposal of marriage. The Hopkin men who were single agreed.

That night at the Hopkin home Carol's pussy was sore from the new pecker cam she had in her pussy. But she was undaunted She had her men strip and they went to the family room to watch TV. They put on a Netflix movie, and She gave each of the men a blow job as they watched the flick. Both men painted her tonsils with their cum. They went to bed at ten, Carol comfortable and secure between her two men.

Carol awoke in the morning with the sensation that she had two peckers in her pussy and they were in synchronization. One pecker went in from the back as one pecker came out from the front. Her pussy was fuller than she ever felt before in her life felt. The best of all was that her clit had more stimulation than it ever had before. "AH-AH-AH-AH IIII LLLOOOVVVEEE BBBOOOTTTHHH OOOFFF UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" The surprised woman came on the two cocks imbedded in her pussy.

"WWWEEE LLLOOVVEE UUUUUUU CAROLLLLLLL" The men howled their orgasm in unison.

They were sweaty messes in a good way. "Well men you think we need showers?" Carol asked in a breathless voice as Walter went down on her to clean her box. "IIIII'MMMM GGGOOOEEENNN TTTOOO CCCCUUMMMM AAAGGGGIIIINNN AH-AH-AH!" Carol screamed her orgasm.

"Wow and it isn't after eight in the morning yet." Jon laughed.

"We have to catch up on the fun we missed out on the last thirty years or so, you know Jon" Carol sighed after she recovered from her last cum. "We need a shower and to have breakfast." Carol reiterated.

They trooped to the bath, Jon set the temperature of the water and they jumped in. They happily washed each other, while they conversed cheerfully. "Carol, I love you more every day." Jon exclaimed.

"I'm glad you invited me to the party." Walter added as he washed Carol's pussy from behind.

"I'm glad we have made this arrangement, my two big strong men to take care of little ole me." Carol confessed as she yanked her two men's cranks. In the name of washing their fuck sticks.

The mature trio took care to dry each other thoroughly, the men dressed and made breakfast. Carol came down after she did her morning ritual of hair and makeup. She sat on the stool in the kitchen in her usual exposed position and announced. "Carol Hopkin ready for inspection."

"Your turn today buddy." Jon explained to Walter. "I don't want to have you whine that I don't share." He laughed.

"You can't handle this lovely lady alone that's your problem, Jon." Walter said as he dropped to his knees in front of the exposed woman and licked her slit.

"OHH MYY GADD YOURR A-A MASTERRR AT-T LICK-IT-D-SLITT." Carol moaned as she grabbed his hair and tried to push Walter's whole head into her pussy his ministrations to her box felt so good.

Carol came and Jon had to catch her so she wouldn't fall off the stool. Walter replaced his mouth with his fingers in the comatose woman's pussy. Jon played with his wife's breast as she leaned against her husband for support.

"Now that we got that done what's our plan for today?" Walter asked after he kissed Carol.

"I love the taste of my pussy on my men's lips when I make out with them after they orally please me." Carol thought as she kissed Walter.

"I think we should work to make my man cave over the workshop into an exam room for Carol?" Jon said while they had breakfast, they discussed the likely scenarios for the loft area. "I want impute from you for the design, Carol."

"Jon that's a good idea as I've become nervous that our friends come over and we will have to explain what I do in my retirement, when they see the exam chair." Carol stated with obvious stress on her facial features.

"Walter, can we use your truck to clean out the loft today and take it to the Goodwill?" Jon asked

"Sure, buddy you know that without even asking me you can use the truck anytime." Walter answered

"I need to be there also so I see what you want to get rid of Jon." Carol said.

They didn't clean the kitchen instead the three went to the loft to start the cleanup. The men in shorts and top and Carol nude. She was the pointer of the group she pointed, and the guys moved the items to the truck what went to Goodwill and piled the trash on the shop floor. They took three loads to the Goodwill by two O'clock. The three went to drop off the unneeded Items, for the trip Carol wore one of her husband's dress shirts only for the trip. It was buttoned almost modestly, but on occasion while they unloaded the truck there was a nipple or pussy hair exposed to the delight of the workers at the drop off point.

"I can see why you two guys work so hard you have a lovely lady as your boss." The worker directed his comment to Carol who had her box exposed currently.

"It took me thirty-nine years to get this position." Carol commented with a laugh. It brought laughter from all present

They arrived home and went in to have lunch. "What would you like to eat?"

"I would like a salad." Carol ordered and Jon made it for her.

"Sandwiches would be good for me." Walter went to the refrigerator and took out the lunch meat. Jon found the bread.

They sat to eat when Carol's cell rang. She answered. "Hi Lesley, how are you doing?"

"I'm over the moon Mom." Lesley answered happily.

"She called me mom." Carol thought giddy and then said. "We are happy for you, and I love it that I will finally have a daughter." She conveyed with heart felt emotion.

"Why thanks mom. I need to talk to you about that. The ladies had a meeting last night and it was decided that. Gina, Tina and Casey are all in agreement they want you to instruct them on how you devested yourself of your conservative upbringing to become the fun person you are currently." Lesley told Carol somewhat embarrassed.

"So, all my sons want their girlfriends to walk around nude and let guys stick their fingers in your pussy, among other things." Carol didn't pull any punches she laid it out bluntly.

"Yes, that's what we gathered from the conversation with your boys. They want us to be what you have become."

"That's all well and good, but are they going to marry the ladies or just exploit them?" Carol asked.

"They said: if Gina, Tina and Casey can become as much fun as you are they will give them engagement rings. The boy's said they have them on layaway." Lesley explained to Carol.

"It's Wednesday today, so why don't you find out if we all can get together to discuss the way forward. We will have a cookout at five. Oh by the way Lesley all the ladies will be dressed for this meeting." Carol clarified.

"Will you be dressed also, Mom?" Lesley asked.

"Do you want me to be clothed?"

"Your house, your rules, but you are much more beautiful naked than I am." Lesley stated as she fished for a compliment.

"Lesley beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I believe your man JJ knows you're a beautiful young woman and I had the pleasure to find that out also. You're more beautiful nude than clothed. Carol glorified the naked female form.

"You're sweet, mom. I love you." Lesley expressed with heartfelt gratitude that Carol showed Lesley the way forward to become Mrs. Hopkin.

"All my son's girlfriends are sweet and very dear to us. You have a good day and see you around five my dear." Carol stated and they disconnected.

"We are having a meeting with all our family. There will be eleven of us for dinner." Carol told her two men. "And the girls won't be nude!"

"How about you?" Walter asked.

"That's up for debate. Lesley hinted that she likes to see me nude and I know my six men like to see me nude, but the jury is out on Gina, Tina and Casey. I will have to think about it."

"Do you want to grille up some chicken, with baked potatoes and green beans?" Jon asked and all agreed.