Carol's Fateful Decision Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time to go shopping do we all want to go? I'm buying." Walter said.

They all hopped into the Hopkin's SUV. Carol diddled her pussy as Jon drove and Walter watched from the back seat.

"Aren't you guys tired of seeing me play with my lady lips?" Carol asked in a breathless voice as she rubbed her clit.

"I waited over thirty years to have a hot wife and will never get tired of seeing you pleasuring your pussy."

"Tell us how you really feel, Jon." Carol moaned with pleasure as she got closer to an orgasm.

"I have always thought Jon was the luckiest man in the world to have you as his wife, before you became the woman you are now. I always worshiped you, Carol." Walter said as he watched Carol go over the edge in orgasm.

"AH-AH WHYY DOESS THATT FEELL SO-O GOOD-DDD." Carol moaned as her fingers flicked so fast on her clit Walter was afraid, she will start a fire and burn her box.

When they arrived at the market the men jumped out of the truck and Carol waited at the open passenger door until Walter could watch her exit.

One of the young men Tyler who was at the Hopkin retrieved a cart from the corral. He begrudgingly went to the store for his parents, but when he saw Carol with her two escorts his mood brightened. He stopped to converse with them.

"Come over here Tyler you can watch also as I exit the truck." She turned with a smile on her face spread her legs wide and with a theatrical flourish she stopped. "What do you think Tyler do I need a shave?" She giggled as she was helped out of the truck.

"Wow, I would never have thought Mrs. Carol Hopkin was the sexiest teacher I've ever met." Tyler applauded his former teacher.

The three walked arm in arm into the store. This caused the shirt to rise and showed her pussy from the front and butt cheeks from the back, as she walked into Price Chopper. She still held onto Jon while Walter drove the cart. Tyler followed the mature threesome to see if he could view any of Carol's intimate naked bits as they traversed the store. They found all the fix-ins for the meal, Walter paid, and they left. Tyler was disappointed!

There was a flurry of activity to get ready for the family meal. Carol was ecstatic to have her boys all together with their ladies. She removed the shirt so it wouldn't become soiled. When they finished with the preparations the trio took a shower together, came down set the table on the patio and Carol donned the shirt she had on, but only buttoned the two center buttons on the shirt. "I'm modest enough for my family." She giggled even though her pussy and breasts became exposed from time to time.

By five o'clock everyone was on the patio. The young ladies who saw Carol's outfit for the first time were amazed at how little Carol had on and she was comfortable nearly naked. Walter and Jon prepared the meal while Carol talked with their son's and the young women. They discussed trivial things for about ten minutes it was Lesley that broke the ice so to speak.

"Carol, explain to everyone how you came upon the medical model gig."

The group of young men and woman listened attentively, you could see they hung onto every word as Carol explained how her transformation happened from conservative housewife and teacher to the happily nude woman, all see presently. Her son's heard most of the story before along with two of the young women, but two were stunned to hear her revelations on nudity and the exam. It was good Jon and Walter needed an hour and a half to prepare the meal, because it took almost that amount of time to explain Carol's recently adjusted views on the outdated conservative lifestyle, the joys and freedom nudity brings, and how she found men worship the naked female form. Carol explained this all to the group young men and woman.

"DINNER TIME!" Jon shouted at the group needlessly because everyone was within ten feet of the grille.

"Hold any questions until after we eat." Carol said and everyone lined up to get their meals it was family style. They had a lively conversation while they ate. Most of the conversation was about JJ's surprise proposal to Lesley.

After the meal Walter cleaned up to give Carol and Jon time to talk to their family without his impute.

"I think all of you have to decide how you will go forward individually, in couples, and if you want the lifestyle that we have." Jon explained.

"Do we have to decide now what we want to do?" Casey asked.

"I think you all should talk over what you want to do with your significant other. It is up to you what you want to do and we will help you any way we can. That's what we are here for." Jon said.

Carol and Jon could see the sighs of relief from the young women and disappointed looks from a few of their offspring.

"I think we should break up into groups. I want to talk to our sons. Carol why don't you take the ladies into the family room for discussions." Jon said because he didn't like the looks he got from his sons.

Jon wasn't someone who beat-around-the-bush when it came to his sons so "Okay guys I saw the look you gave me when I said the ladies have to make their decision of what they want to do. If the ladies decide to go the route your mother has you better not exploit them and dump them. Do you understand?" Jon explained in no uncertain terms.

"Dad it isn't like that. We have watched you and mom as we grew up. We could see there was something missing. We understand what was missing, presently. The excitement that we have seen in the last month or so that you exhibit. That is why we want mom to work with our ladies so she can teach them what she recently learned. All of us have diamonds on layaway for our girlfriends we just want to make sure we could have a marriage that replicates yours." Tom spoke for all as they nodded their assent.

Meanwhile in the family room the ladies were in discussion.

"Do you think that Tom will ever propose to me. He has been wanting me to live with him but I have refused to this point. I want a commitment from him or I may have to find someone who wants to marry me. We have been together for a long time I love him, and we have a lot in common." Casey asked.

"He talks about you in a loving way. You will have to talk to him about this. We can't get in the middle of that discussion." Carol explained.

The group discussed other issues that we won't go into. Just before they group broke Carol said. "Why don't you decide what you want to do and come back here on Saturday with our sons, and we can continue."

"Will we have to be nude?" Gina asked.

"That is up to you. It depends on what you want to do." Carol said and with that the group broke up. "I'm uncomfortable with this shirt on." Carol said as she removed it to the young women's surprise. Tina and Casey never saw Carol nude before. They were envious and felt inferior to the mature older woman. "Tina and Casey you are as beautiful as I am. You have to convince yourself of that. I already know all the women here are beautiful. The female form has been worshiped through the ages." Carol commented.

The young men were pleasantly surprised to see their mother nude. The trio walked the young people to their vehicles in the dark. They watched as they disappeared around the corner. A few neighbors came by at that time and blew their horns, most likely oblivious to the fact that Carol was nude.

"It's Ten! I'm tired it has been a long day. We accomplished a lot." Carol said.

"I'm beat." Jon and Walter acknowledged.

The Trio went to the master bath, Walter peed, Joe brushed his teeth. Carol was on the head and both men stopped to watch in fascination as she voided while in conversation. They love the normalcy that has transpired with them in their current relationship.

They went to bed, Carol in the middle with a man on each side as they held onto her in slumber. Carol's head on Jon's chest, Walter's pecker nestled in her butt crack and a hand on her breast. All are gloriously naked.

Carol was awakened on her back the covers off and to the pleasurable sensation of a man with his tongue in her box and a man with his tongue on her nipple as he used his teeth to gently pull on it. This brought a moan of pleasure to her lips as she was double teamed. Walter turned Carol on her side toward Jon who continued on her nipples. Walter slid between her legs with one over his hip and plugged into her box. He started out slow and steady. When her moans became more urgent, he pumped faster. They went over the cliff, into an orgasm together.

A loud "AHAHAH!" from Walt and a "SOOOOOOOOOOOO GGOODDDDDD! From Carol.

Walter rolled onto his back with a pleasurable smile on his face and Jon repositioned his just fucked wife on her back, to see if he could get a two-fer out of her.

He pushed his pecker into his wife's extremely wet pussy to "AHAH YESSSSSS! Harder- give it to me harder Jonnnnnn!' She moaned.

Jon sped up and you could hear his balls as they slapped his wife's ass. It was another three minutes and another orgasm for Carol and the first for Jon.

"HUHA!" He grunted as he shot a rope of cum in his wife's pussy.

"AHAH I FEELLL YOURRRR CUMMM!" She said as he painted her cervix.

The trio arose to a glorious sunny day. They took a shower together and the men went to fix breakfast. Carol primped, because she wanted to look her best for her guys. The men had work clothes on and Carol was nude on the stool in the kitchen with her legs spread. "Ready for inspection! It's Jon's turn today." Carol explained as to not show favoritism to either of her men.

Jon went over to his wife, and performed a cursory inspection of her pussy, as he was sated for the time being. "I see, that's all I get presently because you just got your rocks off." Carol whined.

"We will probably need reinforcements to quell Carol's recently acquired need to have her pussy shagged every five minutes." Jon thought as he helped Walter with breakfast.

While the trio have breakfast let me give you a brief description of the layout of the loft. It is Forty feet front to back by twenty foot on the side area that has eight foot ceilings and tapers from eight feet to five feet ceiling on each side fifteen foot long. To the back there is a Sink and toilet all exposed. The stairs come up on the front. At the front there is a door five feet wide on the on the second floor with a winch to bring up heavy objects to the second floor. That is the way they brought the furniture up and removed heavy objects from the second floor they couldn't throw down.

The room was cleaned and had a water resistant vinyl strip floor throughout. It had forced hot air heat.

After breakfast the crew loaded out the trash two truck loads and went to the Waste Transfer Facility. That is WTF for everyone who likes acronyms. Yeah I know "What the Fuck"!

After the second trip it was lunch time, so the crew stopped at McDonalds for lunch. Carol was a hit in her men's button front shirt as the trio sat down and ate their lunch. The trio knew a few of the men who came in and that give their friends a reason to go over to the group and take a closer look at the lady. The men talked to Walter and Jon.

They eyed Carol the whole time they conversed. "I think there is some interest as I can see their midsections are pointed in my direction as they converse." Carol thought with a smile as she turned to give the men more to look at. "I wonder if they can see my pussy now." She thought and then caught one of the men as he looked at her midsection and then looked up. She smiled and he turned red. "Why do men do that all the time. They try to steal a look at your intimate area, and when they get caught, they turn red and look away." She continued the internal monolog.

After the lunch break the Trio headed to Home Depot to pick up paint, brushes, rollers and tarps to cover the furniture in the loft. When the arrived home Carol retrieved cleaning supplies, removed the shirt, so she wouldn't get it dirty, and the men brought the exam chair up to the new exam area. They helped Carol spit shine the area to get ready to paint. There are no curtains on the windows. They are up high. The windows in the front and back are large to let in a lot of natural light. The windows on the sides are smaller but close to the floor. Some of the other residences can look into the area from their second floor. Walter and Jon didn't mention this to Carol, because they didn't think she would care.

They had dinner and went to bed exhausted at nine o'clock. Carol safe between her two men and the men who were grateful they had a beautiful woman beside them. All was right in the world!

Walter and Jon awoke with one thought in mind to get the loft ready for tomorrow. Carol wanted some lovein', but the men had a mission. The group went down to the kitchen while Carol showered alone today. She came down nude after she groomed and sat. "Mrs. Hopkin prepared for inspection Walter."

Walter went over the intimately spread woman and sucked on her lady lips and he played with her clit. It didn't take long before the dam broke.

"THAT'SSS WHATTT I'MMMM TALKINNNN BOUTTTTTTTTTT." Carol screamed as she squirted all over Walter.

"Holy shit Carol, why didn't you warn me. I going to be horny all day with your erotic scent on me. Walter laughed.

"Serves you right buddy for not keeping your mind on business and you got shot." Jon giggled.

Carol was in her own little world and didn't realize she sprayed her cum all over Walter. She awoke and apologized profusely for the mess she made of Walters clothes.

"I work better with I have the scent of a sexy woman on me." Walter light heartedly stated.

They ate their breakfast and went to work. Jon cut in all the corners. Walter and Carol rolled out the walls. That is after they covered everything. They made quick work of the Loft they were done by noontime. They took a break for lunch and cleaned up. The trio was done by two PM. The three took a buddy shower Walter and Jon hooked up the big screen TV that Jon had in the loft. The men got on the net to order supplies unbeknown to Carol. Enema equipment and equipment to take urine samples of females. Multi-size disposable speculum, pads with glue to stick on the breast for the ECVPS unit and last but not least endo cam- camera and smaller didoes.

After dinner the men showed exhaustion and Carol understood they did a lot of work that day. The downside she thought. "I will be horny as hell tomorrow, Saturday."

We will see what tomorrow brings. Will all the young women want to be examined. Will the young women convince Carol to be more conservative? Will all the young men become engaged to their lady's or will the woman decide it was a bridge too far to be nude in public.

All rights reserved, do not post to reading list, copy, reuse, distribute, or publish this work anywhere else. Copyright 2022 to 2032, Tonyma70 at Literotica