Carol's Revenge

Story Info
I had treated my ex like shit and encouraged her to get some.
4.4k words
3.44
4.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Carol moved back east, I missed the sex. We had been together for a couple years and I guess I was a bit of an asshole. Carol enjoyed the sex even more than me, but she wanted more than just sex. I only wanted the sex. So I started treating her kind of poorly and she got a depressed by it. She should have gotten angry.

After she left, Carol came back to visit about once a month and again we had great sex. I know she wanted me to ask her to stay or something, but after the sex, I mostly wanted her to leave. On her third trip, I really treated her poorly, fucking her in the morning then leaving her all day to go out with some friends of mine. She was crying when I got home and I just ignored her. She finally took the hint. It would have been much nicer all around if I had just told her, but I was too chicken. And I liked the sex ... I wanted to continue fucking her as long as possible.

So I was really surprised when Carol texted that she would be in town again the next weekend and asked if she could stay with me. As I was typing my "Great!" reply, a message came in "I can sleep on the couch. No sex this time." I texted that was fine, but that she could share the bed with me and I would be a gentleman and not ask for anything. Carol also told me not to make plans for Saturday as she was going to spend Saturday afternoon with another friend, Fred. I ended up the conversation by saying I'd be happy to buy the plane tickets for her. I knew she flew at her company expense and it was just really an empty gesture on my part. So I was a bit stunned when Carol texted back with the flight numbers and told me I should purchase them in next few hours. I couldn't really afford it (Carol made about five times as much money as I did) but I got myself into this, so I immediately purchased the tickets.

I told my best friend Misti that Carol was coming to town. Misti had been very open that my treatment of Carol disappointed her. "It gets worse," I said and I told her how I left Carol crying the last time and said I should apologize to Carol for my behavior. Misti was really pissed at me and said "Apologies are just a start. Carol deserves some revenge. The way you fucked her over, she'd be perfectly justified in totally humiliating you in public."

That gave me an idea. And the idea gave me a hard-on.

You see, I was in love with Misti and Misti was in love with ... and married to... Randy. They were great friends to me and honestly, I'd do anything for Misti. I had tried for a year to seduce her but with little luck. On a few occasions we did cuddle a little and I got to finger her to a climax a couple of times (over her pants, sigh), but otherwise it was just frustration for me. I was in love with Misti but she was in love with Randy and I felt crappy about it. I guess I knew a little about how Carol felt.

Yes, Carol should have her revenge and I'd make it easy for her. And, with some luck, Misti would approve. I texted Carol to ask if it was ok for me to invite Randy and Misti to join us for dinner when she arrived on Friday night and I got back "Of course, I love chatting with Misti."

I made sure not to jerk off that week and that freed up enough time for me to thoroughly clean the house, change the sheets, do the laundry then make the bed look all pretty. As I did so, I securely attached ropes to each corner of the bed and kept them out of sight. I also made sure I had plenty of BenGay (Extra Strength, please), and several other items handy.

On Friday, I prep'ed a good meal (I'm a pretty good cook), then picked up Carol at the airport. We had a fairly easy conversation in the car but we avoided any talk of relationship, sex or her last visit. I stopped to get us some wine and Carol picked out several very good (expensive) bottles for me to buy.

I'm a pretty good cook and we had a nice meal and a nice time chatting about things. Before Misti and Randy left around 10pm, I asked them to come back around noon on Saturday. Actually, I begged a bit more than asked and they finally agreed. After they left, Carol and I sat on the couch and chatted. I finally brought up her last visit and I told Carol that I felt bad about the way I had treated her, that I enjoyed her company and especially enjoyed the sex but that I wasn't good enough for a relationship. I went on about what a jerk I was and how I'd like to make it up to her. She agreed that I was an asshole but that the damage was done and she didn't think there was anything I could do to make her feel better about it.

It was finally time for bed and I talked her into sharing my bed, even tho she insisted there would be no sex. "Besides, even if I wanted to, I didn't bring my diaphragm." No problem, I assured her and we went to bed. We cuddled and chatted a bit, then I started to nibble on her neck and ears. When I started to caress her ass and touch her breasts, she reminded me 'no sex'. I agreed but said that I just wanted to make her feel good. She had made me feel good so many times before, I just wanted to try to repay the favor. We talked and cuddled and kissed some more, and I started to kiss her tits, then stomach and finally got down to her pussy. I kissed her pussy lightly and asked if I could eat her. I know that Carol loved being eaten but I had never gone down on her much, mainly because of the spermicide she'd use with the diaphragm. I kissed her pussy again and she said "Yes, eat me. Make me cum".

I licked her very wet slit for about 30 minutes and loved it. She came twice, gripping my head between her thighs and shaking for about 30 seconds each time. After the second time I kissed my way back up to her neck and thanked her. Carol said "I should be thanking you," and I replied "No way. I owe you so much. That little bit doesn't even start to repay you. Thank you so much for letting me make you feel better." I kissed her neck again, then licked her ear. That always drove her crazy and she was hot again in an instant. I asked if I could eat her one more time and she quickly said ok. I asked her to sit on my face and that really seemed to please her. She rocked back and forth on my face as I licked her dripping pussy until she came again, a quiet, intense and prolonged orgasm.

After cumming, she rested on my face for a bit, then got off and asked if there was anything she could do for me. She thought I was going to ask for a blowjob and she really did not like sucking cock but I surprised her by saying "You can get some sleep and let me make you feel good again in the morning. I want this weekend to be totally for your pleasure." She smiled and said, "Well, ok. You should wash up. Your face is a mess." I said no, that I wanted her juices on my face all night. "You taste so wonderful. I want to keep your scent on night. Good night, Princess." She really like the Princess part and in a couple of minutes was sound asleep.

With my hard-on, I slept fitfully that night and thought about the morning. Around 8, Carol woke up and I cuddled with her and told her how wonderful she was and how I appreciated her letting me please her. I told her that I owed her so much more. Carol agreed and said "I want you to eat me again. Now. That felt so good last night. Make me cum with your tongue." I replied, "with pleasure, my Princess," and went to work. She came once, then rolled over, sat on my face and I ate her to a second climax. After resting quietly on my face for a bit, Carol looked down at me. My face, my hair, my shoulders were a mess with her juices. "You like how I taste?". I said yes, then asked if I could taste her ass. She smiled and laid down on her stomach. "Just a little. I need to take a shower. Fred is picking me up at 11."

I licked Carol's brown little asshole for several minutes, twirling my tongue around and around, trying to stick my tongue in her ass and sucking gently her sphincter. Carol seemed to be enjoying my butt-tonguing and was pushing back at me. After about 15 minutes, Carol said "Wow. I could do that all day. But I have to get ready for Fred." She looked at me and continued, "You haven't cum yet, have you. Is there anything I can do for you?" I told her again that I only wanted to pleasure her and that I owed her so much more, but she said "After what you did to me? You really did hurt me, you know. I was so embarrassed after my last visit. You could lick my ass until we were dead and that still wouldn't be enough. If you think you can make up, you'll have to try a lot better than ass licking." I agreed and then suggested that maybe there was something she could do that might help make up for it. I told her my idea was a bit weird but she might like it. She asked what but I told her to take a shower and get dressed and I would explain it to her then.

While she was showering, I pulled the covers off the bed and put them neatly in the closet, then tied a noose in each rope and left them in their corners. I got my camera ready and waited for Carol. When Carol returned from her shower, she looked suspiciously at the arrangement and asked who was getting tied up. I said I was, and she grinned and said ok.

When she was dressed, I told her how good she looked and suggested we should take a few pictures of us together. "With you naked and me dressed?" Carol asked. "Yeah, to show I am here only to please you." She thought that was funny and using the self-timer, I had the camera take 3 pictures of me standing naked next to a nicely dressed Carol, and said I'd pose for her.

"Hands behind your backHands behind your head, elbows back. Down on your knees. Spread 'em!Keep you hands behind your head. No, this won't do, it's not bright enough. Come into the living room"

Carol had me open the drapes and turn on all the lights. I said I had some studio lighting for work-from-home conferences and I set those up. Carol had me stand before the window with my hands behind my head and slowly turn around. I heard a lot of shutter sounds. "Back to me. Spread your legs wide. Bend over, grab your right ankle with your left hand. Reach back with your left hand and spread your cheeks. Wider! Now look at the camera. Say Cheese!" She slowly took several shots.

"How's it feel showing your little dickie to the neighbors? Those 3 inches make you proud, boy?". Little dick? First I'd heard of it. I looked up at my own dick and realized for the first time that she was right. It was small and I blushed big time.

Carol laughed and laughed. "Shove your finger up your asshole, asshole." I'd never seen this in Carol. Was this hidden in her or was she a fast learner? She had me put a second finger up my ass and fuck myself for 30 seconds. "Pull your fingers out and suck them clean." I was really getting turned on and immediately did that nasty ass-to-mouth on myself. Carol got the camera real close to my face for several shit-covered fingers cleaning shots. Or so I thought. Carol handed me the camera. "What's next?"

"Now," I said, "let's get me tied up and have some fun." I led Carol back to the bed room and lay face up on the sheets. I asked that Carol tie me spread eagle with my legs and arms stretched as wide as possible. She giggled as she tied me up.

When she was done, I said "Here is my suggestion, tho of course you can do anything you want to me. First, gag me with your used panties from last night, being sure to get the dirty crotch right on my tongue. Use a small piece of rope tied tight around my head to hold the gag in my mouth. In the side drawer you'll find somethings you can use. Please snap a couple clothespins on my nipples, then take a a big glob of BenGay and rub it on my cock and balls. Be sure to use latex gloves for that. The BenGay will really burn and hurt me ... that's good. You should hurt me. Slowly, and I mean slowly, jack me off. Keep me on the edge of cumming as long as possible. The BenGay burns 10 times worse when I'm just ready to cum. When I do cum, pick up my spunk and slop it on my face. Then take more BenGay and do it again. Make me cum in agony at least twice. Then leave me tied up and show me to your friend Fred."

Carol liked this idea a lot. "This is a good idea," she said. "You really embarrassed me in front of Fred last time. This won't make up for it, but laughing at you with Fred will help. I might even keep you tied up and show to Misti and Randy." I pretended to grimace and said "I'd deserve that ... and probably worse. I'm yours. Do what you wish. Just enjoy yourself. Oh, and take lots of pictures so you can enjoy this later, too"

And she did enjoy herself. I didn't have much fun, tho. The BenGay hurt much worse than I remembered, but then it always hurts a lot worse than I expect. That's what makes it so damn much fun. Carol was merciless and I was quickly shaking in pain and starting to sweat. She would rub BenGay onto my cock and balls, stroke me for 5 minutes, then rub even more hot stuff on me. I was moaning and saying 'no no' through my gag and she'd smile and rub even more on. My head was rolling around in pain and my eyes about popped out of their sockets. Finally after 30 minutes I came the first time and what a shot it was. Lots of gooey white thick cum that was immediately plopped on my face. Then Carol took picture of my pain contorted cum covered face and she started again. All in all, she tormented me for about an hour, maybe a little more. Finally she decided I'd had enough ... for now. "It's almost 11:00, sweetie. Fred will be here soon. Have fun waiting for him." And she left me and went to the kitchen to make some coffee.

I laid there with my cock and balls burning in pain, the cum running down my face and drying to a crust. My nipples were burning from the clothespins and I was waiting to be humiliated in front of strangers and friends. God, isn't life great!

A while later Carol returned and said "Fred will be here any minute. Oh look, your face is all crusty. I think Fred should see it with some fresh spunk." With that, she took another generous amount of BenGay, rubbed it on me and started to jerk me off. Just as I was getting close to a third orgasm, the buzzer rang and Carol left me to get Fred. My bobbing hard-on felt like hundreds of red hot needles where being pushed into it and my balls felt like they were being cut off with hot knives. Carol chatted with Fred in the living room for quite a while, giggling, whispering and then brought him in. They both took quite a while laughing at me, my cum filled face, my blazing cock. My tiny cock. Carol wouldn't let go of the "tiny dicklette" bit and Fred had to agree with her. Finally, Carol continued to jerk me off while Fred took pictures but she wouldn't let me cum.

"Fred, I think there is a dildo in that drawer. Hand it to me." Oh God, now what. "This is going up your ass but it'll need lube. The BenGay should work." Thankfully I'd picked a small dildo, so Carol had little problem shoving it up my ass. Carol pumped the dildo in and out a couple of times, then shoved in in deep. "Keep it in there. If it slips out, you'll be sorry." I clenched my burning asshole around the dildo and that just made the pain in my cock and balls worse.

"We should get going, Fred. Let's see if there is anything else we can do before we leave." She reached in the drawer and pulled out the black permanent marker. Quickly my forehead gets decorated with ASSHOLE, then she prints LITTLE TINY PAUL on my stomach with an arrow pointing to my rock hard and burning cock. Several more pictures, then she told Fred "Cum on his face, if you want"

Fred wanted to do that very much and soon more spunk is splattered across my face. As he did, Carol reached back in the drawer, pulled out my wallet and grabbed all the cash out of it. "That should get us lunch". I hope so, it was nearly $400.

Again I lay helpless and in pain, waiting and wondering if Carol would show me to Misti and Randy. After what seemed to be an eternity, the buzzer rang again and Carol let them in. When they got to the door, Carol said "He's in there. You'll have to untie him ... if you want. You can leave him for me later. Fred and I are going to get lunch." And Carol left.

A puzzled Misti and Randy entered the bedroom, then broke into laughter. Misti got out her phone and took a picture, then got a closeup of my face. "Yeah, ASSHOLE is right." And then she pointed at my cock as said "And that IS small. I had no idea. Isn't it small, Randy? It's about half the size of yours." After a couple more pictures, Misti said "I'm posting these on Facebook and tagging you. Let's see how long they stay up".

Finally Randy and Misti were mostly done laughing and asked if I wanted to be untied. I nodded yes. After they untied me, they asked what happened and I told them everything, standing in front of them still naked, with clothespins on my nipples and crusty cum all over my face and hair, my cock and balls still glowing warmly but finally not burning. Misti thought my story was hilarious. "That's great. You deserve it. Worse actually. You really treated her like shit. Actually, I think she treated you pretty nice." Randy couldn't believe I had Carol rub BenGay on my balls. "That hurts like hell. Some seniors did that to me once in gym class and it hurt so bad, I cried. All I wanted to do was rip off my balls." I said it had happened to me in gym class, too, only Carol's treatment was a hundred times worse. Randy was stunned while Misti just grinned. I finally asked Randy if he would take a few photos of me and Misti, and he did, getting a couple great close-ups of my cum-caked smiling face next to Misti's cute smile and laughing eyes and ASSHOLE plastered across my forehead.

I uploaded all the photos to Dropbox, then sent Misti and Carol the link. Only then did I finally washed up but I couldn't get ASSHOLE off my face and Misti said "Leave it. Let everyone see. In fact, let me tidy it up a bit" and with that, she traced over ASSHOLE a couple of times. "There, everyone can see that". Finally I got dressed and we went out for the afternoon.

"Take us to your favorite resturant," Misti ordered. "And you can pay". Of course, at the restaurant we got my favorite waitress. Misti chatted with her about my being such an asshole and let her know my stomach confessed to my dick being small. "And it is small. You know, Paul should tip you well for putting up with him." So I was obliged to leave a $200 tip for a $100 lunch. Misti teased me all afternoon and, since I was so in love with her, I couldn't help having a hard-on all day.

Carol returned in the early evening and we decided to order pizza. Carol and Misti looked a the pictures and starting sharing some with their friends. They really liked the photos showing my body writing and small cock. Randy again said how shocked he was about the BenGay and Carol said "He deserves worse." Misti said she couldn't believe that BenGay would really hurt that bad, so Carol promised to show her a demonstration on Sunday. Carol added "Tonight he's going to concentrate on pleasing me completely. His tongue will be tired tomorrow, he probably won't be saying much."

After Misti and Randy left, Carol made me get undressed and then down on my knees in front of her. I spent an hour telling her what a schmuck I was, how wonderful and beautiful and loving she was. I called her Princess and Jewel and Goddess and begged and begged for a chance to please her. Finally, Carol took me to bed and I spent another hour or more with my tongue all over her body. Carol loved it and came several times. She clearly liked sitting on my face the most and really got into bouncing on me when she was getting turned on. Finally she had enough and told me to sleep on the floor. "No cum faced prick sleeps in my bed," she said.

I actually slept pretty good on the floor and the next morning we continued where we left off. We spend a very leisurely morning with me kissing and licking and worshiping her cunt slowly and gently and with great love. She let me lick her ass for about an hour, then she took a shower and got dressed. "No need for you to take a shower or get dressed. Misti and Randy are coming over here and where going to spend the afternoon watching your cock burn."

12