Carol's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Misti and Randy showed up around 1:00 and Misti was delighted to see me naked with a crusty face. I got them all some wine (beer for Randy), then Carol said it was time for the fun to begin. I was to sit in the middle of the room, rub BenGay on my balls and masturbate. But I wasn't allowed to cum. I was just to play with myself in front of the women. So I sat in front of the woman I loved and the woman I fucked... sat there just like a horny monkey pulling on my dick. I loved it. Well, I hated it. It hurt like hell. Every 15 minutes or so, Carol would make me add more BenGay and she was insistent that I stay near the edge. "When I tell you to cum, you better cum within 15 seconds or I'll take over. And I will NOT be nice," Carol said. So for about 3 hours I sat there, cock and balls burning and just seconds from an orgasm. Carol never had any intentions of letting me cum.

At 4 Carol had to leave for the airport and Misti and Randy offered to drive her. Before they left, they tied me spread eagled to the bed, but this time face down. Misti snapped a quite a few clothespins on my scrotum and both women spent several minutes slapping my ass before they left.

It was several hours later when Misti and Randy returned. They untied me, then Misti said she wanted to see me cum and handed the BenGay. I smiled, emptied the rest of the tube on my hands and started to rub my cock and balls. I looked straight into Misti's eyes and slowly jerked off. I was able to last only 10 minutes before I shot my wad. Again, a nice, large wad, one to be proud of. I picked up the goo, set it on my tongue and slowly swallowed it. Randy shook his head and Misti giggled.

Before they left, Misti whispered to me "I know you jerk off thinking of me. I want you to do that a lot from now on. And every time, every single time, use BenGay. For me, ok?"

It was a long time before I saw Carol but we stayed in loose contact. I think she felt satisfied that we were even. And in the next year I went through 16 tubes of BenGay thinking of Misti. And every time the pain seemed worse than the time before. Isn't love wonderful!

12