Carol's Vacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy said, "You have to hold your cunt open so it'll shoot out." Thanks Amy.

I did what she said and let it go, unfortunately it didn't shoot out five feet, it just barely made over the side and some of it didn't make it over the side at all. While Sarah was cracking up laughing Amy handed me a napkin from my bag and I wiped myself off. I was bending over to pull up my shorts when Amy said," keep them off okay?" Which I did, I put them aside and turned towards Sarah, "So do you have to go?"

"No I don't," she said.

"Are you going to take your shorts off like us?"

"Well yeah, I guess so."

She pulled her shorts off and tried to act real nonchalant about it, but I knew this would be a turn on for her, how do I know? Because it was a turn on for me!

"We better put on some sunscreen or we're going to burn our butts off," I said.

I reached into my bag and pulled out a tube of sun block and handed it to Amy. She put it on her legs and tummy and on her shaved pussy. Without giving it any thought I said let me help and began apply the lotion on her behind. Sarah sat there with her eyes wide open as I ran my hands all over Amy's bottom.

I gave the tube to Sarah and Amy suggested we both help. Sarah actually moaned out loud much to the delight of Amy when Amy spread a handful of lotion on Sarah's pussy. I was covering her butt which is a close second to Amy's maybe even better. Sarah pulled off her top and Amy immediately moved up to suck on her nipples. At this point I stepped back to watch. Both ladies moved down to the deck with Sarah on her back with her legs spread wide for Amy, without a minutes hesitation Amy moved her mouth to Sarah's already very wet pussy. I spread my legs and began to touch myself as I looked at two friends getting it on, this was so erotic. Amy sucking on Sarah like she was giving a guy a blow job and Sarah was responding my lifting her hips towards Amy's hot mouth. Sarah came with a yelp and her body looked like it froze in place as she had an orgasm. She then just dropped her bottom to the deck and mumbles things like oh my god and that was terrific.

Amy sat up on the boat seat and said "someone do me please."

I knelled in front of her and began to kiss and lick her thighs slowly nibbling my way to her wet labia; I parted them with my tongue and licked my way to her clit. Amy was holding my head and gently pressing my face into her wet cunt. I was out of my mind with desire and she could have done anything and it would have been okay with me. Saying that, I was surprised and confused by a stream of hot liquid shooting onto my mouth and face while she was cuming, I sucked it up as it sprayed me.

"What was that?" I managed to say while catching my breath. "Did you pee in my mouth?"

"I squirt sometimes when I climax, I guess I should have warned you."

"Honey it wouldn't have mattered I would have let you squirt me anyway, I was just surprised that's all."

"Carol, we're real close to shore," an alarmed Sarah said.

I got off the deck and took the wheel and gunned the engine and got us heading out to deeper water.

"God could you image if we drifted into a public park while we were having our fun," said Sarah.

We all laughed, but we really should have been more careful.

I said," this would be a good time to head to the other side of the lake and head home."

I was also thinking that I never got to cum as we got our clothes back on so we could go close to shore and not get arrested.

While we were riding and looking at the homes along the shore Sarah asked, "what did Connie mean when she said tonight they have the barbeque and then the other thing, what's the other thing?"

"I wondered if you picked up on that," I said.

"I couldn't help but pick up on it, I bet it's something sexy," said Sarah

"Okay I'll tell you, but Amy please never mention this to anyone, okay?"

"I won't honest."

"At the camp later in the even they have an adult swinger party in one of the pavilions that's further into the woods. They serve drinks, play music and dance like a normal party, but they also have a lot of sex with each other if the individuals are willing, nothing is forced or required."

"And you know this how?" asked Amy. Sarah was about to ask the same question herself I'm sure.

"Last week I was invited to go and I did."

"Did you have sex with someone?" asked Amy.

"No I didn't but I danced nude with people and was felt up a lot, " I said with a chuckle.

We pulled up along a beach and had some lunch and a cold drink.

"Carol, are we going to go to the swinger party tonight?" asked Amy.

"Amy it's not the type party you should be going to," I said.

"Why not?"

"I think you're too young for one and two, everyone in town knows you from the diner and before you know it your reputation would be a mess and then your parents will start to hear rumors and well it would be a mess," I said sounding like a mother, which I am and I did believe she shouldn't go for the reasons I told her. I know there were people her age there, but she probably knows them and that could present problems in its self.

"I can look out for myself," she said.

"I have no doubt that you can, but I'm not going to be the one to introduce you to a group of middle age swingers."

She folded her arms across her chest and gave me a pout.

"Really, Amy, really?"

"Okay, I guess you right, I was just thinking it would be every sexy," she said.

"There's no reason we, the three of us can't enjoy sexy times together, just not in that environment," I said.

I added. "Tomorrow the three of us can spend the day nude together at the camp, okay?"

We continued on our way and had an enjoyable time. I dropped Amy off at the marina, I needed gas and since she ran to my place in the morning her car was parked in town. She could pick her change of clothes and go right to work.

"That was fun dancing with you guys the other night" said Tony as he was putting gas in my boat.

"Yeah it was exciting wasn't it?"

He then leaned into me and said, "I drove Laura home that night and she played with my cock during the ride, damn that was hot."

"Oh my, don't spread that around," I said.

"Oops sorry," he said as he looked at Sarah.

"Sarah's okay," I said

"Can we stop by tonight," he asked.

"No I'm sorry Tony, but we just spent the day out in the boat and I'm exhausted from all the fresh air. I think we'll just sit home and relax."

Sarah said," that sounds good to me."

"Okay, maybe some other time when all you ladies get together," he said with a grin.

When Sarah and I got home, we washed off the boat, my pee and Amy's squirting added to the mess. Sarah now being so liberated took her clothes off outside and used the outdoor shower and I went inside and took my shower.

After being all washed up and dressed we sat outside with a glass of wine.

"This is really ideal," said Sarah.

"It is very nice, but good god, just think of what we've done since we got here, it's like we're two different people than we normally are."

"You got that right, but you know what Carol? I don't have any regrets at all. If someone told me that if I ever cheated on my husband it wouldn't bother me I would have said they're crazy."

"It's not like you're having an affair, it's just one hot adventure after another, like a series of one time events," I said while laughing, this really was absurd trying to justify what we've done. Don't get me wrong I'm not beating myself up over it; it's just that I find it amazing that I would do such things. Once I get back home and in the work grind I'll probably never get laid again.

"So what's the scoop with the swinger party, which was something you forgot to mention?"

"I didn't even plan on telling you at first, because I didn't know what you think about me. However with the crazy stuff we did the last few days I would have told you about it. I was even playing with the idea of us going, but I wasn't joking that Amy shouldn't go."

"I agree with you about Amy, so are we going to go?"

"I don't know. I am really tired."

"So what type of people are they?"

"You met most of the ones I met, Laura, that sort of explains why she gave Tony a hand job, and Noreen I met with their husbands, both very nice guys, I danced with both."

"Naked?"

"Yes and Connie was there, she's a very popular lady, but her husband doesn't go. I think he just likes to hear about it later. This is the shocker and another reason I didn't think Amy should go, Lisa was there and she was doing young guys."

"I guess it's from those parties that Connie and Lisa know each other." Sarah said.

"I guess they couldn't wait until party night to get it on," I said.

"Didn't Lisa say the other night that she's a teacher?" Sarah asked.

"She is, but doesn't to any fooling around with anyone, except when she's here on vacation. She did say being around the younger guys gives her plenty to masturbate over during the year, but here she finds the release."

"Everyone at the party is over 18 right?"

"Oh yes, when I said she did younger I meant younger than herself."

"Speaking of younger, I have to say last night with Rick and Justin was phenomenal, not just because they're two handsome young men, but I liked the fact that they didn't have a lot of experience and I could direct them, know what I mean?"

"Yes, though with Daryl, he knew exactly what to do," I said with a laugh.

"Justin seemed clueless, I wouldn't be surprised if I was his first," Sarah said with a wicked grin.

"I wonder what Amy thought about us today, it was a first for us,"

As we sat there we could see lightening off in the distance then the rumble of thunder rolling across the lake. It was then we decide not to go to the camp party and just stay home and take it easy.

The phone rang and it was Jack to say he enjoyed dinner with me and wanted to know if I would go to a dance with him on Saturday. I told him I was going home Friday, my vacation was over and had to get some things done at home. I could tell he was disappointed, he was under the impression I was staying for a month. I was disappointed myself that I had to leave, but all good things have to come to an end.

After hanging up I thought I'll be relaxing at home most nights during the year I shouldn't waste time now.

"Come on Sarah," I said as I walked to get my car keys.

'Come on where?"

"We're going to the nudist camp party, rain or not."

"Okay,' Sarah said as she followed me.

The Rain didn't develop in to much of a storm, and it ended by the time I parked my car. I knew the way to the adult party pavilion so we didn't have to look for any assistance to get there.

The music was playing and there was a larger crowd than I saw last week. I spotted Connie right away; actually I spotted her butt pressing forward on a guy she was dancing with. I then saw Laura and Bill and walked over to them.

"Hi Bill, Laura, I would like you to meet my friend Sarah," making the introduction.

I introduced Laura to Sarah also because I didn't know if Laura mentioned to Bill that she was at my house the other night. She played along like she didn't tell him.

"You ladies look a little over dressed," said Bill

"We'll take care of that right away," I said with a smile and led Sarah to a changing area where we undressed.

"Oh my god this feels so weird," said Sarah as we walked into the party naked.

I laughed," it's about to feel weirder." When, a guy asked her to dance. She gave me a surprised look when he held her close; the surprised look was followed with a laugh and smile

At the same time Connie asked me to dance and she held me close, our breasts were touching and she moved her hips so I could feel her pubic area rubbing on my thigh. It felt very nice indeed.

"I was hoping you would come tonight," Connie whispered in my ear.

"I almost didn't, but I'm glad I did now," I said as my hand squeezed her butt.

I danced a lot and so did Sarah. I didn't drink too much and didn't have any pot. I wanted to be sober enough to make sure Sarah was okay and I would be able to drive home. I still managed to have a lot of fun even though I didn't actually have sex with anyone; just the touching on the dance floor was enough for me. I looked several times for Daryl, but didn't see him; he would be hard to miss, so I figured he wasn't there.

The thunder and lightening started up again and that seemed to be the signal for everyone to do their thing or head home. We decided to call it a night and said our good-byes and drove home, naked by the way.

"I had two different guys ask if I wanted to have anal sex with them" Sarah said while shaking her head.

We were sitting in the living room with the light out watching the lightening over the lake.

"I've never done that," I confessed.

"Why not, it's not bad."

"No one I ever dated asked me I guess, and it isn't something I would ask someone to do to me."

"I'm beat, I'm going to bed, masturbate and get some sleep," said Sarah.

"Did we ever set a time with Amy for when we're going to the nudist camp tomorrow?"

"Not that I recall, good night."

We both went to bed, I was too tired to masturbate, I wonder what adventure Sarah was thinking about when she did, if she did.

I woke around 9:00 AM to a beautiful sunny day. I was so glad my last day wasn't going to be rainy.

I was sitting outside drinking coffee when Sarah joined me with a cup she poured.

"So what's the plan, go to the nudist camp and relax?" asked Sarah.

"That's the plan unless you want to do something different."

"No sounds good to me."

That was basically how our conversation was going until Amy showed up.

"whoop whoop let's go" said Amy as she walked around the corner of the house.

"Go where?" I said, and laughed when Amy's stopped in her tracks and her jaw dropped.

"I'm just teasing you honey, let's go," I said.

We pulled into the parking lot and Ben was there to meet me. I introduced him to Sarah and Amy and he told us to enjoy ourselves. We assured him we would and told him we were going to sit by the pool if he would like to join us later.

We left out clothing in the locker room and went to the pool. I showed the girls where they could get us towels, while I found us a place to sit. It was before noon so there were plenty of chairs and umbrellas to sit under. We lined up our chairs, applied sun screen and sat back to watch the people.

I was thinking nudists had radar for first timers, but I had to laugh to myself when I looked at Sarah and Amy and realized they both had tan lines, especially Amy who was very well tanned except for her bottom and breasts. Sarah and I had tan lines, but not as pronounced as Amy.

Amy was also a magnet for any young man that was way too young for her and for men who were way too old for her. I'm not complaining because Sarah and I got attention also from the passerby's.

Everyone was very friendly and stopped to introduce themselves and told us if we needed anything to let them know.

I was chatting with a couple from Ohio who stopped into the camp while on a Winnebago tour when I heard a familiar voice saying, "Come on ladies time to stretch those muscles."

I looked up and saw Daryl smiling at us.

I knew he knew Sarah, but wasn't sure if he knew Amy. He said he recognized her from the diner and they introduced themselves.

"So how are we going to stretch our muscles," I asked with a grin.

"No not that way, he laughed, "I'm going to be giving an exercise class on the beach, come on and join us."

We agreed that it sounded like fun so we went to the beach where about 20 other women were already waiting. They all just gushed when Daryl showed up. I knew that kid was getting a lot of action.

He gave us an excellent work out, and he was a joy to listen too, he never stopped giving pointers and compliments. It's amazing how many of the ladies need him to hold them in a certain position so they could get it just right, He and the women all got a quick feel.

After the class most of us dove into the lake to cool off. I was hoping Daryl was going to join us, but I saw him walking off with another man that looked like he might also work at the camp.

"Oh my god did you see how long Daryl's cock is?" said Amy when we sat back down at the pool.

Sarah and I just looked at each other and smiled.

"He does have a big one," I said.

"I always herd black guys have big ones, now I know," said Amy with a satisfied look on her face, like she just solved a life long question.

I was going to say that can't be true for all black men, but hell he's the only one I've seen so I couldn't dispute that.

"I'm so glad you're here," said Connie as she walked up to us.

"It's been wonderful," said Sarah.

"I wanted to have a little get together for you before you leave us and was thinking about doing it tomorrow night, but I understand you're leaving tomorrow during the day.

Lisa told me that you and some of the ladies had fun together and it was suggested that perhaps the same group of people can get together tonight , with of course the addition of Amy."

"Will the boy's be there?" I said as a joke,

She answered of course; we need someone to dance with right?"

"Okay sounds like fun, where will we meet?"

"Let's meet at my haunted house," She said with a laugh," around eight?"

"It's a date."

"What happened the other night?" asked Amy.

"I ran into Lisa in town and invited her to come over for some wine, as it turned out Noreen and Laura got invited, then Rick, Tony, Justin and Raymond, Tony's cousin came over. We danced and had some fun. Will you be able to come, Amy?"

"yes I wouldn't miss it, I'll call work right now and tell them I won't be in, my friend Sandy will take my slot, she's been looking for extra hours, let me call now," she said, and walked away dialing her cell phone.

We spent the remainder of the afternoon swimming, sunning and walking some of the wooded trails.

We left around four thinking we could catch a nap, at least Sarah and I was thinking that, Amy never seems to tire. We told Amy to come back a 7:00 and we'll drive together. Even though I've had sex with the girl, my motherly instincts kick in and I feel like I should keep an eye out for he, go figure.

Sarah and I were just sitting around and I said , " is it just me or do you think it's odd that Connie is having a going away party for me, when I only met her a few times, granted we danced nude together several times last night, but still?"

"I didn't want to say anything, but I was thinking the same thing. She works at a summer resort where people come and go all the time, you would think someone leaving is just a daily occurrence."

"So the idea had to be floated out there by someone else and Connie, who seems to enjoy partying, volunteered to have it at her haunted house."

"Maybe it was Lisa, we know they have a more than casual acquaintance." Sarah said.

"I was thinking it was her also, but with Rick, her son, being invited and now Amy, would she want them at a party that has all the earmarks of getting sexy?"

"Maybe we're just taking the sexy part for granted and it's just what it is, a going away party, you made a lot of friends since you were here."

"Well we'll find out in a couple of hours."

Amy arrived at out house right on time and looked adorable in a pink floral print sundress. Sarah and I also wore sun dresses, we were three hot ladies, if I say so myself.

Connie's haunted house was easier to get to by boat than by car, but the scenery was nice and I got to see another ski resort along the way. I bet this area is a fun place to be in the winter also.

We rang the doorbell and Rick answered looking great in a buttoned up shirt and shorts.