All Comments on 'Carpe Diem Ch. 01'

by deuce226

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
nonethewisernonethewiserover 10 years ago
This looks like exact same thing posted months ago

Is there anything new?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Why post the SAME story AGAIN?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It was crap then and it's crap now.

No matter what, at the end of the day they sold their marriage for a few paltry dollars. In the garden of Eden, at least Eve thought she was getting to be a god.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
A funhouse ride of a story ( with some precipitous style & credibility potholes ) !

Well. This is the first time I've read it. There some parts I liked and a equal quantity skimmed over. The narrator's complete ineffectualness & bewilderment , at end of story, was annoying. I get that this is a fantasy in the vein of Alice in Wonderland, but even Alice didn't lose her spunk completely no matter how fantastic the spectacle, be it Mad Hatter or Cheshire Cat.

The set up before the signing of the contract was first rate. The author gave us an average, upscale couple with a tinge of ennui setting in and ripe for havoc. The class differences between this yuppie couple & super-rich widow are also contrasted very well.

Frankly I would have liked to see Dana stalk the couple forva period in her inimitable style instead of dropping crass money bombshell out of the blue. The mini-orgy was pedestrian cuck fare. Fine writing, if you're into it. I, myself, would have preferred the characters of Dana & Lauren be emphasized before frolic.

How to rate this ? I'm at a loss. This is going in a voyeur-cuck vector which is not my preference. Yet deuce226 added in a few admirable nuances. I'm a sucker for plush settings. The Widow Faustus err Dana has intrigue.

I will read any sequels. The author might have conceived of a grand fantasy but it's iffy in terms of carrying it off. The Indecent Proposal theme is hooky and a few twists and nuances have been added. I'm pessimistic but hopeful of appreciating deuce226's monied masquerade.

8 million dollars for the couple ? Well the price is right for me ( just time ).

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Where

Ummm....where do I sign up :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just a pathetic cuck

was before, and still is

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No Stars..

Until I know that you'll actually finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Still Crap

Still a fucked up story. It was crap before and crap now.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 10 years ago
I liked it

And hope there is much more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a repeat of your first story why

so why renew your first story without a finish?????

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Title spelled better this time! Ask for an EDITOR.

Seems like the rest of the story (except the corrected Title) was just a Cut & Paste job. A lot (perhaps ALL) of the incorrect homophones are still there. Certainly 'immanent' survived the process, so it wasn't EVEN spell-checked!

As to the rest, LSD has chimed in (on his first reading of this tale), so that (plus a few other salient comments) should about do it!

Yes, I DID like it (again), but I am amazed that excellent comments (none were mine) from 'Carpe Dieam' were IGNORED ... shame, shame!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
no good ending in sight.

She's a willing participant in a deviant lifestyle. He has to decide whether he wants a loving, faithful wife, or a prostitute who will engage in any kind of sex with anyone Dana chooses.

My advice to him: screw her until you have had enough, then leave, start a new life. The woman he married no longer exists.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great concept, but...

The concept is great and generally well executed, but the constant usage errors (e.g., "hear" where you should have written "here") are distracting and annoying. Please ask an editor to help you.

jezzazjezzazover 10 years ago
Didn't this already get published?

And then not continued? What's going on.

As a set up, it's compelling. As a story, it makes me want to slap the wife until she understands what it is she is doing. I wouldn't want a penny of that old bitches money - not knowing how it's earned. I mean, his wife is basically now a whore. Dress it up how you like, that's what she is doing at root.

It's funny. It's all quite horrible, yet I cannot look away. I seriously hope this is concluded.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 10 years ago
R u continuing?

As i said last year, she made a decision for both of them, no good marriage practice. And as for the sex at the mansion... Whete's the fun for hubby?? Both blondes get to fuck ghe boy toy and hubby gets to jerk of? ... Oooh what fun (sarcasim) so far this is good wsy to srrive at the corner of frustration and divorce.... Fiction or not . Nowhere do we have evidence that hubby is a closet pussy cuck, we're all a voyheur to some extent but ghis is pretty far afield in fantasy. At lest maintain the realism of the husbands character you started with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Carpe Diem

I don't know what is going on, I just finished this story and read a few copmments. I then checked and found a seemingly indintical story you posted last year, I have not read it, The one comment that sticks with me is about finishing the story. I generally check on multiple chapter stories to se how often the chapters are released before I read them, and if I had checked your "record" I may have not chosen to read this story, I hope you finish this one in a timely mannor, you owe your readers the courtesy of completion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You'd have to be a weak minded loser to be like this guy. I guess if you get off on being manipulated then more power to you but I don't want to even be in the same vicinity as these sickos. I mean this guy basically just jacked for 6 pages while being manipulated and left in the dark. If you can go through what this guy did and actually stick with it and not want to blow all these peoples heads off then I don't want to know you or have anything to do with you. I'd prefer not to be around people you can't trust and if you think you can trust any of these women then you really really need to take your head out of your ass. This guy was the most pathetic depraved loser I have read about on here in age.

t_i_n_at_i_n_aover 10 years ago
sexy story but..

Unfortunately the husband is a real loser. They have a week to discuss the situation and he doesn't make it clear that they will lose the marriage after a year of her living her own life as a constantly stimulated whore? Then she chooses against his wishes? What a wimp. This is really a cuck story and one that has to end with the wife living her own openly sexual life regardless of what the husband thinks . He's just there to be humiliated. And to get paid for the privledge.

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
After the first phone call

"The call came in late that evening and Susan immediately began, "Hey Nicky, sorry if you were worried. I was actually getting nervous that you might be getting worried since I hadn't reached out to you yet.""

IMO. "No problem sweet thing, I've been busy talking to lawyers and preparing for our divorce. At least you'll have a share of the 8 mill after I'm done. I found out that abandonment is quite a bit shorter than it used to be. Enjoy your new life. Don't call again, don't come home, I'll have all your things packed and shipped to your new residence. Bye. 1 star until you finish this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Same old crappy Diem

Still needs an alternate ending and plot line. See comment from previous version of the same hash.

" I almost came just from my epiphany." Thankfully it wasn't posted on epiphany. 

" I now understood. This is what Dana had done to my wife. Laurens words from earlier echoed in my head, "Your wife is not the same sexual being she once was." "

It was true. The woman I married, the woman I had loved was gone — forever. Now she was just another slut, to be used like a slut, not a woman to love. In this intense epiphany, this moment of clarity I had to accept that. So from now on I'd fuck her like a slut, use her like a whore for that's all she was. Make love my wife? To a slut? No... Sluts are just to fuck, just meat for sex. There's nothing to love there. Just something to use for my own pleasure. 

"Are you ready baby," Susan asked, "Will you cum with me?" [as the hired cock fucks her] "Dana and Lauren exchanged knowing looks. Confirming to each other that they both knew the levels of sexual pleasure I was about to encounter for the first time."

What they didn't know was a slight change in plans was in store.

As the hired cock penetrated Susan, I got behind Lauren as she was eating Dana. Dana opened her eyes as she felt the jolt of Lauren lurching forward as I shoved into her. Dana had a shocked look on her face. This wasn't exactly as she planned. I looked back at my wife as she watched my cock sliding in and out of Lauren. She looked even more shocked than Dana as I said "we 're all going to cum together baby." And I looked right into my wife's eye as I told her how good Lauren's pussy felt, how fantastic her tits were, how wonderful her mouth had been on my cock earlier. When we all came I didn't look at my wife. Only into Lauren's beautiful eyes. I lowered my head and kissed her, then whispered just loud enough for my slut wife to hear how much I enjoyed her, how much better her pussy was, how she was so very beautiful and the best fuck I'd ever had. I didn't notice my wife or the hurt look on her face. Why should she be hurt, she was just had by a bigger cock than mine which she seemed to thoroughly enjoy. Surely she wouldn't begrudge me a little pleasure — if she really loved me, as she said she did.

Next chapter. I bang Dana while Susan watches. I leave and go to Vegas and fuck a lot of women over the next year. Only occasionally return to Dana's. My wife's getting all the cock she wants, but there's no love in any of it. As our marriage falls apart Dana comes to realize she was never loved either. She was just a trophy wife sex toy, used by her late husband. Our hero, Nick, teaches them the meaning of love and what part sex plays in it. Eventually Nick, Dana, Susan and Lauren live together in one big happy polygamist family.

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobover 10 years ago
Chapter 2 to follow??

I somehow remember reading this story somewhere before but can't remember when. Maybe it was the one you first posted before. Anyway, I liked it. I captures some of the emotions well and I hope there will be a chapter 2 soon. Also, I will ask my wife if she wants to read your story too. She likes these kind of stories.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 10 years ago
Too fantastic

How much more interesting it would be if the husband was pissed.

Mentally kissed the wife off, and grabbed the money.

Went limp when the wife got fucked

Went along with the crap, as he loaded the bank account.

Didn't call the wife, was polite when she called him.

How would they react?

So not my thing here.

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just another sissy wimp coward husband story

The Cunt wife didn't even like having sex with him. That is why she and her Cunt friend Dana thought this up together. This way she gets to have sex with others and doesn't have to even see her sissy husband if she isn't in the mood. The Writer really went all out with this far fetched story just to get off on humiliating and hating the husband. Pathetic. Oh and it's not a new story just a recycled piece of shit just the the original.

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersover 10 years ago
Didn't see it the first time around..

But so far it's been good entertainment. Boo hoo... all you anonymous complainers. I feel badly for you, not enjoying the story. I hope you have enough brains to avoid the following chapters, seeing as it's so disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beginning with a horrible plot

And ending in an unbelievable pile of garbage, this story was junk. A story of cheating sluts, dishonest men and every slimy cockroach you could drag into the mess. You could have made it 5 pages shorter and it still would have been too long.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
Keep it going

This was my first read of this story so I must have missed it before. You took a long time to get the story moving, I hope the next chapter isn't as long. I don't mind the story line, 8 million for one year? I think a lot of people would jump at that offer in 2014. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: only sissy faggots and Cunts will like this story

Assholes who can't just state their opinion without slamming others for daring to have a different opinion is a far more apt definition of "sissy faggot."

katibkatibover 10 years ago
One thing...

you must learn if you want to publish your nice, creative fantasies is this: prepositions take nouns in the objective case.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Erotic

Found it very erotic. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Creative, but...

... Your constant misspellings make it painful to read. PLEASE get an editor before you submit a story. Preferably one who speaks English.

Ever here of a homonyms? Words that sound the same but are spelled differently? I used one in this paragraph; you used a hundred of them.

I gave up at "peeks."

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Money !

An usual story in that the wife has a deep desire for sex. Unfortunately she has sold her soul for 8 million $'s and not discussed the situation with her husband !

There couples life's have now changed for ever and can never go back to how it was before the 8 million $ contact.

Again why would a husband want push his wife on to the cock off another man. Once she experiences better sex and orgasms with another man. Why would she want have sex with her husband. Then she will not want her husband, not respect him, ignore him, and possibly humiliated him.

I am intrigued to where the couple will go in this story. ! ?

o1dirtydogo1dirtydogover 10 years ago
amazing!

blown away by this story. so hot. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I hate to go all pedantic on you, but

your constant use of the wrong word and occasional sentence structure that reads like you changed your mind about what you wanted to say in mid sentence tend to break the flow of the story and make it less fun to read.

You have a fairly unique idea here, and I will continue to read your efforts for a while at least. Please continue writing, but please get an editor/proof reader!

devilspydevilspyover 10 years ago
Not bad.

Good enough to read the next chapter. I am interested on the cuckolds further training.

mdp99mdp99over 10 years ago
Great Story

I really liked this story. It was very sexy how Dana turned her into a sexy wife, Lauren was hot too. What's next, I can't wait for Part III.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yes you

Yes you were right, naming this story after a Carp, it smelled like one. Why would any so called friend be crass enough to disrupt a marriage this way. Just because you have"Fuck You Money" doesn't entitle one to disrupt people's lives. If she was a true friend and not a selfish bitch she could've just given them money to enrich their lives.Then afterwards if they wanted to play games the decision could be made together. In my fantasy had this happen the way its told there would be a dead rich bitch floating in a lake somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Brilliant

An incredibly sexy story that pushed all the right buttons for me. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Note taped to the gate of Dana's mansion:

Dear Dana,

My wife, Susan Miller, agreed to your contract under false pretenses. She agreed to it after telling me she would not do so, and without discussing it with me. I do not agree to the contract, and have no intention of performing any obligation thereunder.

Please tell my wife that if she wishes to ever return to our home, she has 24 hours in which to do so. If she thinks that is too short a time, please remind her that is 23 hours, 59 minutes longer than I had to adjust to her decision to leave me. If she doubts my sincerity, please remind her that 12 months is sufficient time for divorce on grounds of abandonment.

Very sincerely,

Nicholas Miller.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Anon, here's a better note:

Dear Ms. Wright,

This is to inform you that my wife, Susan Miller, did not have my approval or consent when she agreed to the contract with you. She continuously and falsely represented to me that she would not agree, until one minute before the deadline. For my part, I do not agree to the terms of the contract, and accept no obligation thereunder.

Since my wife is incommunicado at your residence, I send you this message for her. If she wishes to ever return home and resume her life as my wife, she has twenty four hours -- until 8:00 pm tomorrow -- to do so. If she thinks that is not enough time to decide, please remind her that it is 23 hours, 58 minutes longer than she gave me to come to terms with her leaving me.

Please be advised that should you fail to deliver this message to my wife, or should you attempt to prevent her from leaving your residence should she choose to do so, you may be liable for unlawful detention or other criminal acts.

Very sincerely,

Nicholas Miller.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

nothing but pure luck shit, done under duress with despicable levels of manipulation.

Evil

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Indoctination. Like Hitler youh indoctrinated millions of young german boys to throw their consience and lives away, in a pointless war.

People should be taught to think for themselves not just leave thinking to someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Erotic as hell! Would have liked to have seen more conflict or confrontation between Dana and Nick and perhaps Susan before Nick rolled over and said "okey-dokey, I'll just follow the program here." We start and Nick is all about Divorce, we end and he's like "Everything's great." No concerns about whether Susan still loves him? One month of abstinence and Nick is now open to Susan's increased sexuality? Why did Susan's libido drop so far before going for this contract? Just boredom?

Still enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stupid cuck/slut story with a stupid premise. The fucking contract is completely unenforceable because it is contrary to public policy. Moreover, any payment would be seizable as proceeds from prostitution/human trafficking.

HighBrowHighBrow7 months ago

Overwrought Femdom agitprop. Not bad, but not,much fun either.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous