All Comments on 'Carpe Diem Ch. 01'

by petitmort

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
G5902G5902about 3 years ago

FANTASTIC!!! HOT!!! More importantly, this story is very well written and nicely paced!!! Wow, I look forward to more of this story!!!

petitmortpetitmortabout 3 years agoAuthor

I hope you enjoyed the opening chapter of the tale of Amanda and Josh. There are more to come so check back soon. Also, take a moment to comment and rate if you want. I love getting feedback from readers. --Petitmort

Lil_kittyLil_kittyabout 3 years ago

Masterful storytelling, equally believable from both perspectives you present! So f*** hot!

TheBusinessManTheBusinessManabout 3 years ago

I got to the end of page one and reached the conclusion that this was not just a well written story (very well written) it was hot as hell. You’ve found a follower and a very grateful reader.

DunkirkDunkirkabout 3 years ago

Hope they continue pleasing each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Does sexy Josh have any sexy chest hair for that manly, muscular chest? Maybe a healthy treasure trail? A spread of chest hair across the upper chest is a very sexy sight on a man, and his dark hair would be perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Charming premise.

Well written. Nice buildup. Takes its time getting to the sex, and then the sex takes its time too. No rushing to a conclusion.

Five stars.

Babydoll59Babydoll59almost 3 years ago

Holy tamales! HOT!! The build up of both story and sexual tension is very good. You start to engage as though you were reading a true account. This includes Part 2. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

During a business trip I submitted to my boss. I loved the feeling of a cock other than my husband's sliding into me the first time. That feeling of being filled up, of my internals having to adjust to the penetration, all combined with erotic sensations was always one of the best sensations to me. There was always an added element of thrill when the cock belonged to somebody other than my husband. It added that erotic excitement of being illicit.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

In Zurich you would say grüezi, not guten tag.

StubbyoneStubbyone9 months ago

Whew ! I found myself holding my breath while she was giving him the very sensual massage. I could literally feel her hands on my back and legs as she slowly stroked him. Incredibly well written. A very easy 5-😊😊😊😊😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetitmort@petitmort
People have asked about my name - petitmort. It's a bastardization of la petite mort or little death in French, a literary term for orgasm. I am part French, part Italian, living in the US now and working as a writer and editor. I love travel, film, nature, good food and win...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES