Carpe Diem Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at her with raised eyebrows. She cocked her head.

"You?"

"It's a strong possibility," he said.

"Josh, that's fantastic."

"Well, it's not a done deal," he said. "Frank is supportive but there's another candidate. We'll see what happens."

"You'd be so good in that role," she said, shaking her head. "You're made for it. And if you land the Armani deal, you're sure to get it."

"We'll see," he said. "The board is supposed to make their decision next week. They want it all decided so they can announce Frank's departure, and his successor, at the team meeting."

Amanda thought about what this would mean for him. He'd be one of the youngest CEOs in corporate America.

"Well, I say we drink a toast to that particular mountain," she said. "That's a big one."

"Yeah," he nodded. "That's a big one."

After they finished their drinks, it was time for their dinner reservation at the Brasserie Lipp on the first floor. Their table was ready and waiting when they arrived.

"So, this place is famous for their seafood?" Amanda asked as they settled into their seats.

"Best in the city," he said. "I thought we could start with some oysters. Do you like oysters?"

"I love oysters. They're an aphrodisiac you know."

"I know, that's why I want to order them."

"Naughty boy," she smiled.

"And I strongly recommend the onion soup," he added. "It's outrageously good."

"Is the cheese all hot and creamy?" she said, pursing her lips.

"Yeah, and you get long strings from your spoon to your bowl."

"Oh, I love that."

"OK, it's settled," he said. "We're getting the onion soup."

"I'm thinking about the lobster," she said, looking at the menu. "How 'bout you?"

"I looking at the sole meunière."

"So maybe a bottle of white?" she asked. "Chardonnay? The one from Burgundy looks good."

"Done."

The waiter brought them the bottle of wine and they drank half of it by the time their main courses arrived. They were laughing and flirting and basking in the pleasure of each other's company.

"I still haven't figured out where I'm staying tonight," she said, her eyes fixed on his as she took a sip of wine.

"Well, you're not moving to a different hotel," he said, with mock gravity.

"I'm not?" she asked, innocently.

"Nope," he said. "I'm making an executive decision."

"Oh, an executive decision?"

"That's right," he smiled. "You're staying in my deluxe suite on the top floor. I'm afraid I must insist."

She looked at him with a knowing smile, slipping out of her high heel shoes.

"And where will I sleep in your deluxe suite, may I ask?"

He arched his eyebrow.

"Wherever you wish. I can give you the big bed and I'll take the small bedroom. Or you can take the small bedroom and I'll take the big one. Or..."

"Or?" she asked, her stockinged foot caressing his calf.

"Or, we can both take the big bed and see what happens."

"I like option three," she smiled, her other foot joining the first.

"So do I," he said. "But I have to warn you -- I sleep in the nude."

Her feet were caressing his thighs now.

"Well, I should warn you -- I do things in my sleep. Unpredictable things."

"What sorts of things?" he asked.

Her feet were sliding between his thighs now.

"Well, I've been known to touch a man while he's sleeping."

"You mean, like, stroking his hair?" he smiled.

"Yes," she said, "and stroking his cock."

She extended her legs so her feet reached his crotch.

He let out a breath and leaned back slightly. Their eyes were fixed.

"And sometimes," she smiled, "he doesn't even realize I'm doing it."

She began to slowly massage his dick and balls with her feet. She could feel him getting hard.

He covered her stockinged feet with his napkin. Suddenly, a light switch went on in his brain.

"On the plane?" he asked.

She smiled and nodded.

"I thought so," he smiled. "I had the most vivid dream about you. It was incredible."

She gave a little shrug.

"It was so big and inviting," she said, "I couldn't help it."

It dawned on him that his erotic dream on the plane had been inspired by her real life touching. She had been rubbing his cock through his pants while he slept.

"I must say," she whispered, "I really enjoy making you hard."

Just like her feet were making him hard right now.

Their dinner continued in this vein, talking, laughing, and flirting their way through several courses. While their conversation wasn't always centered on sex, there was an erotic undercurrent throughout.

By the time it was time to go, Josh was happy his cock had finally subsided. It had been hard for most of the night.

They walked along the Bahnhofstrasse, arm in arm. The top flight jewelry and clothing stores, each one more exclusive than the next, seemed a backdrop both appropriate and oddly discordant.

It was appropriate because these two beautiful, up-and-coming professionals looked the part. Anyone who saw them would think they were part of privileged set that frequented one of the world's most expensive shopping districts.

It was discordant because this was the exact ethos they were hoping to displace -- the conspicuous consumption of fast fashion, the unsustainable pursuit of status.

But, for the moment, they weren't thinking about any of that. They were both enjoying each other's company, feeling the tender touch of the other's hand, and anticipating the passion that would consume them later that night.

Driving home in the taxi, Amanda touched Josh's hand. She was feeling so close to him, so happy he had entrusted her with his deepest worries.

"This has a been the best date I've ever been on," she said softly.

He looked over at her, and smiled.

"Did you like the bar?" he asked. "It's one of my favorites."

"I loved the bar," she said. "I loved everything."

"I'm glad," he smiled. "I had a great time with you."

And, at that moment, they kissed for the first time. Softly at first, and then sensuously.

It was a first kiss for the ages.

Amanda and Josh arrived at their hotel at a little past ten. They said little as they made their way to his suite, for an undercurrent of anticipation weighed heavily on them. They knew what was coming. They had been waiting for it all day.

Josh opened the door with a card key. The instant the door closed, she was in his arms.

He held her close as they kissed, her arms wrapped around his neck, her hands in his hair. He kissed her passionately, on her face and neck, pressing her against the door. He probably would have taken her standing, but she stopped him.

"Let's go to the bedroom," she said simply.

She led him by the hand, dropping her handbag on the coffee table.

Their suite was the largest one at the hotel, located in the former mash room of the old brewery. Converted into a luxury penthouse on the hotel's top floor, it was ideal for couples who prize their time in the bedroom.

The king-sized bed sat in the center of the room under dimmable pendant lights. To one side was a large two-person tub; on the other, an open bathroom. One could lie in the bed and watch your lover shower, bathe, or merely strip for you.

Josh was about to enjoy all three.

"Do you want to take a shower with me?" she asked. "Or a bath?"

"How 'bout a shower and a bath?" he replied.

"Well, I'm going to shower first," she said, "you can watch me or join me, whichever you prefer."

She gave him a seductive smile and walked to the closet to take off her dress.

Josh took off his dinner jacket and started to unbutton his shirt. He watched her step out of her dress, still wearing her high heels. She had on embroidered black panties and black stockings with garters. She was naked from the waist up.

She sat on the edge of the bed and removed her stockings. The grace with which she undressed was captivating to him. He couldn't stop watching her.

She stood and walked to the bathroom. Her exquisite body made Josh ache with desire.

Her breasts were full but firm, sitting high, with pert nipples. Her ass was perfectly shaped, her legs long and toned.

She reached in the shower and turned on the water. The wall between Josh and the shower was glass. It was voyeuristic in a way he hadn't experienced before.

And it turned him on no end.

Once the water was hot, she stepped into the shower, wetting her body but keeping her hair and face dry. When she turned to get her back wet, their eyes met.

Josh was standing next to the bed in his boxer shorts, his shirt half unbuttoned. He looked dumbstruck.

She stuck out her tongue at him playfully. He quickly unbuttoned his shirt and pulled off his shorts.

A moment later, he was stepping into the shower, all muscular body and taut ass, his long, thick cock hanging between his legs.

"I thought you'd never come," she said, seductively.

"I figured you could use a hand," he said, applying some body wash to his palm.

She smiled and turned her back to him, arching her back.

He slowly ran his hands over her graceful back, her shoulders, and her beautiful butt.

He let his soapy hands traverse her torso, brushing the sides of her breasts. She lifted her arms to let him soap her breasts, brushing her nipples with his long fingers.

"I should be washing you too," she said, obviously feeling the effects of his touch.

She took some body wash and applied it to his chest, running her hands over his pecs and nipples. She loved his chest so much, she had since she held him by the pool that first night. So strong, so masculine.

"Turn around and I'll do your back," she said, breathily.

He slowly pivoted and she beheld that butt of his. That perfect, tight tush she had massaged the night before. It looked even better now.

She ran her hands over his back, his strong, wide back. He was in such good shape, the benefits of being a surfer, she supposed. As she ran her hands downward, feeling the V shape down to his narrow waist, she could feel the passion building inside her.

If this is what touching his body does to me in the shower, God help me.

She got down to his hips and his ass. The more she massaged his buns, the wetter her pussy became.

She embraced him, from behind. He could feel her chest heaving. The feeling of her breasts against his back made his cock throb.

Her arms were wrapped around his mid-section, her pelvis pressed against his butt. She ran her hands down his abdomen, over his washboard apps, towards his cock.

She let her hands veer to the sides, over his hip bones and down his thighs. She knew her prize was in the middle, out of her view.

She let her hands slide to his inner thighs and slowly climb back up. Up, up towards the crease between his legs and scrotum.

Her hands converged at his crotch, making an O shape that circled his cock and balls. She wasn't touching them yet. She was closing in on them.

Over his pubis, she roamed, feeling his tuft of hair, criss-crossing her hands above his cock, reversing course and sliding them back down.

Finally, she let her hands converge, encompassing his balls and cock in a tender embrace. God, he felt big! Was he this big before? It's massive!

Not being able to see him, only using her sense of touch, her imagination was running wild.

She began to massage his balls with one hand and stroke his cock with the other. She could feel him growing harder by the second.

So thick. So wide. How would this feel inside me? Spreading me. Filling me.

"I want to suck you," she groaned.

She wanted to make him hard. As hard as he could be. But he had other thoughts.

"Later," he whispered. "I'm going to lick you first."

He turned off the water and led her out of the shower. He took a big fluffy bath towel and began to dry her. He took great care to get every nook and cranny, to make sure she was completely dry. He was so careful not to miss a spot, it touched her.

He led her by the hand to the bed. He pulled back the coverlet and blanket, leaving a bare, white sheet.

She got on the bed, laying on her back. He lay next to her.

"Amanda, what I want, more than anything in the world, is to make love with you. But I want you to want it too. I need you to tell me that you want it too."

She looked him in the eyes, her heart brimming with feeling.

"Oh Josh, I want that too," she said breathily. "You don't know how much I want that."

"I think I do know," he smiled, "cause that's how much I want it. I've been thinking about this moment all day long. Ever since the plane."

It thrilled her to hear he felt the same way. That he had the same depth of desire she did.

"But I want to start by doing my most favorite thing in the world."

She smiled back.

"What?"

"I want to lick your pussy," he said sweetly. "Nothing turns me on more."

"Really? Then, I accept," she said. "Can I make a request?"

"Of course."

"Can we start by kissing, then work your way down?"

"Absolutely," he said. "Remember, we've got all night. Let's take it slow."

He slowly brushed his lips across hers. Stopping to look in her eyes, to connect. Again, he brushed her lips with his, softly at first, then allowing his lips to open, his tongue to find hers.

They kissed this way for a long time. When it felt like time to move on, he began to kiss her neck, nuzzling her. His stubble was scratchy, but she liked the roughness. She found it sexy, exciting.

He was kissing her collarbone now, and the top of her chest. He took his time, exploring her body.

When he reached her breasts, he marveled at how beautiful they were. He planted tender kisses around her areolas, and blew softly on her nipples. He used his tongue on the tender undersides of her breasts. And he took her nipples between his lips and sucked them gently.

Continuing his sojourn down her body, he kissed her rib cage and the tawny skin of her tummy. That golden colored skin he'd first seen stowing her luggage on the plane. He had no idea their journey would take them to this place so soon. Lying in bed together, making love with full hearts.

He made a trail of kisses over her lovely hip bones, a part of the woman's body he adored. He kissed her upper thighs and traced his tongue down her graceful limbs. He loitered by her knees, finding them adorable, and kissed his way down her shins to her ankles and feet.

Then, he started his journey upward, kissing her calves, her knees, her lower thighs.

At her upper thighs, he spread her legs and began to alternate kisses. One side, then the other. Each one slightly higher than the last.

Higher and higher he kissed the velvety skin of her inner thighs. Closer and closer his lips came to her pussy.

As his kisses neared her pussy, she started to squirm. He held her legs in place and kept his inexorable march upward. The anticipation was overwhelming.

When he reached the crease, he could feel her pussy radiating heat. He could see the lips glistening with her love juices.

When he finally reached her pussy, it was a veritable cauldron. He lightly licked her from top to bottom.

She smiled and relaxed, letting her mind float as his tongue did its magic.

He fluttered his tongue like butterfly wings along her labial lips. She let out a moan.

With his fingers, he gently spread her labia and licked the area above her clitoris, alternating with the pad of his index finger.

Her moans became louder and her body began to squirm.

As she became more and more aroused, he gently inserted his finger, which drove her even more crazy.

Her pussy was small, and tight, with a sweet scent he found sexy as hell.

"I love the way you taste," he murmured. "God, I love it!"

He pressed his fingers upward into her G-spot, while his tongue continued flicking her.

He tried circling her clitoris with his tongue and she gripped his head with her hands. He took that as a good sign.

Her body began twitching and he could tell her orgasm was approaching. He kept the tongue circles going, the same pace, the same pattern, to help her climax.

Sure enough, the steady rhythm was just what she needed and her orgasm crested like one of those waves he loved so much.

He kept it going as long as she needed to ride the wave into the shore.

When she was done, he crawled next to her and held her in his arms.

"You're so beautiful when you cum," he whispered in her ear.

She smiled and held him close, wrapping her arms and legs around him.

"And you make me cum so beautifully," she cooed.

They lay together like that for some time. He wanted to give her body time to recover before they started a new round.

They talked about their dreams, their visions of their future selves. They talked about their fantasies, the things that made them hotter than anything.

That's the thing about Josh -- Amanda thought to herself -- I feel like I can talk to him about anything. I trust him. I respect his point of view. And I feel he respects me. Believes in me.

And Josh's internal monologue was similar. She's unlike any woman I've ever been with, he was saying to himself. She's solid, she knows her own mind, she's got integrity. I feel like I can tell her anything.

The more honest they were with each other, the more trust they felt. Which, in turn, made them want to reveal more about themselves. It was a virtuous circle.

"I like to hear how much my lover is enjoying herself," he was saying. "Maybe that makes me crazy, but it's true. It just turns me on!"

She was laying on his chest, smiling.

"Oh Josh, I love it so much!" she said in a high voice. "No one's ever gone so deep!"

"But not if it's fake," he said. "If it's fake, I'll know!"

She was having fun with him and he appreciated it. He liked the how easy going their relationship had become. It had come a long way in just a few days.

"How about you?" he asked. "What's your favorite fantasy."

"My fantasy, let me see."

She was thinking hard about this.

"Sometimes I like a man who takes control" she said. "Someone who's powerful enough to hurt me, but chooses not to. Cause they have a good heart."

"Yeah," Josh said. "I get that."

"But it depends on the man," she added. "If the wrong man tries to take control, then I hate it more than anything."

"Well, that's clear as mud," he laughed. "Either you'll love it and it'll turn you on or you'll absolutely hate it and you'll never want to see him again."

She laughed.

"Like I said, I'm a complicated woman!"

"Everybody's complicated," he said, smiling.

"How about you? Do you like a strong woman? A woman who fights back? Or are you the subservient woman type?"

He looked at her with fire in his eyes.

"Just try me, woman," he said, darkly.

Her eyes got big.

He pounced on her, turning her onto her back, holding her down by the arms. She fought back but he was too strong.

"You make me want you so much," he growled. "Everything you do makes me want to fuck you. What is this power you have over me, woman?"

She was trying to wriggle out of his grasp, using her legs to fend him off.

He slowly lowered himself down, his face hovering inches from hers. He looked at her face, her mouth, her eyes.

Slowly, their lips embraced. Their tongues danced and swirled together. Her arms pulled him tight and his chest pressed against her breasts.

"Oh Josh," she moaned. "I feel like I'm drunk on you. I really do."

He rolled over on his side, next to her. He gently cleared a tendril of hair from her face.

"You know," he said, wistfully. "There's a song I really like. The lyrics go:

"I remember that time you told me, you said

'Love is touching souls'

Well surely you touched mine

'Cause part of you pours out of me

In these lines from time to time"

Then he sang the remaining lines in a soft, plaintive voice. It sounded beautiful.