Carpe Diem Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you're in my blood like holy wine

You taste so bitter and so sweet

Oh I could drink a case of you, darling

And I would still be on my feet"

"That's beautiful," she said, softly. "That's Joni Mitchell, right?"

"That's right."

"I love her songs."

"Yeah. Me too."

He kissed her neck, tenderly.

"Can we just live like this?" he asked. "Permanently?"

"Yes!" she cried. "Just spend our days in bed together, going to the spa, eating wonderful food."

"And making love," he said, looking in her eyes.

She wrapped her leg around his back and pulled him to her.

"Especially making love," she said.

"What do you like?" he asked. "When you make love, what's your favorite?" he asked.

"You mean, like, my favorite position?" she asked.

"Yeah, or just ... what makes you hot."

"What you were just doing to me makes me hot," she said.

"Yeah, you like to be licked?"

"I like to be licked by a man who knows how. And you really know how."

"Well, thanks," he smiled.

"You know what I like? I like my man to lick me 'til I get really hot and then move on up and just stick his dick in me," she said, matter-of-factly.

"Alrighty then," he chuckled. "I like the specificity."

He took that as his cue and let his hand slide between her legs, cupping her pubis. He ran his index finger delicately along her slit, feeling her wetness.

"How about you?" she asked. "What makes you hot?"

"The way you touched me last night," he murmured. "That was unforgettable."

"You liked my massage," she smiled.

"I loved your massage," he smiled back. "And the happy ending."

She reached down and found his cock. It was thick and heavy. She gently caressed it with her fingers.

"What else," she said. "Tell me."

"Well, I like when a woman gets on her hands and knees, and puts her head down and her butt up."

"You mean facedown doggy style?" she asked.

"Yeah, and then I like to hold her by the hips and go really deep."

He pressed his finger inside her, penetrating her velvety folds.

"Ooh, I like that too," she gasped. "Let's make sure we do that."

She was grazing her fingers softly against his cock, up and back, causing his dick to get harder by the second.

"But with you," he said, "I don't know, I feel like I want to make love face to face. Maybe sitting up. Looking in your eyes."

"You want to touch souls," she said.

"I guess I do."

Her fingers wrapped around the head of his cock. It was bulbous, like a big, juicy plum.

"Maybe we can start that way and then see where the mood takes us?" she said, raising her eyebrows.

She made a circle with her thumb and index finger and slid it over the head of his cock. Then she did it over and over. To Josh, it felt like he was entering her deliciously tight pussy. Again and again.

His finger was deep inside her now, her pussy slick and creamy with anticipation.

Josh looked around the room.

"Come with me," he said as he climbed off the bed with Amanda in tow.

"Where are you going?" she asked as she scrambled after him.

They were both stark naked. His cock was sticking straight out. Her boobs were bouncing as she trotted after him.

He took her to a swivel chair by a modern design desk. He wheeled it away from the desk and sat in it.

"Let's try this," he said. "Just for the hell of it."

His broad physique and muscular chest all but made the back of the chair disappear.

She spread her legs and straddled him, facing him, her hands on his broad shoulders. He held his cock up so it pointed at her pussy.

"You're bigger than I'm used to," she said, readying herself. "I'm a little nervous."

"Just take your time," he said, reassuringly. "We've got all night."

His hands were on her hips, steadying her. She slowly lowered herself until his bulbous head touched her wet pussy.

She bit her lower lip and pressed against him.

Suddenly, the head popped inside her.

"Oh!" she cried.

"Whoa," he gasped. "You feel so tight. So ... wonderfully ... tight."

He was barely inside her and already he felt big.

He was watching her face. Reading her mood. Making sure she was okay.

Her hands gripped his shoulders as she lowered herself onto him. He was spreading her so beautifully. Her mouth was open.

Her chest heaved. Josh looked up to see her full breasts right in his face. Her nipples were sticking out.

"That's it," he said. "Nice and slow."

He lowered his hands to her butt to help her hold her weight while she acclimated. After a minute, she was ready to lower some more.

"OK, I'm ready to take you deeper," she said, her voice breathy.

She lowered herself so that two thirds of his cock was inside her. Even then, it was more than what she was used to.

"Oh, fuck, that feels good," she gasped. "That feels really good."

"It feels good for me too," he said. "You have a beautiful pussy."

"And your cock ... it's amazing," she said, lowering herself even more.

She was feeling more relaxed now and it felt easier. She was able to bottom out and sit on his lap.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him.

"I did it," she gasped. "It took some time but I did it."

He looked her in the eyes and smiled.

"You did great," he said. "Kiss me."

She tilted her head and gave him a long, sensuous kiss.

His hands caressed her torso, grazing her back with his fingers.

"That feels good," she said, arching her back.

Her breasts where pressed against his upper chest. He tilted his head down filled his face with her soft bosom.

"God, I'm in heaven," he chuckled. "Just like on the plane."

"Don't remind me," she laughed. "Not my proudest moment."

"What do you mean?" he asked. "I thought it was charming."

He slowly rocked his pelvis, sending his cock deeper inside of her.

"How's that feel?" he asked.

"Incredible," she said. "I feel like I could cum at any moment."

"We can also do this," he said, holding her as he slowly leaned way forward and then way back.

"Oh God," she cried. "That feels really good! It makes you go so deep!"

"I know," he smiled. "That's why I'm doing it."

"Now lift your feet off the floor," he said.

"Why?" she asked, lifting her feet.

"So I can do this," he said, using his legs to spin the chair around.

She let out a loud laugh.

"Oh my God," she said. "My head's already spinning!"

He looked her eyes.

"Just keep looking at me. I'm right here."

Her auburn hair was looking fuller now, more like a mane.

"How does this feel?" he asked.

He put his hands on her torso and lifted her slowly, sliding his cock almost all the way out and then lowering her.

"That's definitely going to make me cum," she gasped. "Keep doing that!"

He leaned back and lifted her again, his eyes fixed on hers.

Her eyes were wide as he lifted her. When he lowered her, her mouth opened.

"Oh fuck that feels so good!" she cried.

Again he lifted her, so just the head of his cock was inside her. Then he lowered her, faster this time.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" she cried. "That's so good!"

It felt good for him too. Her pussy was small, and tight. And he loved small and tight.

He was leaning way back now, pressing his pelvis up. Giving her every inch of his cock.

"Give me your breasts," he growled. "I want to suck them."

She stuck out her chest and fed her breasts to him, rubbing her nipples against his lips. He sucked at them hungrily, making them stand out even more.

The added stimulation of his lips and tongue on her nipples pushed her closer to the edge.

"Rock back and forth," she urged. "Like you were doing before."

He did as he was told, supporting her back and leaning way forward and way back. Every time he leaned back, she let out loud moan.

She started to grind on him, rubbing her pussy back and forth against his cock. It was like she couldn't get enough of it. Like she wanted him totally inside her.

"Fuck me deep!" she growled. "Fuck me really deep!"

She was bucking and humping him wildly. He felt he was holding a wild animal on his lap.

She arched her back and threw her head back, her breasts right in his face, her nipples sticking up and out.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" she yelled.

He held her shoulders and pressed down. Hard. She was being impaled on his huge cock. But she still wanted more.

"Fuck me harder! Harder!"

That's when a bit flipped in his brain. She wanted him to fuck her hard? That's exactly what he was going to do.

He stood up, his hands gripping her ass, and threw her onto the bed. She looked back at him, wide-eyed, with her knees spread.

He grabbed her legs and pulled her towards him. He aimed his cock at her pussy and shoved it in, driving himself into her over and over. He pressed her knees to her armpits and pumped her as deep as he could go. She wanted it deep and hard, he was going to give it to her deep and hard.

She let out a long, loud moan as he pummeled her pussy. Her body started to spasm and he could feel her pussy contracting.

"I'm cumming," she moaned, "Cum with me, cum with me!"

That was all the encouragement he needed. He started a series of lightning thrusts, impaling her, driving his huge dick as deep as it could go.

"Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhh!" she screamed as her orgasm overwhelmed her.

He gave one last thrust and held his cock deep inside her. He felt his cock explode deep in her pussy.

Ribbons of cum shot out of his cock, again and again, filling her pussy.

Her moans and his grunts continued until her pussy sucked every ounce of cum out of his balls.

He lay next to her, wrapping his arm around her spent body. They lay that way for the longest time waiting for their heartrates to return to normal.

When they opened their eyes, they were face to face.

She touched his face gently with her fingers.

"I think we touched souls," she whispered.

"I think we did too," he whispered back.

Josh was filling the tub with hot water, testing the water temperature with one hand and adjusting the knobs with the other. It was one of those old-fashioned tubs with four clawed feet.

"Might as well use all the amenities," he said.

Amanda was in the front room fetching some clothes out of her roller bag. While she was in the bathroom, she pulled out her phone and checked her messages.

Marie was asking for another update. Amanda tapped out a message.

things going great

had dinner at fab French restaurant

hanging out in our suite now

A moment later, Marie's reply appeared.

what do you mean OUR suite

Amanda replied.

my reservation got screwed up so im staying in Js suite

he said - Im afraid I must insist ๐Ÿ˜Š

When Amanda returned to the bedroom, she was wearing a sheer salmon-colored teddy.

She had conveniently forgotten to wear the matching panties.

Josh looked at her, his mouth agape.

"Wow, you look so sexy in that," he said, turning off the water.

"You like?" she asked, giving him a twirl.

The sheer fabric raised as she spun, showing her shaved pussy and her gorgeous ass.

"You're going to give me another hard-on looking like that."

"Well, that's what I was going for," she smiled, wryly.

She got on the bed, walking on all fours. She turned her back to him, then looked back at him with a sultry look.

His cock was already starting to harden.

She pulled on the bottom of her teddy to show him her ass. Then she slowly lowered her face to the bed and spread her knees. He could see her pussy glistening.

She licked her finger and reached back between her legs.

"I really want you to fuck me," she purred. "Like this."

Her ass was raised high in the air. She was moving it sexily, side to side.

"I really want to fuck you like that," he said, moving to her like a moth to flame.

He jumped on the bed and landed on his knees right behind her, startling her.

He grabbed her butt cheeks in both hands and spread them, taking in her ass and pussy. He gave one of her cheeks a hard slap.

She let out a yelp. Then, she spread her knees even wider.

He held his hard cock by the shaft and rubbed the head against her pussy lips.

"Ooooh, that feels good," she cooed.

He slid the head up and down her length of her pussy, coating it with her juice.

He moved in closer, held her by the hips, and slid his long cock up and down her pussy.

His cock was throbbing now, and glistening from her wetness.

She lay one side of her face on the bed and stuck out her ass at him. She wanted to feel as much of his thick hardness as she could.

"Yeah, rub that big cock on me," she moaned. "Mark your territory. This is your pussy. All yours."

He pulled her in tight, rocking his pelvis, rubbing himself against her pussy. He wanted so much to be inside her. Deep inside her.

"God, I want to fuck you so bad," he groaned. "I just want to ravage that pussy."

She arched her back, exposing her pussy even more, giving herself to him.

"Then give it to me," she said breathily. "Come on. Give me that big cock of yours. You know you want to."

"I want to so fucking bad," he moaned, guiding the cock head to her opening.

She splayed her arms in front of her, bracing herself.

"Then fuck me, baby," she moaned. "Just fucking take me!"

In one motion, he pushed himself into her, filling her up. She gasped to feel him penetrate her so completely.

He held her by the hips and started to piston his cock into her pussy.

Slow. And deep. That's how she liked it. And that's how he gave it to her.

Stroke after stroke. Rhythmically. His body moved like a machine. A great big fucking machine.

She was moaning with her eyes closed. It was like she was entering an hypnotic state. And he was right behind her.

He was sliding his cock all the way into her wet, velvety pussy, bottoming out, and sliding all the way out.

She was so tight, she felt like a velvet vise.

She was moaning with every thrust now. A far-off moan of deep, otherworldly desire. She was loving the way it felt. The way he felt. No man has ever felt so good inside her.

He closed his eyes and lost himself in the sensation. The way her pussy gently squeezed his throbbing cock. Every moan, every sound she made, made him hot. She seemed to be saying, I love the way you're fucking me. I'm loving this as much as you are.

He felt totally connected to her.

He opened his eyes. Her arms and legs now were splayed. Her back was arched and her ass was sticking way up, as if offering her pussy to him. She was giving herself totally to him. And that made him unbelievably hot.

He started thrusting harder. Slamming himself into her.

Her moans got louder. She began to rock her hips, grinding herself against his huge cock.

He gave her one big thrust, held it there, and then rotated his hips to massage every crevice of her pussy.

"Oh my God," she whimpered, almost to herself.

He kept rotating his pelvis, his cock deep inside her. Her moans were turning into shrieks.

He felt the electricity building in his loins. He knew it wouldn't be long now.

He pressed her down onto the bed, flattening her with the weight of his body, continuing to pump her as deep as he could.

She surrendered to him, held down by his muscular body, unable to do anything but give herself to him. Totally at his mercy.

He loved the feeling of his pelvis against her perfect butt, his thighs touching her thighs. He pressed against her ass, pumping her, driving his throbbing cock deep inside her.

Even laying on her tummy, she was able to arch her back and tilt her pelvis so her butt was raised. So she could take him deeper. So she could feel his rock-hard cock spreading her pussy.

He slid his hand under her and found her clit, gently coaxing her orgasm.

For a moment, she thought about telling him how she wanted to be touched. But he knew. Oh God, he knew exactly what to do.

She was shrieking with every thrust as her orgasm neared. She lifted her head up so their faces were next to each other. She could feel he was breathing heavily, like she was. She could tell he was about to cum.

He was vibrating her clit and pumping his cock into her. She grabbed her breast, pinching her nipple.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" she gasped.

He kept the same rhythm, the same pace, letting her ride the wave.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Cum with me! Cum with me!" she screamed.

He felt a surge of electricity build in his limbs, gather in his loins, and explode out his cock.

"Ahhhhhhh!" he groaned as he shot his load.

He thrust into her one more time. Another explosion of cum shot from his cock. Then another.

Her body was convulsing, her pussy contracting. Her orgasm was overwhelming her senses.

Their groans were a symphony of pure, unadulterated pleasure.

They rode the orgasmic wave, feeling the electricity coursing through their bodies, until they both collapsed, his face beside hers.

They were both breathing hard, like two runners after a race. She opened her eyes and saw he was watching her, smiling.

"You are the hottest, most beautiful woman in the entire world," he said.

He said it like there wasn't a scintilla of doubt in his mind. Like he was stating an absolute fact.

Afterwards, they took a bath together, facing each other with their legs interlaced. He softly sponged her legs as she ran her fingers up and down his thighs.

They looked at each other, lovingly, and talked about the things they loved most -- surfing, snorkeling, sex. Not necessarily in that order.

They seemed to be making a pact, albeit an unspoken one, that they would find a way to experience these things they loved together. One way or another.

She turned around so he could sponge her back. Then, she lay back against his broad chest. She felt so at peace like that, supported by his thick frame, his strong arms enveloping her.

After their bath, they dried each other and climbed into bed together. It was late and they had a full day ahead of them.

She lay on her side and he curled up behind her, spooning her. He wrapped his strong arm around her like a blanket and she held it close, his hand softly caressing her breasts. Her skin felt velvety against his -- his torso against her back, his thighs against her thighs, his cock against her ass.

Even as they started to doze, she could feel his cock hardening, nestled in the crack of her ass. Subconsciously, she rocked her pelvis, sliding her soft ass against his hardness. Before long, she was whispering for him to slip his hard-on between her legs so she could caress it in her fingers.

The last thing they could remember, before falling asleep, she was gently rubbing the head of his cock against her wet pussy, as they fantasized about making love on a deserted beach on a tropical island somewhere in the world.