All Comments on 'Carpe Diem Ch. 03'

by petitmort

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

what a wonderful well written story. Brought me right back to business trips in Zurich

Mike9947Mike9947almost 3 years ago

The story is excellent in every way - but mostly it reminds me that feeling good - even if with a bit of fairy tale fantasy fueling it - feeling all warm and fuzzy - is a good thing - a very good thing.

And now I will go hug my lover.

DrizdartDrizdartalmost 3 years ago

Continuing fun story ... good sex, opulent setting, fantasy outing.

overlooking a few details, like modern hotels having security cameras on locations with particular risk, like pools. And except for some clueless politicians, most people I've read about sending text and pictures which could certainly be embarrassing or demonstrate legal liability use some sort of platform which allows short term viewing before the message disappears.

WalterWoodyWalterWoodyalmost 3 years ago

I hope that I could be as great of a writer as you.

EVLoverEVLover9 months ago

Thank you, petitmort, for another wonderful story filled with wonderful characters, a reasonable plot line, and some great sex.

Given that Amanda was the one who "rescued" the Armani account, I'm wondering if you ever thought of having the Board reward her with the CEO position instead of Josh? If yes, I wonder how the budding relationship between Amanda and Josh might evolve as a result of that "twist."

I access the Literoticia website with my iPad. I'm grateful that I can highlight an unfamiliar word or two in the story and "look up" the meaning. I can also highlight an entire passage and "translate" it into English as I did a lot in this story and in your "An American Houseguest" series. I don't have that direct look up/translate capability when I access the Lit website from my Windows 10 desktop computer, although I can always copy and paste into other applications that provide equivalent function.

Finally, I look forward to reading the last Chapter to find out what you actually chose to include in your story.

StubbyoneStubbyone9 months ago

Hard to believe that this chapter only has 5-comments. It should have 500. Your descriptions and the chemistry between them was palpable. I finally took a breath at the very end. You write amazingly erotic stories. This was not only hot, but entirely believable. Well done. An easy 5-🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆

anchorman021anchorman0214 months ago

same problem as I felt after the previous chapter ... not enough complexity, or sophistication in the story ... in a real business, with two leaders interacting, there would be depth, nuance and possibly some problems that would need solving ... the planning would need to include how such a "relationship" (not "affair") would work, if they truly meant for it to become long term

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetitmort@petitmort
People have asked about my name - petitmort. It's a bastardization of la petite mort or little death in French, a literary term for orgasm. I am part French, part Italian, living in the US now and working as a writer and editor. I love travel, film, nature, good food and win...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES