Carpe Diem Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think ... your father ... was a very wise and fortunate man."

And then he smiled at her, his eyes twinkling.

He turned to Isabella and muttered something in Italian.

Isabella turned to Amanda and Josh, her voice officious as always.

"Our lawyers will contact yours to draw up the necessary documents."

After leaving the restaurant, Josh and Amanda strolled the Paradeplatz like they were walking on air. To passersby, they looked like two kids who'd just learned summer vacation had been extended the whole year.

Josh was particularly beside himself.

"You were incredible!" he gushed. "I've never seen anyone salvage a deal like that! I thought we were toast for sure!"

"I just felt like a personal appeal would work better," she said, modestly. "And he did remind me of my Dad."

"This is going to be huge, Amanda." Josh said, bounding down the sidewalk. "Can you imagine? With Armani on board? We've got to be able to use their brand in advertising. I've got to email Biz Dev and give 'em a heads up."

She slipped her hand into his.

"I'm just glad we could get it done before the announcement next week," she said with a smile.

She was referring to their company's naming of their next CEO. Josh was the leading candidate.

Josh looked at her and smiled.

"And it's going to be great for you too," he said, sincerely. "I'll make sure of that."

She smiled back and slipped her arm around his waist, pulling him close.

"To the mountains we'll climb," she said, looking up at him with loving eyes.

Josh stopped short. He gathered her in his strong arms, looked deeply into her eyes, and kissed her deeply.

In the middle of the Paradeplatz, Zürich's main banking center, the two young Americans kissed passionately, oblivious to all around them.

Dozens of Swiss bankers and assorted business people passed them by, heading home after work, many smiling at the young lovers and their oh so public display of affection.

"Let's go somewhere and celebrate," Amanda said, her eyes shining.

"I want to celebrate by making love to you," he said. "Can we just do it right here? In the middle of the square?"

He caressed her face, gently.

"Where do you want to go? For our last night?" Josh asked.

"Let's go back to the bar," she said. "The Jules Verne."

His eyes lit up. It was the first place he'd taken her in Zürich. Their first official "date".

He hailed a cab and they headed for the bar. They kissed most of the way.

The Jules Verne was packed with the afterwork crowd. They were unable to snag a table by the window so they sat at the bar.

They asked the bartender for drink recommendations and he suggested the Aperol Spritz. They ordered two and sat facing each other, on the edge of their stools, their eyes ablaze.

To anyone looking at them, they could well have been two newlyweds on their honeymoon.

"So, where'd you learn to speak Italian so well?" Josh asked.

"I studied it in college," she said, stirring her drink. "And then I spent my Junior year in Florence. I love the language. It's like music."

"It is when you speak it," he smiled. "Will you talk to me in Italian when we're making love?"

She gave him a sultry smile.

"Would that make you hot?" she asked. "Mio caro?"

"Ooh," he smiled. "Even that makes me hot. What'd you say?"

"I called you my darling," she smiled. "Ho voglia di scoparti!"

He shook his head.

"I want you so bad," she said. "Non sai cosa ti faccio."

"Such a beautiful language," he said, looking at her lips. "Like music."

"You can't imagine what I'm going to do to you." "Dai mettimelo dentro. Fammelo sentire dentro."

"Stop, you're killin' me!" he protested, his hands on her waist, pulling her to him.

"I wanna feel you inside me," she whispered.

"Oh, fuck me!" he laughed.

"Scopami!" she whispered back.

He held her close.

"Oh, baby," he said shaking his head, "I'm so yours."

"Sono tutta tua baby!" she smiled.

"You took the words right out of my mouth," he said, tilting his head and kissing her softly.

She took his face in her hands and kissed him, deeply, her tongue dancing with his. When they disengaged, they saw the bartender drying a glass, smiling at them.

A moment later, they heard a man's voice calling Amanda's name.

They looked towards the bar entrance and saw a dark-haired man coming towards them.

It was Carlo, the ReSale lead from Spain. Behind him was Guido, the lead from Italy.

Josh and Amanda quickly separated and tried to look nonchalant. They weren't sure if they'd seen them kissing or not.

Both Josh and Amanda had taken pains to keep their burgeoning relationship low profile. Interoffice affairs weren't unprecedented at ReSale, but they were definitely discouraged. Especially between bosses and subordinates.

That didn't mean they didn't happen. Six months earlier, Amanda's best friend Marie, a designer in Marketing, had a fling with the VP of Marketing, Chip Taylor. Their affair didn't last long and was essentially over before it ever became public.

"Ciao, ciao" Guido was saying to Amanda, as he kissed her twice on the cheeks. Or was it three times, Josh lost count.

After greeting Amanda and Josh effusively, the two men were telling them how excited they were about the upcoming launch.

Josh was back in his exec persona, standing at the bar, holding forth.

"Once we launch," Josh said, "we'll need someone to help keep the lines of communication open between the markets and the main office."

He turned to Amanda.

"Someone will have to travel to Europe regularly," he added, "maybe four or five times a year. Visit Italy, Spain, the UK, France, Germany, Switzerland. Would that interest you, Amanda?"

"I would love that," Amanda said.

"Well, there you go," he said.

"Fantastica!" Guido said.

"Que buena," Carlo echoed.

They were looking at Amanda and it wasn't clear whether they were calling her fantastic or the news that she'd be visiting their offices. Maybe a little of both.

Amanda smiled and gave Josh a knowing look. He knew just what to say to make everyone happy.

After buying a round of drinks, Josh ended up calling it a night.

"I need to get some emails out tonight and we're flying back tomorrow," he explained.

After paying their respects, they bade the two Europeans goodbye.

In the cab back to the hotel, she snuggled next to him, slipping her hands under his suit jacket, feeling his muscled chest. He wrapped her in his strong arm and pulled her close.

"Did you mean what you said about me going to Europe?"

"I always mean what I say," he said, smiling down at her. "What I didn't say is -- I hope to accompany you on some of those trips."

She thought about the two of them, traveling from city to city, staying in classic hotels with big windows, and even bigger canopied beds. She rested her head against his shoulder, watching the Zürich storefronts flying by.

Josh and Amanda walked through the B2 lobby like they were on a mission. They went straight to the elevator, without engaging with any of the staff.

It was as if they couldn't wait to get back to their room.

Josh opened the door to the suite with his card key. The instant the door shut, they dropped their bags and were in each other's arms.

They kissed each other with a passion that surprised even them. They inched across the floor, frantically taking off their clothes. One by one, articles of clothing dropped as they made their way to the bedroom.

A trail of clothes led from the door, through the entryway, all the way to the bedroom.

By the time they reached the bed, all she had on was her bra and panties. He was down to his boxers.

They fell onto the bed and she rolled on top of him. She planted her hands on his muscular chest, her fingers nestled in the black curls of his chest hair.

She stripped off her bra and brushed her breasts across his chest, moving higher to tease his mouth with her pert nipples. He lunged at her breasts with his lips and tongue and soon she was feeding them to him.

He kissed and licked her nipples. She rocked her hips and rubbed her pussy on his washboard stomach.

After he had his fill of her nipples, and they were standing out with excitement, he rolled her over to her back. She looked up at him, hungrily.

He pulled at her panties, trying to get them off her little body, stretching them impatiently.

Finally, he ripped them right off her body.

Her eyes flashed with excitement. She pulled his boxers down with both hands, causing his cock to spring up.

It was big and hard, pointing straight at her.

He was on all fours, gazing down at her, an animalistic look in his eyes.

His look sent a charge through her body. It excited and scared her at the same time.

She loved feeling his desire, his passion. But he was so much bigger than her, so much stronger.

"I want to suck your cock," she said.

He gave her a wry look.

"Well, I want to eat your pussy," he said.

They stared at each other for a moment, and then burst out laughing.

"I think we can solve that," she said, ever the problem solver.

He laid down on his back. His cock, fully erect, was laying on his stomach, pulsing with excitement.

She got on all fours and straddled him, her pussy over his face.

Then, she lay on his torso, her face right above his cock.

She began to lick the underside of his dick, from the tip down to the base.

He began to make love to her pussy with his tongue.

It was Josh and Amanda's first time 69'ing and it didn't disappoint.

Josh was great at licking pussy and he had already learned a few things about what Amanda liked. He didn't go straight for her clit, he started by using a flat tongue, using wide slow strokes to explore her inner and outer lips.

He was licking her like an ice cream cone, which was easy to do because he loved the way she tasted.

Before long, he could feel her excitement growing as her body squirmed and writhed.

Amanda, on the other hand, started out by licking his cock from base to tip. She spent extra time tickling the head of his cock and stimulating the tender underside.

She could tell from his moans and the way his body jerked that he was loving it.

Before long, she had his huge cock standing upright and was taking him into her mouth and throat.

He was bigger than she was used to, so she wasn't sure she'd be able to deep throat him.

And, after a few minutes of her expert sucking, his cock had grown even bigger.

Josh was using two of his fingers now, moving them in and out of her pussy, while his tongue was licking her clit.

She was moaning too, and he could feel the vibration of her moans on his rock-hard cock.

But as her moans became louder, and her climax neared, she started to lose her concentration, and she replaced her mouth with her hand.

She was laying with her head on his thigh, squeezing his head with her thighs, and arching her back.

Josh felt her body start to shake, and her pussy contract. He kept up the motion of his fingers and tongue, and let her ride her orgasm.

Her moans turned into cries, her cries into shrieks. He kept licking and sucking her clit until she was convulsing with pleasure.

When her orgasm peaked and subsided, she was still gripping his big cock in her little hand.

When she came to, she crawled next to him.

"You didn't cum," she said. "Sorry about that."

"Don't be sorry," he said. "We've got all night. Besides, I enjoy making you cum."

She ran her hand through this chest hair.

"How do you want to cum?" she asked. "Or should I say, where would you like to cum?"

He smiled at her.

"What are my options?"

"Anywhere and everywhere," she said, sexily. "On my tits. In my pussy. In my mouth. On my back."

He looked at her eyes and mouth.

"So many possibilities."

"And I'll happily do any or all of them."

He looked at her and smiled.

"I think you're my fantasy come to life," he said.

"It's literally my pleasure," she said.

He nodded, considering his options.

"OK, here's what I want you to do," he said.

She was all ears, eager to know what he'd enjoy most.

"First, I want you to go put on your sexiest lingerie. Then, I want you to come back in here and suck the cum right out of my cock."

She smiled, delighted to know exactly what he longed for.

"Nothing would please me more," she said, smiling.

"And a special request," he added. "Two words -- eye contact."

She smiled and nodded.

"Got it."

She got up on her knees, eyeing him sexily, got off the bed, and sashayed out of the bedroom.

Josh's heart was pounding. To be able to tell a woman that beautiful what to do, and to have her, not just willing, but eager to do it -- was a complete turn on.

His cock was twitching in anticipation.

He sat against the headboard, his cock was laying on his stomach, long and thick.

In the bathroom, Amanda was slipping into a little red teddy. She hadn't worn this particular one for him yet, and she was excited about it.

It had delicate floral lace and a low-cut plunge neckline that showed off her full breasts beautifully. The ouvert back was equally stunning.

She applied some red lipstick to complete the look.

Before heading back, she noticed her phone on the counter. She thought for a moment and then picked it up and snapped a photo of herself in the mirror.

She sent a text to her friend Marie and attached the pic.

J just told me to put this on and give him a bj -- how's YOUR day?

Amanda opened the bedroom door and walked slowly into the room, her eyes on his. Josh stared at her beautiful face, at her incredible body, and at the lipstick red teddy.

His cock raised and fell and his stomach.

He licked his lips. She looked so incredible, his heart was pounding.

She moved to the edge of the bed, eyeing him sexily. Then, she did a little twirl, showing him her completely bare ass, the curve of her back.

She locked eyes with him again. She could see his cock twitching.

She climbed up on the bed, slowly, crawling on all fours to the space between his legs.

Without saying a word, and without diverting her gaze from his, she lowered her face and planted a soft, wet kiss right on his throbbing cock.

Then, she kissed both his balls.

She lay on her tummy, her big gorgeous eyes locked on his, and took his cock into her hands.

She began by flattening her tongue and licking him like a popsicle. One up side and down the other.

Then, she wrapped her lips around the tip and softly sucked him into her mouth, her tongue flicking the head.

Josh let out a moan. She knew just the right amount of pressure to apply.

She lowered her mouth onto his rod, taking him into her throat, coating him with her saliva.

Then she released him with a smack, and started to slowly stroke his newly-slicked shaft.

She went back to the head, tipping her head to kiss it from the side, using her tongue to stimulate his frenulum, the head's tender underside.

That elicited another moan from Josh.

She went back to sucking the head, while stroking his shaft, twisting her hand with each pump.

She was sucking and stroking him so expertly, he was actually getting bigger, the head of his cock was swelling, his shaft lengthening.

It hardly seemed possible that his cock could grow like that, but her skills were that good.

Her tongue was darting about, tickling his pee hole, swirling around the head, stimulating the frenulum.

It was sending electricity throughout his body.

Then, she suddenly wasn't using her hands at all. On his cock, anyway. She wrapped her fingers around his balls, massaging him, while her mouth slid up and down the shaft.

She was giving him a handless blowjob, all the while looking at him with her beautiful green eyes.

For Josh, it was beyond ecstasy.

Finally, her hands were back on his cock and she released him to gasp for air. Her eyes were still on his, smiling. She was loving this as much as he was.

God, she's the perfect woman, Josh thought.

Those beautiful green eyes, gazing at me. Her breasts pouring out of her lingerie. Her mouth and tongue giving me a blow job for the ages.

On top of her brains, and her beauty, she could give a blow job like this? She could make him feel this good?

He was truly falling for her.

She went back to licking his frenulum from the side. Then sliding down the shaft to his balls. She softly sucked them into her mouth.

And never losing eye contact. Always with a look of love in her eyes.

Josh moaned loudly, the electricity becoming more intense.

Then she was back to sucking him deep using no hands at all. She extended her arms, lifting herself over his huge cock, her breasts pouring out of her red teddy.

The image was so fucking erotic he could barely contain himself. It took every ounce of self-control to keep from cumming right then and there.

And then, it got even hotter.

She started to rock her body so her mouth swallowed him and came back up. Up and down. When she was up, her breasts were bursting out of her teddy. When she was down, swallowing him, he had a perfect view of her bare ass raising in the air.

She was so fucking hot, he couldn't help but groan.

He couldn't believe how deep she was taking him. Or how good it felt. Most women couldn't handle his size. But not Amanda. She would not only take him deep, she'd shake her head from side to side, stimulating him with the back of her throat.

Josh's body started to writhe. His body was aching to cum.

Again and again, she slid her mouth down his shaft. Deep throating him. Before long, her saliva was dripping down his long shaft.

Josh couldn't hold out any longer. At any second, he was going to explode in her mouth. In her throat.

His abdomen swelled as the energy built in his core.

"I'm gonna cum," he gasped.

Instead of pulling off, she took him deep again. Deeper than ever.

And she held it there.

He felt the pressure build, and then ignite. He exploded his cum deep in her throat.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh!" he moaned.

Her eyes got big. She could feel his cum spraying deep inside her. Her eyelids fluttered.

Again, he shot his cum into her. He felt like he was filling her up with cum.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" he moaned again.

Her eyes rolled back in her head for a moment as she gasped for air. Then her cheeks became sunken.

She was sucking the last drops of cum right out of his cock.

She slowly lifted her mouth off of him and let it hover over the head of his cock. A mixture of cum and saliva oozed out of her mouth onto the tip.

She hungrily wrapped her lips around him and sucked it back up.

And then she swallowed. Every. Last. Drop.

She looked at him and smiled and, slowly and meticulously, licked him clean.

Josh let out a satisfied groan.

"Oh my God," he gasped. "That was the greatest blow job of my LIFE!"

He shouted out that last part. He didn't care who heard him. It was that momentous.

Amanda wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and lay on his chest.

"You liked my present?" she smiled.

"Are you kidding me?" Josh said. "I loved it! Where did you learn to do that?"

Amanda gave him a wry look.

"I told you," she said, sweetly. "In college. And I did a Junior year abroad in Italy. Remember?"

After talking it over, Josh and Amanda decided to order room service and have dinner in their suite. Amanda called in the order, arranging to have a romantic spread complete with champagne, white table cloth, and candles.

It was their last night in Zürich and they both wanted it to be special.

They decided they weren't going to dress for dinner, though. Not that they wouldn't dress up, they decided they wouldn't dress, period. They were planning to enjoy their Coquilles St. Jacques and Lobster Newburg au naturelle. In the nude.