Carpe Diem Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both got in the shower and cleaned up after a long day and a sweaty roll in the hay. Josh stood behind Amanda and lathered up her back, sliding his hand down her graceful curves and over her lower back and butt.

He loved the gentle sway of her back and her perfect round butt. She had a dancer's body and that kind of body never failed to make him hot.

He reached around her body to her front, sliding his hand up her torso and over her full breasts. They filled his hands perfectly and, as he massaged them, she'd arch her back, pressing her butt back against him and her breasts up in the air.

He loved the feeling of her soft butt rubbing against his hardening cock. And he loved the way her upturned nipples stuck up and out when he fondled them.

She, on the other hand, marveled at the way he could excite her so easily. He seemed to know exactly how she liked to be touched. What turned her on most.

And the way his cock was always rising to attention. He had just cum a half hour before, and he was already getting hard again. She could feel him, sliding between her ass cheeks, while he rubbed her breasts.

She turned and used her soapy hands to wash his cock, sliding her two hands up and down the full length. It was so thick, and so hard. Velvety soft skin covering a steel rod.

She felt herself get swept up in desire of the moment. If she didn't stop herself now, she would never be able to stop herself.

"Let's wait," she gasped. "Dinner'll be here soon."

But he couldn't wait. His cock was throbbing with desire.

He pulled her close.

"I want you now," he groaned.

She smiled and gave his cock a tug.

"Baby can't wait, huh?" she teased. "Well, I'm nice and wet for you. Come and get it."

He turned her, so she was facing away from him. He pulled her leg so her foot rested on the marble ledge.

She felt him guide his cock to her pussy. The hot water was pelting both their bodies.

"Give me that big, fat cock," she implored. "I want to feel you deep inside me."

"You want my fucking cock?" he said, moving close behind her.

"Oh yeah, I want it bad. Shove that baby in me. Fill me up with that big fat cock."

Her voice was reverberating in the marble and glass shower, which made Josh all the hotter.

He grabbed her by the hips and pushed the head of his cock inside her.

"Oh!" she cried out, reaching her arms out to steady herself against the glass wall.

He shoved himself deeper inside her. She cried out again.

"I'm going to fuck you like there's no tomorrow," he said. "Like it's our last day on Earth."

He rocked his hips and pressed inside her.

"Oooh," she moaned. "I like how you feel inside me. How big you are!"

Her voice was loud, reverberating.

"You like how I feel?" he said. "Well, I love how your pussy feels. It's the perfect pussy for me."

She leaned against the shower wall, sticking out her pussy.

"Yeah, you fill me up so nice!" she cried. "Fuck me, baby!"

He held her by the hips and started to pump her from behind, sliding the full length of his cock into her.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" she cried. "That feels so fucking good!"

He was using his strong legs to drive into her, lifting her up in the air.

"Oh you fuck me so good!" she cried. "Nobody fucks me so good!"

He grunted and thrust into her repeatedly. He reached around and grabbed both of her breasts. Her nipples were huge.

He drove his cock into her pussy. Again and again. He was pushing her closer and closer to the shower wall.

"Squeeze my nipples!" she moaned. "Squeeze my nipples and make me cum!"

Her nipples were between his fingers and he pinched them. At the same time, he went as deep as he could. Bottoming out.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she cried.

He was pressing her against the glass wall, pummeling her from behind.

"I'm cumming!!!" she screamed. "Come with me!!!"

He was jackhammering her pussy now, his pelvis pounding her with lightning thrusts.

He gave one last thrust and held it deep inside her. He could feel her pussy spasming.

He felt an electrical bolt shoot through his body and straight out his cock.

He shot his load deep in her pussy. Again and again.

They stood there for the longest time, huffing and puffing, the water pelting their bodies.

The dinner arrived when Amanda was drying her hair in the bathroom. Josh, wearing the white terrycloth robe, showed the waiter where to set up the dinner. They decided to eat in the living room area, clearing off a side table and moving it to the center of the room.

The waiter covered it with a white tablecloth, added two candles, lit them, and then laid out a multi-course meal.

When Amanda came out of the bathroom, she was dressed in her white robe. Josh was pouring champagne into two glasses.

"I thought we'd have some champagne with our escargot," he said, "and then save the sauvignon blanc for the entrées."

She looked at him with smiling eyes, took the champagne glass from him and put in on the table. Then, she embraced him and kissed him deeply on the lips, pressing her body against his.

It was a long, romantic kiss.

When it ended, she looked at him with heavy-lidded eyes.

"What was that for?" he asked, his eyebrows raised.

"For setting up dinner so romantically," she said, gazing in his eyes. "And for fucking me like no man has ever fucked me."

"Well," he said, "the waiter gets credit for the former. I just told him not to forget the candles."

She leaned towards him, half-closing her eyes, her robe falling open to reveal the tops of her gorgeous breasts.

"That's the best part," she said.

"No," he said, emphatically. "You're the best part."

He picked up his champagne glass.

"Here's to the best sex of our lives," he said, sincerely. "May we always enjoy it. Together."

She heaved a sigh and gazed in his eyes. He took a drink of the champagne.

"C'est pas mal," he said, putting down the glass. He removed the lid from one of the plates.

"Shall we start with the snails?"

They drank and ate and laughed their way through dinner. By the time they'd finished their hors d'oeuvres, and most of the champagne, the terrycloth robes had been doffed.

They were fine dining with nary a stitch on.

Talking with Amanda, listening to her stories, Josh was amazed at how a woman so capable -- so intelligent and yet street smart at the same time -- could also look the way she did. She literally had it all.

She had the face of an angel. Beautiful, green eyes and auburn hair. Her shoulders and collarbone were exquisite. Her breasts, perfect.

He found himself thinking about advice his father had given him. About knowing when you'd found the right woman. He said, find someone you want to share your foxhole with. In other words, someone who's solid. Someone you can trust. Someone who's got your back.

The more and more he thought about it, that sounded a lot like Amanda.

As for Amanda, she was quite simply swept off her feet. She had never fallen for a guy so fast, or so fully, before.

When she learned she was going to Zürich for the week, she had no expectations that anything might happen with him. Not Josh Hamilton. The dashing, globe-trotting VP who seemed to be flying at a different altitude than the rest of the world.

But things changed when she got to know him. When she actually talked to him. She saw a sensitive side she never knew existed. His generosity and humor. His thoughtfulness. Then, he started trusting her and giving her more responsibility. He showed he really believed in her.

And then, when their physical attraction became apparent, impossible to ignore even, it wasn't long before they acted on it.

And when they made love. Fireworks.

He was exactly the kind of man she was most attracted to. Tall, dark, handsome, and great in bed. But more than that, he was giving, generous, and committed to her pleasure. The way he brought her to orgasm, again and again. It was incredible.

But it was his character that impressed her most. The way he talked about what was important to him. Wanting to work to build a better world. To be a force for good. Wanting to have kids and to share his love of the ocean with them.

This was exactly how she wanted to live her life. And how she'd imagined the perfect man.

No, he could very well be the one.

They ate their dessert with her sitting in his lap, feeding him. Just because.

She leaned against his chest, holding a dessert plate with apple tarte and vanilla ice cream in one hand, and feeding him with the other.

She would carefully fill her fork with the flaky, golden brown crust and guide it to his sexy mouth. When a crust crumb lingered in the corner of his mouth, she used her finger to delicately guide it to his mouth.

He wrapped his fleshy lips around her fingertip and sucked it sensuously.

For Josh, to be fed this way, with the most gorgeous woman he had ever known sitting on his lap, seemed the height of decadence.

What could possibly top this, he thought to himself. Then, he had an idea.

"How 'bout we see if the pool's open," he said. "Go check out the hot tub?"

"Can we skinny dip?" she asked with a smile.

"We can do whatever we want," he said. "But maybe we should wear our robes to walk over there."

They found their suits and put them on. Amanda's suit was the micro bikini she'd bought earlier at the hotel. Josh was wearing a speedo he'd brought to swim laps in.

"I look at your suit and wonder, 'why bother?'" he laughed.

"I know, right?" she said, looking at herself in the mirror. "I mean, it does hide my nipples. But that's about it."

The bikini straps led to tiny triangles of fabric which just covered her areolas. Her full breasts poured out on all sides. It was beyond sexy.

"I'm not complaining," Josh said.

"I'm sure you're not," she smiled, embracing him from behind.

Her hands found his little Speedo, which strained to contain his thick cock.

"I'm not complaining either," she said, her hands cupping his bulge. "You look yummy in this."

"Careful," he said. "You'll make me rip a hole in 'em."

"Then I really won't be complaining," she said.

They put on their robes and walked down the hall. The spa entrance was just down the hall from their suite. The rooftop pool was accessible from there.

But when they tried the doorknob to the spa, it was locked. It had closed at 10pm.

"Damn," she said. "I was looking forward it."

Josh looked around.

"Let's not give up yet," he said. "C'mon."

He noticed an illuminated Exit sign further down the hall. He took her by the hand.

"There's almost always a stairway to the roof."

Sure enough, he opened the emergency exit door to a little used back stairway.

"Just check the lock to make sure we can get back in," he muttered to himself.

Soon, he was guiding her up a flight of metal stairs. At the top, a door with a sign on it. It was in German.

Zugang auf dem Dach

"I may be wrong," he said, "but I think 'Dach' means roof."

He tried the door. It opened. A rush of cool air enveloped them. They were outside.

They tiptoed out onto the roof. They were between two utility buildings. Around the corner, they found the pool. And the hot tub.

The area was dark. It was closed down for the night. The hot tub was covered with an insulated pad.

Josh pulled it off. The water inside was steaming.

He stuck his foot in the water.

"It's perfect," he smiled.

They threw off their robes and started to step into the tub.

"Wait," Amanda said. "Let's get naked."

Josh thought for a moment. The pool area was deserted and dark. Why the hell not?

"Sure," he said.

They both pulled off their suits. He could see the outline of her full breasts against the lights of the Zürich skyline.

She could see the silhouette of his cock, long and thick.

They slowly stepped into the tub.

The water was hot, but their bodies quickly acclimated, and in a moment it felt perfect in the cool night air.

They submerged themselves to neck level. The warm water enveloped their naked bodies, feeling sensuous and stimulating against their naked bodies.

"Ahhhhhhhh," he said, "that feels so good."

"I wish we had jets," she said, looking around.

She spied something and climbed out of the tub.

A small controller with a timer was attached to a wooden post.

"Do I dare?" she asked.

"Go for it," he said.

Gingerly, she turned the dial. The underwater lights suddenly illuminated and the water in the tub began to roil.

"Success," she said and trotted back to the tub.

The underwater lights from the tub cast her naked body in a beautiful glow, as if she were on a movie set.

Josh watched her move, her long toned legs, her slender waist and round butt, her flat tummy and full, pendulous breasts.

She stepped into the water, her breasts illuminated from below, her nipples extended from the cool night air.

Well, let's just say that Josh was inspired. His cock began to get hard immediately.

She stood in the middle of the tub, her back arched. She lifted her hands to her hair. Josh marveled at the beauty before him.

"Come," he smiled, "sit in my lap."

She smiled and waded over to where he was sitting. She slipped onto his lap, one arm around his neck, the other caressing his muscular chest.

She felt something big and heavy bumping against her thigh. For a second, she thought it was his arm -- but both his arms were above water.

Then she realized it was that prodigious cock of his.

"You seem to be enjoying yourself," she smiled, giving his cock a squeeze.

"You seem to bring that out in me," he smiled.

He pulled her close to him, feeling her breasts press against his chest. His lips were inches from hers.

"What is it about you that affects me so much," he murmured.

She wrapped her leg around him.

"I don't know," she answered, "but we do seem to have a chemistry."

"A chemistry I've never felt with anyone else," he said. "And I don't want to feel it with anyone else."

It was the first time he'd spoken to her this way. Talking about the two of them like that. Like he wanted them to be together. Exclusively.

"All I know is I want to feel it as often as humanly possible," she said, pressing her body against his.

"It's like I'm in this constant state of arousal whenever I'm with you," she said. "I feel like I'm wet all the time."

"Same," he said. "When I'm with you, I just want to make love to you. And when I'm not, all I can think about is the next time I can I be with you."

"You sound like a junkie," she said with a wry smile.

"You're in my blood," he said. "Like holy wine."

She gave him a kiss on the cheek and then pushed off to float to the other side of the tub. She was looking out over the Zürich skyline, her back to him.

The glimmering lights along the river looked like something out of a fairy tale.

She lay her arms on the edge of the tub, her legs extended behind her. The hot tub jets were massaging her chest.

He moved in beside her, resting on his arms next to her. They looked out at the city lights.

"I think this will always be our city," he said, softly. "I don't think I'll ever come here again without thinking of you. And our time here."

She looked over at him and smiled.

"It's been pretty great," she said, wistfully.

He looked back at her, warmly.

"You've been great," he said. "In every way."

"Did I exceed expectations?" she asked wryly, using the familiar corporate jargon.

"Oh, you strongly exceeded expectations," he smiled.

"Well," she said, looking at him sexily, "you strongly exceeded mine."

She pulled herself half out of the tub, bent over the edge so her ass was visible above the waterline.

She was laying on her tummy. The jet was now massaging her pussy.

She let out a low, imperceptible moan.

The steam was wafting off her beautiful back and luscious ass.

He put his hand on her lower back, slowly slid it over her butt, caressing it.

"I can't wait to tell the story of how you landed Armani," he said.

She closed her eyes and lay the side of her head on her hands.

His hand drifted down, until his fingers found her pussy.

She was soaking wet.

"How you took over the meeting and made your case. In Italian no less."

He was gently sliding his fingers along the length of her pussy.

"How you convinced them with your pitch and had them eating out of your hands."

His fingers barely slipped inside her eliciting a soft moan from her lips

He moved behind her, taking her cheeks in his hands. He lowered her face to her pussy and began to lick her.

She moaned louder now, as he went to town on her pussy with his lips and tongue.

"You were sensational," he said, lifting his head. "Truly incredible."

Amanda stretched her arms out in front of her.

"We make a good team," she whispered. "You and me."

"I felt like we were connected," he said. "One unit, working together."

"And I'm going to reward you," he whispered. "Do you want to know what your reward is?"

"Yes," she moaned.

"It's a sizable one," he said, teasing her with the tip. "Are you sure you're ready for it?"

"Yes, I'm ready," she moaned. "Give it to me!"

He pressed the head of his cock against her wet pussy and, with one motion, slid it deep inside her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!" she moaned.

He stood behind her, slowly rocking his hips, sliding his huge cock in and out of her.

"You deserve every bit of it, Amanda. You earned it."

He gripped her by the waist and pressed himself deep inside her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" she cried.

"We're going to the top, Amanda. You and me. Together."

He reached his hand around to find her clit. He realized she had positioned herself perfectly so that the jet was massaging her clit.

"Clever girl," he smiled, as he pushed himself even deeper inside her.

He was bottomed out now, grinding his pelvis into her pussy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" she groaned. "I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!"

"Enjoy it, baby!" he growled, pressing himself deep inside her.

"I'm cummmmmmmmmminnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggg!" she screamed.

"That's it!" he growled. "You earned it!"

Her body was shaking with pleasure. She pulled him closer with her calves.

"Cum with me!" she moaned. "Cum with me!"

He could feel her pussy squeezing his cock, convulsing as she came.

Her pussy was like a vise around his throbbing cock. A velvet vise. It felt incredible.

Her pussy clenched around his cock. It felt like she was sucking the cum right out of him.

He exploded deep inside her, spraying his cum deep in her pussy.

Again he exploded, and again she cried out as she came.

He was filling her with cum. She was milking every last drop out of him.

He lay his body on top of her as his body jerked and spasmed with the aftershocks of his orgasm.

She smiled and reached back to caress his backside. She felt completely connected to him. As close as two people could be.

They had cum together, the two colleagues turned lovers, overlooking the twinkling lights of downtown Zürich.

# # #