Carpe Pussy

Story Info
A concerned mother visits her on after his hernia operation.
3.9k words
4.46
61.6k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carpe Pussy

2001.

It had been two weeks since my hernia operation. My mother was upset that my girlfriend Janey had decided to attend her sister's wedding rather than stay with me while I recuperated. The following night I was lying in bed watching TV, trying not to think about Janey or sex when there was a knock at the door. My pizza. I opened the door and there was my mom with a small suitcase in her hand, which she dropped to throw her arms around me, kiss me a dozen times on the lips and cheeks and pressing that hour-glass figure of hers into the body of a horny twenty-two year old male who hadn't had sex in almost two weeks and wasn't wearing anything underneath a thin wornout robe.

Her breast pressed into me and her perfume just grabbed me. The fragrance reached down and tickled me down there causing that sleeping one-eyed snake to take notice and move. I pulled my hips away.

She moved her face away from me but her bosom, covered in a thin summer dress, remained pressed into me. I was always amazed how beautiful she was, and today she looked absolutely amazing.

I felt my dick lurch while she exclaimed, "My gawd, Jack, I love you but my goodness you stink. When was the last time you showered?" I took a quick glance at the magnificent mammaries pressing into me. She wasn't wearing a bra and the top part of her cleavage overflowed over the top of the dress' opening.

"Why did you come? Janey will be back in a few days." I bent to get the suitcase, but she beat me to the punch. "I can get it. You just had surgery."

"I know...," I stopped as she bent affording me a look at her partially exposed chest. Gawd, I caught a glimpse of an aureole. Another electric pulse shot to my groin.

She looked up at me, and I couldn't help but notice that her head was inches from my groin. I slouched so the robe could hang more loosely around my waist.

The light and frilly dress seemed to swirl around her as she walked through the door. There was something very damn sexy about it as it swished back and forth. "Why don't you take a shower while I unpack? And then I'll take one." she turned to me then. God, she looked tempting in that dress with her dark-brown hair hanging loosely past golden-colored shoulders. "Or, do I have to give you a sponge bath?"

Mom looked at me with her dark-brown eyes while I smelled her perfume. Before I could answer, the doorbell chimed. "That's the pizza."

"I'll get it. You take a shower."

"Hey, Jack...," Avery the pizza guy stopped his greeting when my mother opened the door.

"How much?" she asked.

Avery didn't answer, just stared at the loosely dancing flesh covered in a very thin material.

"There's money on the coffee table." I told her. Avery continued to stare as she grabbed the money and handed it to him. He didn't even say thank you when she told him to keep the change or when she said bye and closed the door.

I was removing my robe when the door opened. Her hand came through the crack. "Give me your robe, so I can wash it." I was half-hard and I couldn't resist the urge to move an inch of her outstretched hand as I handed her my clothes. I told myself to just place it in her hand and see what happened. If she screamed, I could say it was an accident. Rightttt. Still, the image of her hand with the wedding band stroking me made the blood flow to that part of my body even faster. Damn, I needed to get laid.

While I was in the shower, I realized I had missed a great opportunity. Not of me putting my penis in her hand but of telling her that I needed a sponge bath. I hardened again when I thought of what might have been.

She could be washing me in her summer dress, getting wet, clingy, and transparent. I could tell her to join me... and who knows what might have happened. Dammit! I blew it! I was about to throw one off to my dirty little fantasy when I remembered, carpe diem. There were a few hours before bedtime so why not hold off until she decided to turn in. Maybe I'd see her in a nightie. That would make great stroking material. Or maybe she could catch me jerking my meat and I could ask her to lend me a hand.

As I toweled off, I thought of dad. I should have felt guilty but the image of mom naked and giving me a sponge bath made me whisper, "Sorry, dad, but if I get the chance, I'm going to fuck your pretty little wife."

I spent at least two minutes thinking about baseball. I let out a deep breath when it went down and went looking for her. She wasn't in the living room, kitchen, or in the laundry room. I looked down at my crotch, "I guess she stepped out, huh, buddy."

"Jack, is that you?"

"Yeah. Where are you?"

"I'm in the bedroom." Baseball. Baseball. Baseball. "Alright, I guess it's my turn."

I met her in the hallway. There was a glass of wine in her hand. She wore a red satin kimono that was loosely tied at the waist and fell halfway to her thighs. The points of her nipples poked at the material and jiggled with her movements. She took my breath away. I went to grab her, wanted to bury my face in her neck and touch her breasts. With one hand, I would pull at the sash. With the other, I would reach for one c-cup sized tata while I wrapped my lips around the other nipple but instead of pulling off her robe, I gave her a hug. "What's this for?"

"I'm just glad you're here."

"Well, thank you, honey. That's very sweet of you and let me just say that you smell so much better. I've always enjoyed smelling a man after he's showered."

"How many glasses have you had?"

"A couple." She pulled away, handed me her wineglass and told me to have another ready when she got out. As she was about to enter, I asked, "Mom, have you been working out?" I cringed, but she smiled as I continued, "I mean more than usual."

"No, the same." The smile on her lips got wider as her eyes traveled down my body.

"What?"

"How long has it been?"

"Since what?" I asked.

"Since you know," her eyes dropped down again. "Oh," another surge of blood ran to that part of my body causing the towel to move. I turned away and walked away but when I heard her soft laugh or maybe it was the way she looked at my crotch, either way I stopped and thought "nothing ventured, nothing gained" I turned to face her again. "A little before my hernia operation." I answered.

Her eyes skittered down. She gave another little smile. As she turned, I added, "and you?"

"What?"

"How long has it been for you?" her mouth opened and then she answered, "I can't believe you asked me that."

"You asked me."

"Yeh, but...." I cut her off by saying, "no difference."

"I'm your mother."

"A woman. Again, no difference." She bit her bottom lip as if she was actually contemplating whether to tell me. Then she turned swaying that malicious ass of hers. I swore that if I got the chance I was going to put her sweet ass over the kitchen table and drill my cock into her while I held those magnificent jugs of hers.

The door closed. Dammit! I should have asked her if she wanted or needed me to give her a sponge bath. Another image popped into my head of me climbing into the tub with my hard dick pointing at those red lips.

I thought of those two words again -- carpe diem. I went over and tried the door. Damn!

"Baseball?" she asked when she finished her shower. The game had kept my mind off her at least until I saw her wearing the same tiny robe but now there were places that were wet and clinging to her form. "Yeah, baseball."

"What are you doing here?" her breasts swayed as she toweled her hair. Keep thinking about baseball, I told myself. "I'm sleeping here," I answered.

"You can't sleep here. You just had surgery."

"I'm fine. Besides, I'm already sitting here, and I'm kinda comfortable already." She came and sat next to me. The robe revealed some cleavage but even better was how much thigh was revealed where the robe parted down the middle. A couple of inches more and I would see panties or something more. I smelt the lilac lotion she used. I quickly handed her the glass of wine.

When that glass was almost drained, I refilled it and asked, "You know, you never did answer me."

"What?"

"How long has it been for you?" After she stopped laughing, she answered, "Wouldn't you like to know?"

"I would, that's why I'm asking." I looked away from her lips to her eyes.

"Jack, I can't tell you that." There was a gleam in her eyes as she took a sip.

"Why not? I told you how long it had been for me. Besides, no one's gonna know." She looked at me for a moment like she was studying me. "Well?" I asked when she didn't answer.

"That's something between your father and I. It's... it's private."

"Ahhh, I see. So you mean to tell me that if there was something between us," I moved a finger between our bodies, "You wouldn't tell dad?"

"Of course not. It would be private. It'd be like the many little things you did as a child and as a teen that I didn't ever tell your father."

"Like what?"

"Well, there's the time you came home drunk. And the time you smelt of marijuana and," her eyes traveled down my body, "since you're almost naked, it does remind me of the time I caught you peeking at me while I was taking a shower." I felt myself burn.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that." I lied.

"Actually, I can't believe you didn't try to get a peek right now."

"You locked the door." She laughed at that and laughed again when I added, "But I still have a couple days to go." She gave me a playful slap which caused the top part of her robe to open some more. I refilled her glass again. "Are you trying to get me drunk?"

"Yes."

"You must be desperate."

"Desperation has nothing to do with it, Mom, you're beautiful. There's a reason I peeked in on you when I was young, and I'm serious that if you hadn't locked the door, I would've done it again."

"You're just saying that."

"No, I'm not." I scooted closer and put my arm around her.

She bit her lip. Her eyes traveled down my body.

"I had a hernia operation." She was looking at me with those big sparkly eyes.

"You did?"

She nodded. She licked her full bottom lip. My god I wanted to kiss her, run my tongue on the bottom lip and suck it into my mouth. I moved closer until our faces were mere inches apart.

I whispered the first thing that popped into my head, "Do you still have a scar?"

"Hmmm, the scar is barely visible."

"Well, I'll show you mine if you show me yours." She looked at me for a second or two and took a drink. I was sober enough to catch her hesitation. "Okay," she said and took a quick sip. "But you first."

"You wanna see my scar?" I asked. She nodded, and I saw her eyes dart at my lap. I went to remove the towel, and she said, "You don't have to take it off, just move it to the side. I'lI look away until you're ready." I was disappointed but still excited at the thought of what might happen. I draped the towel over my lap, exposing the right side of my thigh. "Okay, you can look."

"Oh, it's tiny."

"Those aren't words a man likes to hear." She laughed. "Does it hurt?" I shook my head.

"May I touch it."

"Oh, yeah."

"Well, those aren't words a mother wants to hear from her son."

"Sorry." Her index finger went up and down the scar. The back of her knuckles rubbing across my towel-covered and ever hardening prick. "Okay, I better stop."

"You don't have to if you don't want to."

"More words that a mother shouldn't hear from her son."

"Okay, my turn."

"Wait." She quickly stood and walked out the living room. Damn, I was so close. The night was still young and there was still more wine left.

At least fifteen minutes passed when I heard her return but instead of coming to the living room, she went to the kitchen and opened another bottle., "Okay, I'm ready," she said and sat next to me and sipped her drink.

"You are?" I asked, and she nodded. "I thought you changed your mind?"

"I didn't change my mind. I... I had to get prepared."

"Prepared?"

"So you can see the scar."

"Landscaping?" I guessed. She nodded.

She sat where she had been earlier. She took a couple of big gulps from her wine and leaned against the couch. I took a couple of long drinks from my glass. "Nervous?" she asked. I shook my head, "excited."

"You keep saying the wrong things to your mother." She was smiling as she continued. "Maybe you shouldn't talk." She drank the rest of the wine. With her left hand she reached between her legs and parted the robe, pulling it to a side. I licked my dry lips as she slowly -- agonizingly slowly -- revealed more of the right side of her tanned thigh.

I was positive that she was going to let me see her treasure when she stopped, but my god, a few centimeters more and I would've seen paradise. "See the scar. It's barely visible." I looked at her face. I gulped and whispered, "no."

"No?" she asked. I couldn't speak. I just shook my head a couple of times. "Here," and she pointed to the spot. I wasn't looking there. I was looking at the part of the robe that hid what I wanted to see.

She took a hold of my forefinger and placed the fingertip on the scar. She gently held my hand, moving it up and down the scar. After a couple of passes, she let go of my hand. I continued the ministrations, letting my knuckles rub the edge of the material on the other side.

If I played my hand right, I could maybe push the silky material away and see her pussy. "Did they shave everything off you?" she asked. I had to shake my head because I couldn't breathe. After a couple of seconds, I managed to look at her face and asked, "you?" I continued to move my finger over the scar.

She licked her lips before answering. "No, but I shaved off the other side once I was able to. You?" I shook my head as I saw her lick her lips again. I realized that I could use us looking and talking to one another to my advantage. If she became angry, I could say it was an accident.

"You mean it's uneven?" She asked.

"Yeah."

"Why don't you fix it?" I shrugged.

"Just now, when you went to the bathroom to landscape... Did you shave?" she shook her head.

I moved my hand until the pinkie was the only digit moving over the scar. The rest of my fingers lightly traced the tops of her pubes. I glanced at her chest. It was rising and falling with each in and outtake of breath and her nipples were hard.

"A little nervous I guess."

"I can help you with that. If you want?"

"You would?" She nodded then added, "It's kind of a fantasy of mine to shave a man." Her nipples strained against the thin material. She licked her lips. "Sure, how about tomorrow?"

"Okay." I continued to move the pinkie over the tiny scar. My index finger came into contact with her skin beneath the wiry hairs between her legs.

""You must really be excited?" I didn't answer her. "I can feel your breath on me." She continued.

"Yeah?" I looked at her face then.

"Uh huh." Her mouth was open, and she ran her tongue over her lips.

"Well, it's been a while for me. How about you?" It sounded like every word came out with a loud pound of my heart.

"Too long." She answered. Her eyes darted to my mouth. Carpe diem. With that thought, I slid my fingers over her pussy. Her eyes fluttered as she exclaimed, "oh, honey...," she began to protest, but I went ahead and slipped a finger inside her, touching her moisture. "This isn't...," I knelt before her. The towel fell away from my waist. I placed her left leg over the couch's arm. "Okay, you can look," I bent down, "but only for a moment, and your dad...ahhh." She moaned as my tongue licked her folds. She slid further down on the seat and widened her legs. "I can't believe I'm letting my own son do this."

Gawd, I don't think I've ever been this hard. It was throbbing to enter her. But I continued my assault; I didn't want to give her any reason to change her mind. I found her clit and circled it with my lips. I let out a "mmm" noise at finally getting the chance to taste her. The tiny vibrations I made with my "mmm" sound on her clit must've hit a happy spot because she hooked her left leg on my shoulder. "You," a deep intake of air before she continued, "should... really... uhhh... stop."

I didn't answer but thought, "Sure, Mom, whatever you say." I slid my tongue under her clit, back and forth. "Okay," she groaned and everytime she inhaled she let out another word, "just... this... time... then... you... ahhh... to...," but I wasn't going to stop until she told me to stop. I circled my tongue around her clit. At that, she grabbed the back of my head and pushed me deeper into her bush. I started licking her. I heard a continuous series of "ah, ah, ah" as she started to buck her hips.

This was it. I hooked my right arm under her left knee. She opened her eyes. "What are you doing?" she panted.

I could barely breathe, but I managed to say, "I'm gonna fuck your tasty little cunt." I heard her moan, "You... I shouldn't!"

"Tell me the truth, Mom, when was the last time for you?" I rubbed the purple head over her lips. "Cawmon, Mom, we can keep a secret. Just like when I peeked at you."

"This is different." Her eyes remained closed and I couldn't resist leaning forward kissing those lips of hers. Her tongue met mine and my hard rod made contact with her opening. I brought the kiss to an end, kissed her neck and whispered, "When I spied on you that day didn't it just excite you that I did that?" I reached between our bodies and rubbed the head at her lips. "What if your dad finds out?"

"Feel how hard I am for you." I pushed the head between her lips. "No one will ever know." It seemed as if the words came out of me with every beat of my heart. She grabbed my head and started kissing me again. When she pulled away her words came out in a rush, "I can't believe I'm going to let my son fuck me." Finally, permission.

I shoved a couple of more inches of my cock into her. Her mouth fell open. I began to take it out. Her eyes opened. She gave a little nod. I continued to withdraw, and I heard her say, "no!" I took it out until only the big purple head was at her lips and pushed. Her mouth opened even more, and I heard her say, "Fuck me." She looked at me. "I want you to fuck me." I pushed the head and half of my fuckmeat into her and her eyes rolled to the back of her head. I bent down and attacked her glorious tits, sucking, scraping my teeth across her nipples. "Oh, please, fuck me!" I reared back and thrust forward, giving her three more inches. She arched her back and I started thrusting.

I had been humping her for about ten minutes and a continuous flow of "oh" and "ah" kept coming from her when she started slamming her pussy into me. "Oh, Jack, fuck me, baby. Fuck me! Oh, baby, I'm cumming!" I let her stop moving before I leaned in and kissed her magnificent tits and then her mouth. I kissed her neck up to her ear and whispered, "Mom, that was for you. This one's for me." When I pulled away from her, my cock made a popping sound. I slid her body to the floor and she took her first real look at what I had. "My goodness, did you have all this in me?",

"Not all of it, that's why this one's for me." I made her turn around. The upper part of her body rested on the cushions. I got behind her and pushed my thick length into her. I kissed her shoulder and she turned her head to kiss me. Our mouths joined. Her tongue dueled with mine. After starting slowly and fucking her with short even strokes, I pushed the rest of myself into her, grinding my body into her ass, causing her to moan louder. A minute later, she shrieked, "Oh, my god, I'm cumming again." A couple of minutes later, I felt that burning sensation at my balls and started humping her even faster. "Fuck, yeah." I grunted as I came inside her.

We didn't speak for a moment. I stood, went to the kitchen, grabbed the wine bottle, and refilled her glass. "I can't believe I did this." I heard her say.

12