Carpool Pt. 02

Story Info
Ian shows cousin Allie what's been missing in her sex life.
6.9k words
4.83
14.2k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 03/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the drive to Allie's townhouse, I called home to tell my mom I'd be staying at Allie's. I'd let her know that Allie and I were stopping for dinner and drinks when we went to the bar to talk. I made up a story about a guy hitting on Allie and sending her drinks, and Allie having a couple drinks too many as a result. I said I was driving her home and that I'd stop by in the morning to change my clothes. Allie had told mom stories about her experiences with guys in bars before, so mom didn't think to question it.

Mom said, "Well I'm proud of you for being responsible and staying sober. Tell your cousin to take some Tylenol and drink a lot of water before she goes to bed. And make sure she has a clear path to the toilet."

When we got to Allie's place, she kicked off her heels as soon as she was in the door and grabbed my hand to drag me off to her bedroom. I pulled up and said, "Wait a minute. Are we here to fuck, or are we here so I can show you how guys should be making love to you?"

The determined look that had been on Allie's face faded, and she looked at me like she was seeing me for the first time. I took her hands in mine and gave her a kiss on the cheek, then turned and said, "I know you've got some wine around here. Why don't you make yourself comfortable while I get us a bottle."

Allie asked me, "Can I get changed first?"

I asked her, "Is that what you would do if you had just invited a guy who you weren't sure you were going to sleep with in for a drink?"

She said, "You bet I would. After fourteen hours in this bra, I need to give the girls a little breathing room. And a pencil skirt and underwire bra really get in the way if things do go in a more promising direction."

With that, Allie disappeared into her bedroom and I made my way to the kitchen.

Allie loves to entertain, so I'd hung out at her place a lot. That made it easy to find two wine glasses and a bottle of cabernet that I know is one of her favorites. I opened the wine and carried it to the sofa with the two glasses. As I was starting to pour us each a glass, I heard the bedroom door behind me open.

As I turned to look, I heard Allie say, "Alexa, relax."

The table lamps at either end of the sofa came on, emitting soft, yellow light. Wall sconces that looked like antique filament lamps came on and the overhead lights went out. The fireplace turned on and soft jazz music began playing.

Allie had changed into a pair of soft cotton shorts and a well-worn, lightweight hoody that clung just enough to draw attention to her D-cups. It didn't escape my attention that the neck was ripped far enough to show the edges of a sheer, lacy bra. The top didn't quite reach her shorts, so I caught glimpses of her toned abs as she walked. The bra she'd put on gave her breasts a lot of freedom to move, so I had to remind myself not to stare at the mesmerizing sway of her tits as she took the few steps around the sofa.

I stood as she came around and was reminded how tiny she really is. She claims to be five foot one, but is actually five even, give or take a fraction of an inch. The family joke is that you can't measure yourself en pointe, referring to Allie's passion for ballet.

Allie had been a serious ballet student through high school, but she had to quit when all the dance schools she applied to told her in roundabout ways that D-cups have no place in the world of professional ballet. She thought about breast reduction surgery, but her family didn't have the money. Her mom and sister also pointed out that there were a lot of other things that could derail a ballet career and asked her if it was worth it to her to have drastic surgery for a longshot bet.

Allie still practices ballet on her own. She has a friend who owns a dance studio and let's Allie come in to work out in exchange for filling in every now and then for absent teachers. I've seen her stand on her toes momentarily in bare feet. It's an amazing athletic feat, and it makes her legs and ass look totally hot.

Allie wears stilettos or platform heels to work, and usually wears her hair up. She claims it's because she looks both hot and professional dressed like that. However, she'd once confessed during a traffic delay on our commute that she dresses the way she does because the people she works with didn't take her seriously when she wore petite styles and more sensible shoes.

Now, with her hair down over her shoulders, standing in bare feet, she looked adorable. She looked like I remember her from when she was heading off to college and I was a boy just going through puberty who had a huge crush on her.

I took her hands and invited her to sit to my left as I sat down on the edge of the sofa and finished pouring the wine. She curled up with her feet under her, facing towards me, making her look even more vulnerable and delicious.

I handed her the wine and as we sat there sipping it, we talked about all the mundane things that were part of our normal conversations.

I wanted this to have more of a first date feel, so I changed direction as I poured us each a second glass of wine. I'd known her all my life, but on the drive home I'd thought of a million things I didn't know about her. I started asking her about her life growing up, her career, her family, and all the other things people talk about on a first date. She caught on to what I was doing, and we had a fun conversation.

After a bit, I asked her, "Why did you swipe right?"

That caught her off guard, but she recovered and said, "You're smile looked cute. You sounded smart and funny. I love tall guys. And I like what you said about wanting your partner to experience as much joy as you do."

Then she asked me, "So why did you swipe right?"

I gave her a smirk and said, "I'm not going to lie. The full-length picture was a winner."

Allie gave me a playful slap and called me a jerk.

I continued, "Your smile is really warm, and I liked that you have a positive outlook. You seemed really energetic and fun, and a little mischievous. I thought dating you could be a real adventure."

By then I was playing with a strand of her hair and looking into her eyes. We stopped talking and I could see we were both trying to decide if we really wanted to take the next step.

We both took a deep breath at the same time and moved to close the gap between us. I reached out to stroke her hair before closing my eyes and leaning down to kiss her. I felt her hands on my head and around my back pulling me to her and then our lips touched.

At first the kisses were light and chaste, not much more intimate than the kisses on the cheek we often exchanged. Then our kisses began lingering and became more forceful. As I kissed her top lip, I briefly held it between my lips. She did the same to my bottom lips, adding a brush of her tongue as she released me. We slowly studied the contours of each other's lips with our mouths and tongues, thrilling at every taste and texture.

Almost without conscious thought, our hands were on a similar journey of discovery. She was running her hand over my chest and arms. I was stroking her hair and tickling her ribs. The way we were sitting forced us each to use just one hand, and we soon grew frustrated with that. I picked her up and sat her on my lap, eliciting an, "Oh, my!" from her.

That gave me the freedom to stroke her back, her arms, her flanks and her thighs. Her magnificent breasts were right there, but I resisted the temptation to rush. She seemed to want to feel my hands on her breasts, but my goal was a long, slow buildup. As a compromise, I made light butterfly strokes around the edges of her breasts. I could tell that the bra she'd put on was barely there, letting my fingertips feel the full, warm swell of her mounds.

She was getting frustrated, so she turned to straddle me and pushed me over so I was laying on my back. She slid up to kiss me, but not before wrapping my face in her cleavage. I breathed deeply and gave her a couple of tiny licks before I said, "You smell incredible," and dove in for another whiff.

She was happier because she could grind her tits against my chest. I was happy because I could explore her legs and ass. I alternated massaging her back and shoulders with kneading her ass and thighs. Both got me approving groans.

When she slid down to grind on my cock, I decided it was time to slow things down. I wrapped her in my arms and rolled on top of her, pinning her under me. She struggled for a moment before I crushed my mouth to hers and plunged my tongue between her lips.

I lifted up enough to free her arms and she wrapped them around my neck as she responded to my kiss. Allie let out a sensuous groan as our tongues explored the tastes and textures of each other's mouths. At one point Allie sucked on my tongue like it was a little cock she was giving a blowjob. That sensation shot my pulse through the roof and had moaning into her mouth. When she released my tongue, she extended hers into my mouth and held it there as if waiting for me to return the favor.

As I sucked on Allie's tongue, I felt her hips start to move under me, humping and twisting. I ground against her a little, but not enough to relieve her need for contact. She finally broke our kiss and said, "You're being a tease."

I said, "What? You don't like kissing me?"

She said, "Kissing you is very nice, but . . .."

I cut her off and said, "But you don't like how I kiss," ass I ran my tongue over her lips and sucked the tip of her tongue when it poked out.

She said, "No, but . . .."

I cut her off again and said, "You don't like where I'm kissing," as I kissed her nose and cheeks, nibbled her ears, and kissed and nibbled her neck.

She said, "That's not exactly it."

I said, "Not exactly the right spot? Tell me when I've got it right."

I lifted off her and kissed down her chest, stopping to run my tongue along her collar bone, before spending some time planting wet kisses on her cleavage.

I moved down and lifted the bottom of her hoodie to expose her belly, planting a kiss on her cute little belly button. I swirled my tongue in her little Innie which drew a gasp. I looked up and said, "Note to self. Fill Allie's belly button with cum and then lick it out while she's coming down from an orgasm."

Allie gave me a look of shocked admiration and said, "You have a dirty mind."

I found that her belly was ticklish when I licked it. She squirmed and giggled, but she never asked me to stop.

I'm not really into feet, but Allie had told me that after years of ballet and wearing outrageous high heels, she lives for foot massages. Sitting back, I took one of her feet in my hands. I rubbed and kneaded it until she was purring, then I slowly sucked each toe into my mouth and gave it a little tongue bath. When I let her pinky toe out of my mouth, I found her other foot extended for the same treatment.

After I'd given her other foot its due, I worked my way up her leg, massaging her calves and thighs, interspersed with kisses and nibbles whenever I found a spot that seemed particularly sensitive.

When I reached the top of her thighs, just under the hem of her shorts, I laid down between her legs and ran my tongue up one thigh and down the other, tracing the line of her pulse. I could hear her breathing deepening, and every once in a while, I'd hear a little moan or sigh. She was idly running her fingers through my hair, and when I looked up at her face, her eyes were closed and her head was tipped back. I could also smell a tantalizing musk when I poked my nose under her shorts.

Sitting up, I began running my fingers over her body again, but this time I was focusing on the swell of her breasts, the crease of her thighs, the rise of her pubic mound. I found a spot on her underboob that made her nipples get hard. I found the line on her thighs that caused a cute little growl. I found out where to rub her pussy mound to get her to hump my hand and make a damp spot in her shorts.

As I made a show of lifting the leg of her shorts and taking a deep breath underneath, she said, "You're a nasty tease, and I love it."

I smiled and laid on top of her with my hard cock directly on top of her pussy. Allie devoured my mouth for a few minutes before I pulled back and said, "How about we stop the teasing right now and I'll tell you the plan from here. First, you're going to stand up and strip for me. Then, you're going to sit on my lap with those beautiful breasts in my face, and you're going to tell me everything I need to do to them to get you desperate for my cock."

"Then, I'm going to carry you into the bedroom and lay you on the bed. Once I'm naked, I'm going to eat your pussy until you start thinking you can't cum anymore and don't need to fuck, and you're going to tell me how to get there. Then I'm going to fuck you anyway. At least twice. One time will be hard and fast, one will be long and slow. You get to choose which is which."

"I know you're on the pill, so we're going to fuck bareback, and I'm going to cum in your pussy. After I cum, I'm going to lick your pussy clean and we're going to share my cum. You're going to lick my cock clean and get me hard for another round."

Allie smiled but didn't say anything as I sat up and moved to the end of the sofa. She stood, and as she strutted around the coffee table she said, "Alexa, Beyonce, Partition."

As the slow, sensuous beat began, Allie struck a pose and undulated her hips in time with the music before performing an incredibly erotic striptease. She managed to make taking off a pair of gym shorts and a hoody look sexier than any striptease I'd ever seen with the hottest lingerie. Underneath, she was wearing a bra and panty set made of sheer mesh with little flowers. She stroked her hands over the material, coaxing her own nipples into hard points and causing her pussy lips to flower before taking them off and dropping them in my lap. As the song ended, she was standing naked, inches away from me, thrusting her pelvis to within a fraction of an inch of my lips.

As I moved to make room for her to straddle me, Allie put a finger in the middle of my chest and said, in a serious tone of voice, "Before I let you at my "breasts." we've got to get something straight. If we're having sex, these are tits," as she lifted them and ran her hands all over them. "They're not breast, bosoms, boobs, jugs, fun bags or whatever other word you like. I've always thought tits had a dirty, sexy sound to it. Breasts and bosoms sound like we're characters in a Victorian romance novel. Boobs is a word middle school boys snigger at, and grownups use when they're talking to their mom or friends about boob jobs and such. Jugs is great if you're a drunk dude at a tailgater or music festival ogling the women walking by, but it's not going to get you laid. Fun bags is just silly. Are we clear?"

I answered, "Yes Miss Allie, I will worship your dirty, sexy, glorious tits. Tits and nothing but tits."

She smiled and said, "Well done," as she gave me a kiss on the head that also happed to drag her tits across my face.

I tried to pull her onto my lap, but she pulled back, reaching down to unbutton my shirt. I started to say, "Not yet," but she said, "You want to know how to make love to my tits. Well, I love feeling my nipples rubbing over a strong, hairy chest, and I know your chest fits the bill."

I helped her remove my shirt, and once I was bare chested Allie was quick to straddle me. First thing, she grabbed my shoulders and used them as leverage to help her rub her nipples all over my chest. I enjoyed the view and the sensation of her nipples on my skin, but I was afraid she'd rub them raw on my coarse chest hair and said so. She admitted to having done that once with a particularly hairy older gentleman she picked up in a bar on a business trip. She said he was handsome and charming and had remarkable stamina for a man old enough to be our grandfather.

I pulled her into another kiss to slow her wiggling and used my free hand to begin exploring her bounteous flesh.

When we came up for air, I pushed Allie back and said, "Now we're going to play a game. It's kind of like blind Man's Bluff, and kind of like Simon Says. I'm going to use my imagination to think of something I want to do to your body that I think you'll like. You're going to tell me if I'm hot or cold. But unlike Blind Man's Bluff, you can give me more detailed instructions on how to get to the target. Left, right, up down, harder, softer, lick, suck, nibble, whatever you want me to do to make your body tingle."

"If you decide what I'm doing isn't working at all, or you want a change of pace, you can do a Simon Says and say, 'Switch tits,' or 'Pinch my nipples.' I want you to teach me how you want a man to make love to you. This is about you being selfish and asking for what pleases you most."

I pushed her back so she was sitting on my knees and began running my fingers over her tits, touching and exploring every inch. I said, "Is there somewhere you like to be stroked? Tell me where you' like me to stay for a while."

As I ran my fingers under her breasts, she gave a sigh every now and then and said, "There," when I hit a spot where she wanted me to linger. I experimented with different ways to stroke her there as she said, "Softer," or "Harder." I soon found that she likes to be lightly stroked and tickled at the bottom of her tits where they meet her chest. She likes to have the underside of her tits from her chest to her nipples stroked and licked. She likes to be sucked and nibbled just above her nipples.

She likes to have the crease of her breasts licked and nibbled. I like that too, because there's a tangy, salty taste and a clean, earthy smell from her sweat. When I lifted her tit to lick underneath, she started to apologize for how sweaty she gets there, but I told her that was my favorite spot so far because of her womanly scent.

When I twisted her nipples, her eyes lit up and she looked into my eyes with a smile, so I twisted them harder until she gasped. As I continued to twist them, she stuck out her chest further and moaned but didn't do anything to make me stop or let up.

She likes to have her tits nipped and nibbled all over. She likes having her tits pulled and stretched by her nipples. And finally, she likes rough sucking, licking, nibbling and chewing on her nipples.

By then I had her lying on her back on the sofa and I was sitting between her legs. She had been trying to hump me for several minutes, I stopped our tit play and gave her a kiss her before I slid down and nuzzled her pussy with my nose saying, "Hot, steamy, and smells delicious." I tickled her pussy lips with my tongue enough to collect some of her moisture and added, "Tastes delicious too. Time for the next phase."

Rising to my feet, I picked her up from the sofa and began carrying her to the bedroom. As I crossed the living room I asked, "Do you have a preferred term for your lovely vagina during sex? I like pussy, cunt and fuck hole, depending on how raunchy the sex is. For example, I told you I'm going to fuck you hard, and it would be nice to hear something like, 'Slam your cock into my tight little fuck hole.'"

Getting into the spirit, Allie said, "So you'd be okay with me telling you that right now I want you to lick all the pussy juice out of my slimy cunt?"

As I arrived in the bedroom I said, "That would be perfect," as I deposited her on her bed.

As I undressed, I told Allie, "Get comfortable. We're going to be here a while."

She giggled and scooted to the head of the bed, arranging herself in a reclining position on some pillows. By the time she got herself settled, I was standing there, nude, with my dick as hard as it's ever been, dripping precum, while I devoured her body with my eyes. She got a little smile on her face when she saw this and struck a sexy pose that put her beautiful tits on full display. One leg was extended straight towards me, and the other was bent to the side, giving me a glimpse of her wet, pink pussy. While I was feasting my eyes on her, she was openly ogling my body and my cock.

12