Carpool Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I climbed onto the foot of the bed and knee walked up to her, lightly stroking my cock as I did. I stopped when I was straddling her leg, and a drop of precum dripped onto her thigh. Scooping it up with my finger I said, "Look what you do to me," as I extended the finger to her lips. She had an almost reverent look on her face as she first gave my finger a sexy little lick, then wrapped her lips around it and sucked it clean.

Leaning over, I nibbled her lips before pressing my mouth to hers and exploring it once again with my tongue. After a moment I broke the kiss and said, "Foreplay is over. Now it's time for me to start rocking your world."

I made my way slowly down her body, stopping first to nibble some particularly sensitive spots on her tits. I took some time kissing and nibbling her belly, making her squirm and giggle until she wrapped her legs around me and pushed my head lower, growling, "I thought it was time for cunt licking."

I obliged her by sliding down so my head was between her thighs, but I didn't dive right into her pussy. Instead, I spread her legs wide and pushed them up until her knees were on the bed. Looking at her ass and pussy on full display I said, "So many tasty treats. Where to start?"

I nuzzled her ass, pussy and thighs with my face, and then sniffed my way from her ass to the top of her slit before I kissed each of her tight, tiny butt cheeks. I planted my mouth on one cheek and swirled my tongue over her skin, moving closer and closer to her crack. Just before I got close enough to lick her ass slit, I switched to the other cheek and repeated it. This time, when I reached the center of her ass I shoved my face deep in her crack and ran my tongue from the base of her spine to the bottom of her pussy.

Allie mewled and squirmed, murmuring, "You're licking my ass. Oh! Yeah! Lick my ass," and other words of appreciation and encouragement. As I centered my mouth over her asshole, she grabbed her cheeks and spread them wider. As I French kissed her tight little hole, she was rocking her hips and encouraging me, "Right there. Tongue me right there."

When I took a break to catch my breath, Allie sat up and gave me a deep kiss. Realizing where my mouth had just been she looked shocked for a moment, and then she said, "That's what I taste like down there! It's not gross like I thought it would be." Then she said, "I've obviously been missing out. Who would have thought having my ass licked could make my pussy tingle like that."

She kissed me again as I ran my fingers over her pussy and ass. Her pussy was dripping wet, so as I explore her with my fingers, I was also painting her with girl cum. Soon she was slick from ass to pussy, and my fingers were gliding over her slick skin.

That made it easy for me to rub circles around her asshole and tickle her opening, causing her ass ring to clench and her breath to catch. I whispered to her, "I'm going to make you crave tongues and fingers and cocks in your ass," which she responded to with a sexy little growl as she wiggled her ass against my finger and smashed her mouth against mine.

I moved back down, giving each of her rock-hard nipples a long suck as I did. Her legs were still spread wide, but she'd put her feet flat on the bed. That exposed her inner thighs for me to kiss and lick. When I ran my tongue along the crease of her thighs she said, "You're getting hot."

I tickled her there with my tongue, and when I could feel her pulse under my tongue she said, "You're burning up." Licking and nibbling that spot had her taking deep breaths and twisting her own nipples.

By then there was a trail of pussy juice running down the crack of her ass and starting to pool on the bed. I pulled back, actually salivating at the sight of her wet slit. When she asked me why I stopped, I dipped a finger into her pussy opening and showed her the thick coating of pussy juice I'd collected. Without saying anything, I held it to her lips and she didn't hesitate to lick it clean.

I said, "My second favorite part of pussy licking is getting to eat a lot of delicious girl cum."

I moved to the bottom of her cum trail and started licking up that sweet nectar, making my way towards her pussy. I collected a mouthful of her sweet juices, getting my face thoroughly wet in the process. Then I kissed Allie once again after showing her the pool of her cum on my tongue. I said, "That's already one of my favorite flavors. I hope you like it too." She responded by licking the sticky spots on my cheeks and chin before forcibly pushing my head back to her crotch. She said, "Simon says, quit messing around and lick my sloppy wet cunt."

Allie has beautiful pussy lips that turn dark pink when she's aroused. She purred when I ran my tongue around her outer lips. I circled around the outside, applying teasing pressure to her clit on each pass. Then I circled around the inside, giving her clit and cunt hole a quick lick as I passed by. Very soon her breathing deepened, and she was moving her hips in time to my circles while stroking my cheeks and running her fingers through my hair.

Her pussy lips are the perfect size to suck into your mouth and nibble on. As I took my first nibble she said, "Ooh, that's nice." I continued circling her pussy lips with my tongue with random stops to suck and nibble. With her guidance, I found the spots where my nibbling sent tingles through her clit and pussy hole.

Her juices were flowing freely, so I inserted two fingers into her sopping cunt from time to time to see if I could find her G-spot. The first time I did that, I gave her my fingers to suck. She spent a long time licking them clean. The next time I finger fucked her she said, "Please," in a plaintive voice and stuck out her tongue as I pulled my fingers out of her cunt.

I sucked Allie's pussy lips completely into my mouth as I was finger fucking her. A moment later, I felt a whole-body shiver pass through her and heard a tiny, "Oooh!" come from her. After a moment she said, "That was nice!"

I propped a pillow under Allie's ass and pushed her legs back so her pussy was facing almost straight up. That let me hold myself up with one arm so I could lick her pussy and freely finger her at the same time.

As I sucked on her pussy lips, I spent more and more time nibbling her hood and her lips right around her clit, teasing her little button but not giving her the satisfaction her grinding hips showed me she wanted. At the same time, I was alternating finger fucking her with running my fingers through her ass crack and teasing her asshole. She seemed almost as eager to have my finger up her ass as she was to have me attack her clit.

Soon she was breathing hard and continually grinding her hips in a sexy fucking motion. Her butt was completely off the bed as she thrust her hips at me. Another shiver and another, "Oooh!," told me she had cum again, but we still had a ways to go.

I wrapped the arm I was leaning on under her and held her by the small of her back as I began vigorously finger fucking her. I varied my motion, determined to find her G-spot. As I tried different angles and depths, Allie caught on to what I was doing and started telling me, "Hotter. Colder." until another shiver went through her, and she said, "Right there!"

I immediately latched on to her clit, sucking and licking from every angle. Allie said, "Oh, right there too! Hard and fast!"

Allie pulled her legs behind her elbows giving me full access to her pussy. It didn't take long at all for her whole body to tense up as she shouted, "Oh God yes! Eat my pussy! Lick my cunt! Fuck that cunt!"

I kept licking as she came for what seemed like minutes, until she pushed my head down and said, "No more!"

Looking up at her, I lightly kissed and nibbled her thighs while I gently stroked two fingers in and out of her pussy, earning me some soft sighs. I said, "That's my favorite part of pussy licking. When my partner feels like they can't cum anymore."

After a minute, I replace my fingers with my tongue, lapping up the copious wetness collecting in her pussy and coating her ass and thighs. When she started stroking my head again, I slowly nibbled my way back to her clit and gently ate her to another series of orgasms.

This time, she seemed to be riding slow waves of ecstasy. I'd feel her body tense and shudder and then she'd urge me to slow down. The first time she pushed me away I rose to stop, but she said, "No, don't stop, just slow and gentle." I licked her thighs and her cunt hole until she pulled me back to her clit to lick her to another orgasm. She guided me through five more orgasms before she slumped to the bed and motioned for me to join her.

We cuddled and kissed, and she thanked me repeatedly for making her cum like that. She said she'd never had a lover smell so much like her pussy. She seemed fascinated by that as she licked and kissed my face, breathing in her own scent as she did.

I must have dozed off, because I woke to find she had pulled a blanket over us, and she was lying half on top of me nuzzling my neck and giving me soft kisses from time to time.

When she saw I was awake, she gave me a deep kiss before saying, "You told me I get to choose what's next. I want to make love now. You've got me feeling so warm, relaxed and loved. Fucking would spoil that."

We kissed for a while longer, running our hands over each other, just enjoying the feel of each other's bodies. But inevitably, our kisses and touches became more urgent, more passionate. I brushed my palm over Allie's tit and she said, "You're burning up." so I gently pinched and twisted the nipple under my palm. She tickled my balls and I said, "Hotter." She grabbed my shaft and started stroking it and I said, "You're burning up."

I stroked her pussy and found it was soaked, so I fingered her clit until she had a little orgasm. That was our signal to move together in unison. Allie rolling on her back and I moved between her legs. My cock slid into her almost without needing to think about finding her sweet little cunt hole. And so we were joined together.

As I bottomed out in her cunt, Allie and I looked into each other's eyes and I realized we were both holding our breath. Her eyes were misting up, and I could feel my eyes getting wet also. Holding still in her, I wrapped her in my arms and we shared our most loving kiss yet. Allie gave a small sob of joy, triggering an answering sob from me.

Without breaking our kiss, I started slowly moving in and out in short strokes, savoring her loving embrace and the feeling of her cunt walls clinging to my cock. We both moaned together as I thrust into her on the first stroke. Soon she had her legs wrapped around my waist, urging me to give her a little extra bump at the bottom of each stroke.

It wasn't long before I could feel a massive orgasm boiling in my balls, and Allie's moaning made me think she was close too. Seemingly by mutual agreement, we kept up the teasingly slow pace, while we both sounded more and more desperate to cum with each passing second.

Finally, I couldn't help but quicken the pace. I avoided the urge to jackhammer my cock into her cunt, instead speeding up a little but putting my strength into driving my cock home at the end of each thrust. We each snapped our hips together in perfect synchrony. There was an audible slap each time we came together, which she welcomed by telling me in a teasing voice, "Yeah! Slam it into my little fuck hole like that."

Only a few thrusts later, Allie went rigid and just repeated over and over, "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Her cunt muscles clamping down on my cock sent me over the edge and I said, "Cumming! Allie, I'm cumming in your tight little fuck hole!" I came with a force that left me breathless, looking into Allie's smiling face as she said, "Oh, yeah!. Fill me with your cum!"

Allie kept her legs wrapped around me and gently fucked my softening cock while I held myself over her body on all fours, kissing and nuzzling whatever I could reach. She had a couple of more small orgasms before my cock softened and popped out of her cunt. I moved to lick her cunt clean as I had promised, but she pulled my hips towards her head, and to my surprise and delight she took my cock into her mouth and licked it clean.

When she finally let me lick her pussy, she made me show her the first mouthful of cum I collected, then motioned for me to share it with her. She opened her mouth so I could drip cum into it before we kissed and swapped it back and forth. She whispered to me, "That's another kinky, dirty thrill I'm getting to like." After that, we shared all the cum I ate out of her cunt hole except the last mouthful. I swallowed that as I plastered my mouth to her cunt and ate her to one more orgasm.

By then we were both relaxed and ready for cuddles and sleep. We crawled under the covers and kissed for a while before rolling over to spoon. I fell asleep cupping the magnificent tit of my boyhood crush with the smell of her pussy on my face.

Some time later, I woke up in the dark feeling cold air on my body and a hot mouth on my cock. Allie had claimed not to be an expert cocksucker, but her enthusiasm and knowing she was doing it just to make me feel good made it the best blowjob of my life. It didn't take long before I was warning her that I was about to cum. In the dark, I caught a glimpse of a smile as she increased the pace of her sucking and jacking. Then, as I was still catching my breath, she was the one straddling my body, drizzling cum into my mouth and kissing me. She fell asleep laying on my chest as we were in the middle of a long, loving kiss. I drifted off soon after, enjoying the feel of her warm body on mine.

In the morning, she was all business when the alarm went off. She invited me to shower with her but limited our play to washing each other and a little bit of kissing. She dressed like she always does for work, and I pulled my clothes from the day before on. Just as we were getting ready to walk out of the bedroom, she stopped and said, "One more thing."

Reaching under her skirt, she pulled her pantyhose and panties down. Bending over her dresser, she hiked her skirt up over her waist and looked back at me saying, "I want to feel your cum in my pussy all day long. Slam your cock into my tight little fuck hole and give me that hard, fast fuck now."

As I dropped my pants, I took a moment to admire the view of her standing spread legged in her stiletto heels before starting to ease my cock into her cunt. I immediately found out she was dripping wet, so I slammed into her balls deep in one fast thrust and began fucking her at a blistering pace. I grabbed her tits through her dress and squeezed hard, using them as handles while I pounded her cunt. She was rubbing her clit frantically, as intent on cumming fast as I was.

She quickly had a small orgasm, then another one. Her spasming pussy sent shockwaves to my balls, rushing me towards my own orgasm. When her whole body stiffened and she was shouting, "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" over and over again, I was seconds behind her. My hips kept convulsively slamming into her ass as I felt the contents of my balls rocket into her pussy.

We caught our breath quickly and I dropped down behind her. She said, "You get one lick, so make it count. I want to feel a wet cum stain against my pussy this morning."

After I took my one lick and we shared a cum kiss, she licked me clean and kissed me in turn. Then we straightened our clothes, grabbed some breakfast to go, and headed to my house so I could change.

At my house, Allie came in to say hi while she waited for me. When I walked into the kitchen after changing, I heard Mom say to Allie that she must not have been too drunk because she looked just fine now. As Allie stood to leave, she said, "Ian took good care of me. Thanks to him, I couldn't feel better right now."

12